Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? (40934 Views)

Shameless Lady Posts Love Making Session With Her Boyfriend Online, Gets Blasted / The Difference Between Having Sex And Making Love? / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Hyland(m): 12:16am On Jan 10, 2023
I don’t mind doing both….. I love big Deltan pric*k like Vinnie2000 in me. wink
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Sniper101(m): 12:43am On Jan 10, 2023
One is slow sex while the other is rough sex
...that's how I understand it
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Spandau: 2:05am On Jan 10, 2023
Candidlady:

what is the difference between hook up and hang out

Question begging answer!

The future is hookup and hangout.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Omniman(m): 3:10am On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:
Both are same. Love making was coined to give appealing name. Though some ll say lovemaking is in marriage but sex is out of marriage.

Everywhere lowa omoyi
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by VIKTO83(m): 4:56am On Jan 10, 2023
I remember my girl those days .....
Each time I tell her I need sex she will tell me no that she needs to make love instead.
So I thought on d difference and realized they are quite different.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by tishbite42: 5:37am On Jan 10, 2023
SporaD8:

Not the same please.
S3X is mechanical and only happens when penetration is involved. i.e Rape is not lovemaking, it is having S3X with an unwilling victim. Same with S3X with prostitute.
Lovemaking on the other hand is an emotional acts that create strong bonds between couple. Both parties willingly surrender and actively participate in the Act - Lovemaking is a body language spoken through physical interaction. It can be as simple as holding hands and may not necessarily involve penetration.
Emeritus Professor
Lovemaking Institute
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Ubanz: 5:43am On Jan 10, 2023
Sweetplum:
Both are same. Love making was coined to give appealing name. Though some ll say lovemaking is in marriage but sex is out of marriage.
Rape is still (unwilling) sex,is it also love making?
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Desusi: 5:51am On Jan 10, 2023
unclejb2:
I always see people comparing 2015 and 2023 elections and I laugh their delusions and self induced ridicule. 2015 is very different from 2023.

The chances of APC winning the 2023 elections is very slim. Buhari's calamitous performance has taught Nigerians that hunger and poverty cares neither about tribe nor religion.

There is no single individual who didn't vote APC at the presidential election in 2015 that would vote for APC in 2023. You can show me one, and prove me wrong.

I'm really wondering where APC would get their votes from? All the odds are stacked against the ruling party.

In 2015, there was no BVAS and electronic transmission of results.

In 2015, there was a Buhari on the ballot.

In 2015, was $1/N216.

In 2015, fuel was N87/1litre.

In 2015, there was no Fulani terrorists menace all across the country.

In 2015, Flight from Lagos to Abuja was N18k.

In 2015 A bag of rice was N8k.

In 2015, Osinbajo a Pastor in RCCG was running mate.

In 2015, There was no insurgency in the south east.

In 2015, Bandits were not in Nigeria.

In 2015, there were no two strong northern candidates on the ballot.

In 2015, We didn't have a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

In 2015, There was no drug baron on the ballot.

And Finally,

In 2015, WE DIDN'T HAVE A PETER OBI ON THE BALLOT.

WE ARE TAKING BACK THIS COUNTRY FORCEFULLY THROUGH THE BALLOT.

PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT.
Are these the differences between love making and sex? You have been obsessed with 2023 election. If however your candidate didn't win,God forbid, what would you do? Take this issue to God in prayer my brother. God is awesome!
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by CuteNbad(m): 5:54am On Jan 10, 2023
Samantha123:
No, I haven't... Everytime I tried watching any Nollywood film, I always ended up regretting it.

Are you sure there's no witchcraft or anything that has to do with rituals or ghosts in the films you've mentioned?
Na grin.

You can start with Anikulapo by Kunle Afolayan.

Thank me later... with Goodies of course wink
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Harvesttony(m): 6:14am On Jan 10, 2023
All animals have sex but not all animal make love.

When a man rapes a lady, none of the duo made love. It was a function of the hormones taking charge. Two could have a quickie at a corner and not even ever make love, a couple could have a quickie in their bedroom and be making love indeed.
Lovemaking encompasses sex, patience, sacrifice, obedience and other derivatives between two heterosexual humans in a married home with the aim (conscious and unconscious) of further building their relationship/commitment.
It's fruits include children, love, peace, under standing and unification (1+1 =1)
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by lookingfly: 6:24am On Jan 10, 2023
secnelly:
Simply put:

Passionate missionary position is Love making.

