Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

What Is Heaven Like? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Heaven Like? (11130 Views)

Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? / Is Heaven Real? / 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by badBADbichh(f): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2023
Dey there dey Jones
Heaven is just an illusion
Hell is just a threat
Live and let live.
We're living our turn now.
Next 100yrs, Earth will have new tenants.
Me and you will be dead, gone and forgotten.
Forever!!!
So will it continue indefinitely...

10 Likes

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Hendrixky: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2023
There is no heaven

Humans are too dull

Humans still believing that there is one alpha and omega up there in the sky..

Humans still believing that there was once a woman who got pregnant without having sex with a fertile man

Maybe na ivf she use as at that time hahaha

The wiser ones are using God in manipulating and altering the rest people psychologically for thier own selfish gain...

How can a man who sells anointing oil to people for protection jumps into a bullet proof car when it was time for his own protection

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by SPAMBOX7: 9:06am On Jan 15, 2023
angry
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by DMerciful(m): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2023
Looks like a scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Beautiful94: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2023
If you are living a good life here on earth then you already experienced heaven.
#myopinion#

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2023
Heaven this heaven that.. The Earth you're in wat do you know about it? Oh u think earth is spherical and spinning lol...

6 Likes

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by hardon1(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2023
See them commenting as if any don go there and return before undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by AntiChristian: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2023
Heaven is very beautiful!

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by jaxxy(m): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2023
interesting
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2023
Go to YouTube click on near death experiences and allow people tell you how it is

4 Likes

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by JoeEeL(m): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2023
Which heaven?

The one ur white masters sold to u while stealing ur resources under ur feet?

Black mugus. How do u all feel relaxed being so brainwashed? Without even any struggle or attempt to come out of d brainwashing?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Starhearts: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Heaven is only possible for those who are born-again. So, why worry about that which does not concern you? undecided

If its so by ur answer .

What is the difference between HEAVEN and PARADISE
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by silibaba: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2023
Where is @righteaousness when we need him the most?
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Goldbw122(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2023
A place of wonders, pure, Godly music will be the noise of it, every light on every corner, joy in different measures and pattern.

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Lanretoye(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Banilla:

I forgot. When I become born again, my past would be behind me, it wouldn't matter. That's reassuring.

I don't mind. I am willing to give up everything.
including your life abi?
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Starhearts: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2023
galadima77:
A place for the righteous

U don't knw what u re saying?
What about paradise
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Make we send you there so u go see am! First we cleanse you of all your sins then we kee you

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by saintruky(m): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Banilla:
How is it? What do we do there? What do we become?

I'll take any answer whether it's your opinion, a vision, from a holy book.

Thanks.

It's makes no sense to tell me that I was born with sin, if the creator can not create me perfect without sin before sending me to this world, why create me in the first place, with a huge burden of sin. Sin I will have to fight for the rest of my staying here, it makes no sense to me

4 Likes

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Kobojunkie: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Starhearts:
If its so by ur answer .

What is the difference between HEAVEN and PARADISE
Heaven is a part of the Kingdom of God which Jesus Christ promised to those who are born-again whereas Paradise is a place where the righteous dead of the Old Covenant Law of Moses go to await the resurrection. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Jones4190(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2023
if you want to understand the concept of heaven and how it look like, download the book of Enoch and read it

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Edwyjh6556: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2023
:-
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by optionalY09: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Banilla:

Thanks.

Heavens is a place that accommodates anyone that want to be there let focus on the earth first and see what we can make of it before getting overly anxious about heavens

If you really want to know what happens in heavens The Sun might be holding some of the secretes because no one has ever been to heavens, let’s see if humans can penetrate that fireball call the Sun.

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by victorv12(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2023
Heaven is a state of mind. When you a able to achieve your goals and dreams like living in a paradise by affording to build a house of your dreams and afford to travel anywhere for vacation, having fast cars and the ability to help and fvck the beautiful women of your dreams and not having any issues with anybody, then you're living an heavenly life on earth. But when you're broke and complaining about how hard life is and having drama with family and friends with no financial assistance from anyone to the level you can't even eat and sleep with or marry the woman of your choice, you definitely going to catch hell.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2023
Very good question.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Templee333(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2023
Banilla:

Thanks.
It is that imaginary place where hypocrites say they will go and enjoy their lives after their wickedness on earth.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by chinemezeq: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2023
Banilla:
But what is it like? No one knows? Someone here said all we do is sing there. Is this true?
Its a state u find Urself after death and where u will find Urself 4ever, u will find joy which u have never ever seen on earth, and he said, no one have seen nor heard what God prepared for those who love him, when u die and u see Urself under care of God, thats heaven, when u die and u see Ur self not under the care of God, thats hellfire. In hell fire state, u are under the control of satan and u know what he can do to u. He does u even now on earth where the grace of God which he gives to every human is still with u, how much more when the Grace has left u. A governor is covered with immunity till he lives office and efcc will go and arrest him if he acted badly. So also when u die, the Grace is no more, and there comes the spiritual efcc(satan).
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by wirinet(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2023
galadima77:
A place for the righteous

Let me shake some table this morning.

If heaven is a place for the righteous, why then did Satan and his numerous followers become unrighteous? Why was then a war in heaven? What guarantee is there than another rebellion will not rise up again given that God is an absolute dictator.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:21am On Jan 15, 2023
a heaven without shayo, pussay, az, count me out
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by VenumX: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
The Heavens God made for His spirit children (angels) but earth is where He designed for humans {Psalms 115:16} it's none of our business what goes on in the spirit realms since we already have our own place that's why God's word said:

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and desolate, and there was darkness upon the surface of the watery deep, and God’s active force was moving about over the surface of the waters! Genesis 1:1-2

Did you notice that God said nothing further about how heavens look like?
Well that's because it's of no concern to readers of this book, the place God purposely created for us is EARTH! smiley

Yet, you use your time to utter slanderous statements.

Tell me if God has a space for demented creatures like you.

Demon.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Boyooosa(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
The Heavens God made for His spirit children (angels) but earth is where He designed for humans {Psalms 115:16} it's none of our business what goes on in the spirit realms since we already have our own place that's why God's word said:

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and desolate, and there was darkness upon the surface of the watery deep, and God’s active force was moving about over the surface of the waters! Genesis 1:1-2

Did you notice that God said nothing further about how heavens look like?
Well that's because it's of no concern to readers of this book, the place God purposely created for us is EARTH! smiley

But it was explicitly described in the revelation, the last chapter....
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by chinemezeq: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
There is no heaven

Humans are too dull

Humans still believing that there is one alpha and omega up there in the sky..

Humans still believing that there was once a woman who got pregnant without having sex with a fertile man

Maybe na ivf she use as at that time hahaha

The wiser ones are using God in manipulating and altering the rest people psychologically for thier own selfish gain...

How can a man who sells anointing oil to people for protection jumps into a bullet proof car when it was time for his own protection
Have Ur own belief and leave others to believe what they want to believe. No one preched u to believe what u believe today, so, Dont Preach people to believe that there is no Heaven, but if someone Preached u to believe so, what made u to believe that and did not believe this one that said, there is Heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Most Visited 'catholic' Adoration Ministries In Naija With Shocking Miracles / What Is Your Favourite Gospel Song? / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.