Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. (52080 Views)

My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Lionmachala(m): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Unbelievable sad
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by chaseblack(m): 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Imagine say that your cultist roommate is reading this thread. So pe otilor

34 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by symbianDON(m): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
He is mentally unstable...this your roommate!
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by davodyguy: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:
She has been staying with us for over a month now. I don’t even know how they met each other, he just brought her one day and introduced her as his girlfriend.

I have tried to tell him it’s wrong being with an underaged girl but he told me to mind my business. I can’t say much to him because I don’t have a job and I’m squatting with him. He is the one feeding me and giving me money to go for interviews.

He is treating the girl really bad. I sleep on the floor while they sleep on the bed. One night, he wanted to have his way with her and the girl said she was tired. I heard him tell her that she is not a real woman that is always ready to please her man. He threatened her he won’t marry her again. She told him she is sorry and allowed him.

He has slapped her 2 times in my presence. He is treating her like a slave. I am afraid to advice the girl to go back home as she might tell him.

The guy is a notorious cultist and I don’t want to step on his toes. Please how do I report this matter anonymously to the right authorities without it backfiring me.

We stay in a akwaibom
Na prison dey look at the two of you.

While you may not be the main culprit, but you could be charged as an accompanist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by ImoleNaija: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
Na both you & the girl need help.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Probz(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
Delight2014:

You never even see calabar babes you de talk of Akwa Ibom

Erm.

O.P., get the heck out of there and make the necessary report(s).
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by falcon01: 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
yomi007k:
You are living with a notorious cultist.
You no dey fear say if cult war happen you self fit die? Now, the guy is involved in sexual abuse and you are still there.

Who did this to you?

Death and/ or jail time is not far from you.
No mind the mumu, the story no valid, he's probably the one having sex or trying to have sex with a Minor and is stylishly trying to know the weight of what he's doing or about to do.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by AlhajiSani1461(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
You get mind ooo
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by akanbiaa(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:
She has been staying with us for over a month now. I don’t even know how they met each other, he just brought her one day and introduced her as his girlfriend.

I have tried to tell him it’s wrong being with an underaged girl but he told me to mind my business. I can’t say much to him because I don’t have a job and I’m squatting with him. He is the one feeding me and giving me money to go for interviews.

He is treating the girl really bad. I sleep on the floor while they sleep on the bed. One night, he wanted to have his way with her and the girl said she was tired. I heard him tell her that she is not a real woman that is always ready to please her man. He threatened her he won’t marry her again. She told him she is sorry and allowed him.

He has slapped her 2 times in my presence. He is treating her like a slave. I am afraid to advice the girl to go back home as she might tell him.

The guy is a notorious cultist and I don’t want to step on his toes. Please how do I report this matter anonymously to the right authorities without it backfiring me.

We stay in a akwaibom
What made you squat with a notorious cultist of all people ?

3 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Proudlyomonna: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ok so here be like Police station abi undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Realestatevixen: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
How did she end up with him in the first place? She even lives with him. No parents, no family members etc. I think that's where you should start from. Because if you disentangle her from him, where will she go back to. These are the issues that need to be resolved first. There's a foundational issue that should be handled even before reporting to the police. Please trace her family members, report to them, then escalate to relevant authorities. God bless you for wanting to help her

Need children educational tablets? WhatsApp me on 080 6029 1729

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by DMerciful(m): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
Unfortunately, you're not in a position to do something without it backfiring. What are you doing with a cultist? I'll advise you to mind your business for now, you cant save the world. Again, you're not in a position to do something because you need help yourself
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom

3 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by frowland(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom

It is RAPE. Any woman/man can be sexually abused. But in this case it’s RAPE.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Analysiscorner: 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom
You should have hid your location with a fictitious one.
You have to leave since you spoke and he refused.
But give him one last advice. If he really wants to marry her, he should pay her bride price.
On another note, why do you stay with a known cultist? Don't you love your life?
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Obiorahpcfg: 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
You the one that needs to run for your life. That girl will run once she is tired . she is wayward already. I will prefer you doing menail jobs in ur parents house to raise money that risking ur life.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Stanweezy(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Leaving with a notorious cultist, that means u are his member only that u are not happy with his under age antecedent.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by mmadu4: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
i like young pussy but anything below 18 is a no no for me

3 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Singingbae(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
This scenario is normal in Akwa Ibom especially Oron and Udung Uko
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Analysiscorner: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

He was the only one willing to take me in. I planned to stay a short while till I could get a job and accommodation. I have no other option than to put up with him for now.

How do I rescue the girl?
Rescue yourself first.

5 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Innocentbaloo: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Your life is in double danger of cultistist problem and police case, either police or cult they will meet only you at home being jobless, while your friend is always out in his office or business.
Pls borrow yourself sense.

5 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Pray(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
You will arrested as accessory when the burble burst. Be carefu and look for somewhere else to stay. Better still, advice the girl to leave so she can testify for you when issues happen.
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Niceapple: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

He was the only one willing to take me in. I planned to stay a short while till I could get a job and accommodation. I have no other option than to put up with him for now.

Rescue yourself first Mr man.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Stevosty: 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
But that region, even her parent can give her away at that age, guy just lay low and mind your business till you have your way of rescuing yourself first.

3 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by ImoleNaija: 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
chaseblack:
Imagine say that your cultist roommate is reading this thread. So pe otilor....

OP don go be that grin
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by BlueDuck: 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom

You're just as guilty

Go to NAPTIP in your state and report him immediately, I'm sure they can keep you anonymous

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Elsueno: 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2023

Otitipupa , let me tell u something, when security forces come arrest dat guy for cultism, kidnapping and sexual abuse....U are most likely going to jail with am as an accomplice......U better respect urself and get da hell out of there...let's not even talk about cult wars, bullets and knifes may not penetrate Ur friend but do u have the same odeshi/charm to brag about same.....hmm run Woh!

10 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Gandrova: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:
14yr old?

That dude must be a northerner

You are very stupid with this your comment

3 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Mrtaye: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
davodyguy:

Na prison dey look at the two of you.

While you may not be the main culprit, but you could be charged as an accompanist
Accompanist bawo lolz lawyer isonu

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Tanimuabk: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
guy take arms and get ready for a serious and detrimental war with him
Otitipupa:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Wedding Card Of IBB And Late Maryam Babangida. / Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 / My Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.