Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

What Is Heaven Like? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Heaven Like? (11129 Views)

Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? / Is Heaven Real? / 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Enemyofpeace: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2023
My main reason of staying away from Sweetplum, ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, Mynd44, Dominique, odefagirl and funkybabee is because I want to make heaven
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:09am On Jan 15, 2023
Op try dey go church. No be just anyhow church o I mean dey go a Bible teaching church na for there u go know how heaven be like even when u dey here on earth
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by phemmyfour: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Banilla:
How is it? What do we do there? What do we become?

I'll take any answer whether it's your opinion, a vision, from a holy book.

Thanks.
you LL sing there 24/7
No (marriage/family) there
No profession (pastors, engineer etc) there
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by dangerzone: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2023
Lots of werey and mentally deranged psychopaths believes in heaven

2 Likes

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2023
For me, Heaven is a realm that humans do not have access to unless after death.

Paradise would be built here on earth by those ordained by the creator. But this would be after the revelation has been fulfilled.

For hell, when an unrighteous person dies, the soul gets captured by the devil and of course gets tormented. While the soul of a righteous one after death moves to the creator.

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by VenumX: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See as you don deceive yourself add to Bible say na masturbate, where as the Bible tell us well well wetin e do. Only you don deceive yourself finish.

You no Sabi read na your problem be that. Dey look woman virginity as gate way to your salvation you hear? Because na dem dey disvirgin themselves.

You be virgin?
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by KidCode: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Actually, it is outside you, you are just not aware that you leave your body behind.
the one you call body is not you
the one you call mind is not you

Luke 17 vs 21___do not search for it The kingdom of heaven is within you

Remove your name and you know nothing about you
Ye shall know the truth and the truth will set you free,. John 8 : 31

If you want to see how heaven is like just watch(your mind) and .....pray
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2023
KidCode:
the one you call body is not you
the one you call mind is not you

Did you not read that you are both flesh and spirit? Everyone knows this already.

You sound mad and I think you are the mad one of nairaland somnvayina especially as your moniker is new. I will know that madness anywhere.

So this is about your 4th or 5th moniker. I don't keep company with mad drug addicts.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2023
VenumX:

You no Sabi read na your problem be that. Dey look woman virginity as gate way to your salvation you hear? Because na dem dey disvirgin themselves.

You be virgin?

See as you don change post from adding to Bible to virginity, you no get bullet again.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2023
Banilla:

Thanks.

The way Bible paints Heaven makes it sound Sooo boring to me.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Sagamite(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2023
Banilla:

Thanks.

What is Heaven like?

I will tell ya.

Like Hell!

You spend you days and night worshipping, praising and singing for a megalomaniac tyrant, who gets pissed and promises great pain if you don't.

And you will do this for eternity. NO ENDING!

Ejo, e wa Oorun apadi fun e mi o! (Please, look for hell for me o!)

2 Likes

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2023
Banilla:
But what is it like? No one knows? Someone here said all we do is sing there. Is this true?

Now think of it. Does spending eternity singing not boring enough?? What happens to variety??

Why is earth full of so much a diversity if God is so limited to one more of operation.

That place call Heaven sounds so boring for me to covet. Even 7 Virgins?? Random virgins sounds better.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by VenumX: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See as you don change post from adding to Bible to virginity, you no get bullet again.

Na still under Bible matter you bring your virginity tantrum.

So I dey ask, you be vergin? Wetin go make God spare d0g like you wey dey chook d1ck inside every girl t0t0 to know whether na virgin or not?

Mr virginity collector.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Bobbiee: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2023
Go abroad and you'll see what heaven is like. If you want to know what hell is like, you look around you. You're in hell

2 Likes

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by OdefaGirl(f): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
My main reason of staying away from Sweetplum, ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, Mynd44, Dominique, odefagirl and funkybabee is because I want to make heaven

May your request be granted.... Flee from us grin grin
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2023
VenumX:

Na still under Bible matter you bring your virginity tantrum.

So I dey ask, you be vergin? Wetin go make God spare d0g like you wey dey chook d1ck inside every girl t0t0 to know whether na virgin or not?

Mr virginity collector.

