Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? (37612 Views)

Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by astalover13: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2023
I always love to see how people organize and conduct wedding ceremonies, because it is really very beautiful. In addition, there are now so many different flowers that can be used to decorate a wedding, for example, wedding flowers package singapore. It seems to me that if you are planning a wedding, you should definitely order beautiful flowers.
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by cyrusmillz: 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2023
Akwaokukuo:

Na waoooo, I'm scared with all the comments I get from this thread.
Does it mean that there is no good girl in Nigeria who won't change and abandon one when she goes abroad?

Don't let all the stories scare you. The truth is there are many stories people have here and even some people have personally experienced. And the sad truth is that the bad are more than the good .

I don't know how long you've been outside Nigeria, but the truth is , 8 out 10 Nigerians (male/female) will jump at any opportunity to get live Nigeria (heck people marry 60/70 years olds to travel abroad ) the economic situation of the country isn't even helping.

With the number of Nigerians coming into UK daily , you have a better chance of finding love in UK, than someone recommending a girl thousands of miles away and you don't even know where she slept last night or how many of you she has .

There are many beautiful Nigerian ladies schooling in the UK and in similar situations like your , find how to connect with them.

1 Like

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Wickedfacts: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
IamMobisola:

And what makes you think the Nigerian girl he meets over there won’t also start using ruler to measure where his mother can sit and stand? How do some of you think sef, mtchww

If he were your brother, you won't be this hypocritical.

Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by IamMobisola(f): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wickedfacts:

If he were your brother, you won't be this hypocritical.

Continue deceiving yourself.
Learn comprehension first. I never supported what the wife did. I was talking about your suggestion of polygamy, it’s not the solution. There is no guarantee that all wives won’t end up doing same.
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Wickedfacts: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
IamMobisola:

Learn comprehension first. I never supported what the wife did. I was talking about your suggestion of polygamy, it’s not the solution. There is no guarantee that all wives won’t end up doing same.

This was my initial post
Wickedfacts:

Others are trying to tell you politely but I will tell you raw:
You are a very stupid and senseless fellow

Better pick a Nigerian where you are and marry. You will marry a young pretender who will enter where you are and start using using ruler to measure where your mother can sit and stand. Shebi na your mama recommend am to you, no worry. You go see.

Where did you see me mention or support polygamy?

Just jump in to type rubbish without even opening your eyes to read what was written.

Anyway, the hungry prostitute is married. She behaved true to type just as we predicted. OP was just a travel ticket for her.
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by IamMobisola(f): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
IamMobisola:

And what makes you think the Nigerian girl he meets over there won’t also start using ruler to measure where his mother can sit and stand? How do some of you think sef, mtchww

Wickedfacts, mistook your moniker for someone else who mentioned polygamy.
Back to my reply, marrying someone already in the UK doesn’t mean either. We have seen cases of some married women in the Uk who don’t want their mothers-in law living with them, some taking their husbands to court and getting their houses. The important thing is to marry someone with good intentions.
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Wickedfacts: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
IamMobisola:

Wickedfacts, mistook your moniker for someone else who mentioned polygamy.
Back to my reply, marrying someone already in the UK doesn’t mean either. We have seen cases of some married women in the Uk who don’t want their mothers-in law living with them, some taking their husbands to court and getting their houses. The important thing is to marry someone with good intentions.

You can't carry a hungry girl abroad, expecting to marry her and expect good intentions from her.
If you want to marry, look for a lady already abroad whose love is not dependent on a travel ticket and marry her.

My policy for women is "if her fathers and brothers couldn't do it for her, I won't". I am not one hungry girl's poverty-alleviation plan.
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by IamMobisola(f): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You can't carry a hungry girl abroad, expecting to marry her and expect good intentions from her.
If you want to marry, look for a lady already abroad whose love is not dependent on a travel ticket and marry her.

My policy for women is "if her fathers and brothers couldn't do it for her, I won't". I am not one hungry girl's poverty-alleviation plan.

OPs girlfriend or fiancée isn’t the hungry type either. She is a medical student, we all know medical doctors are hot cakes all over the world. She can actually relocate abroad without the guy sending her.
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Godbpraised:

This one of the best advise i have seen, God bless you really Good.

My story

Where can i start from it is tough. I was married in Nigeria for 6years my wife of 6years did not bare a child, i propose we went abroad for more medical support since we decided to go abroad for support (Australia) when we got abroad after about 2 years we started having issues , one night we had a misunderstanding and boom she called the police. I never hit this woman or touched her, bro luckily for me i just cooled down, when morning reach i parked my load and moved out from the house. Guys, i left her for good, my people to date no dey hungry me again because i am strongly traumatized, i see every woman as a potential threat.

My advice.

Tread softly with a woman either dating a woman Nigeria or abroad, alternatively look for a lady in Nigeria give am belly and keep sending her money and take care of her and the child , if she like make she dey Bleep up and down. na she sabi. I would not advise a man to bring a lady to abroad even though the lady is an Angel, they always Change.

My Two cents.

Are you guys divorced now?
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Godbpraised: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
LagosInter:

Are you guys divorced now?

we are separated and i moved out. Divorce proceedings is on-going.
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
Godbpraised:

we are separated and i moved out. Divorce proceedings is on-going.

Nawao
Good luck
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Ulunne777(f): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Akwaokukuo:
I was just going through my Facebook around 4am and noticed that someone tagged my so called girlfriend and her husband and congratulated them on their wedding which happened on 7th January.
She wasn't the one that posted, she was tagged to the post.
This is the highest shock of my life this year.
As in, is this happening? or am I dreaming?
How could she be in a serious relationship and still kept on acting along and toying with my emotion?
She was recommended to me last month around 15th December, what is the big deal in telling me that she is not single so that I move on with my life as fast as possible?
She was chatting romantically with me all these while and giving me all the green light and even sending hug and kiss emojis and my head was swelling.
Thank you all for your wonderful responses

grin
Chi GI mu anya
She went to the ready bidder.
2013,my last Xmas at home.Met three suitors who i had been recommended to.Abroad men.I rejected the men.
That Christmas,2 married 1 week later on new yrs eve grin grin
Ee shock me.As in 2 ladies just accepted men because they are from abroad and married them in less than a week.
Wow!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom / How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? / My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.