Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me (6934 Views)

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 08, 2023
well thats her problem alright, anyone who wants sex know where to find it ,same goes to money,so many people have all the fun people pay for free of charge with no strings attached,tho its advisable to zip up if you cant be responsible for pregnancy,that doesn't mean you ou should dull if babe give you, I don't know how you guys meet these girls with higher demands and tastes as friends to begin with,i have fallen in trouble for refusing to nack for free,one girls opinion cant mean all,friends with benefits dey yakpa.being broke is still not an option tho because you go wan dey alright for ya sef,i agree with that but i dont agree for spending for a b!tch,real women deserve everything without asking for it.period.
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Jozilinn: 11:49am On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Come and strangle me nw.

You should be ashamed of yourself! You don't have money, you don't have a car, you don't have a house of your own, you don't even have a well paying job and you want to put someone's daughter in poverty. Biko is it Love I will eat

Shame!!
What did your father have before he married your mother name them...lists your dad's achievements,that's why most girls have ended up dead than alive oh forget money isn't everything.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Solosolojohquay: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ladies of today believe there pussy is their shops they bill you once you have sex with them they did daily contribution without selling any product just their pussy that the origin of hook up now they classified relationship and dating as fraud once you hit the pussy you must pay that is the country and position we men find ourselves is a very serious position
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by flokii: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
@OP This is why they say something is fundamentally wrong with Nigerian ladies.. compare the nonsense she spilled with what someone posted about a Russian lady that hit front page.

Most of them see pvssy as a means to an end.. kuku commercialize it and let the world have peace.
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by samwash(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Why they get all the love & attention from a rich guy, they will still cheat on him with a broke guy.
WHY ??
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Solosolojohquay: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=samwash post=119832574]Why they get all the love & attention from a rich guy, they will still cheat on him with a broke guy.
WHY ??[/
Because they are so used to sex from the time of selling their pussy ,most rich guy don't have the time to satisfy them maybe because they have other girls or because of business pressures so the lady will seek dick else where they want to eat their cakes and still have it
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by kals4luv990(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Absolutely right.

Can you allow your sisters or daughters to marry a broke man? undecided
did your mum marry your dad as a rich man?
Pls hold your stupidity till Monday nd let today remain holy

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Verifiedtrader(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
kals4luv990:
did your mum marry your dad as a rich man?
Pls hold your stupidity till Monday nd let today remain holy
I agree with you.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.

Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by clevybrown(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Absolutely right.

Do u have a job or even hopping to have one?
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Joeyfizzo: 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Absolutely right.

wasn't ur daddy broke before ur mum doggied him in a public toilet?
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by ruggedtimi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
She didn't say anything...
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by obinnazy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
Haakeem:
I was having a conversation with a girl yesterday and these are the things she told me.

1. A P00r man should zip up.

2. A broke man shouldn't have an erection.

3. Even if I have all the møney in the world, my boyfriend will be paying my bills.

4. If he can't pay my bills,he should go and fvck his mother.

5. I can't open my legs when he can't pay all my bills, he can't be having séx with me while I pay for my hair.

6. What is the relationship between a p00r man and love? Nothing my brother.

7. Why are you her boyfriend when you can't supply all her needs yet be asking her to open legs for you.

8. A P00r man don't deserve to cúm.

9. I'm a woman, I'm the table, I deserve all care and love.

Finally my people, I no fit talk, I just dey reason wetin man go do when they make møney and catch wómen who thinks like this.

In fact, I have nothing to say, just don't make rules for him when he makes møney.

You should be ashamed to call a lady with this mentality your friend.
My elder saved close to 300k just to support her wedding.
Stay far away from ladies like this your friend.
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by frleopardo: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Absolutely right.

I would like to hear your opinion on this: "if a man shouldn't date a woman because he is broke, why should the same man stick to only one woman when he is rich?" I'm waiting for your answer.
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by MrBroke(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Absolutely right.

Your mate or you fit even gap her for age save more than 30k usd without opening leg but working hard with dignity. I doubt if you have 50k naira in your account. You girls that can't work for money I pity the simp way go marry ona, because apart from opening leg nothing ona fit offer, no talent, no idea, mostly uneducated and low iq individuals and broke and lazy to summarise it, what use are you to a guy apart from sex??
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by scottsammy: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Absolutely right.

Jenny, Love is a matter of choice, real love has nothing to do with money or your status. If your love is about money and status, that's no love..my sister can marry whosoever she wants to as long as she is an adult and can make her own choice...
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by stanvesco(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Haakeem:
Yes of course.
If he is a good man.
they would surely overcome it together.

