Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. (52100 Views)

My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by grandstar(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

He was the only one willing to take me in. I planned to stay a short while till I could get a job and accommodation. I have no other option than to put up with him for now.

How do I rescue the girl?

There's very little you can do for the girl.

The best is for you to pray. That is all.

Also, for your own good, forget the girl. Just set a good example to her of what she should look for in a man.

Once in a while, give her sweets or chewing gum. Cheap things without expecting anything back. Treat are kindly and be warm to her. Read your Bible and possibly listen to Christian music. Be careful when listening to such with your cult friend around. He might think you're a nuisance. Let it be balanced.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:
She has been staying with us for over a month now. I don’t even know how they met each other, he just brought her one day and introduced her as his girlfriend.

I have tried to tell him it’s wrong being with an underaged girl but he told me to mind my business. I can’t say much to him because I don’t have a job and I’m squatting with him. He is the one feeding me and giving me money to go for interviews.

He is treating the girl really bad. I sleep on the floor while they sleep on the bed. One night, he wanted to have his way with her and the girl said she was tired. I heard him tell her that she is not a real woman that is always ready to please her man. He threatened her he won’t marry her again. She told him she is sorry and allowed him.

He has slapped her 2 times in my presence. He is treating her like a slave. I am afraid to advice the girl to go back home as she might tell him.

The guy is a notorious cultist and I don’t want to step on his toes. Please how do I report this matter anonymously to the right authorities without it backfiring me.

We stay in a akwaibom

kaiiii.ok so u having 3some with 12 year old woman....corrrrrrrrect?....is she lightskin sir?(no ooofence) cheesy
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by NickD(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:
She has been staying with us for over a month now. I don’t even know how they met each other, he just brought her one day and introduced her as his girlfriend.

I have tried to tell him it’s wrong being with an underaged girl but he told me to mind my business. I can’t say much to him because I don’t have a job and I’m squatting with him. He is the one feeding me and giving me money to go for interviews.

He is treating the girl really bad. I sleep on the floor while they sleep on the bed. One night, he wanted to have his way with her and the girl said she was tired. I heard him tell her that she is not a real woman that is always ready to please her man. He threatened her he won’t marry her again. She told him she is sorry and allowed him.

He has slapped her 2 times in my presence. He is treating her like a slave. I am afraid to advice the girl to go back home as she might tell him.

The guy is a notorious cultist and I don’t want to step on his toes. Please how do I report this matter anonymously to the right authorities without it backfiring me.

We stay in a akwaibom
How can you feel comfortable living with a cultist. You definitely have a death wish.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by goody234: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom
Where is the girl's parents dont you know ..You are complicit if you don't report it to the police
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Siwisheswereesh: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
Age of consent is 13

What they are doing is not necessarily illegal but it is immoral and SINFUL embarassed
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by ayenale1(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom
Somebody future wife...
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by davillian(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
HellVictorinho7:

He didn't report because he is afraid and he doesn't believe in the protection of the police. If the police were not known for also being wicked ,he would have reported. I also don't think it's advisable for me to involve the police for anything. I wonder how there is hope. I am also tired of many things. There are people suffering from many things. The police are also seen as adding to it. What is the solution? I honestly don't know. I don't know based on what I have seen. I am getting sick of talking . Whatever is well. Whatever it means. I have seen sorrow more than anything else. Every year starting and ending with misfortunes all around me. i am typing with a borrowed phone after losing mine. I hope the change of working place I am trying to activate works. I can't really establish how I survive specifically now with movements all the time. I have tried working with private schools on part time or whatever that means. All I can establish is I have inevitably moved here and there. No specific location for the past ten years or more within Ikorodu or whatever that means.

Whatever making sense means
Just find away and leave that place , you know the consequences of staying with criminals I no know no de inside o.....
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by EbenezerTriumph: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
The rate young Aks girls dey hwak toto ehh..

MGTOW sure pass
ikpa wetin be MGTOW?
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Solsix(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
yomi007k:
You are living with a notorious cultist.
You no dey fear say if cult war happen you self fit die? Now, the guy is involved in sexual abuse and you are still there.

Who did this to you?