Once it graduates to doggy or other contemporary styles, it's Sex.
haba.......sweet doggy na him you put for category of sex?
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Probz(m): 6:28am On Jan 10, 2023
Love-making (although I’d personally only consider that term in connection to straight-up sex.) can include pre-intimacy.and the wet stuff that happens afterwards (before man passes out some).
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Probz(m): 6:30am On Jan 10, 2023
Hyland:
I don’t mind doing both….. I love big Deltan pric*k like Vinnie2000 in me. wink

One can’t imagine what sex will look like in 2069. For one thing missionaries who work in connection with NYSC/Assemblies of God/Deeper Life won’t exist, not as-per current nomenclature. Missionary is only going to mean one thing.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Franklydes(m): 6:58am On Jan 10, 2023
Love making is passionate, no competition, no high expectations, no stress just pure passion.
In the kisses the touches all that and honestly it's for people who are genuinely into each other. But having sex is by every means wanting to impress, show prowess in bed. Bang her till she drops all that jazz
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by olusegxz: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2023
SporaD8:

Not the same please.
S3X is mechanical and only happens when penetration is involved. i.e Rape is not lovemaking, it is having S3X with an unwilling victim. Same with S3X with prostitute.
Lovemaking on the other hand is an emotional acts that create strong bonds between couple. Both parties willingly surrender and actively participate in the Act - Lovemaking is a body language spoken through physical interaction. It can be as simple as holding hands and may not necessarily involve penetration.

You really went to school. Clap for yourself
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by TheGift: 7:26am On Jan 10, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

Having sex focuses on pleasing one's self.

Making love focuses on pleasing one's partner and finding pleasure in same.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Missionaire: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2023
SporaD8:

Not the same please.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2023
mychelyte:

this is just the simplest definition! pls get this man 2 bottles of champagne and a plate of nkwobi
Thank you but i am not a man.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Clazzone(m): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2023
Best answer, oil dey your head
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Emeka71(m): 8:57am On Jan 10, 2023
SporaD8:

Not the same please.
You try.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:
is transactional sex love-making or just having sex.

can u tell an olosho, let's make-love grin

U no well ooooooo... Lol
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Hyland(m): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2023
Probz:

One can’t imagine what sex will look like in 2069. For one thing missionaries who work in connection with NYSC/Assemblies of God/Deeper Life won’t exist, not as-per current nomenclature. Missionary is only going to mean one thing.

I feel missionary is one of the best tho .
Although missionary is very looked down upon among this new generation (Gen Z) ‘cause they feel it’s old fashioned and boring . Lol grin If only they knew majority of them were conceived through that style .

And btw, do you have a big Igbo pric*k ? ‘cause I’ve been craving for it recently. wink

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by masks(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2023
Love making has to do with spiritual connection. It is more and deep.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Tegabadguy(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2023
no different
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by godofuck231: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sex is satisfactory, it result to pregnancy
Love making is ................... I no know..........
Ok e be like drug , the more you take time the more pleasure it brings , its a commitment, its like baking a cake or icing it , takes skill and time , the esthetics are profound, the result is love , beautiful children and heart breaks,make love to ashawoe and get hunted down

Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by naikeboy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
All na banging no difference...
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by SPAMBOX7: 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
angry
Sweetplum:

Ori e o pe
Shey na Abuja you dey? When I touch down end of the month I go scatter what's left of your punna before I go back. But I'm scared it's already a borehole by now so Imma pass angry
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Nobodysboo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
The aftermath is what matters
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Probz(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hyland:

I feel missionary is one of the best tho .
Although missionary is very looked down upon among this new generation (Gen Z) ‘cause they feel it’s old fashioned and boring . Lol grin If only they knew majority of them were conceived through that style .

And btw, do you have a big Igbo pric*k? ‘cause I’ve been craving for it recently. wink

Mhm-hm but I’m definitely not going to have sex with you so … you know. Maybe don’t bother asking and stay in your curious Yoruba lane.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by Hyland(m): 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Probz:

Mhm-hm but I’m definitely not going to have sex with you so … you know. Maybe don’t bother asking and stay in your curious Yoruba lane.

ok grin
mumunatu321@gmail.com wink
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by ekitimanalways(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
"Having Sex" is a phrase that describes physical connection that leads to sexual pleasure, release and gratification. "Making love" emphasizes the deep emotional connection, affection and shared bond that develops between caring lovers.
Re: What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making? by sulakishop(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
According to an Indian proverb, there is joy in three things; eating meat, riding meat and putting meat into meat!

My signature is my witness... I swear...

MadeINchenzen2:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On Her Sick Bed (Photo) / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Why Men Patronise Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.