Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? (40956 Views)

Shameless Lady Posts Love Making Session With Her Boyfriend Online, Gets Blasted / The Difference Between Having Sex And Making Love? / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by starstaz(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Samantha123:
grin grin grin grin

U are preciously scared these days. U dey do Omugo?
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
What's Omugo?
starstaz:

U are preciously scared these days. U dey do Omugo?
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by starstaz(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Samantha123:
What's Omugo?

Omugo is popular in the Eastern part of Nigeria. It reflects what Mother in law does for their daughter and newborn baby. It's a practice rooted in tradition. Therefore, is a common joking parlance to ascribe to a female friends that you have not seen for a while that have you gone for Omugo. Meaning you relocated to your daughter or daughter in law house to assist a newborn child and d mother.

From goggle below::
traditional after birth care

Omugwo isย the traditional after birth care amongst the Igbo people of South-Eastern Nigeria. It is given to new mothers by their mothers to help them into motherhood, by providing knowledge and support during the first 40 days of child's life. It is a practise that some credit for keeping postnatal depression at bay.

The way Igbo people welcome a new child in the family provides a unique culture among them. Caring for the new mother and child, otherwise known as Omugwo, is one issue the mothers begin to plan for their daughters weeks before the arrival of the baby.
Let me know what you call a similar practice like this in your local language. Am sure it exists too.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2023
Interesting, thanks for clarity... smiley smiley smiley

I was just taking a break from this forum, it can be too toxic here.
starstaz:

Omugo is popular in the Eastern part of Nigeria. It reflects what Mother in law does for their daughter and newborn baby. It's a practice rooted in tradition. Therefore, is a common joking parlance to ascribe to a female friends that you have not seen for a while that have you gone for Omugo. Meaning you relocated to your daughter or daughter in law house to assist a newborn child and d mother.

From goggle below::
traditional after birth care

Omugwo isย the traditional after birth care amongst the Igbo people of South-Eastern Nigeria. It is given to new mothers by their mothers to help them into motherhood, by providing knowledge and support during the first 40 days of child's life. It is a practise that some credit for keeping postnatal depression at bay.

The way Igbo people welcome a new child in the family provides a unique culture among them. Caring for the new mother and child, otherwise known as Omugwo, is one issue the mothers begin to plan for their daughters weeks before the arrival of the baby.
Let me know what you call a similar practice like this in your local language. Am sure it exists too.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by starstaz(m): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2023
Samantha123:
Interesting, thanks for clarity... smiley smiley smiley

I was just taking a break from this forum, it can be too toxic here.
Hahaaaaaaa. U running away from bad Energy. I gat u. Tough skin rules here oooo, it becomes naturally fun once u can absorbs and deflects. It's not easy to house over 200Mi people in a space. Ain't Joke. Am wondering how India and China will be.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2023
Sometimes I don't feel like going back and forth with people because it can be too exhausting and it seems like almost everyone is always frustrated here.. undecided undecided undecided
starstaz:

Hahaaaaaaa. U running away from bad Energy. I gat u. Tough skin rules here oooo, it becomes naturally fun once u can absorbs and deflects. It's not easy to house over 200Mi people in a space. Ain't Joke. Am wondering how India and China will be.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by OrigeenalSeven: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:
is transactional sex love-making or just having sex.

can u tell an olosho, let's make-love grin

you are a very vawulent comrade
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by starstaz(m): 8:17am On Jan 22, 2023
"feel like going back and forth with people because it can be too exhausting[b][/b] and it seems like almost everyone is always frustrated here"..
๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค
Try getting use to your online in- laws eccentricity sometimes can strengthen your resilience to overcome adversity.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.