Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,114 members, 7,835,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? (37614 Views)

Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by xristos(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2023
i need one to marry sef...best reasons know to myself
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Shebi that's how they recommended one for me all those years ago. Simply told them I wasn't interested and everybody respected their old age. Thank heavens my family were learned people sha...
loool see Lamba, madam abi Oga lie small small u here, na 2023 be dis...
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by batb: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2023
Akwaokukuo:

I am in abroad already and whoever I get married to must join me too so that we both stay here together as a husband and a wife.
I only want to check my options first before delving deep into it
Now, you are lying! You wrote this: "I am currently dating a medical student and plan to send her abroad immediately after her studies".

1 Like

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by ipobarecriminals: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2023
sad May u not open new account and tell us/open the book of lamentation and tell us how the girl u sponsored to UK eloped with one EKPA

1 Like

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Isabi4lov: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2023
Akwaokukuo:

I am in abroad already and whoever I get married to must join me too so that we both stay here together as a husband and a wife.
I only want to check my options first before delving deep into it
My dear follow your heart , we still have good and reasonable ladies who will love and cherish you.

I love guys that are honest and straight to the core , although I'm not from Igbo , Igbos prefer marrying themselves.

3 Likes

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
loool see Lamba, madam abi Oga lie small small u here, na 2023 be dis...

Which part do you think is a lie?
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by KELVINXY: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2023
With all due respect.....
You are a fool.

1 Like

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by MrDebonair: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2023
1Sharon:
Could this be another thread created just to cause civil unrest and gender wars?

Anyways,

What do you mean you plan to send her abroad?

If she's a doctor she doesn't need you to send her abroad.

The UK welcomes highly trained professionals with open arms, it's what they need right now.

"He plans to send her abroad" .... Such a display of arrogance.

You spoke my mind.

2 Likes

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Sweetvie: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2023
Akwaokukuo:

Thanks so much for your wonderful advice.
I never even see the girl physically, she was recommended to me by a relative.
If I bring her to the abroad without legally marrying her, it is more risky because it means that she can marry someone else and abandon you.
Sponsoring someone to the UK is around 20million naira , I have the money actually but I don't plan to waste it on someone who would abandon me for someone else after investing almost all my lifesavings on her. It could be suicidal.
As for the sex part, it will also be bad because abroad is really very lonely and depriving me of sex is punishment because I have only had sex once since I moved to abroad and currently sexually deprived. Na masturbation I dey use relieve myself here while focusing strictly on myself and on money.
No lovelife, no funlife, strictly hustle and personal development for many years now
Interesting!
Why don't you travel down to Nigeria to visit her? You can't just come to Nigeria only when you want to marry her. Marriage is not child play. What if she end up not what you want in a woman? Or she just want to use you to relocate.

1 Like

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Lugard89: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Kasdat5(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2023
Dated a Doctor on time like that ....
Doctor during the day
Hook-up @ night . How she had time for clubbing & outings still baffled me . Male friends she had were up to a billion
It ended in millennium tears . I Sha had moved on when I saw early signs

6 Likes

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by We4all: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2023
Akwaokukuo:
I was just going through my Facebook around 4am and noticed that someone tagged my so called girlfriend and her husband and congratulated them on their wedding which happened on 7th January.
She wasn't the one that posted, she was tagged to the post.
This is the highest shock of my life this year.
As in, is this happening? or am I dreaming?
How could she be in a serious relationship and still kept on acting along and toying with my emotion?
She was recommended to me last month around 15th December, what is the big deal in telling me that she is not single so that I move on with my life as fast as possible?
She was chatting romantically with me all these while and giving me all the green light and even sending hug and kiss emojis and my head was swelling.
Thank you all for your wonderful responses

She wanted to weigh her options. Probably she wasn't so sure about the other guy and wanted to test the waters. Instead of you to propose, you were busy chatting up and down. Babe knew it would take at least 2 years before you make up your mind. She quickly grabbed what she had been offered by the other guy to avoid stories that touch. End of story!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by batb: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2023
Akwaokukuo:

Thanks so much for your wonderful advice.
I never even see the girl physically, she was recommended to me by a relative.
If I bring her to the abroad without legally marrying her, it is more risky because it means that she can marry someone else and abandon you.
Sponsoring someone to the UK is around 20million naira , I have the money actually but I don't plan to waste it on someone who would abandon me for someone else after investing almost all my lifesavings on her. It could be suicidal.
As for the sex part, it will also be bad because abroad is really very lonely and depriving me of sex is punishment because I have only had sex once since I moved to abroad and currently sexually deprived. Na masturbation I dey use relieve myself here while focusing strictly on myself and on money.
No lovelife, no funlife, strictly hustle and personal development for many years now
Another lie! You are using new lie to cover the old one!
You fcvking lier!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Youngqueen(f): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2023
If na igbo geh wey u never see or know her character...run! They pretend nice till dem reach there. I'm a lawyer n I'm igbo n i know what I'm saying. Just find someone there...date well and decide or come back nja and date her. Would have been better if she no know say u dey abroad. Some pipu in the east would kill to go abroad....even if nah Togo...dem no mind. Be careful.

5 Likes

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Nweike1: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2023
TheChameleon:
Never mortgage your own future for a spouse. Applies equally to males & females.

Sad but that's the reality. Equip yourself first before her.

And even then don't do it with the expectations of returns otherwise...
100% correct
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Henix(m): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2023
Akwaokukuo:
Hey guys, this question goes to the men in this thread who are married to medical doctors, especially those working in the UK or any other western country.
What are your experiences?
Judging from the busy schedule of medical doctors, how do you guys take care of the children?
What are the biggest challanges you face in your marriage?

