Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

"This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe (45416 Views)

Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot / Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Hussein035: 6:33am On Jan 13, 2023
Rik500k:
Aboki is not a tribe, Aboki is what most sotuhterners call people from the North

You are idiot and useless aboki for typing rubbish

3 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by mycar: 6:35am On Jan 13, 2023
johnjose68:

Hmn. As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.

So it can pain you like this.

The amount of serious hatred you have displayed for anything Tinubu is mind-blowing and mind boggling.

You attack others tribes leisurely and then come back to claim marginalisation sad

You are always welcome in every other regions but you displayed the highest level of insolence to your host.

Na today you don dey call Nigeria, my beloved country, zoo and suddenly you want to become that 'zoo' president. It can't happen!!!

You don't even stop at hating other tribes, you even teach your children to hate other tribes (my daughter told me the igbo students in her class always boast of how their parents told them to be wary of the Yorubas and hausas in the class, that they are bad people, that they foist buhari on them. I always try to clear her mind not to mind them and to face her studies). And these children carry this hatred in their heart embarassed

Why are you always like this?

Your modules operandi is to hijack and takeover others efforts, the same way you have taken over labour party.

I am waiting for your outburst and the normal cry of marginalisation after the election is concluded.

Remember, you can only beat your chest endlessly, nothing you fit do.

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.
Pain me ke? if that happens , an innocent person elsewhere bears the consequences and that is bad, hence I am critical of bigotry. it does nobody any good, in short, it doesn't increase your wealth, it is the tools used by the wicked politicians to manipulate the brainless poor like you. for your marginalization, everyone is marginalized including you, the difference is that you do not have ambition at all, your problem is that you have never travelled outside this country. When you do, you will stop this nonsense and start voting right for the good of all.
out there, nobody knows where you are from.

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by onuman: 6:35am On Jan 13, 2023
OGIBRA:
Imagine someone saying, Using idiots and stupid aboki in a statement isnt an insult? No wonder they call them zombiedents...

Tame your Brymo.
He provoked these because he is a stark illiterate.
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by eflintsone(m): 6:36am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Go ask the meaning of aboki, it's not insult
"Stupid" is an insult

5 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by wellmax(m): 6:36am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Shut up you this Aboki.

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Rolings: 6:40am On Jan 13, 2023
mycar:

You are the bigger fool here, do you think everybody is brain dead like you, check my posts and know my level. I don't engage in idiotic lies like you and i have no reason to because I know my worth. When it was brymo, people took on him, so, if you have any issues with p square, take him on and don't sound like an unfortunate person because, that's what your way of reasoning depicts. If you can't be a source of solution toa problem, don't make it worst because if you do, a very big punishment awaits you.
Stop sounding like an idiot all the time.
Is it only Brymo?....igbos have insulted abused and blackmailed a lot of people for supporting Tinubu...where were you then?
You lots have issues with Tinubu but its him and his supportes that bear the brunt of insults from igbos. Igbos curse anyone that dont support PO....why are they not concentrating their idiocy on Tinubu...why abuse his supporters who are only exercising their right to freedom of choice just like PO supporters

Tell that to Nnamdi kanu for all the false information he has fed igbos about Nigeria and its leaders
Tell that to nnamdi kanu who brainwashed idiots like you that a Jubril from Sudan occupy Aso rock.
Tell that to David Hundeyin....Reno Omokri and their likes for all the false news about Tinubu..
If you have issues with Tinubu face tinubu alone and stop blackmailing whoever wish to follow him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 13, 2023
The aboki language is not used for Hausa alone. Yoruba man can called igboman aboki depending on the state of his behaviour and Igbo man can also called a Yoruba man aboki.

PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not an insult

Go ask the meaning of aboki, it's not insulting

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by shegra58: 6:40am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

What about the word "Stupid" it's also not an insult? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by JoNach: 6:42am On Jan 13, 2023
[
So if you're to vote. Who would you vote for and what's your reason for voting for that candidate? Because I'm wondering how you sleep at night with an heavy chest filled with hatred of a particular tribe.

quote author=AldrichAmes
post=119978768]These twins and their brother are the biggest bigots in the Nigerian entertainment industry. The fact that they’re brazen with it and no one has ever called them out, is the reason why the untalented duo stay being the gift that keeps on giving.

