Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. (52148 Views)

My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Sleekfingers: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:
She has been staying with us for over a month now. I don’t even know how they met each other, he just brought her one day and introduced her as his girlfriend.

I have tried to tell him it’s wrong being with an underaged girl but he told me to mind my business. I can’t say much to him because I don’t have a job and I’m squatting with him. He is the one feeding me and giving me money to go for interviews.

He is treating the girl really bad. I sleep on the floor while they sleep on the bed. One night, he wanted to have his way with her and the girl said she was tired. I heard him tell her that she is not a real woman that is always ready to please her man. He threatened her he won’t marry her again. She told him she is sorry and allowed him.

He has slapped her 2 times in my presence. He is treating her like a slave. I am afraid to advice the girl to go back home as she might tell him.

The guy is a notorious cultist and I don’t want to step on his toes. Please how do I report this matter anonymously to the right authorities without it backfiring me.

We stay in a akwaibom

He is a notorious cultist, and you are still staying with him abi? When they come for him....Dem go use you count scores.....
If anything happens to the girl....you will also be arrested., question and send to jail for not reporting an abuse of a minor.....na that time your eyes go clear.....

3 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by KosiGee(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
akanbiaa:
What made you squat with a notorious cultist of all people ?

He is a cultist as well otherwise, he wouldn’t be staying there. He must be a family member or very close friend to know a lot about this pedophile and for the so called cultist to trust him enough to share a room with him.

5 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Roger3D(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
kingPhidel:
Omashee. Poor girl ! Just preach Christ to her and tell her to join the ongoing fasting in living faith or dunamis God save you all
That won't save her

3 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by AutoshalomUSA: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
Youngman you had better speakup now or end up being a co-conspirator when he gets caught . Him go swear say nah you and him dey do the nonsense.

Use your head well and save your name . Contact that NAPTIP number below and explain what’s happening or you might regret it very well . Imagine if nah your small sister be that !

Uyo is filled with so many beautiful babes that are always going . Just say the right things …..

Otitipupa:
She has been staying with us for over a month now. I don’t even know how they met each other, he just brought her one day and introduced her as his girlfriend.

I have tried to tell him it’s wrong being with an underaged girl but he told me to mind my business. I can’t say much to him because I don’t have a job and I’m squatting with him. He is the one feeding me and giving me money to go for interviews.

He is treating the girl really bad. I sleep on the floor while they sleep on the bed. One night, he wanted to have his way with her and the girl said she was tired. I heard him tell her that she is not a real woman that is always ready to please her man. He threatened her he won’t marry her again. She told him she is sorry and allowed him.

He has slapped her 2 times in my presence. He is treating her like a slave. I am afraid to advice the girl to go back home as she might tell him.

The guy is a notorious cultist and I don’t want to step on his toes. Please how do I report this matter anonymously to the right authorities without it backfiring me.

We stay in a akwaibom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by DavidEsq(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
yomi007k:
You are living with a notorious cultist.
You no dey fear say if cult war happen you self fit die? Now, the guy is involved in sexual abuse and you are still there.

Who did this to you?

Death and/ or jail time is not far from you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by GoodCane: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

He was the only one willing to take me in. I planned to stay a short while till I could get a job and accommodation. I have no other option than to put up with him for now.

How do I rescue the girl?

Oga I'll urge you to find your square root and get out of that house immediately.

For the fact he's a cultist should scared the living day light out of you. Bros you can be killed and shot dead by his rivals anytime. As for that girl, she's way too underage, the guy is a cultist and so does things forcefully.

The day police will look for that boy, you're gone!!! You better leave that house and pack out immediately

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by IbileIfe: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
Delight2014:
Report it to her parents if you know them but if you didn't know them, try to find out secretly/indirectly from her
Bad advice. Because the guy will find out and you will regret it.
Cultists are the most unreasonable humans on Earth. They terrorize girls and women into relationship and threaten to harm or kill them if they don't submit
Dangerous situation.
I advise you to relocate to Lagos or Abuja.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Slynation(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
A notorious cultists you said?? The day they will come for him and couldn't find him, they will leave your corpse as a message for him...!!

Better leave that place asap without looking back...!!

@Otitipupa, avoid anybody telling you to report to either the parents or the police, do not implicate and endanger your life the more, if the guy is as notorious as you said and he found out you are the person that reported him because they always do, you are a goner...!! So better mind your business and leave his home for good, you won't get any job harbouring with a criminal...

5 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Laughingkk: 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:
14yr old?

That dude must be a northerner

Not again
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by NastiLord: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Cases like this full Akwa Ibom State. Go to Uyo plaza and you'll be shocked by the number of teenage girls who are ready to follow any man home.

