Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me (44981 Views)

My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by brutal1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bro...you are about to go into a bondage. She's carrying your child? Every sp*rm you pour is a potential child. Don't even try to go ahead because you will end up hating yourself, the lady, the child, your own family, her own family, your life..you will even hate the day you make this decision too. Never marry because someone is pregnant for you, don'tmarry because you want to help her life, don't marry because she's beautiful, infact marriage is now a strategic decision. We must help ourselves, You must compare and contrast what both are bringing to the table.
Alesa3341:
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

MODIFIED
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by sylva1(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2023
My brother, I pity you. The worst decision you will ever make is to marry that lady! Enough said!
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by InvertedHammer: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
/

I really think that you should marry.

Then come back after a year to update the story so that others can learn from your mistakes.

/
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by CSTRR: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Unless the condom burst, it's is foolishness for you to ejaculate inside a female you know that you won't marry.

Pregnancy is the number one Creator of marriages in Nigeria.

I can't make that kind of mistake.

If I won't marry you, my condom game with you will be very top notch.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by GorillaApp(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
cedricksly:
was in the same exact situation sometime in my life, when I say exactly, I mean exactly, the Disrespect was so much on me and my family that I had to take the bold decision.. See Bro hold ur ear and listen to me, you see the load God dey try comont from ur head so, and u dey use ur hand wan place am back for ur head, I will still be here to tell you I told you so... See bro the tin about toxic women is this, u marry them or not, as soon as u have ties with them as per child sake, they will make your life, and marriage to another women a living hell, it is filled with extortion, calling u at odd hours around ur wife etc. See it might seem immoral to u, but she removing it is the best thing she can ever do for u... See bro mark today's date, you will regret any thing that makes u have any ties with such a toxic lady.... Do not worry I go remind u... If you are getting rid of a toxic women, that luckily haven't given birth to a child for u, you get ride of her completely with no ties whatsover with her, not even the smallest of having her number on ur fone or even unblocking her.. She will ruin u, ruined ur marriage with someone else, ruin ur relationship with your family if u foolishly marry her etc... NEVER EVER HAVE ANY TIES WITH SUCH PEOPLE.. send her the money and allow her remove the pregnancy, call me immoral but I Know what I'm saying.
What if op has married her what will be your advice. Know someone currently in this same shit but I no wan put mouth
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Mumu to remove pregnancy can't 125000,dem wan use SIMP open office.. D least to remove pregnancy is 20k
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by stephenduru: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
First of all, don't marry her. There are so many red flags. Also, she is not pregnant. Don't believe the result she sent to you. Tell her to come, take her to a hospital of your choice and do pregnancy test. Don't go to any hospital she prefers for the test. Believe me, she will die the case. She just want to eat you mugu and chop your 125k. Bros, she is not pregnant. Believe me!! Again if she is pregnant and want to abort it against your wish, tell her to use her money and do it. Don't give her any money.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by atinga1: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
The worst kind of SIMP.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Collins1507(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
If only you know the prayers your mother has mixed for her on your behalf.
You will thank God for this TESTIMONY.

My brother leave her alone and don't give her Shi Shi for anything at all ( be it for hospital bill or up keep).
You will find someone better that you won't tolerate but LOVE YOU GENUINELY.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Odibembem: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

MODIFIED

If this story is true then it means that you are a very bad man to have met, sustained and kept holding this kind of bad girl you have potrayed her to be. OP, you are a very bad man, stop disturbing our peace with this kinda rubbish
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by flystrategist: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
Everyone’s comment baffles me a lot, including some of y’all with “female tag”. This lady called your family out on their Bull…t. She’s just your fiancée and you think it’s a right for her to wash your clothes. It’s interesting that your mom think this is normal too. It’s either you are the bread winner or your family just supports women abuse.