I saw God's Hands helping me and I followed Him and He led me till I married as one and He gave me a virgin for a wife also.

And I come from the days when virgin men and women were blessed. My first child is probably half of your age, so I am not like you end time children.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by nijalive: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Heaven is only possible for those who are born-again. So, why worry about that which does not concern you? undecided
type with sense, slowpoke
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by VenumX: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I saw God's Hands helping me and I followed Him and He led me till I married as one and He gave me a virgin for a wife also.

And I come from the days when virgin men and women were blessed. My first child is probably half of your age, so I am like you end time children.

So wetin you dey find for other women t0t0? Who disvirgin them? Why only the women t0t0 you dey query?

Again I ask, wetin you dey find for woman t0t0? Heaven?

Better face your wife and leave women alone make person like you no go look your wife t0t0.

Mr 'I married as one' yen yen yen.

Buzu.

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by KidCode: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you not read that you are both flesh and spirit? Everyone knows this already.

You sound mad and I think you are the mad one of nairaland somnvayina especially as your moniker is new. I will know that madness anywhere.

So this is about your 4th or 5th moniker. I don't keep company with mad drug addicts.
The main reason Jesus spoke in parables to the people was because if he had spoken the truth about the kingdom in plain language he would sound mad.
Because the imposter(your mind) would not believe

Heaven is right in you No matter your religion, we are all One ( at a time ye shall know that I am in you, and you are in me-- John 14 :20) maybe not your time though,

Observe your mind, and watch it go silent (you're the observer not the thinker)
Observe the air you breath

Everyone you see around you is you manifesting yourself in different ways -- Love your neighbor as yourself is the greatest commandment for a reason

I am where you are and you're where I am
If you want to start your spiritual journey i can recommend some good books for you and always remember we are all one seperated by the one called mind

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Aghaclem67: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2023
A place without beer and wine cannot be as sweet as this earth with abundance of beer and wine plus isi-ewu and well garnished suya grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by SeamT: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2023
Heaven is word use to refer to higher dimensions realms starting from fourth dimension. So it's similar to ours were we go about in search of our purpose of existence.

When some one dies it's term that he/she has entered a state of higher consciousness. Which simply means crossing to a higher dimension.

Heaven is a real as it can be.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2023
KidCode:

The main reason Jesus spoke in parables to the people was because if he had spoken the truth about the kingdom in plain language he would sound mad.

Heaven is right in you No matter your religion, we are all One ( at a time ye shall know that I am in you, and you are in me-- John 14 :20) maybe not your time though,

Everyone you see around you is you manifesting yourself in different ways -- Love your neighbor as yourself is the greatest commandment for a reason

If you want to start your spiritual journey i can recommend some good books for you and always remember we are all one seperated by the one called mind

Hmm! Interesting you did not explode the way sonmvayina would have. Hmm.

Christ in us, means heaven is in us okay.

But Christ is Spirit and since we put away our flesh to access the Spirit, then we are outside the flesh. Which means heaven is outside us.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by okoroemeka(m): 11:04am On Jan 15, 2023
Banilla:

Thanks.
descriptions from the holy book states that,heaven is a palace built with gold,roads made of diamonds and gems,were you will not die,grow old,fall sick,be hungry or be able to make love or hate,it is also were you will beat drums,gongs and blow trumpets till eternity praising God,is this not a place that can drive a soul to sucidal insanity.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by erospecial: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2023
Hebrews 11:10; Revelation 21:10,11,18.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2023
VenumX:

So wetin you dey find for other women t0t0? Who disvirgin them? Why only the women t0t0 you dey query?

Again I ask, wetin you dey find for woman t0t0? Heaven?...

I bin dey wonder why I dey blessed and why people dey Cursed so I pursue am kon see say God mean every Word wey He talk.

So, I just one try warn the younger ones wey still dey come say God mean every word wey He Talk.

Women keep your virginity until you find your God given husband it is your life and death, your blessings and Curses.

Men keep your virginity until thou findeth your wife, it is your blessing. (It is you who has a choice to choose life or death virgin or not which is why the Bible is mencentric, but your blessings will be gone if you lose your virginity.

