Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. (52113 Views)

My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by davidl7: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
And you have not reported to her parents or to the police?

You will both rot in jail.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Akanbimi: 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
You live with a cultist, shebi nah work you still no get, very soon they will take your body part or your life. Mumu
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Expanse2020(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:
That one no concern me

My own is Vote Peter Obi

You must be mad Obidient...A guy is raping, molesting a little girl and not your concern..you must be indulge with this kind attitude too....how did you think Nigeria can be Ok..
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by FiremanX: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

He was the only one willing to take me in. I planned to stay a short while till I could get a job and accommodation. I have no other option than to put up with him for now.

How do I rescue the girl?
This ur story fit be lamba oh cheesy
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by engrpheleeks(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Your cultist roommate is squatting you, feeding you and giving you tfare for interviews. Hmmmm. Before you think of rescuing the girl, rescue yourself first.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Foodie1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
You are comfortably staying with a child molester and a notorious Cultist, what if the girl reports him, the police will arrest both you and the guy, because you are an accomplice, or what if there is a cult clash between his cult and a rival cult group, and since you are always seen with the guy, they will assume you are his cult member, and they will just kill you, and use you to count scores.

Use your head oh.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Justiceleague1: 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
You don't have sense,what if he's a nairalander or he gat acquaintances who are on here and he,they see this your thread?

It's a simple thing for you to do...try secretly locate her parents or teacher and I form them and make sure you tell them to keep your identity secret and also tell them to seriously warn your friend but not arrest him unless he tries such again
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by tabaralph: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:
She has been staying with us for over a month now. I don’t even know how they met each other, he just brought her one day and introduced her as his girlfriend.

I have tried to tell him it’s wrong being with an underaged girl but he told me to mind my business. I can’t say much to him because I don’t have a job and I’m squatting with him. He is the one feeding me and giving me money to go for interviews.

He is treating the girl really bad. I sleep on the floor while they sleep on the bed. One night, he wanted to have his way with her and the girl said she was tired. I heard him tell her that she is not a real woman that is always ready to please her man. He threatened her he won’t marry her again. She told him she is sorry and allowed him.

He has slapped her 2 times in my presence. He is treating her like a slave. I am afraid to advice the girl to go back home as she might tell him.

The guy is a notorious cultist and I don’t want to step on his toes. Please how do I report this matter anonymously to the right authorities without it backfiring me.

We stay in a akwaibom

If it’s other stores of Nigeria I can give a piece of advice but when it’s either akwaibom,calabar or ondo people regarding sexual issues I no dey abeg, maybe because of the dog meats they consume a lot , those people and sex are 5&6, you can hardly see a 12years old virgin boys and girls in those states
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by YeyeBoyfriend: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:
Please how do I report this matter anonymously to the right authorities without it backfiring me.

We stay in a akwaibom
The way you've anonymously posted here is the same way you should report the case to the nearest police state or human right organization near you, she needs whatever help she needs to get asap, consider her as your sister.

And you think if he sees the bold above he won't suspect its you?
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Meekymannia: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
That's not a problem, all you need do is to look for someone around give the person full details. U might make it a matured woman so that the word would get into her skull. & make it look like the person just came on her own to advise her
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by arantess: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:
That one no concern me

My own is Vote Peter Obi
I'm with you oo
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by promiseland245(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
You need to leave that space before you are forcefully initiated into what you do not want or you are killed due to mistaken identity during war.

As for the girl, you can find an elderly neighbour to talk with her in confidence and remove you from the conversation.

Your stay in that house is at your own peril, when a bullet has entered your end or your chest, there is no coming back to say "if I had known"

Otitipupa:
She has been staying with us for over a month now. I don’t even know how they met each other, he just brought her one day and introduced her as his girlfriend.

I have tried to tell him it’s wrong being with an underaged girl but he told me to mind my business. I can’t say much to him because I don’t have a job and I’m squatting with him. He is the one feeding me and giving me money to go for interviews.

He is treating the girl really bad. I sleep on the floor while they sleep on the bed. One night, he wanted to have his way with her and the girl said she was tired. I heard him tell her that she is not a real woman that is always ready to please her man. He threatened her he won’t marry her again. She told him she is sorry and allowed him.

He has slapped her 2 times in my presence. He is treating her like a slave. I am afraid to advice the girl to go back home as she might tell him.

The guy is a notorious cultist and I don’t want to step on his toes. Please how do I report this matter anonymously to the right authorities without it backfiring me.

We stay in a akwaibom
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Googledotcom: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
"Show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are"
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Welcomme: 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
Why are you living with a cultist? Why are people risking their lives for Christ's sake
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by lagosrd: 3:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Do you know what police calls an accomplice?