Death and/ or jail time is not far from you.
Hahaha advice of the year
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by crafteck(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

He was the only one willing to take me in. I planned to stay a short while till I could get a job and accommodation. I have no other option than to put up with him for now.

Your stupidity no be here
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by bonnyhope: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom

The girl no get parents?

Well, most parents these days cannot live up to their responsibility reason why all these girls find way of survival
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by bonnyhope: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bigredmachine:
An uneducated girl child will forever enslave herself before a man all in the name of love... I feel sad for the girl...

Not in the name of love

But in the name of survival
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by anonymuz(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
SaturnNick:
OP, both of una na cultists. This story no balance grin grin grin
I wonder why he's comfortable with staying with a notorious cultist. He's not pure himself.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by haphizz57(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kirikiri Jo soapy... Staying together in d same room.. If u no quick report the matter anonymously, before one neighbor go first U report.. U are smelling jail

Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by TheAdvocate(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
You are sleeping on the floor and you said he is accommodating you? How is that accommodation?
Legally, for failing to report to the police, you are also criminally liable.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Silentgroper(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

Rescue d girl? Did she ask u to be her white knight?? U go end up for street... Keep jonzing..
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by girlygirlyMain: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Report him or move out
They will drag you into the mess as an accomplice.
RUN or report it ASAP

Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by phemmyfour: 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom
Mind your biz...better still, vacate the unholy environment, stop collecting money from him
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Nyascobar1414: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
Komu1048:

What did MGTOW means
Men Going Their Own way.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Nyascobar1414: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
ikpa wetin be MGTOW?
Men Going Their Own Way
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Bigredmachine: 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
vickydevoka:

Na the so called educated one de do hook up pass

bonnyhope:

Not in the name of love

But in the name of survival

Hookup is different from enslaving... The mentality of an uneducated girl falling in love is different from that of an educated lady...

The former thinks everything a guy does to her is right, hence she feels much weaker ...
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by UNDFTD: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
You have ONE and ONLY option, get the HELL out of there and report him to the relevant authority! You can't be condoning evil just for your own personal aggrandizement. If anything bad happens to that minor, NOT only would it be on your conscience but you might be roped in as an accessory knowing how your Nigerian police act. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Taigaban: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
When problem burst you won't be free since you are living in the same room with him. They will caption it 'gang rape' and you know what that means. You are now being seen as an accomplice.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by ask4bk(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2023
DMerciful:
Unfortunately, you're not in a position to do something without it backfiring. What are you doing with a cultist? I'll advise you to mind your business for now, you cant save the world. Again, you're not in a position to do something because you need help yourself

Na only you give better advice. Others just giving unrealistic advice thinking everywhere is Abuja or City Lagos. They have no idea of how life is in the ghetto. I've lived in the ghetto and girls of 13 to 17 very active in sex is very very common. The girls will even insult adults who can't have sex well.
Ghetto isn't a good place to raise children, but that's the only reality for millions of Nigerians. The best you can do is to avoid such behaviour if you have good moral background and MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

Police in those places won't even do anything coz even they sleep with little girls

2 Likes

Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Taiwo20(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
"The best Jihad
is a word of
truth in front of
an oppressive
ruler.

You better tell him and leave him.
You are technically an accomplice
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by SodiumValproate: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

You have to first mind your business for now and rescue yourself first before you can rescue the girl.

You have nowhere to stay yet. For now, you are at his mercy.

Use your head.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Komu1048(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Men Going Their Own way.

Thanks alot
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by Okhuadams(m): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

We stay in a akwaibom
What of he sees this post or someone sees it and tellhim is it not the same as telling the police. You are as quilty as him
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by nairalee(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2023
Otitipupa:

You seem not to have a problem with his cultism and safety of your own life. Na the girl matter dey shack u
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by BRATISLAVA: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sweetplum:
Otitipupa, if what you are saying is real, you n your friend ll be arrested soon and charged for aiding abduction, abduction, rape & child abuse!
Cos I dunno who sleeps with a 14 years old girl except a pedophile.
Shey the girl no get family?
Them no miss her for home?

She could be an orphan.

It's a control thing.
Re: My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. by galantjoe(m): 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
My advice
Run away from that house
Don't report to any body

Because if you do, he will definitely know it is you and deal with you mercilessly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / The Madam At The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.