I remember they used to call every award they lose out on, as “Yoruba awards” and cry about being denied the award because they’re Igbo. Their elder brother also once said: “I’m a Biafran. I have lived in Lagos and me, Yoruba and Hausa people have nothing in common”.

The whole Peter Obi charade is an IPOB and Igbo supremacist campaign to hijack power again like these people did in 1966. And they have international backing this time and are using the rogue ENDSARS foot soldiers led by that dirty/smelly looking scumbag, Aisha Yesufu, and the compromised hack journalist, David Hundeyin (these two posers are funded by western NGOs). Obi was a total failure as a governor. He was a failure as a member of GEJ’s government. But whimsically in 2022, they’re projecting the low IQ market trader as the saviour. If you can’t see the transparent charade - I can’t help you. If Obi wins, prepare yourselves for another civil war.

I’m not even a fan of Tinubu (I would’ve preferred Osinbajo) or Nigeria as a country. However, since this is where the country is at right now - if you’re Yoruba and you willingly go out there to vote for these IPOB Biafran miscreants - you deserve to be bundled up and sold into slavery. You have to be very daft not to see the handwriting on the wall.[/quote]
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by GoodCane: 6:42am On Jan 13, 2023
ibkayee:
Aboki isn’t inherently an insult but it is often used in a derogatory context to refer to northerners and he was clearly using it in this context

Shut up!

Aboki isn't an insult and it was used for particular individual not a whole tribe. It's just like saying "you stupid afonja and skull miners", the above phrase is referring to u and not the whole Yorubas

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by zabson(m): 6:43am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Same way Nyamiri isn't an insult grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by JoeEeL(m): 6:43am On Jan 13, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

My broda I tire

If you see the rubbish going on in the social life of both their public and private sectors I am referring to schools, banks, markets, civil service, government offices, you name it, is very appaling

Haha, no mind them.
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by zabson(m): 6:43am On Jan 13, 2023
ibkayee:
Aboki isn’t inherently an insult but it is often used in a derogatory context to refer to northerners and he was clearly using it in this context

Just like Nyamiri isn't an insults.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Toks2008(m): 6:45am On Jan 13, 2023
Looking at the word ABOKI in the context,.... It's a clear insult.

6 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by baretalk: 6:47am On Jan 13, 2023
Peter is a b*itch nigger, a very dumb shallow bigot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Bintdawood(f): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2023
zeyt:
I don't know why most Southerners heat Northerners so much. After all they don't know a damn thing about them. If you are a Southerner and never been to North you have no reason whatsoever to dislike a Northerner. Ask your brother or sister who served in the North for their NYSC.

What baffles me most is when they be living amongst us and be insulting us...... Igbo ppl in particular. When they post them to some parts of the north you hear some of them them saying “i am here to stay”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Dukeofotukpo(m): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Shut up if you know nothing aboki means my friend in Hausa lang but igbos use it to belittle Hausa in the sense of insult just like onukwu in igala means friend in igbo it means foolish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by balher(m): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2023
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by mekybabe1: 6:48am On Jan 13, 2023
Na the abokis don rule us pass for this country
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by kanuchibuezeo: 6:50am On Jan 13, 2023
I still don't understand the fact that when Stephen Keshi won the AFCON 2013 with an almost all SE and SS players, nobody called it an IPOB team. We all celebrated the victory. But in politics, it becomes IPOB and Zombidients. Nigerians need to rethink!

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by 1Sharon(f): 6:51am On Jan 13, 2023
zeyt:
I don't know why most Southerners heat Northerners so much. After all they don't know a damn thing about them. If you are a Southerner and never been to North you have no reason whatsoever to dislike a Northerner. Ask your brother or sister who served in the North for their NYSC.

It goes bothways.

I'd say the ONLY thing that sets northerners back is their religious extremism.

