Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting (32257 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
I don’t understand
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by ChukwuObe: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
To all Yoruba youths…. As we head to the polls in few weeks’ time

As another opportunity just beckons on us to pick another leader that will steer the affairs of our nation for the next 4 years, it is important to tell you some history if you are not aware or have been fooled.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo was one of the best finest politicians of his time. In 1979, every region in Nigeria knew that he was the best man for the job of presidency but only Yorubas and Mid-West regions and some pockets of districts in the North trusted and voted for him. We beg our Eastern brothers and sisters to reason with us to vote the man Ojukwu would later call the best President Nigeria never had but they never listened to us. They exercised their rights and decided to vote for Shagari instead. That is why we are where we are today.

In 1999, Yorubas presented again to our eastern neighbours a cerebral Olu Falae who was a better economic manager than OBJ to place Nigeria on the right path. But because Olu Falae’s choice was the preferred candidate of the Yorubas, they voted for a Yoruba enemy instead who is OBJ. Igbos have always been against the interests of Yorubas no matter how good they are

They will never support your good people even if they will support you at all despite living in your midst. To those of you whose parents have benefited immensely from Chief Awolowo, it will be a shame and disgrace to Chief Awolowo’s memories to vote for those whose people made Awolowo ascension to presidency impossible because of hatred and jealousy. Awolowo was even attacked and stoned in Aba by the chilfdren of Belial. Do not romance the enemies of your parents’ benefactors through whom your parents were educated freely with good health

Awolowo and Olu Falae were not good for them then, why should their own be good for you now? They always think they are wiser and better than Yorubas and so only the person they choose must be the best. That is why they are so bitter till today that Yorubas did not vote for Jonathan in 2015 despite voting for him in 2011.

Only bastards will vote those who refused to vote for your own best when they had the opportunity because of hatred. The spirit and good deed of Awolowo will fight anyone that rewards his haters with votes in 2023. You may not be a direct beneficiary of the best politicians Yorubas have ever produced but your parents might have. History will never forget if you choose to romance the enemy of your benefactor just because of ignorance and gullibility as whatsoever you sow today, you or your future generations will reap it.

Please be warned!
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by axeman2(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Please someone should lend me 3000# I will pay back next week Tuesday
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by ednut1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Pastor self go nack. Na mumu dey believe these men
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Samunique(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
One of the biggest threats to marriages in today's Christendom is marrying ladies who obey their pastors more than their husbands.

These pastors should know their limits.
Prove it if what he says is against the Bible ?
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
axeman2:
fornication is a terrible sin flee from it
But it is not sin when you hyporcrites have sex to make 2 dozen babies. undecided
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Konjiboii: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
But how will he know though?
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Oga u no fit force me but if na say 21days no wahala as that one no go kill me.....
Well wetin i dey talk sef.....am not even a member of the church!
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Ilamina(f): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Moh247: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Your own legally married wife
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by kingreign(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
lukency:
These people are funny ooh! Are you suppose to have sex when fasting? Hmmmm

They don’t know fasting entails abstinence from all forms of pleasures.

In other news, the gentle man here is the right man for Enugu north senatorial zone.

Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Otunbakayce: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
How can a reasonable person even have sex while fasting.

Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Raalsalghul: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Does he have the right to do that? grin
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by ElSudani: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
The same marriage which was sanctioned by God and conducted in the church with the blessings of God himself?
Nigerian pastors are part of the problems in Nigeria.

Genesis 2:24
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. Genesis 2:24

Where's is the sin here?
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Ate247(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Mccullum: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
supporter of APC too much grin
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by WhisperedNoise: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So finally he concedes that the starvation-diet ritual fasting exercises no dey do anything for anything so that is why he wants to add sex deprivation to the ritual list. Next year, you will ask them all to shave their heads and they will do it too, those gullible numbknots who listen to these men are unbeweavable lipsrsealed
Smh
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Olaolex: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Cypress042:
I've always known Ibiyeomie to be a very smart man, he banned only couples

So we the young guys are free to patronize olosho, dey play! sad
He doesn't expect singles to indulge in sexual activities in the first place. So, no need to ban.

Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by WhisperedNoise: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
SmartPolician:
One of the biggest threats to marriages in today's Christendom is marrying ladies who obey their pastors more than their husbands.

These pastors should know their limits.
Are you a member of his church or you just want to vex?
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Karleb(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Until them use kayanmata collect your husband.

Dey play. Just dey play. cheesy
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Otunbakayce: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
ChukwuObe:
To all Yoruba youths…. As we head to the polls in few weeks’ time

As another opportunity just beckons on us to pick another leader that will steer the affairs of our nation for the next 4 years, it is important to tell you some history if you are not aware or have been fooled.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo was one of the best finest politicians of his time. In 1979, every region in Nigeria knew that he was the best man for the job of presidency but only Yorubas and Mid-West regions and some pockets of districts in the North trusted and voted for him. We beg our Eastern brothers and sisters to reason with us to vote the man Ojukwu would later call the best President Nigeria never had but they never listened to us. They exercised their rights and decided to vote for Shagari instead. That is why we are where we are today.

In 1999, Yorubas presented again to our eastern neighbours a cerebral Olu Falae who was a better economic manager than OBJ to place Nigeria on the right path. But because Olu Falae’s choice was the preferred candidate of the Yorubas, they voted for a Yoruba enemy instead who is OBJ. Igbos have always been against the interests of Yorubas no matter how good they are

They will never support your good people even if they will support you at all despite living in your midst. To those of you whose parents have benefited immensely from Chief Awolowo, it will be a shame and disgrace to Chief Awolowo’s memories to vote for those whose people made Awolowo ascension to presidency impossible because of hatred and jealousy. Awolowo was even attacked and stoned in Aba by the chilfdren of Belial. Do not romance the enemies of your parents’ benefactors through whom your parents were educated freely with good health

Awolowo and Olu Falae were not good for them then, why should their own be good for you now? They always think they are wiser and better than Yorubas and so only the person they choose must be the best. That is why they are so bitter till today that Yorubas did not vote for Jonathan in 2015 despite voting for him in 2011.

Only bastards will vote those who refused to vote for your own best when they had the opportunity because of hatred. The spirit and good deed of Awolowo will fight anyone that rewards his haters with votes in 2023. You may not be a direct beneficiary of the best politicians Yorubas have ever produced but your parents might have. History will never forget if you choose to romance the enemy of your benefactor just because of ignorance and gullibility as whatsoever you sow today, you or your future generations will reap it.

Please be warned!
koni ragba fun e, to ba ragba fun e, Koni yee.

Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Gbeng30(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Well you must be clean to receive from the Holy God ,well the message is clear
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Wickedfact: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Are you a member of his church or you just want to vex?

Are you saying members of his church are senseless and don't know their right from wrong?
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by ubest1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Story come suspend my preek now once it hungry me I collect
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by gonkin(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
When pr!ck rise toto must calm am down. Uncurabe Konji plus hunger are two feelings that must be satisfied
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by WhisperedNoise: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wickedfact:
This is exactly the problem with religion in Nigeria. Since it is not regulated, anyone can wake up and say anything and expect people to follow sheepishly.

Even the Bible doesn't support what this man is saying.

Ibieyomie is quoting from the Old Testament.
The Old Testament where Ibieyomie is quoting from states that tithes and offerings are for Levites. Is Ibieyomie a Levite?
But he is collecting tithe in God's name and spending it on God's behalf.
What exactly are you talking about sir?

Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Nobodysboo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
1 corinthians 7:5. So we have scriptures like these in the Bible
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by WhisperedNoise: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wickedfact:

Are you saying members of his church are senseless and don't know their right from wrong?
Do you attend his church? Yes or no
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Wickedfact: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Samunique:
Prove it if what he says is against the Bible ?

Show us where the Bible says married couples can't have sex while fasting.

You can break your fast in the evening but you can't have sex àbí?
Tell us where the Bible said so.
Re: Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting by Bossjakande: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Dat why I hate to fast how can I get wife yet cant sex her cos am fasting. Wat if am in d mood. Instead of fast I put offering and help poor pple.my wife is mine and I will enjoyed her body anytime I want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Where Is The Correct Place To Pay Our Tithes / RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo)