Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

"This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe (45526 Views)

Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot / Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by EdwardRandy(m): 7:05am On Jan 13, 2023
AldrichAmes:
These twins and their brother are the biggest bigots in the Nigerian entertainment industry. The fact that they’re brazen with it and no one has ever called them out, is the reason why the untalented duo stay being the gift that keeps on giving.

I remember they used to call every award they lose out on, as “Yoruba awards” and cry about being denied the award because they’re Igbo. Their elder brother also once said: “I’m a Biafran. I have lived in Lagos and me, Yoruba and Hausa people have nothing in common”.

The whole Peter Obi charade is an IPOB and Igbo supremacist campaign to hijack power again like these people did in 1966. And they have international backing this time and are using the rogue ENDSARS foot soldiers led by that dirty/smelly looking scumbag, Aisha Yesufu, and the compromised hack journalist, David Hundeyin (these two posers are funded by western NGOs). Obi was a total failure as a governor. He was a failure as a member of GEJ’s government. But whimsically in 2022, they’re projecting the low IQ market trader as the saviour. If you can’t see the transparent charade - I can’t help you. If Obi wins, prepare yourselves for another civil war.

I’m not even a fan of Tinubu (I would’ve preferred Osinbajo) or Nigeria as a country. However, since this is where the country is at right now - if you’re Yoruba and you willingly go out there to vote for these IPOB Biafran miscreants - you deserve to be bundled up and sold into slavery. You have to be very daft not to see the handwriting on the wall.
You're an idiot. A very big one at that.

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by jmoore(m): 7:05am On Jan 13, 2023
You guys should have posted the post he was replying to.

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Adeniyiademola(m): 7:05am On Jan 13, 2023
He who seeks equity must come with clean hands.
You are guilty of this offense P Square.so as Olawale Brymo Olofooro.
I rest my case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by frankson1(m): 7:07am On Jan 13, 2023
ashacot:
This is very unfortunate.

I am Igbo and I totally condemn Brymo. I understand he was pushed to make such comment about Ndi Igbo. But he was supposed to understand that Obedients are not entirely igbos even though igbos make up more of the supporters.

But they also refused to respect his choice of candidate.

Meanwhile, Psquaere guys especially this one was not insulted or mob about his political choice. Instead he insulted the northerners as this post captured.

This is even despite he grew up among the northerners.

This is bad. Very bad. Very very.

We must say no to all these rubbish bigotry

I don't blame Peter Okoye because he was also pushed undecided
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Backpedal: 7:08am On Jan 13, 2023
Now I see why a lot of level headed professionals are leaving the country in droves.

This country is filled with fucking morons

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Backpedal: 7:10am On Jan 13, 2023
AldrichAmes:
These twins and their brother are the biggest bigots in the Nigerian entertainment industry. The fact that they’re brazen with it and no one has ever called them out, is the reason why the untalented duo stay being the gift that keeps on giving.

I remember they used to call every award they lose out on, as “Yoruba awards” and cry about being denied the award because they’re Igbo. Their elder brother also once said: “I’m a Biafran. I have lived in Lagos and me, Yoruba and Hausa people have nothing in common”.

The whole Peter Obi charade is an IPOB and Igbo supremacist campaign to hijack power again like these people did in 1966. And they have international backing this time and are using the rogue ENDSARS foot soldiers led by that dirty/smelly looking scumbag, Aisha Yesufu, and the compromised hack journalist, David Hundeyin (these two posers are funded by western NGOs). Obi was a total failure as a governor. He was a failure as a member of GEJ’s government. But whimsically in 2022, they’re projecting the low IQ market trader as the saviour. If you can’t see the transparent charade - I can’t help you. If Obi wins, prepare yourselves for another civil war.

I’m not even a fan of Tinubu (I would’ve preferred Osinbajo) or Nigeria as a country. However, since this is where the country is at right now - if you’re Yoruba and you willingly go out there to vote for these IPOB Biafran miscreants - you deserve to be bundled up and sold into slavery. You have to be very daft not to see the handwriting on the wall.

You and the 94 people that liked this post are all morons....

So Tinubu that is saying "Emilokan". And "Yoruba lokan" is not pursuing a "tribal agenda" abi?

Just continue

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Odunharry(m): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2023
ibkayee:
Aboki isn’t inherently an insult but it is often used in a derogatory context to refer to northerners and he was clearly using it in this context
Yea. When southerners use it among ourselves, its purely an insult.

Like when a friend or anybody else calls you Aboki. It's even worse to add stupid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by 9jii(m): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2023
AldrichAmes:

Wallahi Gaskia ne

4 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by baretalk: 7:13am On Jan 13, 2023
kanuchibuezeo:
I still don't understand the fact that when Stephen Keshi won the AFCON 2013 with an almost all SE and SS players, nobody called it an IPOB team. We all celebrated the victory. But in politics, it becomes IPOB and Zombidients. Nigerians need to rethink!
Mad pig, stop joining South South and South east, South east is a terrorist capital, you people are cannibals, we are not same as you. Stupid dumb pig, stop joining us to subhumans like southeasterners, South east is five states, Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo. Nothing join South east and South South,stop that nonsense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Minjim: 7:13am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Go ask the meaning of aboki, it's not insult

Aboki is just like "nigger".

