Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,294 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting (32260 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Stevengold(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Why would I pray for such stupid things? undecided

2. How did you know that I am right now in my bedroom [/font]castigating you [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]for spewing trash using God's name? grin

3. I am afraid you are mistaken about something. My role model isn't any of your mogs and your pastors who you clearly worship. Jesus Christ is the one I am looking to become like. As for followers, Jesus Christ is recorded to have had about 120 followers at the time of His death. Today you look around and see that the antiChrist seems to have about 2 billion followers in the religion of Christianity with his many lies sold to the masses using the name of Jesus Christ, but that has in no way hindered the Truth of God from moving forward. grin

When u have something to offer I will know. For now. I rest my case.
And please check the word castigate, cux I used it for the man of God and not myself.
Thanks
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Stevengold(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Anyone who lies using the name of God is a scammer. undecided

Where is it written sir?

What is the role of Blasphemy?
Go and sleep Bro. You need to be well studied.
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Stevengold:
Where is it written sir?
What is the role of Blasphemy?
Go and sleep Bro. You need to be well studied.
In Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13, Jesus Christ cast all those who teach doctrines and traditions of men, lies, using His name as false teachers and false prophets —scammers, and thieves masquerading as agents of light in the Kingdom of God. You should read scripture for yourself and extend your vocabulary this year. undecided
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Kobojunkie: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Stevengold:
■When u have something to offer I will know. For now. I rest my case.
■And please check the word castigate, cux I used it for the man of God and not myself.
Thanks
1. I doubt I will ever have anything to offer you since I am not here to speak for myself. undecided

2. The same word applies to everyone I cast down for teaching lies using the name of God. undecided
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Stevengold(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
In Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13, Jesus Christ cast all those who teach doctrines and traditions of men, lies, using His name as false teachers and false prophets —scammers, and thieves masquerading as agents of light in the Kingdom of God. You should read scripture for yourself and extend your vocabulary this year. undecided

Show me the word "scammer" oga.
I know those scriptures.

Matthew 12:31
Expressly talks about Blasphemy.

Point out scriptures the bible talks about scammers.

You can use different translations if you wish.
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Stevengold(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I doubt I will ever have anything to offer you since I am not here to speak for myself. undecided

2. The same word applies to everyone I cast down for teaching lies using the name of God. undecided

But come o.
Talking about castigating.

Who you be to judge person wey God call?
OK make we leave say God call am, and na man... Who you still be to judge am

Romans 14:4
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by icedbreez(m): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Advice people on how to maneuver a lie for God? A better advice would have been to tell people that their starvation-diet fasts have nothing to do with God. undecided

God made it abundantly clear in both Isaiah 58 and Zechariah 7 that when you punish your bodies, either through your starvation-diet fastings or abstinence from sex, you do not please or honor Him in any way. undecided
See, God said He will only answer you if you do what He commands, so why continue to engage in these meaningless rituals that these lying mogs and pastors spew at you? Who do you please by these foolish traditions? Certainly not God! undecided

So, the man adding his "advice" on top of a lie only reveals he is a scammer pretending to be of God in all of this. undecided

You believe what you believe, I also believe what I believe.
By the way you are an idiot for calling Pastor Ibeomiye a scammer, did he scam you?
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Stevengold:
■But come o. Talking about castigating. Who you be to judge person wey God call?
■OK make we leave say God call am, and na man... Who you still be to judge amRomans 14:4
1. I didn't say nor write what is written in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 -13 which judges these men. Nor did I speak or write down that which is contained in [b]Matthew 23 [/b]which casts curses on those who teach lies to deceive people away from following God's Truth. God is the one who judged all of these folks. I simply cast down the lies and judge all things righteously — according to the Word of God. undecided

2. God never called these men who are liars. Jesus Christ warned of men who would come brandishing such lies using His name. undecided
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Stevengold:
■Show me the word "scammer" oga. I know those scriptures. Matthew 12:31 Expressly talks about Blasphemy. Point out scriptures the bible talks about scammers. You can use different translations if you wish.
What do you think is another term for a wolf in sheep clothing? What is another term for a false teacher and [i]false prophet[/]? You really need to update your vocabulary! undecided
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
icedbreez:
You believe what you believe, I also believe what I believe.
By the way you are an idiot for calling Pastor Ibeomiye a scammer, did he scam you?
Anyone who teaches lies using the name of God is a false teacher and a false prophet aka a scammer. And as Jesus Christ said, all their blind followers will fall in the same ditch that their blind leaders do - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 undecided
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2023
The verse he quoted to back up his nonsense, states that it should be by mutual consent between husband and wife.

Why is this man poking his nose into where it is not required?? Was he inducted into the council of consenters?

