Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me (45028 Views)

My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by VGlobal: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
Op. There is an adage in my language that " The fly that want to die prematurely will always enter the grave with the corpse/dead body. My prayer for you is that such will not be your case.
Are you ok at all? Fine abortion is not the right thing to do, talking from the point of moral justification, but will you now force her not to do what she's hell bent on doing? Forget about the argument that it's ur first seed, she doesn't see it that way. You have 10's of millions of seed in your groin so common man wake up an be a man!
Perhaps you are under a spell invoked by her on you, otherwise someone who disrespected everything you stand for and you are still talking about love.
My man grow up joo
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by lomprico(m): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

MODIFIED

You are too young and too naive. How sure are you that she is pregnant?
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Shancca: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

MODIFIED

Don’t follow Nairaland advice. The best person who can advice you are your parents. Since they have witnessed the girl’s bad character first hand. Just open up to them that she is pregnant but stand your ground that you don’t want to marry her. The worst is to have her deliver and bring the child to you for your mum to take care of then settle her and she goes her way.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Poshioke(m): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
people dey win balloon d or for football, you they win balloon d or for mumu.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by VawuIenceProMax: 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
This one dey mad
That is another man's child u want father so o.
No girl will disrespect you and do all those things she is claiming to do if she is not getting another gbola. Be an alpha male, control these hoes una no go hear .
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Zeewirld: 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?...

MODIFIED
....I doubt if she is truly pregnant...If your story is true ehen...She is trying to arm twist you into marrying her...You are a good man but sadly you are too weak.

A girl that isn't yet married is behaving like this and you are doing what?

I guess she had seen you to be too weak for her and she just wants to play you round her finger.

You are lucky she is showing her characters while you still have the opportunity to think
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Buksaylor: 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

I didn't even finish reading before I spotted the red flag...guy...if she wants the money. Give her cash and don't transfer to her...tell her you don't support removing it but you're giving her the money to take care of herself..Give it to her let her decide if she will do it or..not.And forget about her....don't go marrying her if you want to live a happy life...
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by HayB100(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ha! Oh my God! I wish I could see you now and knack you better 2/4, Mo daran! Who is raising shameless men like you? Someone disrespected your mother, as in, your mother, yet, you are saying you lobe her, what about your baby? You wey suppose dey church by now dey do Thanksgiving say God komot problem for your life? Abi orie daru ni? If una dey love, shey una dey loose una sense of reasoning with love ni? Abi iru were wo leleyi bayii? Go ahead and wife her, ha! Your life go be in shambles, pregnancy wey you suppose even dey happy say she wan abort, were still dey claim my baby dey with am grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Romanoff(f): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
cpu2006:

Madam, you sound like supporting abortion.

I don't support abortion but I also know that you can't force a woman you are not married to to keep a baby she doesn't want to keep.

Her body, her choice.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by boxypane(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
When you were hitting top gear and cumming. You nor advice yourself then?
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by SilverOrLead: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

Run for your life.

Just let her know you don't support her doing an abortion and tell her you are free from infanticide and murder.

If she goes ahead, its not your sin.

If she keeps it and have the baby, 5ys from now go and collect your child

Simple.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by laluski(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

This guy is just a stupid human being.. so for a girl to DISRESPECT YOUR OWN MOTHER IN FRONT OF YOU you still dey love that kin animal.. lemme address the stupidity in you..
Don't give her any money to abort.. if you do that, that's murder and you'll be answering to God Not nairaland.. at least your foolishness can understand what I'm saying.. if she's not ready to dance to your time, leaver her .... What she does is her business not yours.. you better leave that girl alone and go on with your life.. aha? Just imagine all this nonsense you're spewing and you still have the guts to say " I love her"... Kai this guy!!!
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Stephaniegold(f): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
I am writing from experience of a marriage.....guy pls run for your life....that girl will fornone day kill ur enemy...inhave just borrow you the littlecashnibhad

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Urchmandee(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
It is obvious that you want to cut short your life. with these red flags you are still shouting i lover her up and down. You are asking us tohelp you...how? how do you want us to help you? dey there dey play
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by DSC7: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
In all you do, avoid a toxic spouse....

That girl no be wife material.....

She just wan use that pregnancy dey manipulate you emotionally...

Tell her to do what ever she wants with the pregnancy, and if she finally removes it, cut off every ties with her....
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by IamMobisola(f): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
E be like na curse dey follow the girl because which kain palapala be this?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
This might be what my friend call emotional infidelity but I would just say emotional black mail .. why she insisting on shielding blood , are you sure she isn't playing away match because all her excuses doesn't add up. Anyway maybe if we hear her side of the story.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Konjiboii: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
I don't want to believe this story is true, I refuse.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by akins33: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
When u marry her she will cheat on you.It is very easy to get pregnancy test,how about DNA test. With all these her terrible attitude attitude,how do u gt to make love to her.

