Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? (40957 Views)

Shameless Lady Posts Love Making Session With Her Boyfriend Online, Gets Blasted / The Difference Between Having Sex And Making Love? / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Hendrixky: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hmm
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by unclejb2(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
I always see people comparing 2015 and 2023 elections and I laugh their delusions and self induced ridicule. 2015 is very different from 2023.

The chances of APC winning the 2023 elections is very slim. Buhari's calamitous performance has taught Nigerians that hunger and poverty cares neither about tribe nor religion.

There is no single individual who didn't vote APC at the presidential election in 2015 that would vote for APC in 2023. You can show me one, and prove me wrong.

I'm really wondering where APC would get their votes from? All the odds are stacked against the ruling party.

In 2015, there was no BVAS and electronic transmission of results.

In 2015, there was a Buhari on the ballot.

In 2015, was $1/N216.

In 2015, fuel was N87/1litre.

In 2015, there was no Fulani terrorists menace all across the country.

In 2015, Flight from Lagos to Abuja was N18k.

In 2015 A bag of rice was N8k.

In 2015, Osinbajo a Pastor in RCCG was running mate.

In 2015, There was no insurgency in the south east.

In 2015, Bandits were not in Nigeria.

In 2015, there were no two strong northern candidates on the ballot.

In 2015, We didn't have a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

In 2015, There was no drug baron on the ballot.

And Finally,

In 2015, WE DIDN'T HAVE A PETER OBI ON THE BALLOT.

WE ARE TAKING BACK THIS COUNTRY FORCEFULLY THROUGH THE BALLOT.

PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by MrPresident1: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
cheesy
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by joe1309: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nonso92:
The difference is what happens after the sex.
as far say 1 dey enter 0, it means say na d same thing Dem be.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Go and pickup your PVC and vote.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Vintage100(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nonsense question.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by NaijaCover(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Love Making Is Really Sweet.

Go And Have A Taste Of Love Making And you will come back And Thank .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by SUPOL(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nonso92:
Before and after rather
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by wunmi590(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
IrepChrist:

E

E for egg
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by DMerciful(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Why are you defensive? Did he refer to you?
Sweetplum:

Yes. You can ask your mom
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by ibkayee(f): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nothing, ‘love making’ is just a euphemism and it genuinely makes me cringe whenever I hear it

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Ikem11(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:
Both are same. Love making was coined to give appealing name. Though some ll say lovemaking is in marriage but sex is out of marriage.
Not true . You sex someone you don't have feelings for ( prostitutes, one night stands)... You make love someone you in an intimate affair with ( wife, girlfriend)
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Tinububalls: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
The difference is in the lubricant.
When having sex, saliva(The Oxlade way) is the major lubricant while in love making, a lube is used.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Lexusgs430: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
When making love to someone you truly love, you would engage in all activities........ This is love making........ Mutual satisfaction is KEY

When you dey with olosho/runzgals....... That one chuk, enter & cum .......... That's having sex ........ Individualistic satisfaction is PARAMOUNT........ cheesy
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Love making is enjoyable wen the Pucci has nt yet tangle n widen,in fact is meant only for virgins while sex is just a casual thing no feeling, according to warri na just handshake
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
The question suppose be
What's the difference between love making/having sex and knacking

Cos the two words are the same thing cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by efuro(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
sex is when money is involved
lovemaking do not require money
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by sacajawea: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ok.
Let me list the Girls I wanna fvk jare
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by ChristineC: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
Samantha123:
With love making, you decorate the room with roses, light the candles, play some soul music, and prepare dinner for the two of you to eat first.

You then smear your significant other with chocolate and strawberries on his or her body and lick them off as your dessert and the rest is history... grin grin grin

As for sex, sex is just sex.. you can even do it on the road side... grin grin grin
prof prof
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by StPete: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sex is mere jamming of the private organs and releasing cum.

Love making involves kissing, smoulching and deep concentrated fucking involving partners who have feelings for each other

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by toujurs: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nonso92:
I like this your response. cheesy. Very brief and educating. grin.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Moniya4Real(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lol, I read as numerous responses i could in relation to the interesting topic… but I would like to throw this essential questyto the men folks; how many men can make love without having sex… your balls will implode
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Tingotoe: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
What kind of stupid question is that? angry
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Beremx(f): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
I have not heard any artist singing love songs and say I wanna have sex with you. It's always I wanna make love to you. Having sex is for prostitutes

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by phemmyfour: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:
connection

In love making, your souls connect. While having sex doesn't care about the emotional state of your partner, you just want to do the do to your satisfaction
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by shantti(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lovemaking is for someone u love
While sex is for someone who u have no feelings for
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by DSC7: 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
The difference is very clear...

Love making is the act of having sex Romantically while sex is an aggressive love making.....

But the oga kpatakpata of them all is copulation grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by MacDani(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
The difference is clear

Google version
"Have Sex" is a phrase that describes physical connection that leads to sexual pleasure, release and gratification. "Making love" is all of this, but also emphasizes the deep emotional connection, affection and shared bond that develops between caring lovers.

My version..
Having sex is old olosholisic version of English and outdated version as well. Making love is the updated upgraded olosholisic version of English but the Oga kpatakpata of dem all is let's funky or let's go my place... With this you don't need future explanation
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by ShaqFu: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hehehe.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Curious345: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mtcheeew

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Sultty(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
it's just in the spelling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.