Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

What Is Heaven Like? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Heaven Like? (11126 Views)

Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? / Is Heaven Real? / 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Kobojunkie: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2023
wirinet:
■Let me shake some table this morning. If heaven is a place for the righteous, why then did Satan and his numerous followers become unrighteous?
■Why was then a war in heaven?
■ What guarantee is there than another rebellion will not rise up again given that God is an absolute dictator.
1. Where did you get this tale that they became unrighteous? undecided

2. Where does this tale of a war in heaven come from? undecided

3. What rebellion? undecided
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by KidCode: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I know. It is a very very very sweet place.
Heaven is within you, you can see heaven right now if you can silent the voice in your head (that is your only limitation) the mind

You are not what you think you are
You're not what you think you are
You aren't what you think you are

watch the one called mind

2 Likes

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by VenumX: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2023
MaxInDHousemadmanindhouse:
I am Maximusmaxanus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES undercover islamists whatever you hear from me is the same you'll hear from my over 8,000,000 brothers and sistershuman robots throughout the world.
So stop dreaming! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by kacheezy: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2023
It’s an eternity of praising God. Some people who cannot even stay in the church for an hour are striving to go to heaven.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by VenumX: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your first obstacle is would God forgive you?

If you have burnt out your forgiveness grace, nothing for you.

And especially you women, in spite of the fact that your mother Eve destroyed everything, God still tried giving you people a chance but no you people always always reject His Hand and follow the ways of your mother Eve.

So I don't think you have any grace left especially when you sold your virginity in spite of God's Help and Warning!

Applies to both gender. So if you ain't a virgin, stop using your time to be a hypocrite. Your type gets the fatter cane.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Nolevel666: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2023
Y’all should continue dreaming about one heaven or hell because una “God” nor really get work.
Make him come make i employ am

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by happney65: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2023
How una go dey ask question of where you never go before? Who don go heaven before? grin
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Burruchaga71(m): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2023
I won't answer Until u tell me where heaven and hell is located.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by CheapHomes1: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2023
Banilla:
But what is it like? No one knows? Someone here said all we do is sing there. Is this true?

you will have to die first to find out or you can ask the dead. pls try that, you will get your answer
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Honchoslim16(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2023
Funny topics every Sunday cheesy
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2023
VenumX:

Applies to both gender. So if you ain't a virgin, stop using your time to be a hypocrite. Your type gets the fatter cane.

Women's own finishes faster than men which is one of the reasons they hate and envy men.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:41am On Jan 15, 2023
KidCode:
Heaven is within you, you can see heaven right now if you can silent the voice in your head (that is your only limitation) the mind

You are not what you think you are
You're not what you think you are
You aren't what you think you are

watch the one called mind

Actually, it is outside you, you are just not aware that you leave your body behind.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by kingxsamz(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2023
It looks like an ancient city in the clouds, according to those who created the idea. A very depressive concept tbh.
Anyways, it doesn't exist, it's a made up place.

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by saifuhot: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Banilla:
How is it? What do we do there? What do we become?

I'll take any answer whether it's your opinion, a vision, from a holy book.

Thanks.
is a place beneath where river flow with no sickness or negative effects. You can't imagine it because your imagination has never pictured anything like it or seen anything like it and will never see anything like it in this world. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by kingxsamz(m): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2023
wirinet:

Let me shake some table this morning.

If heaven is a place for the righteous, why then did Satan and his numerous followers become unrighteous? Why was then a war in heaven? What guarantee is there than another rebellion will not rise up again given that God is an absolute dictator.

Also, don't forget that Satan strolled into heaven with some Angels and the Christian god saw him and made a bet with him to test Job.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Chetas81(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2023
THE RELIGION AND THE HEAVEN HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER ___ THE SON OF MAN WAS CREATE TO LIVE ON LAWS NOT RELIGION ____ NO RELIGION ACTIVITY CAN GIVE YOU ANY TICKET TO HEAVEN AS YOU CALLED IT

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Sweetvie: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2023
See me see question undecided
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Tombrown3(m): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Heaven is only possible for those who are born-again. So, why worry about that which does not concern you? undecided
Heaven is for those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by VenumX: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Women's own finishes faster than men which is one of the reasons they hate and envy men.

From what book was that written? E be like say you no read bible where God fire thunder on top one man wey dey masturbate.

Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by DLivingAncestor: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2023
Heaven is a beautiful place that everyone should not miss

Are you BORN AGAIN? If not, you won't be able to see HEAVEN

Na fact be that !!!
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by InvertedHammer: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2023
/
The Bible tells us that heaven is a place with mansions and roads paved with gold. Why would a spirit want to live in a mansion with physical structures paved with gold?

The translation of the Bible from Greek to Latin to English really distorted the whole message. If you read the original Latin version of the Bible, you will be distraught at the level of misinformation lost in translation. Eg. Lucifer was used interchangeably with Christ. But the English translation totally ascribed Lucifer to Satan. Go figure!

/

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by lastchild: 10:01am On Jan 15, 2023
Eyes have not seen, neither ears heard of what he prepared for those that love him
(1 cor 2:9)

All i know is that, there's heaven and hell

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by newdawn2017(f): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2023
sonmvayina:

It does not mean it is true or correct...

You just don't want to accept the fact you belong to a cult and that you have been lied to...

The day you figure that out will be the first day of your liberation and redemption.
u hate d light u re the likes of zombiedients. Shutting ur mind to clear reasoning & not embracing Sowore & AAC at all levels come 2023 general elections despite his fight & actions for d liberation of fellow Nigerians, calling out government to fulfill campaign promises.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by fastanddubious(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. We are talking about being eternally conscious of your existence. At least when you die and are turned to dust you cease to exist. i.e. finally rest from the worries of this world. But being eternal means there is no end to you. Are you sure this is what you want for yourself? Once you are in, there is out. undecided

2. You don't mind having to sell all you have to give it away to the poor? You don't mind abandoning your family, friends, reputation, ego, self-worth, status in society, etc. all so you can become a slave to God? You are ready to even have to be killed by others for choosing to live for God and not for yourself? undecided
No offense bro buh I've never seen u in a Muslim thread undecided
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by DLivingAncestor: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2023
BUT IS PARADISE REAL
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Kobojunkie: 10:03am On Jan 15, 2023
fastanddubious:

No offense bro buh I've never seen u in a Muslim thread undecided
And why would.i want to waste my time on a Muslim thread? undecided
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by MrColdsweat: 10:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Though I'm not a member, I like olumba's idea that this our earth becomes heaven when humans love each other genuinely.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by donbenie(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2023
A load of made up bull.sh1t..
angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by fastanddubious(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And why would.i want to waste my time on a Muslim thread? undecided
You scared man
You know dey Gon find and burn you grin grin
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Kobojunkie: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2023
fastanddubious:

You scared man
You know dey Gon find and burn you grin grin
I don't follow. What is it that you say I am scared of? Find and burn what?, undecided
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2023
VenumX:

From what book was that written? E be like say you no read bible where God fire thunder on top one man wey dey masturbate.

Continue deceiving yourself.

See as you don deceive yourself add to Bible say na masturbate, where as the Bible tell us well well wetin e do. Only you don deceive yourself finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It A Sin Not To Attend Sunday Service? / How To Identify Satanic Churches / Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Freed From Condemnation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.