More importantly, why are wives running to him to tattle-tale that their husbands want to knack them Is he the meter reader/gatekeeper/manager of the kpekus?
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Stevengold(m): 5:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What do you think is another term for a wolf in sheep clothing? What is another term for a false teacher and [i]false prophet[/]? You really need to update your vocabulary! undecided

So another term is scammer cheesy

I've checked 15 bible translations, and can't find the word scammer. Perhaps you should expand ur knowledge through reading �.

P/s updating my vocabulary has nothing to do with you calling someone a scammer.
I only seek that you show me from the bible.
If you show me, I'll admit that you're well studied and you speak the truth.

If you can't then I'll add that you're as well a liar and a false teacher.
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Stevengold(m): 6:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I didn't say nor write what is written in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 -13 which judges these men. Nor did I speak or write down that which is contained in [b]Matthew 23 [/b]which casts curses on those who teach lies to deceive people away from following God's Truth. God is the one who judged all of these folks. I simply cast down the lies and judge all things righteously — according to the Word of God. undecided

2. God never called these men who are liars. Jesus Christ warned of men who would come brandishing such lies using His name. undecided

Oga you judged him.
You called him a scammer.
Stop using sugar-coated words to align your assertions.

It would have been better you said "what this man is saying is a lie"

But rather you called him a "scammer"

You attacked his "person" rather than the word he spake.

Be careful though.
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Stevengold(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:

cheesy wolf in sheep � clothing is a scammer, oshe you're doing well.
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Stevengold(m): 10:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:

How does false prophet & wolf in sheep clothing relate with scammer or scam? undecided

Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Hollyharjii: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I completely understand that part. But the point is she is already been telling you to beware of what is to come and you turning a blind eye to that might not end well for you after marriage. So you need to sit her down and force her to choose before you move forward. undecided

2. I am not trying to scare you but trying to get you to see that putting on blinders as far as relationship issues are concerned had never helped. Not those before you and certainly not you. She had made her intentions known to you and it would be foolish of you to pretend it never happened. You two need to come together as a couple and trash the issue out as adults— no need for raised voices or fists. You need to be certain she is all-in even as you are all-in before you proceed. Else, I am afraid, the signs are all around that only those who spend time working through the details will come out smiling on the other side. undecided

Thank you so so much for your great advice and valuable time, indeed I really appreciate and will definitely follow suite

1 Like

Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by sulakishop(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
99 percent of these igbo smoking clerics will go to hell
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by linearity: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. How can your sex in marriage be spiritual if Jesus Christ informed you that your marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36, which conforms with what God did in Genesis 3 vs 16 when He cursed marriage and all that pertains to it making it of this world? Why do you need to live your lives according to these delusions/lies that have nothing to do with God? undecided

2. Remove the boulder from your eyes too so you can be able to see to remove the speck in the eyes of others. You literally claimed marriage sex is spiritual when God instead said it is all of this world and not of His Kingdom. lipsrsealed

Even your starvation-diet fasting rituals have nothing to do with God who said you cannot honor Him by torturing your body — either by starving it of food or sex - Isaiah 58 vs 5 - 14. undecided

Bros, if you look at it from that angel, then everything we do on earth as humans is of this world….

Even fasting, praying, sleeping, eating, going to church on Sunday, etc are all of this world, we wouldn’t be doing all that in heaven, angels don’t do that, just like they don’t marry.

God said, ‘It is not good for a man to live alone, let me therefore create a helpmate for him.’ That is the genesis of marriage.

If God said marriage is good, do not cast it as not-good as you are directly in opposition to God’s spoken words.

And none of the passages you quoted contradicted want God said in Genesis.

Yes there is wrong way to fast and wrong way to pray. The purpose of fasting is not to honor God, rather it is to exact control over oneself, so we can be focused and disciplined while praying to God.

God will not answer your prayers simply because you added fasting to the menu….see fasting as a means to an end and not an end in itself.
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
linearity:
■ Bros, if you look at it from that angel, then everything we do on earth as humans is of this world…. Even fasting, praying, sleeping, eating, going to church on Sunday, etc are all of this world, we wouldn’t be doing all that in heaven, angels don’t do that, just like they don’t marry.
■ God said, ‘It is not good for a man to live alone, let me therefore create a helpmate for him.’ That is the genesis of marriage.
■ If God said marriage is good, do not cast it as not-good as you are directly in opposition to God’s spoken words. And none of the passages you quoted contradicted want God said in Genesis.
■ Yes there is wrong way to fast and wrong way to pray. The purpose of fasting is not to honor God, rather it is to exact control over oneself, so we can be focused and disciplined while praying to God. God will not answer your prayers simply because you added fasting to the menu….see fasting as a means to an end and not an end in itself.
1. Spoken like one who knows nothing about Jesus Christ even though he claims with his mouth that he does. Jesus Christ informed you that there are those things which you are to do in obedience of Him -- those the things which are of the Kingdom of God --- of which your marriage has not part in. undecided

