Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) (73497 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / A Christian Husband Like Christ / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by sharpwriter(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kajaard:

It's very sad the level nairaland has degenerated to undecided

The types of stories that gets to the front page these days is laughable to say the least undecided
The mods are unbelievable! Same naija spirit of nonsense wey dey worry politicians in power! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by occfx: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

He knows what true love is and I respect that.

Such a supportive man. God bless you, sir.

Modified;

It seems my post is annoying some people, well, they can die for all I care.

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue

The man dey Nak him own for neighborhood house already, so nobody is losing. You think a kind man is really kind? Na why play boys dey use different strategies for women. Look that man well, his eyes pure?
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by kaludestiny10(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
Make that one d watch her back because that her husband go still show her pepper.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Mercury12(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wahala wahala. cheesy
I smell premium vawulence

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by arantess: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
sharpwriter:

I have been looking for this comment... I'm happy I wasn't disappointed. Truly, we shouldn't be discussing the post. We should be discussing why it is on the frontpage angry angry very ridiculous!
You can imagine the kind of nonsense to even compare the harlot with Mary

And the mods allowed this nonsense post from a worthless, rancid wombed hag.

3 Likes

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by pikechukwu6(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
cheesy cheesy I need the woman contact so I bleep my own as the husband is a cheerful owner grin
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by terabyte2015(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Are you a christian?

You’re asking if someone is a Christian. Please on what ground did the Bible admonished us to separate from our spouse, is it not infidelity again? Or do you have different bible I don’t know about
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ordinary girlfriend cheat on me na discharging be that not to talk of wife, even as a married na self even if my side chick cheat she dey go life, if she is tired of been a side chick she can said so and leave instead staying with me and cheat, no time for nonsense
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant out of wedlock.

A true christian man I stan!
I pray your brothers and sons grow up to be like the man. Can I hear a loud Amen?
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Paracetamol01: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Okay
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by MansoryMX(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

This is what a man should be like. He must protect his family and stand by his wife no matter what, like Joseph in the Bible did to Mary when she became pregnant out of wedlock.

I didn't wanna comment because I know you are an abomination seeking attention but the reason I am here is because of what I highlighted. If you don't want this year that is just less than 2 weeks old to frustrate you to death before December reach! Delete that a true Christian man I Stan!!! Be warned!!!

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Ate247(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Are you a christian?
what dose the Bible say about adultery and forgiveness. Its a two way thing. He's a good man doesn't mean if he ends the marriage based on adultery he should be tag bad.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by anonymuz(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Are you a christian?
what has religion gone to do with this?
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by 00FFT00(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Men, behold a woman you should avoid like a plague.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by CheapHomes1: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

She made a mistake and she's ready to move on.

How do you fvck 6 of your colleagues at work and call it a mistake? Is it a mistake because she was caught and fired? What if she wasn't caught? Her customers will be increasing geometrically
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by humberjade: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
I think she is in an open relationship with the husband
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by verifielive: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:
God! I love this man so much for this. He's one of the last brave ones we still have in this world.

Modified;

I see topics all the time on front page telling a woman not to leave her husband just because he cheated on her.

But here I am praising a man for being brave enough not to divorce his wife for cheating and they are coming for me like I'm the devil?

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.
tongue
what are men of these days turning into �
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
true love kee u there!

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by ZUBY77(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2023
kenedyx:
You're not married yet and you already preparing to cheat. I pity your future husband..

I pray he sees this post a day to your wedding and subsequently call off the entrapment.

Just bookmark her remarks.
We will revisit it someday .

Internet does not forget .

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by judedwriter(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

If your motives of posting this is pure... Kudos.

Truly, divorce isn't godly. God says I hate divorce.

But Jesus gave one exemption: adultery.

So this man in question truly loves his wife and is a really a good example to others.

But his kind is extremely rare. How many men will stick to their wives after such a sexual scandal??

Maybe you can count them out of billions.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by ALFADOS(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
Go marry and bleep lol
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Alusiizizi(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
sharpwriter:

I have been looking for this comment... I'm happy I wasn't disappointed. Truly, we shouldn't be discussing the post. We should be discussing why it is on the frontpage angry angry very ridiculous!

Indeed. Let them continue though, Nairaland will very soon become a wasteland of useless discourse.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by mbaise1000: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Divoc19:
This is sad. Joseph is a good example but times have changed. We can't find the likes of Jesus these days.

Maybe be the man and his wife are used to doing these weird things in the past and she can't get over it like him.

It's not acceptable act but weird things happen these days

Why exactly are people talking about Mary and Joseph here? Can't some people read their bible before pretending to know the bible? Did Mary comit any fornication?
Mary got pregnant by the power of the holy spirit according to the bible and Joseph thought she was promiscuous, an angel came to him and told him that Mary is not what he is thinking and should continue with the marriage so how does it compare with this?

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Are you a christian?
he or she is a bandit boko haram
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by gaspology(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
Only a SIMP believes in "TRUE" love offered by your gender in a self centered relationship. The man is worse than than Will Smith cool
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by pquaver(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

Where was the true love when she was fucking 6 colleagues.. The man na fool.. Joor
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by NNTR: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

Fūck all of you insulting me, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rgGvSZa54Y

siofra, as hin dey pain them, hin dey sweet us ...

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by Gandrova: 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

Modified;

tongue
You need spiritual deliverance.
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by casualobserver: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

You are welcome, entitled to and deserve that kind of man. Women with self respect will continue o get the better men in society. I guess somebody must marry the weak men in society.

if that is the kind of husband you aspire to, then i can only pray God grants you your wishes.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by TheAdvocate(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
siofra:

She made a mistake and she's ready to move on.

6 times grin
Re: Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) by casppyjay: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kayberg:

And such is a wicked woman.
If she had done that in the past before she got married, it would have been buried in the past.

But for a wife to do that to her husband is pure wickedness.
I do not believe in the Simpleton or Alpha Male thing, but that woman there is free to go live her life far away from me if I were her husband.

What kind of generation of marriage are you trying to build with this comment of yours?
A generation of infidels who have no regards for the oath of marriage?
the person u are quoting is a very notorious scum cum humanoid, she attained notoriety through proliferation of her relentless nuisance behaviour and discussions here.. I suggest for ur sanity’s sake and ours disregard please….

The world is complex enough don’t add her to urs..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.