I'd argue without that factor, hausas will be the best tribe in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Geopex(m): 6:52am On Jan 13, 2023
On the issue of fake bishop or no fake bishop, i remembered what some ipob was threatening me here just bcuz i did not believe in the fake bishop story. Some went ahead to check my profile on Facebook and came back here calling me broke, ugly and so on. Just bcuz i didn't support obi or believe in there story, then they said Buhari is dead, ,is someone from sudan and so on. We can't all believe this. No wonder we are begining to know DEA part in endsars and how they plan to burn down all the good things in Lagos like they do in their state. Walahi, if i b MC Oluomo, i will mobilize thugs and deal with them in that Lagos during this coming election. They need to be taught lesson. Since they started this shit, my love for Igbo tribe particularly have reduced to the minimum. I so much love them B4 up to ending up in marrying one i met in niger, thank to my family living among them that caution me not to try it. God! The insult from them is no go area! Imagine most of my guy that started this Peter obi campaign here even B4 this ipob people join have dropped out just bcuz of insult from one angle to another

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by useni1: 6:53am On Jan 13, 2023
Peter na Yahoo boy. Na aza work e dey do for ATL. These idiots forget life dey change every 5yrs and forgot to invest. Broke idiots who can only show that yeye house for ATL and Ikoyi which is the only thing they got to hide their shame. Peter and Paul will struggle to raise 5million naira. Very stupid idiot bastards who will both be disgrace along mumu Peter Obi. After Tinubu win na wheel barrow them go take carry the two donkeys go Igbo land

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by kals4luv990(m): 6:53am On Jan 13, 2023
AldrichAmes:
These twins and their brother are the biggest bigots in the Nigerian entertainment industry. The fact that they’re brazen with it and no one has ever called them out, is the reason why the untalented duo stay being the gift that keeps on giving.

I remember they used to call every award they lose out on, as “Yoruba awards” and cry about being denied the award because they’re Igbo. Their elder brother also once said: “I’m a Biafran. I have lived in Lagos and me, Yoruba and Hausa people have nothing in common”.

The whole Peter Obi charade is an IPOB and Igbo supremacist campaign to hijack power again like these people did in 1966. And they have international backing this time and are using the rogue ENDSARS foot soldiers led by that dirty/smelly looking scumbag, Aisha Yesufu, and the compromised hack journalist, David Hundeyin (these two posers are funded by western NGOs). Obi was a total failure as a governor. He was a failure as a member of GEJ’s government. But whimsically in 2022, they’re projecting the low IQ market trader as the saviour. If you can’t see the transparent charade - I can’t help you. If Obi wins, prepare yourselves for another civil war.

I’m not even a fan of Tinubu (I would’ve preferred Osinbajo) or Nigeria as a country. However, since this is where the country is at right now - if you’re Yoruba and you willingly go out there to vote for these IPOB Biafran miscreants - you deserve to be bundled up and sold into slavery. You have to be very daft not to see the handwriting on the wall.
the two faced Yoruba Bat is Wailing
Please someone should get a bucket cheesy

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Yomit71(m): 6:54am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Aboki is not an insult, what of stupid aboki. I don't think that's an insult but appraisal embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:55am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Using stupid and Aboki in same statement. Okay oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by pimplucious: 7:04am On Jan 13, 2023
AldrichAmes:
These twins and their brother are the biggest bigots in the Nigerian entertainment industry. The fact that they’re brazen with it and no one has ever called them out, is the reason why the untalented duo stay being the gift that keeps on giving.

I’m not even a fan of Tinubu (I would’ve preferred Osinbajo) or Nigeria as a country. However, since this is where the country is at right now - if you’re Yoruba and you willingly go out there to vote for these IPOB Biafran miscreants - you deserve to be bundled up and sold into slavery. You have to be very daft not to see the handwriting on the wall.

Spot on. You nailed it quite succinctly. These indomie generation as they call them don’t read. They don’t know the political history of Nigeria else no Yoruba person will think to vote Obi over BAT.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Benmob: 7:05am On Jan 13, 2023
Is a bad insult from Peter,but their nothing tribalism in that statement,aboki no be tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Oritse Femi Prostrates Before Nabila Fash's Parents At Their Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.