She might end up poisoning u guy. She doesn't love u.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Timmi: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

I don't really understand what type of spell she has on you, for you to even consider marrying such a lady. You will regret it.
For the baby, don't send her money for abortion and block her in all your devices. By engaging her in futile discussion, you are contributing to the delinquency of an adult. Trust me she will not abort the child and afterwards she will come looking for you but meanwhile block her immediately
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by LaconicINC: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
lolz, I will kill you myself got me grin
Dogalmighty17:
It is too early in 2023 to be a fool! If you were my son, I'll kill you myself. What rubbish!
I hate weakness!!

Tell her you will have her and anyone who does that abortion for her arrested. But on the other hand, let her abort the baby. Such women are not good to be mothers. You need to cut her off permanently! You are a disgrace to the mother who gave birth to you.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by LookinguntoGod: 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Oga, it seems u don't like yourself after seeing several red flags but love is making you see other flimsy things abi. Go ahead with d wedding at least that would suit you.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by BlackMan6969(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
I am stoked, that a man like u still exist. From the plethora of information & couple's experiences u have read & seen, i'm perplexed u still standing on the fence of uncertainty. A bitch will treat a man they consider 2 b a weaklin, same way ur bitch is treating u. That bitch is not a wife & if she chooses 2 abort, let her go ahead. You are better off without any connection with that bitch. Man up & stop bein a Bitch-Nigga.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by putmanj146: 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

You are just too weak to hold a family, may it not end in tears for you if you end up with that girl. And I hope your family is watching you too
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by vannessa7(f): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
If you marry her she will ostracize you from your mother and siblings, they dare not visit you, and if you allow her to have that child for you you will be indebted to her for life and she will drag you at every excuse and you will not have peace, don't you pray or have someone praying for you? Marriage can destroy destinies and this looks like one of such about to happen, don't jump into the fire with your eyes open, another lady will give you children, an early pregnancy can still be terminated rather than terminating your future.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by kernniejay(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

W[b]hen she lost her job, and had nowhere to go[/b], I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and [b]she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, [/b]I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

MODIFIED

From the bolded above, that girl is a No No. I don't know how you manage to have erection and sleep with such a demon in the first place. You want to get yourself entangled with a Jezebel daughter? I pity your life, na blood pressure go kill you if you make the mistake of wifying that demon. Do you think having a pregnancy automatically means you must marry her. The italicized above also shows that you are the weakest man on earth. You sent her money for abortion and you say you do not consent to the abortion, what sort of a human are you? I am so annoyed I feel like flogging you to coma. She even hates your family and you are still considering marrying her for the sake of the pregnancy? If you love your life and wish to live long, cut every form of relationship with that "beach" and let her do whatever she likes with the pregnancy. Don't ever send her any money and don't ever allow her come to your house again. If you value your sanity, let your family and her family know that it is over between the two of you, but if you want to prove that you are a truly a mumu, let her stupid love continue to torment your deteriorating life.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
look at all the shit you have endured as a man from that woman and you still want her in your life ? You must either be a fool or under a spell. Walahi no woman will ever have the opportunity to disrespect me talk more of my mother and I will still have her around oga this one no be play you are a big wimp and a foolish simp I am 100% sure the baby is not yours with your simpish attitude she’s probably sleeping with a better person than you there’s no woman that will open legs for a man she doesn’t respect let alone allow him impregnate her.

BABA BETTER LEAVE THAT GIRL AND HER PROBLEMS AND FAMILY ALONE YOU HAVE ALREADY FUCKÈD UP YOUR IMAGE IN THIS MATTER . LEAVE THE BÎTCH ALONE BEFORE YOU MURDER HER OUT OF ANGER IF YOU LIKE GO ON WITH THE MARRIAGE YOU WILL SUFFER LIKE A FOOL
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by boxypane(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
If character no correct during courtship, Forgerrit.
Endure her having the baby, then Japa leave.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Tochimartins17(m): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
This OP needs sense! There's a 95% chance that the baby is not even his. OP, with all these red flags you are asking us what to do. Just be playing outside. And mind you, you have agreed to the abortion once you have given any girl/lady money for abortion, whether you have consented to it or not.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by DMerciful(m): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
You lack wisdom! Of all the billions of women in this world, you decided to pick a terrible one to wife? Maybe you wanna die young
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by qtx(m): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

Marry her and loose everything including your mental functionalities and possibly your life. If not because I am not used to insulting people I would have said something that will get you angry. How could you see, touch and even taste danger and you are here talking buul.sheet love. And I hope u're even the real fada of the child. God loves you with all your ignorance and innocence. RUN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". / Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 255
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.