Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu (35712 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered His Boys To Behead Me, Kill My Children / Ondo: I Must Not Die Like Bola Ige, Fayose Decries Cap Removal At PDP Rally / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by putin2: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
For those who wish to be like bat. May God accept your prayer amen .
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Misterone: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
joyandfaith:

Son died of cardiac arrrest. Biological mother died without decent burial. She was buried in secret. No information about the father. Indicted for fraud and drug in USA etc..
Well you get anything you want.
Obi's father was drowned by drug peddlers. His hands and feet were tied and he was weighted down with stones and dumped in the River. One of his brothers is an slowpoke. We know not much about his mother. Is that the kind of person you want your children to become?
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by blamingthedevil: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
haybhi1:
Lols, imagine your male children like Peter Obi, you will think you're listening to a teenage girl every time you hear them speak.

I don't want to talk about how they'll nearly kill you with substandard facts, figures, and loads of laugh. Lol.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Tareq1105: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
You've just cursed your children, you think everything is about money

Are you more Yoruba than the Yoruba women that were rejecting the prayer in Church?

Are you aware that one of tinubu daughter, Zainab Tinubu is mentally unstable in the USA, oh because they didn't show you that?

See her Twitter handle and go through it.
Watch the first video and the jargons she spew. The page was last updated In 2017. https://twitter.com/ZainabTinubu?t=IkU8r3nHUPgvYckzZAmh1g&s=09

Are you also aware that about 2 Tinubu children died in there prime ?

Are you also aware that Tinubu pee on his body that he now go about on diapers?

You think Tinubu is a happy man?

Have you ever heard of the word "The Rich Also Cry"?

Don't blame God or your village people if what you've wished on your children starts manifesting

You should be happy if you have Tinubu as your father even as your relatives.

princeofLagos that's how your hatred would continue till Tinubu 4 yrs.

Tell us any notable person in your generations.

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MultiDot: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
bewla:
The devil you no is better then the angel you hear

Tinubu has use his brain to bring wealth to Lagos

So if he ask for it for life that's assurance from what he contribute

Did obi bring wealth to Anambra let him ask there where you sow you rip

Its obvious you are under an influence, just tarry a bit, it will fissile out and you will come to reality.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by highchief1: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ennoloa:

May your children & unborn generation have the current mental state of your principal if you truly wish well for Nigeria if not let your unborn generation have worse than the current mental state of your principal

Say Amen
u don’t have sense.are u sure u will live upto tinubus age?
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by highchief1: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
joyandfaith:

Son died of cardiac arrrest. Biological mother died without decent burial. She was buried in secret. No information about the father. Indicted for fraud and drug in USA etc..
nobody in ur entire lineage is a great as tinubu.give us ur family name let’s verify.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
May my Children and I be exactly like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then I will have all the fulfillments and achievements that anyone could dream of in this life…. Amen

1. Accountant
1.1 Graduated with First Class Honours
1.2. Educated in United States
2. Works in Four Multinationals
3. Youngest Senator in third Republic
4. Governor of Lagos
5. Produces many Governors, Senators and Other Leaders
6. Established best Accounting Tax Firm in Africa
7. Instrumental in demolition of devilish PDP
8. Instrumental in bringing in President
9. Produces Vice President
10. Produces Speaker
11. Midwifed the best State in the Country
12. Himself Incoming President by God's Grace
13. Created City out of Ocean
14 Birth Lekki Free Trade Zone now hosting biggest Refinery in the world and other world Class companies
15. Midwifed govt that has completed Second Niger Bridge, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lekki Deep Seaport, Loto Bridge, Bonny Island road and bridge, Kaduna - Kano Road reconstruction, Kaduna-Kano-Daura Rail, Zungeru Hydro Dam Power Project, KASHAMBILA Hydro Dam Power Project and thousands of Projects, Siemens Power Project
16. Midwifed State IGR that is more than 33 states combined and 9 times more than South East combined
17. Midwifed Lagos State as the Fifth largest Economy in Africa
18. Midwifed independent power project
19. Midwifed Telecommunications revolution in Nigeria by bringing first mobile telecommunication company Econet by investing Lagos 4 billions that brought returns of 19 billions
20. Greatest political leader and mentor
21. Inspiration to musicians
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

I and my children will surely be like Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Me and mine too, Amen!
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Houstency:
My fellow Yoruba brothers and sisters,

Don’t be deceived into fighting someone’s personal battles disguised as an ethnic battle.

They didn’t consider you a good enough *Omo Yoruba,* when they were doling juicy positions to their family and friends.

We are only good enough to help them fight their personal battles.

Being an *Omoluabi* doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use our heads (brains).

Before you vote in the next general election, consider these:

*REMI TINUBU (WIFE OF BOLA TINUBU):*
... Bola Tinubu made her a 3-term senator who represented Lagos Central at the Nigerian Senate.
*MRS LOLA AKANDE (Bola Tinubu’s Sister-in-Law):*
... She is Bola Tinubu's wife’s sister (Remi Tinubu’s sister).
... Bola Tinubu made her the incumbent Lagos State Commissioner, Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Cooperatives.
... She is also a former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly.

*HON. SUNKANMI (Bola Tinubu’s Nephew):*
... The member of Lagos state House of Assembly representing Ikeja.
... He actually succeeded Mrs. Lola Akande.

*SADE TINUBU-OJO (Bola Tinubu’s Daughter):*
... She is the Iyaloja General of Lagos.
... Note, the Iya Oloja controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets, which runs into billions of naira.
... Sade replaced Tinubu’s political mother Abibat Mogaji, as the Iyaloja. Technically, Bola Tinubu converted the position to his personal family position.
*OYETUNDE OJO (Bola Tinubu’s Son-in-law. Husbsnd of SADE Tinubu-ojo):*
... Bola Tinubu made him a House of Representatives member in Ekiti State.
... He was sacked for using fake academic credentials in contesting.
.... Ojo, an ex-parking attendant in London, is the husband of the Iya loja General of Lagos.

*SEYI TINUBU (son of BolaTinubu):*
... He was appointed as the emergency financial consultant to all parastatals and local governments in Lagos State. Seyi is also in charge of the Lagos advertising account.
... This makes him in charge of the billions of naira generated from all billboard adverts in Lagos.
... His convoy is said to rival that of a state Governor

*FOLA TINUBU (Bola Tinubu’s Nephew?):*
... He is the Managing Director of Primero Transport Services Limited, a company owned by Tinubu.
... The company has the sole rights to operate BRT service in Lagos.
*AKEEM MURI-OKUNOLA (son of Bola Tinubu’s friend/and Bola Tinubu’s former PA):*
... He was recently was imposed as the Head of Lagos Civil Service against all civil service rules.

*AKINTOLA BENSON (Bola Tinubu’s Personal Assistant ):*
... He is the incumbent Commissioner for Establishment.

*JIDE IDRIS (Bola Tinubu’s Cousin):*
... Three-term Commissioner and the incumbent Commissioner for Health is Tinubu's Cousin.

*BOLAJI ARIYO (Bola Tinubu’s former ADC):*
... The incumbent chairman of the Oshodi Local Government, he was also Tinubu's ADC.

*GBOLAHAN LAWAL (Bola Tinubu’s former ADC):*
... The incumbent Commissioner for Housing (a two-term Commissioner) was ADC to Bola Tinubu.

*DR. SIKIRU TINUBU (Cousin?):*
... He is the MD of the Critical Care unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja.
... The facility was built and equipped with state funds. It is now owned personally by Bola Tinubu.
... Dr. Sikiru Tinubu runs the outfit.
... It is run as a private unit and the proceeds are pocketed by the duo.
... The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can hardly afford to pay its high charges.
... Most of the revenue is derived from fees paid by the State Government for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.
*ISIAKA GBOYEGA OYETOLA (Bola Tinubu’s Cousin):*
... Bola Tinubu installed his cousin Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola as the governor of Osun State.
... Remember, Bola Tinubu is from Irabiji Village, capital of Boripe Local Government Area, Osun State
The population of Iragbiji people is about 164,172

■ Remember *WHERE ARE THE COWS⁉️*, Bola Tinubu asked coldly, as Pa Fasoranti's daughters was killed‼️
... When a man supports your killers, supports those who murdered Yoruba sons and daughters, kidnapped Yoruba sons and daughters, raped Yoruba women ... be very careful with such a man

by MURI ADEKANMBI OLUFADE.