I am currently dating a medical student and plan to send her abroad immediately after her studies.
I would appreciate hearing from those with the experience or those whose relatives are married to medical doctors and both of them live in any western country.
Thank you.

Before sponsoring her abroad, make sure she is married to u with at least one kid. Also make sure u personally have a prior preparation for divorce
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2023
Akwaokukuo:
I was just going through my Facebook around 4am and noticed that someone tagged my so called girlfriend and her husband and congratulated them on their wedding which happened on 7th January.
She wasn't the one that posted, she was tagged to the post.
This is the highest shock of my life this year.
As in, is this happening? or am I dreaming?
How could she be in a serious relationship and still kept on acting along and toying with my emotion?
She was recommended to me last month around 15th December, what is the big deal in telling me that she is not single so that I move on with my life as fast as possible?
She was chatting romantically with me all these while and giving me all the green light and even sending hug and kiss emojis and my head was swelling.
Thank you all for your wonderful responses
Shebi when i adviced u u thot i was mischievious?

1 Like

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by casualobserver: 11:59am On Jan 09, 2023
Akwaokukuo:
Hey guys, this question goes to the men in this thread who are married to medical doctors, especially those working in the UK or any other western country.
Judging from the busy schedule of medical doctors, how do you guys take care of the children?

I am currently dating a medical student and plan to send her abroad immediately after her studies.
I would appreciate hearing from those with the experience or those whose relatives are married to medical doctors and both of them live in any western country.
Thank you.

are you crazy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by greypencils: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
What do you do for a living? What heights have you attained academically? If you are not well read and your means of livelihood where you are is not enviable, she wont be proud of you when she comes over and I bet my ass, she is going to dump you. That is if she isn't double-dating already. Girls below you dey craze normally when they step out of the country not to talk less of those intellectually above you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Ifakiland(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Akwaokukuo:

Thank you.
You plan to send your gf aboard? Gf?
Back to your question, before you marry a doctor, make sure your self esteem is high, make sure you're doing well for yourself, make sure you won't be jealous of her successes in life cos she will be better recognises and seem smarter than you. Allow her read, assist with house chores or get a maid....not everyone can cope with a doctor wife....mine is one and I must say....its a push to always be my best, but I'm happy sha atleast my kids go sabi book, cos as you see me so, I be olodo near my wife, but den as she sabi book, I sabi streets, so we blend well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by happney65: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
"Plan to send a woman you are not married to abroad"?

Bros everything alright? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by sultry69(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
1Sharon:
Could this be another thread created just to cause civil unrest and gender wars?

Anyways,

What do you mean you plan to send her abroad?

If she's a doctor she doesn't need you to send her abroad.

The UK welcomes highly trained professionals with open arms, it's what they need right now.
Ego,they have started.
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by cmikel: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2023

Please read other threads about this,it dosent end well at all bc once you spouse comes over here it's certain she will be very financially comfortable and may not need you anymore bc believe me , they are hot cakes for all specs of men over here

1 Like

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by olakan22: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Akwaokukuo:

Thank you.

You won't be the one to send her abroad bro.
Many medical students are already making plans to emigrate so again, it won't be you sending her abroad.

I think y'all are going to have issues based on that alone. She shouldn't be expected to pay you back because relocating to practice abroad is mainly dependent on her efforts.

About being busy, I think you know the answer. She will be very busy and you will have to deal with that as a couple for several years.

Summarily, if you're looking for a girl that would be a 'typical' housewife, a medic shouldn't be in your list.

Bless up

3 Likes

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Iamicekid(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Use that money on urself, invest in yourself your dressing, sch or something that will get u girls in more higher level where u are, Bleep all that ethnicity bullshit, marry where u are and give ur kids a better life all that come back home come marry na nonsense, remember na u go dey inside the marriage not ur family, find any race there wey get something doing and has her mind right and settle for her, u don’t need to be coming home to bring problem for ursef all in the name of they want me to marry a Nigerian, remember either good or bad na u go suffer am not ur family, so use ur head

2 Likes

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by ShotCaller: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
My Friend Dont Even Try it..

My Younger brother is going through the worst time of his life. The so called humble Lady he met in Nigeria and brought over to scotland is trying to riun him. She studied medicine at UNTH Enugu, From Abagana.

If You insist on marrying Nigerian women. Go to Many Nigerian churches, You have more than enough Nigeria women who you date for at list 6 months before talking anything marraige. Dont mess with your life.

compartability includes, socially, culturally, finacially, spiritually and so forth. besides how backward or a slacker are that you cannot get a woman.

when i was in Uk i met lots of beautiful Nigerian women at communities at ENFILED, wwodgreen.. so many churches. just put words out, Infact my flatmate them had 2 parents pressuring him to marry there daughters.

because parents want there kids to marry Nigerians..

Please dont ever ever marry accross the boarder without being with the person..

best of luck

6 Likes

Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hmm, it's 50/50 anything wey you see, make you take am
Hahahhahahaha please don't scare me??
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by websta: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Akwaokukuo:

Na sorry we go tell you later. You send person pikin go abroad.. You never even marry her I, you think she will not see another person or make money and I pay you back? Oga wise up na, even you marry her today and send her abroad tomorrow you marriage is still at stake, she never born for you, she got nothing to lose.

Thank you.
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
jogsman01:
Premium tears loading.....

.....50%
why you wan cry
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by DestinyNigga: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
Send her abroad on ur own peril cheesy Girl wey dey collect dick from different angle. Na me go find am come abroad come give am belle cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? by bdon123(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Is it that hard to find genuine love where u are or do u think coming back to marry in ur country will guarantee success in marriage? Iko kied akem anye iwot owo
If only u understand how ugly n spoilt most naija girls are abroad....u won't be sayinf this.The most beautiful n loyal women still deu naija plenty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom / How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? / My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.