Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? (40943 Views)

Shameless Lady Posts Love Making Session With Her Boyfriend Online, Gets Blasted / The Difference Between Having Sex And Making Love? / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Lyfdiscvry91(f): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
That's why Africans are not inventive, the only thing they think about day in day out is sex very pathetic.. sad sad
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by ShaqFu: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Beremx:
I have not heard any artist singing love songs and say I wanna have sex with you. It's always I wanna make love to you. Having sex is for prostitutes
so what's the difference?
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by gasparpisciotta: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sex is what you do with ashana, while love making is with a lover/wife/girlfriend
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
You can have sex with a prostitute but you can't make love with her.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by OhiOfIhima: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

Yes. You can ask your mom

Your reply are just too pathetic, you always sound out of lines... The truth is that can you tell Olosho, let's make love? Which is practically impossible.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
OhiOfIhima:

Your reply are just too pathetic, you always sound out of lines... The truth is that can you tell Olosho, let's make love? Which is practically impossible.
Teen boy, get out of here!

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Daaswert: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
Yhmmm

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by JoeNL22(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
Same thing.
Obi do you know the difference
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by DonWest16(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
A town Hall meeting DIFFERENT from shocked tongue
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by odaniel1(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
sex na ta-ta-ta. But lovemaking, you see when during penetration e don dey make that bubble-bursting sound. Like say the puna dey mess? na dat type be lovemaking! grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by greggng: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:
Both are same. Love making was coined to give appealing name. Though some ll say lovemaking is in marriage but sex is out of marriage.

The are not the same ..making love is more intimate with lots of connections emotionally ..while having sex has no connection . The aim is to satisfy just one party ...without any emotional connection . You make love to your wife while you have sex with olosho ...in love making you can such your wife's breast ...leak her pussy ...infact lots of pre-intimacy are involved...but in sex ...you just want it fast fast cos you are like a thief trying to steal ...you need condom ...you don't even suck the breast and pussy cos is like a time bomb that will send you to hell ...if you need more education pls contact me ...only ladies pls ..

T

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by correctguy101(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
secnelly:
Simply put:

Passionate missionary position is Love making.

Once it graduates to doggy or other contemporary styles, it's Sex.

grin grin Funny guy

Thanks for making dis ancestor laff
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Horokrox: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:
Both are same. Love making was coined to give appealing name. Though some ll say lovemaking is in marriage but sex is out of marriage.
True! Though that image on your DP is most suitable for not just sex but FUCKING grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Umbrateeth04: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
Samantha123:
Never say never because believe me when I say there are some romantic African men out there who can take a girl over the moon... grin grin grin

I don't even like watching American romantic movies... According to you, what's love making? cheesy cheesy cheesy
idiot you better turn into a lesbian before thunder strikes you dead. cheesy
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by tnerro1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Love making is with someone u like
Sex is with someone that is available
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Umbrateeth04: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
correctguy101:

grin grin Funny guy

Thanks for making dis ancestor laff
let me Bleep your anus wink
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Horokrox: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:
True! Though that image on your DP is most suitable for not just sex but FUCKING grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Starz825(m): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
I don't want to get myself involved in sex again (u can ask me why)

But you see love making ... I'm in!

However, my fantasy is : I want to make love with a lot of women who love me and can share me with other women

Don't get worked up...its just a fantasy grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by kacheezy: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:
During the Elizabethan period both acts are known as horizontal refreshment.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Natbrowny: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nonso92:
The difference is what happens after the sex.

As much as i wanna agree that they are same same.

I agree with this too.

After Sex - oya make i baff enter street. Babe We go see later. Oya do sharp sharp make u come dey go. Come back on Saturday

After lovemaking - babe lie down on my chest and feel my heart beat..... I dont want this to end, stay with me on d bed a little longer

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by correctguy101(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
let me Bleep your anus wink
Ze hell
Are u human....?
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Starz825(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
secnelly:
Simply put:

Passionate missionary position is Love making.

Once it graduates to doggy or other contemporary styles, it's Sex.
Like the one wey Jack and rose do for TITANIC grin

Sense no go kill you
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by correctguy101(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Natbrowny:

As much as i wanna agree that they are same same.

I agree with this too.

After Sex - oya make i baff enter street. Babe We go see later. Oya do sharp sharp make u come dey go. Come back on Saturday

After lovemaking - babe lie down on my chest and feel my heart beat..... I dont want this to end, stay with me on d bed a little longer

grin grin grin grin grin

Tiri gbosa 4 u....

But.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Elidrisy20: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
One is knacking while standing,and the other is knacking while laying down
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Haywire6(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
You have sex with a prostitute while you make love to your spouse. Simply way of describing it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by SPAMBOX7: 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:

Yes. You can ask your mom
Olosho don para grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Kingzy4real: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
When you have SEX You commit sin, when u make love you have made heaven

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Elidrisy20: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Is like trying to differentiate between Mazi Nnamdi kanu and Mazi Simon okparaji grin
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by MasterShifu010(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
MasterShifu010:
The oga kpata kpata of them all is Group Intimacy
Who edited my comment
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by elpochas: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
E
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by blingxx(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Sweetplum:
Bruh love making and sex are very different .. you obviously never made love to any woman before
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Ladoja19: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nigerians are naturally endowed with talent see as u piece everything
E com be like say
U came with light
God bless ur think boss�
SporaD8:

Not the same please.
S3X is mechanical and only happens when penetration is involved. i.e Rape is not lovemaking, it is having S3X with an unwilling victim. Same with S3X with prostitute.
Lovemaking on the other hand is an emotional acts that create strong bonds between couple. Both parties willingly surrender and actively participate in the Act - Lovemaking is a body language spoken through physical interaction. It can be as simple as holding hands and may not necessarily involve penetration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Man With Many Girlfriends Now A Motivational Speaker / American Lady Reveals Why She Loves Dating Nigerian Men Over Her Countrymen(vid) / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.