2. The same God made some Eunuchs from birth, allowed some to become Eunuchs in this life and permitted some to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom - Matthew 19 vs 12. Stop picking only that which pleases you of what He decrees. undecided

3. The same God that said marriage was good in the beginning cursed marriage after man fell in Genesis 3 vs 16. Stop picking and choosing what parts of the narrative you will accommodate and what parts you will not. The passages I quoted do not contradict. Instead they continue on from what God declared in the beginning. undecided

4. Even your purpose for fasting differs from that intended by God - Isaiah 58 & Zechariah 7 - meaning you confuse serving yourself with serving God. I suggest you step out of yourself in this - die to self - in order that you may begin now walking towards Jesus Christ. Alternatively, if you are not born-again, it is OK to not even bother with God at all and embrace the world fully instead. undecided
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by linearity: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Spoken like one who knows nothing about Jesus Christ even though he claims with his mouth that he does. Jesus Christ informed you that there are those things which you are to do in obedience of Him -- those the things which are of the Kingdom of God --- of which your marriage has not part in. undecided

2. The same God made some Eunuchs from birth, allowed some to become Eunuchs in this life and permitted some to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom - Matthew 19 vs 12. Stop picking only that which pleases you of what He decrees. undecided

3. The same God that said marriage was good in the beginning cursed marriage after man fell in Genesis 3 vs 16. Stop picking and choosing what parts of the narrative you will accommodate and what parts you will not. The passages I quoted do not contradict. Instead they continue on from what God declared in the beginning. undecided

4. Even your purpose for fasting differs from that intended by God - Isaiah 58 & Zechariah 7 - meaning you confuse serving yourself with serving God. I suggest you step out of yourself in this - die to self - in order that you may begin now walking towards Jesus Christ. Alternatively, if you are not born-again, it is OK to not even bother with God at all and embrace the world fully instead. undecided

You are the selecting Bible passages that suits your narratives:

1. God did not curse marriage in Gen 3:16. He cursed the Serpent, Eve & Adam for disobeying his commandments. And the curse are in Gen 3:14-19, you conveniently omitted those verses. Plus, the curses laid out there happens to every man and irrespective of marriage, even eunuchs called of God or given birth to as eunuchs would share from these curses.

2. The passage in Matt 19 about eunuch specifically stated some were made eunuch,
some were born as eunuch, etc ….no where did it say All, so stop generalizing it…God did not give all men the same gifts and abilities, not everyone of God’s children will be a Pastor, Prophet, etc.

3. Isaiah 58 & Zach. 7 was talking to sinners who are still engaging in Fasting. It did not define any manner or mode of fasting. If you are a sinner, there is no point fasting as it is worthless and of no use.
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
linearity:
You are the selecting Bible passages that suits your narratives:

1. God did not curse marriage in Gen 3:16. He cursed the Serpent, Eve & Adam for disobeying his commandments. And the curse are in Gen 3:14-19, you conveniently omitted those verses. Plus, the curses laid out there happens to every man and irrespective of marriage, even eunuchs called of God or given birth to as eunuchs would share from these curses.

2. The passage in Matt 19 about eunuch specifically stated some were made eunuch,
some were born as eunuch, etc ….no where did it say All, so stop generalizing it…God did not give all men the same gifts and abilities, not everyone of God’s children will be a Pastor, Prophet, etc.

3. Isaiah 58 & Zach. 7 was talking to sinners who are still engaging in Fasting. It did not define any manner or mode of fasting. If you are a sinner, there is no point fasting as it is worthless and of no use.
This pick-and-choose approach you lot cling to obviously eaten through your ability to logically process that which is before you. undecided

1. In Genesis 2 vs 24, God established marriage as a union between a man and a woman. Then in Genesis 3 vs 16, after man fell, God cursed woman in marriage, meaning that any man who enters into marriage with a woman, enters into a cursed marriage as a result of the curse placed on woman in marriage only by God. undecided

2. God said it is not good for man to to alone, where man in that case was Adam, the only man who has ever been alone on the planet. Now, as for God making some Eunuchs, if you could carefully reason things,
you would come to see that God Himself did not create all men for marriage and God does not rate marriage as anything more than a choice that is made by men for the sake of men - self. You realize this quickly when you consider where in Matthew 19 vs 12 you are told that rather than God allowing some live in marriage for the sake of His Kingdom, God instead permitted some to live as Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom. Yes, marriage is entirely of the world, however,those who choose to live single can do so for the sake of the Kingdom of God. That is what Jesus Christ told you over 2000 years ago and He also indicated that His Law is eternal. undecided

3. God did not define a manner or mode of fasting in both Isaiah 58 and Zechariah 7 and worse, you think God was speaking only to sinners ? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) / Where Is The Correct Place To Pay Our Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.