I don’t know your level of education or exposure, but you can do better.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by elwiz: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

MODIFIED
as funny as this story seems, bros u need to ask who do u this kind thing. How can one use his hand to... Make I no finish the statement. But again, 125k for abortion? Lol the gal just wan milk u as her severance package �.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341,

My brother, these are red flags, and you are still asking questions.

That is a toxic woman right there in front of you, and you are still waiting for advice to run.

My brother, you need to run faster than a cheetah so that she doesn't get the slightest chance to find her way back to you.

The person I pity is the unfortunate man and his parents who will end up marrying such a toxic woman.

As for the child, she can keep it. Being involved in your child' life doesn't mean you and that toxic woman have to marry or be together.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
Rastafryrice:
We sincerely apologize to the general public for this very act of nuisance. The poster is one of our psychiatric patients who escaped last night. We urge the public to go about with your various businesses as everything is under control.
Thanks for your understanding

I thought as much
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by emonkey(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
How are you even sure the baby is yours? Have you done DNA? On top of that you want to "carry suffer dey look am" every day for the rest of your life
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Enemyofpeace: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
You've used your hands to dig your own grave. You saw the danger and walked into it. You're on your own.

Sweetplum na you be the girl? No wonder you've been carrying spits in your mouth since last month
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by KosiGee(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

MODIFIED

You LOVE this girl so much?? You took her to your pastor? She disrespects you and your family??

This girl neither likes nor loves you....there is nothing wrong with her though...

The problem is you. You are an idiot, weak and deserves slaps to wake you up.

She tolerates you because you are her cash cow. How can you be so stupid.

Wake up mister.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by LOVEGINO(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
u need to be disown.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by izubext007: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
This year I will never read stupid story again
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by ednut1(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Irredeemable simp
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
You've used your hands to dig your own grave. You saw the danger and walked into it. You're on your own.

Sweetplum na you be the girl? No wonder you've been carrying spits in your mouth since last month
I ll slap you n you fit faint cos you never chop!
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by qtguru(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Stevenbright:
You are being scammed!

Facts

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by TheChameleon: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
I wouldn't say your story is fake.

I don see cases like this.

A child from such a woman isn't worth it.

But don't ever partake in abortion. Don't give her a dime for it.

Just throw her out of your life and don't let the next girl manipulate you.

A man must remain a man.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Homguy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
sorry bro, you are a fool! You should be looking for how to safely leave the relationship but your stupid self is finding a way to your early grave. Gi ahead and marry her. We will read your news on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by tosyne88(f): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
My dear, God is giving u a big sign but u want to turn a blind eye. Let her suit her self.

Has baby finish for ur body ni.? Go find another finacee.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Mayeldah(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
SIMPing OP

Dey play o, dey play

She ain't pregnant, invite her and choose a hospital by yourself to confirm the pregnancy.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by mustyramo1: 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
"Satan sent her from the bowels of hell, you should have recognized old Jezebel." ~ mustyramo undecided undecided

let her be
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Enemyofpeace: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:

I ll slap you n you fit faint cos you never chop!
pregnant woman fit slap person?
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by gabbasin: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
The dog that's destined to get lost will not hear the hunter's whistle, your fiancée is toxic and you want her to still keep that pregnancy. Instead for you to thank God she wants an abortion.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by penearth(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
If she commits murder God holds u not responsible because u didn't support or aid d act. If she does that. DONT MARRY HER. If she keep it, take her and pray to God to change her
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Mcmichaelin1: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
It’s better to have a house a man can control as family head
Obviously you’re not enjoying the relationship
You’re not a kid unless you want to be managing the relationship by dancing to the tune of your woman
You love her maybe she doesn’t
Because if she really loves you without having alternative
I believe she would not be behaving that way
Conclusively maybe you have your own flaws that weren’t not aware as well
I believe a rat can’t fall from a roof without a cause
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by LordReed(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

Since she wants to remove it against your wishes then she should fund it herself, it's out of your hands and pocket.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor / Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? / Bovi Ugboma & Wife, Kris Asimonye Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.