OP, you stay with cultist you nor talk until him begin dey Bleep under age girl. Hope it's not out of jealousy or maybe u don dey find way to knack the girl.

Locate the nearest police station and lay your report. Here nor be police station
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Temptee101(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
See guy, you are the one that needs to be saved.

How can you be comfortably staying with a cultist, a notorious one at that when you are not one?

You should be packing your bags by now.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Latestreport1: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
See what Peter obi said about Nigerians collecting their PVC

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP2fyj6tob8
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Starz825(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Notorious cultist...and you still dey leave with am.....

Instead of you to save yourself....

Him sleeping with the girl is not your fault...
Na her parent fault...so he no concern you.... Besides whatever help, you want to offer...it's too late already...the girl don dey receive big gbola... nothing will change that until Jesus visits her...

Commot for that house before Dem kill you....

Because I no get where to stay come mean say I go go stay with devil....

3 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by izubext007: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2023
Condition can make a man tolerate some certain nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by pills90(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
go and report that your idiotic paedophile friend to the authorities. But how do guys get erect with kids.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by SaturnNick(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
OP, both of una na cultists. This story no balance grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by thinkmoney(m): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom
My friend, your concern is good, but your major concern should be how to help yourself.
Living with that guy might not be the best thing for you.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by naturefellow(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
kingPhidel:
Omashee. Poor girl ! Just preach Christ to her and tell her to join the ongoing fasting in living faith or dunamis God save you all
this is a remote solution undecided
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom

This story is a COMPLETE LIE.

If you are indeed afraid of the guy, you won't come and describe everything about the guy in such a public space as Nairaland.

Big liar!

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Sodiq3(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
If you check this matter well, na you first need help. You also need to be rescued.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Curious345: 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Cross River State akwaibom state is the only place in Nigeria where a 70yr old man can openly date a 12yr old girl ,and nobody sees it as an issue ..

I was shocked about this wen I lived in calabar for 3yrs

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by joyandfaith: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom

He is reading this. I think you are not wise. If the guy doesn't exist, wouid you die. You are also a criminal like him. Birds of the same feathers flock together.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by naturefellow(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
markidoo:
All these young girls in Akwa Ibom State dem too like Oloshoism. Guy comot your body for cultists mata. Me sef dey Akwa Ibom

https://www.nairaland.com/7523331/rrs-rescues-3-teenagers-forced
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by sageb: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom

Your friend is a paedophile.
Find a way and leave that environment.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Curious345: 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
Staying with a cultist can and will seriously jeopardise your safety.

You could be used as a sub..

Fleee

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Princeton92(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom

Are you in Uyo? Where in Uyo are you??
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Kajaard: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

He was the only one willing to take me in. I planned to stay a short while till I could get a job and accommodation. I have no other option than to put up with him for now.

How do I rescue the girl?

First of all once a neighbour reports to the authorities that an underage girl has being kidnapped and kept against her will for sexual purposes in your house you will be arrested alongside your friend.

Secondly with the cult killings going on everyday around the country, your own death is not far away because when they come for your friend in the house they would attack you as well. That's how these cultists operate. They are sub humans and behave like animals.

You need to secretly go and report your friend to the police right now about the girls abduction so the girl can be rescued and you can be exonerated.

Then you need to run out of that house because death is not far away living with a cultist.

Have sense for once.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by vickydevoka(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bigredmachine:
An uneducated girl child will forever enslave herself before a man all in the name of love... I feel sad for the girl...

Na the so called educated one de do hook up pass

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by shegra58: 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom
there's a lot of police public complaint number out there do this now or you might later charge as an accomplish kiss
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Sheggy13(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
chaseblack:
Imagine say that your cultist roommate is reading this thread. So pe otilor
That is why I don't believe most stories here. People do it to trend. He gave so much clues already even mentioned location. It's easy for the guy to find out.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Ofadaman(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
LoL all this stories are beginning to sound fake just to generate emotional response from people reading it.

Unless you be cultist, you chose to sleep on the floor in the house of a notorious cultist who is molesting a 14yr old girl, with all these cult war here and there.

Na fake story be this abeg, but you won cause you got me to type this sh*t, anyways, I'm typing it for those ready,
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by mayorkent(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
There are alot of things wrong with the scenario you're in.
If police come arrest am for midnight because of that girl , them go arrest you join , give you collaborator tag.
What if clash happen and men find am come house , who wan give you time to explain say you no follow .
But in all 14 years too small na . Haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / See How This Guy Killed His Girlfriend (photo) / The Madam At The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.