A white man can't call a black man "nigger" but another black man can.

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by johnjose68: 7:14am On Jan 13, 2023
mycar:

Pain me ke? if that happens , an innocent person elsewhere bears the consequences and that is bad, hence I am critical of bigotry. it does nobody any good, in short, it doesn't increase your wealth, it is the tools used by the wicked politicians to manipulate the brainless poor like you. for your marginalization, everyone is marginalized including you, the difference is that you do not have ambition at all, your problem is that you have never travelled outside this country. When you do, you will stop this nonsense and start voting right for the good of all.
out there, nobody knows where you are from.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Midastorch(m): 7:17am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Go to maishayi's shop and call him Aboki if he will not dagger your stomach... Just go and call a random Hausa man Aboki...

3 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by princekwi: 7:18am On Jan 13, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Na laugh I just dey laugh. See people throwing up their own definition of aboki like if they use it to refer to their parents in a conversation their mom and dad will laugh and say thank you.

Call and Aza available, world wide, let's roll Gs
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Ubdavis(m): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Literally it's not. But the implied meaning. It is!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Lovenorth: 7:20am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

It's not an insult ordinarily however southerners are using it as a derogatory comments on us but that doesn't mean Peter used it against us

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Ubdavis(m): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Literally it's not. But the implied meaning. It is! It's derogatory

3 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by ipobarecriminals: 7:21am On Jan 13, 2023
angry Stupid is a new iPob English
BOLATINUBU01:
and stupid is not insult as well?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by sultry69(m): 7:22am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

But all these stupid was what?

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Thomasankara(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2023
[/color]Jos people don't even count themselves as Hausa,if an average plateau person is called Hausa,then be ready for a showdown.in all shades,they aint Hausas.[color=#770077]
Kyase:

Lol
As I said earlier, these guys have retired their brains
The stupid and aboki na wetin Oga

One idiot on the screenshot even said psquare stayed in jos grin
So if person stay for one area before, he can never insult those people abi?

Psquare pay up

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Ubdavis(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2023
Literally, Aboki is not and insult. But the implied meaning, it is It's derogatory
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Thomasankara(m): 7:25am On Jan 13, 2023
[/color]the study of logic u had,is paying out.Evaluating this statement shows some people are not as intelligent as we thought[color=#770077]
backtovillage:
The mumu man put "stupid" before it then he pluralize it "Abokis". All people called Aboki are stupid according to Peter
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by sukkot: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2023
zeyt:
I don't know why most Southerners heat Northerners so much. After all they don't know a damn thing about them. If you are a Southerner and never been to North you have no reason whatsoever to dislike a Northerner. Ask your brother or sister who served in the North for their NYSC.
nobody hates northerners. northerners are a humble people. everybody loves humble people. nobody likes braggarts. even GOD loves humble people and hates braggarts cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by KosiGee(m): 7:26am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Call a spade a spade…Pls condemn stupidity and disrespect when you see one. Peter of Psquare was out of order. That tweet was rude and very disrespectful. It shouldn’t be coming from someone like him.

If you know him, caution him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by slimmoney(m): 7:26am On Jan 13, 2023
most southerners use the word Aboki as a derogatory remarks, 4get the original meaning, in this context he is obviously insulting the whole Northern tribe, the political neophytes doesn't know that they need vote not only from the east but across the niger for their candidate to triumph.

1 Like

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:26am On Jan 13, 2023
When Brymo insulted Igbo's where was this energy ?

3 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Thomasankara(m): 7:26am On Jan 13, 2023
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Kyase:

Okay
Useless northeners abi grin
Abeg you dey spoil am the more
No talk again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by georgeakins: 7:27am On Jan 13, 2023
AldrichAmes:

Obi cannot win.
Even if he forms an alliance with Kwankwaso, both will still lose. This is national politics.

We should not waste our time discussing him.

The election is between APC and PDP.
But PDP has an upper hand, on paper.

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Mandate2023: 7:29am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Is d stupid too not insult?

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by ibkayee(f): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2023
Odunharry:

Yea. When southerners use it among ourselves, its purely an insult.

Like when a friend or anybody else calls you Aboki. It's even worse to add stupid.
Yeah exactly
Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

Comfirmed Zombidiote

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by Dareal90s(m): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Aboki is not insult

What about "Stupid Abokis"?

2 Likes

Re: "This Stupid Abokis" Peter Of Psquare Gets Called Out For Insulting A Tribe by KosiGee(m): 7:30am On Jan 13, 2023
Minjim:

Aboki is just like "nigger".

A white can call a black man "nigger" but another black man can.

A white man CAN NOT call a black man “nigger” but another black man CAN.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wizkid And His Baby Mama At Jada’s Birthday Dinner (Photos, Video) / Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) / Tracy And Treasure Daniels Pose In Bikinis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.