Ok if you don't know do you know what the court calls a conspirator?

Ok if you don't know. Do you know that sleeping with a minor is a crime punishable in Nigerian court under Nigerian law.

Ok let's assume you don't know , do you know you're suppose to report any crime to the law enforcement agencies.

Ok let's assume you don't know. Do you know when the police starts their investigation you rain a co suspect and their investigation could have a toll on you until the court proves you otherwise

Let me borrow you this one again. Keeping a minor under your custody without that legal consent of their parent could be termed to be kidnapping ?

Continue to fret ignorance. Instead you you to move far away from the guy or you report him if he doesn't stop. Una two go land for the same net when them chat up.

They will charge you for kidnapping and rape of a minor . You hear so.

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by imagrg(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
Leave the scene fast! cool
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Greatechng(m): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:
That one no concern me

My own is Vote Peter Obi

grin

My brother some issues no concern person at all
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Greatechng(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

He was the only one willing to take me in. I planned to stay a short while till I could get a job and accommodation. I have no other option than to put up with him for now.

You want to remove pound of flesh from a lion's mouth
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by tctrills: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

People have already given you the best advice, leave his house. Go back to your village.
As for the 14 years old girl, she is homeless. She is probably better with him than with her family. Just leave now before you regret. The cultist has been good to you but it's time for you to find your feet even if it means relocating to your village.

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by IamPlato(m): 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

firstly you are very stupid... You are living with a pedophile and watching him rape a stupid young girl and you stay there plus the idiot is a cultist

The two off you will soon die this month... Idiots
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by LookinguntoGod: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
You are sitting on a keg of gun powder which can explode any moment. Any moment cult crisis start mark my word you are also a target since you guys are staying together. You are only taking a risk honestly.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Levels1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

You needs rescue more than the said girl as you are just a walking dead.

Continue staying with him till your get killed or jail either comes first.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Codes151(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
give me the address and forget about the rest..
but u mess up sha.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Annistars: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Birds of The same f. I come in peace
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Angelfrost(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
This one is playing BetNaija with his life...!

How can a sane person live with a cultist?!!

It's better you stay back in a village farming, instead of deceiving yourself that you have hope there.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by newnigerdelta00: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
taylor88:
That one no concern me

My own is Vote Peter Obi

It will concern you soon when it happens to your useless daughter why obi lose
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Waterbear(m): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

Just mind your business..
The girl have parents to worry for her.. if it's itching you that much then report to the authorities..
What are you bringing it here for?
So we come and fight him?
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Waterbear(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
lagosrd:
Do you know what police calls an accomplice?

Ok if you don't know do you know what the court calls a conspirator?

Ok if you don't know. Do you know that sleeping with a minor is a crime punishable in Nigerian court under Nigerian law.

Ok let's assume you don't know , do you know you're suppose to report any crime to the law enforcement agencies.

Ok let's assume you don't know. Do you know when the police starts their investigation you rain a co suspect and their investigation could have a toll on you until the court proves you otherwise

Let me borrow you this one again. Keeping a minor under your custody without that legal consent of their parent could be termed to be kidnapping ?

Continue to fret ignorance. Instead you you to move far away from the guy or you report him if he doesn't stop. Una two go land for the same net when them chat up.

They will charge you for kidnapping and rape of a minor . You hear so.

This Alone is enough to make him understand..
If he doesn't after reading this then his luck...
We have done our part

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Adex2219: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom
Since na akwa-ibom,am not surprised anymore because even the parents doesn't even care about their child.if not, how do you explain a 14years old girl sleeping outside for days and yet the parents didn't care.for the boy,I pity am
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by DanAugust2021: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
If you no want make Cultustupdate, update your matter for Nairaland, just comot from that house sharp sharp.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Unburnt420: 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Why am I not surprised?
A friend tried that with me while I was serving there. Every morning, he requests for my room key before I leave for work saying he wants to bring one shima over. He always use my place because he stays in a Christian Corpers Lodge. Nothing concern me and your parole untill I came back early one afternoon to find a girl on school uniform in my room. E be like say my head jam iron. Na immediately I para for the girl ( SS2 ) and the so called niqqa. He stopped coming to my place since then.

See ehn, I'm not trying to sound tribalistic or something but akwa ibom change my perception on sex. If sexual infidelity can power up a nation, with Akwa ibom, 24/7 uninterrupted power supply is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by omolasho: 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ogbeni rescue yourself first by relocating from that potentially deadly house; cult war and adoption, pedophile and rape count charges. If the silly girl is not enjoying it, she knows the way to her parents house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / My Neighbor's Wife / The Madam At The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.