And it is only one woman you can marry else, destruction is your inheritance. Nna bye bye!
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Enemyofpeace: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2023
OdefaGirl:

May your request be granted.... Flee from us grin grin
I'm in the church now. I will reply you when we close from service.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by VenumX: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I bin dey wonder why I dey blessed and why people dey Cursed so I pursue am kon see say God mean every Word wey He talk.

So, I just one try warn the younger ones wey still dey come say God mean every word wey He Talk.

Women keep your virginity until you find your God given husband it is your life and death, your blessings and Curses.

Men keep your virginity until thou findeth your wife, it is your blessing. (It is you who has a choice to choose life or death virgin or not which is why the Bible is mencentric, but your blessings will be gone if you lose your virginity.

And it is only one woman you can marry else, destruction is your inheritance. Nna bye bye!

Now you are talking. No be that ode gibberish wey you type before.

And no be only virginity dey give blessings. If your heart black, sorry for you.
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by stasius: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2023
.... Eyes have not seen. Ears have not heard. Neither had it entered the human mind what God has prepared for those who love him....

1 Corinthians 2:9
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by Obarofrederick(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2023
KidCode:

please I would need them. Just give me the names, I can download them

1 Like

Re: What Is Heaven Like? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2023
Beloved of God.

I don't fully know what heaven is like, but we are going to be staying in heaven probably after the rapture, then after the wrath of God is finished on earth, we will return with Christ and he will reign for a thousand years, so first, we will be on earth.

And at the resurrections or day of rapture, God Changes our bodies to immortal bodies according to how Jesus new Spirit body is, The spirit of God is Life giving and he will be our Life.

It would be wonderful, trust me singing for a long time would not be boring, for instance i had a dream one night, and i was in a bright land, and i kept singing and and singing but was not tired, Joy and the light flowed everywhere, and i could stop singing and do other things, if i choose, God is love not an egomaniac. I also felt love, from the home, and materials, and my thoughts were that of love, i felt the love of people i knew. For instance i felt the motherly Love, when i look around in the light, and i also smell love. Ultimately the love of God is beyond a parent, its in all substances that are in the light. We no longer need the sun, for God shines better than the sun

Then ask yourself what kind of bodies will you have, the new immortal body, is made according to Christ, it is perfected, we do not have the desire to sin. Through the spirit of God, we can pass through walls, we can probably fly, we can change appearance if we choose. We can eat food, if we want, and we will not need to go to the toilet, our new bodies probably just converts food to pure energy. Our bodies will have so much energy, remember how powerful angels are, some angels can defeat 200, 000 armies. So our bodies will have the character of the first fruit, which is Christ, we may be able to teleport form one location to another at an instant (remember how the spirit of God teleported one of the disciple from one location to another at an instant)

The most important thing, is that there would be the perfect will of God. Which means everyone would be a family , we will have too many friends and family, Angels will be our friends, probably our guardian angels will be like your best friend.

Heaven is not boring, because it seems there are many things we do not know that we will keep learning. Then the landscape of the new earth is dramatically different, just imagine animals can talk to you, animals would no longer kill each other, and perhaps if you had pets, God will surprise you by bringing them back to eternal Life, God is love and his ability are limitless and immeasurable.

I speculate but i may be very wrong on this one, we may be able to travel back in time and watch our lives on earth or watch the history of the earth but since God is making a new heaven and earth i doubt he will let us do that, because we do not need to travel back to watch how things on the earth turned out, The old earth will be the past and stay in the past, God does not look back, al things are new and we will grow in that newness in eternity.

God is surely amazing and definitely very interesting. Personally i want to see Jesus face to face and i will worship God and be thankful for what he did on the cross, then i would love to see other character in the bible, my Guardian angel
Re: What Is Heaven Like? by emmyluizzz: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2023
AyemafugeILAJE:
I've seen it

me too...I always sees it after smoking weed

that plant is gifted... straight from the heavens

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Most Visited 'catholic' Adoration Ministries In Naija With Shocking Miracles / What Is Your Favourite Gospel Song? / 2023: Prayers Of Intercession By Churches Keeping Nigeria Together - Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.