*Copied: https://twitter.com/OgbeniOmisore/status/1611988656667127812?t=49vj7OQ1_e2IJGM1QX6ElA&s=19

Now u have done well my brother, I love u and Ur analysis..but to crown Ur effort, extend Ur analysis to Obi and atiku, cus I am sure all of them are no saints. But if u can't do this then u re nothing but an hateful fellow.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Memphitz357: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
May my Children and I be exactly like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, then I will have all the fulfillments and achievements that anyone could dream of in this life…. Amen

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
14 Birth Lekki Free Trade Zone now hosting biggest Refinery in the world and other world Class companies
15. Midwifed govt that has completed Second Niger Bridge, Lagos Ibadan Rail, Lagos Ibadan expressway, Lekki Deep Seaport, Loto Bridge, Bonny Island road and bridge, Kaduna - Kano Road reconstruction, Kaduna-Kano-Daura Rail, Zungeru Hydro Dam Power Project, KASHAMBILA Hydro Dam Power Project and thousands of Projects, Siemens Power Project
16. Midwifed State IGR that is more than 33 states combined and 9 times more than South East combined
19. Midwifed Telecommunications revolution in Nigeria by bringing first mobile telecommunication company Econet by investing Lagos 4 billions that brought returns of 19 billions
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

So according to you... Bola Tinubu is larger in life than Obafemi Awolowo??
I spit on you!!!
Tueh!!!! angry
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by bewla(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
MultiDot:

Its obvious you are under an influence, just tarry a bit, it will fissile out and you will come to reality.
My opinion don't have to what you like

That's why we difer

And under some thing every state have right to accept or decline

Motion brought to it

Baba work let am chop
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Tareq1105: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
putin2:
For those who wish to be like bat. May God accept your prayer amen .

I want to be like him, so that I'll torment people like you with money and influence.

1 Like

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by RECHMOND: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jagons.. he's a dying man already. All these you claimed how old was he.

abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ennoloa:

May your children & unborn generation have the current mental state of your principal if you truly wish well for Nigeria if not let your unborn generation have worse than the current mental state of your principal

Say Amen
Lol, u never know the mental state Ur current principal would develop in the future ooh grin
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by bewla(m): 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Memphitz357:

So according to you... Bola Tinubu is larger in life than Obafemi Awolowo??
I spit on you!!!
Tueh!!!! angry
To some his three in one

Carry Awolowo brain
Rent Abiola personality
Model him self to Ameed

Thripple A
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Misterone: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ddokie:

Just remember BATS real parents are unknown. He intentionally refused to acknowledge his real parents publicly .

In the same way, your children will never acknowledge you publicly. When they become prominent, another person will be called their father. Out of expedience, they will not attend your burial so that the public will not associate them with you.

Let your amen be loud like a thunder
Obi's father was dumped into the river with hands and feet tied by his drug peddler friends whom he stole their consignment. May your life be like that. Say Amen to that
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Slurity(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:
You're a very wicked man for laying such curses on innocent children.

You want your children to be drug dealers, killers, rogues, greedy, covetous and wicked?

How can you be that heartless?

Why not curse yourself alone instead of adding your children?

Spits!

HOW ABOUT PRAYING THE OPPOSITE OF TINUBU FOR YOURSELVES AND FAMILY? MAY YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN AND GENERATIONS TO COME NEVER ACHIEVE ANYTHING ANYTHING THAT TINUBU HAS ACHIEVED IN LIFE.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by nairanaira12: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

Tinubu rejected his parents in their old age.

May yoir children reject you in your old age. Amen
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
A big Amen to that prayer!!! Who no like better thing?
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Awesome01(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
It is very evident now that we Nigerians are the problems of this country. We seem not to know what we really want. We want to always eat our cakes and still have it.

Pastor prayed that God should make the destiny of your children to be same like whoever you vote for, the OP said Amen, because he prefer Tinubu's destiny for his children and chose to vote for him.

But instead of each of you to choose who to vote for by claiming their destiny for your children, you all pounced on the OP for his choice. WHY NOT CHOOSE YOUR OWN candidate and claim their destiny for your children.

