Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. (52089 Views)

My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by fluffybaby(f): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

He was the only one willing to take me in. I planned to stay a short while till I could get a job and accommodation. I have no other option than to put up with him for now.

How do I rescue the girl?

grin grin You still dey find how to rescue the girl. You have not finished rescuing yourself. Ok, tell her to leave him that she is too young to be dating.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by bigcasava1(m): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
The rate young Aks girls dey hwak toto ehh..

MGTOW sure pass
guy I want buy oo! But not underage.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Nnamaka1: 12:19am On Jan 14, 2023
Otitipupa:
She has been staying with us for over a month now. I don’t even know how they met each other, he just brought her one day and introduced her as his girlfriend.

I have tried to tell him it’s wrong being with an underaged girl but he told me to mind my business. I can’t say much to him because I don’t have a job and I’m squatting with him. He is the one feeding me and giving me money to go for interviews.

He is treating the girl really bad. I sleep on the floor while they sleep on the bed. One night, he wanted to have his way with her and the girl said she was tired. I heard him tell her that she is not a real woman that is always ready to please her man. He threatened her he won’t marry her again. She told him she is sorry and allowed him.

He has slapped her 2 times in my presence. He is treating her like a slave. I am afraid to advice the girl to go back home as she might tell him.

The guy is a notorious cultist and I don’t want to step on his toes. Please how do I report this matter anonymously to the right authorities without it backfiring me.

We stay in a akwaibom

For a starter, Try to mind your fucking business. You just said he fends for you as well. Common sense should dictate to you that you should face your own business
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by JoseRaji(m): 4:13am On Jan 14, 2023
Otitipupa:
She has been staying with us for over a month now. I don’t even know how they met each other, he just brought her one day and introduced her as his girlfriend.

I have tried to tell him it’s wrong being with an underaged girl but he told me to mind my business. I can’t say much to him because I don’t have a job and I’m squatting with him. He is the one feeding me and giving me money to go for interviews.

He is treating the girl really bad. I sleep on the floor while they sleep on the bed. One night, he wanted to have his way with her and the girl said she was tired. I heard him tell her that she is not a real woman that is always ready to please her man. He threatened her he won’t marry her again. She told him she is sorry and allowed him.

He has slapped her 2 times in my presence. He is treating her like a slave. I am afraid to advice the girl to go back home as she might tell him.

The guy is a notorious cultist and I don’t want to step on his toes. Please how do I report this matter anonymously to the right authorities without it backfiring me.

We stay in a akwaibom

She doesn’t have parents? She doesn’t have family?
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Nawa4unaoo: 4:54am On Jan 14, 2023
Otitipupa:

He was the only one willing to take me in. I planned to stay a short while till I could get a job and accommodation. I have no other option than to put up with him for now.

my broda rescue urself, u are talking about rescuing d girl, na wa for u sef
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by DItalianNija: 5:19am On Jan 14, 2023
Mumu way never rescue himself from d midst of a cultist won rescue a teenage girl way sex day sweet. D guy no just like he life.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by KayCee92(m): 6:33am On Jan 14, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom

For this small Uyo. Things are happening
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 6:51am On Jan 14, 2023
Mind your business like them tell u

Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by correctguy101(m): 7:03am On Jan 14, 2023
Otitipupa:

I also have the opinion that you shouldn't live in the same room with such a person.

Here's a suggestion...

Why not speak with your clergy man so he'll assist you in speaking with others in your worship center for accommodation and maybe job.

I hear clergy men are best at helping their members find work and temporary accommodation.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by tivta(m): 7:13am On Jan 14, 2023
Fire dey burn your house and neighbors house which do you put out first?
Superman wants to save a girl when he can't even save himself...
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by CSNg: 7:59am On Jan 14, 2023
Otitipupa:

Instead of you to focus on how to get a job and leave his house, you are focusing on rescuing an underaged miscreant that willingly found her way into the arms of a cúltist.

Sense is far from you bro
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Nyascobar1414: 7:59am On Jan 14, 2023
bigcasava1:
guy I want buy oo! But not underage.

If you dey Uyo and Ik, you go see toto tire.. Just say the right thing and the right price.. Some only good food you don dey fvk..
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by WantsandMore: 8:12am On Jan 14, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom
This is a dark perverted thread ….& people are liking and sharing it, Nl is a dark and beautiful place. Damn…
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by dereborn(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2023
Londonderry:
Make quick plans to leave his house, you have no business living with a cultist. If you locate her parents pass a coded anonymous message to them if not stay clear of that crime scene for your own good.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

She could be an orphan.

It's a control thing.
You are right
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Danielomisco(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2023
Otitipupa:

u never safe urself na girl u wan safe
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Kingof2nations(m): 11:30am On Jan 14, 2023
Otitipupa:

Oga rescue yourself first.
So the first advice no enter your head
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Robenna(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom

Bro run

Leave two of them
Find another place and live
He's paying all your expenses
Do you know where he's getting it from
A cultist ke
Omo
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by tolu4you: 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
Otitipupa:

Don't worry, you go get your job and accommodation in jail soon. You better leave now guy.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by bigcasava1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

If you dey Uyo and Ik, you go see toto tire.. Just say the right thing and the right price.. Some only good food you don dey fvk..
guy u na correct guy
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by vickydevoka(m): 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
Bigredmachine:

Hookup is different from enslaving... The mentality of an uneducated girl falling in love is different from that of an educated lady...

The former thinks everything a guy does to her is right, hence she feels much weaker ...
It all depends on what you call u educated person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by MissOpe(f): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
Otitipupa:

You can't eat your cake and have it
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by LittleBigDick(m): 6:23am On Jan 15, 2023
Drug the guy with digoxin or crystal meth ( overdose) add it in his food
He'll be paralyzed but can't do shit
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by HltSong: 9:41am On Jan 15, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Thank God say u know as Una women be..na how them take born you be that.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by HltSong: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Men Going Their Own Way
f00|, go your own miserable way. Leave woman matter and no dey troll them cause they hate your broke, fugli a$$. grin grin grin
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by aimmoney9: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Bigredmachine:
An uneducated girl child will forever enslave herself before a man all in the name of love... I feel sad for the girl...

Even the educated girl child does the same if not worse...... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Bigredmachine: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
aimmoney9:

Even the educated girl child does the same if not worse...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

The thin line of difference between the educated and uneducated girl child is that... The formal will know when her right is being violated and not see maltreatment from a guy as normal, whereas the latter will think everything a guy is doing for her is well deserved including gbas gbos...
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by HellVictorinho7: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
davillian:

Just find away and leave that place , you know the consequences of staying with criminals I no know no de inside o.....

Can you help him out of that place?
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by HellVictorinho7: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
correctguy101:

I also have the opinion that you shouldn't live in the same room with such a person.

Here's a suggestion...

Why not speak with your clergy man so he'll assist you in speaking with others in your worship center for accommodation and maybe job.

I hear clergy men are best at helping their members find work and temporary accommodation.

It depends on the sort of clergyman.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by davillian(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
HellVictorinho7:

Can you help him out of that place?
Had lots of problem housing people
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by OrigeenalSeven: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom
you shar get mind o you dey squat with notorious cultist that alone should send shiver down your spine.
you no know say if rival group come for your guy if they no meet am na you be their target.
you are already an endangered specie as long as you're squating with him
you better run for ur life if you know what is good for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.