Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Am I Wrong To Do This To My Brother? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am I Wrong To Do This To My Brother? (23767 Views)

Funds In My Brother's Bank Account Was Wiped Off / I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu / $4800 Sent To Me By My Brother Has Been Hijacked By Nigeria Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wrong To Do This To My Brother? by Lingudy(m): 3:01am On Jan 18, 2023
This world hard oo, but you can ordered half of the material from him
Re: Am I Wrong To Do This To My Brother? by sisisioge: 4:59am On Jan 18, 2023
Lingudy:

Hello ma, apologies for coming to your mention. I really need your help ma, I had run here and there but nothing for me, I am truly ashame of doing this but please come through for me, I am totally broke at school, my foodstuffs has finished, I have called my parent several times but nothing till now, though I knew it is not easy at home too, it is not easy for me this trying time, I am for real ma, please help me with anything for the meantime and I will really appreciate it, though you don't know me but please consider me ma, I will appreciate any little thing. Thank you ma!

Hian, no be me get contract o, na the OP but I will put you in my prayers. Our good Lord will touch your parents and make the economy softer for us all. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wrong To Do This To My Brother? by Ebelelivinston: 6:13am On Jan 18, 2023
I had similar experience where buy my brother sells to me at higher rate, while others reduced their rate,I'm happy I patronized my brother dispite knowing his cheating me.A big problem befall on me and it was sonly my brother that helped.So, don't hurt ur brother by not buying from him,he could be the only one to help when others are not there
Re: Am I Wrong To Do This To My Brother? by sitoemmanuel(m): 6:46am On Jan 18, 2023
Oga reduced d quantity you re supposed to buy from him by half...and get d balance where you feel the price is ok... obviously your bro is aware of what is in your system...for me i will let him have his way maybe that should be his benefit from the contract..it's very healthy for brothers to grow together...
Re: Am I Wrong To Do This To My Brother? by difference5050: 6:48am On Jan 18, 2023
As long as he is your bro who wished to give you work bro don't Bleep up cos this day brother don't help brother any longer.so let him supply the material then after the work try to meet him and give him the detail account of the job so he is your brother if you did not make tangible gain he will know what to do . But please don't betray him try asa much as you can to let him supply the material am telling you from experience
Re: Am I Wrong To Do This To My Brother? by FXSavvy: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2023
kenedyx:

I have shown him quotations.. but he insists he didn't even buy them at that price.
And he's the silent type.. he won't push it but I know he'll be very hurt.

I don't see this ending well either way.

Family first bro.

If your relationship is good there is no need to spoil it.

Let him also make money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sade Okoya Praises 78 Year Old Billionaire Husband, Advises Ladies / Confusion As New Naira Note Shortage Takes Toll On Nigerians!! / 5 Keys To Long Term Success In Your Business!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.