Oh, Okay, we understand. You can only talk the talk and not walk the walk. Doubled faced supporters everywhere. You can call people names and curse them for their choice but you cannot even claim the destiny of your candidate yet you want that same person to control 4-8 years of your life. O ma se o.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by nuruajao: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you more Yoruba than the Yoruba women that were rejecting the prayer in Church?

Are you aware that one of tinubu daughter, Zainab Tinubu is mentally unstable in the USA, oh because they didn't show you that?

Watch the first video and the jargons she spew. The page was last updated In 2017. https://twitter.com/ZainabTinubu?t=IkU8r3nHUPgvYckzZAmh1g&s=09

Don't blame God or your village people if what you've wished on your children starts manifesting

I foreseen after this election this year election Nigerians will unite again
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Echoban: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
So Jakande didn't do anything?

Where in this post disregard Jakande work??

Are u sick or what?? U mean wen they want to list wat BAT do they should also b listing what other past Governors do? As how?? Lekki free trade zone, Eko Atlantic, how e take concern Jakande?? undecided
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Echoban: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I tire oh. Not to talk of even Marwa.

Where in this post disregard Jakande it marwa work??

Are u sick or what?? U mean wen they want to list wat BAT do they should also b listing what other past Governors do? As how?? Lekki free trade zone, Eko Atlantic, how e take concern Jakande or marwa?? :-

Why not create a thread and lost what marwa and Jakande did??
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Echoban: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
joyandfaith:

So people that does of cardiac arrest ain't human? And it is something u must wish someone? Because BAT relative died of Cardiax arrest mean those who said Amen tooust have that? Do u know what killed PO father?? Do u also want the kind of death upon urself?? Abeg shift. Igbos Dem.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Britishpea: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Coming from an idiot who is using another idiot called gistlover as his yardstick. That same gistlover said he was going to mirror Tinubu,Atiku and Obi but did his stupid posts on Tinubu and stopped. Isn’t he biased? He tried to bring Tunubu down but couldn’t. Now he calls him Tboy.

I wonder what has become of you and your family who never wanted to be like Tinubu. I wonder what you have actually become.

Does it mean you that don’t want to be like Tinubu won’t die young or your children won’t die?

That’s the call from nature. Adeboye the GO of redeemed church lost his child at his prime.

Buhari lost his in prime.

Odukoya of MFM had a child delay. He hasn’t had another child since he had just one after many years of waiting.

Life doesn’t happen as you take it Mr. didirin.

I am not making jest of anyone it is just analysis based on your parochial views about life.

Wish I know u in real life and see what u will finally become in life.
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 2016easy2017: 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

Aaaaasammmmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnn oooooo. And me too oooooo!!!!

I swear I never knew hti Tinubu achieved this much. Now the whole of my gay, extended or nuclear and all my friends will vote the JAGGABAN
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Kilamba612: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
MadamExcellency:
What a dead myopic fellow. This is why Nigeria is starving for morality and ethics.

Even Republicans supporting Donald Trump like a cult following never subscribe to his lifestyle or business dealings.

The support is all about policy alignment and nothing more.

tell those shoeshiners bro...
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

I don't think the pastor was referring directly to Tinubu. Atiku the alledge thief is in the race. And there's Obi too. However, let everyone's conscience prick them
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 2016easy2017: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Those Yorubas are the greedy buttered ones. The bastards among the yorubas. We know their leader who's today argued to be ibo or yoruba
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Popeonah(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:

1. Accountant
4. Governor of Lagos
10. Produces Speaker
Many more
Asiwaju
Jagaban
Incoming President

Amen. I pray that you see what you pray for
Re: May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Echoban: 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Now that uve listed the tragedy that befall Tinubu family, can we also see the tragedy that befall Peter Obi family? Let's know who to say Amen to cheesy

Since we have to bring family and private matters into politics.

Thank God Lagos never think like u in 1999. They would have missed a star like BAT.

May Anambra not experience leadership like that of BAT, Fashola in Lagos. It LL always be the likes of PO, Obiano and d rest. Amen grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu Assumes Command As Director Army Public Relat / Ministerial List Splits Senate / Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.