Bro why U dey answer na

Look all around you... How many rich men do you see?

How many married poor men do you see

Hehehe
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by stanvesco(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Absolutely right.

Poor men are like vultures...

Dey are patient....very very patient

When most of the fine girls don do shakara finish..... The few rich men will marry from the so many hot girls.

Na poor men go still carry the remaining girls...

Lol

Are we.nit seeing it happen?

Yinmuuu
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Prettygirl200(f): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
This op can lie shaaa, you just sat and imagined everything na u come here con put am for ur imaginary female friend. Here abi? Weldon oo
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Krak(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Absolutely right.

Simbiat got married to Abiola when he was poor and broke. He eventually became a multi-millionaire. Life is a two way street, the poor can become rich while the rich can become poor.

We should not marry based on the financial wealth of partners, we should marry people we are comfortable with because marriage is a lifetime journey and it needs very deep roots to survive and thrive.
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by escohido123: 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=119828926]Come and strangle me nw.

You should be ashamed of yourself! You don't have money, you don't have a car, you don't have a house of your own, you don't even have a well paying job and you want to put someone's daughter in poverty. Biko is it Love I will eat

Ask ur mother wether ur father had a car,house and money before she married him.
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Haakeem(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
Prettygirl200:
This op can lie shaaa, you just sat and imagined everything na u come here con put am for ur imaginary female friend. Here abi? Weldon oo
how would i imagine such a thing.
I tell you say I no get work to do?
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Absolutely right.

Foolishness at its peak. As if all our sisters in this forum are married to dangote
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Haakeem:
I was having a conversation with a girl yesterday and these are the things she told me.

1. A P00r man should zip up.

2. A broke man shouldn't have an erection.

3. Even if I have all the møney in the world, my boyfriend will be paying my bills.

4. If he can't pay my bills,he should go and fvck his mother.

5. I can't open my legs when he can't pay all my bills, he can't be having séx with me while I pay for my hair.

6. What is the relationship between a p00r man and love? Nothing my brother.

7. Why are you her boyfriend when you can't supply all her needs yet be asking her to open legs for you.

8. A P00r man don't deserve to cúm.

9. I'm a woman, I'm the table, I deserve all care and love.

Finally my people, I no fit talk, I just dey reason wetin man go do when they make møney and catch wómen who thinks like this.

In fact, I have nothing to say, just don't make rules for him when he makes møney.

She is still probably below 25.

By the time reality sets in, her bragging will start reducing small small until humility sets in.
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Haakeem(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Krak:

Simbiat got married to Abiola when he was poor and broke. He eventually became a multi-millionaire. Life is a two way street, the poor can become rich while the rich can become poor.

We should not marry based on the financial wealth of partners, we should marry people we are comfortable with because marriage is a lifetime journey and it needs very deep roots to survive and thrive.
Don't mind that useles.s girl
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by purehustle101(m): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
freddie009:

These women want sex as much as we do, the problem is Nigerian men show their desperation for sex, the reason most women capitalise on it. Date a girl for 3 months and don't make any move just good vibes. She will be one to seduce you. That's the pyschology I use on them.

And who will be spending the money for three months.. men then to demand for sex early in other to avoid too much billing. Then after sex you can decide to stay or run
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Haakeem(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
MyFlair:

Foolishness at its peak. As all our sisters in this forum are married to dangote
no mind her
person wey never shave in armpit since 2019 na human being?.
very useless girl.
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Nyascobar1414: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
Peterrio:

Good man my foot

Will you be happy seeing her smiling but looking rough and tattered?

Mumu men like you are the problem, simp.. Was she not trained in school?

It takes an Insane man to take care of an adult(wife) in the name of love or marriage
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Nyascobar1414: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Crystalom5:
I wonder how some of you have all these conversations with women.

Like you talk with them and listen to all these nonsense?

E vex you well
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Kabalmark(m): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Absolutely right.

An eye for an eye... cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by Prettygirl200(f): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Haakeem:
how would imagine such a thing.
I tell you say I no get work to do?

hmmmm okay oooo
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by freddie009(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
purehustle101:

And who will be spending the money for three months.. men then to demand for sex early in other to avoid too much billing. Then after sex you can decide to stay or run

lol, nah they use money impress girl.
Re: Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me by ZINNYBANKS: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Na still broke mentality . girls in south korea don't reason like this ..op tell her to date her father if she needs someone to take care of her .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Beat Up My Girlfriend And I Don't Feel Sorry For It Is It Normal / Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up / Hungrynigerian Is Back! Baba Don Fresh Up Before And After Photos Attached (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.