Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member (56865 Views)

2024 Budget: House Turns Back Representatives Of CBN, Customs, FIRS Heads / SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by zinizta: 3:09am On Jan 17, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

Tell us more about Oduduwa nation agitators

It is idiots like you that is turning Peter Obi campaign to a tribal bigotry trip please kindly resort to something else if you have nothing constructive to do.

No be only bigots like yourself dey read comments on NL, although, the place is infested with your type

Don't corrupt us with your BS mentality.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by assholemods: 3:09am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

And Tinubu is OPC terrorist spiritually and physically. That led his group that slaughtered thousands of Northerners in Lagos.

oloriburuku
You don't have common sense. OPC dey kill police and army abi?... Omo ale!
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by assholemods: 3:11am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

I know you're a little child.

But even at that, over my dead body to teach you about the atrocities of OPC terrorists here on Nairaland.

Hope you saw how your fellow miscreants were shot on sight by men of the police at Ojota, that's what will befall you if you mistakenly try to disturb the peace of the nation after Obi has been sworn in as President of FRN.

If you fail to adhere to the carrot approach he would be offering your type.
No sense in your comment!
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by cl0r0x: 3:21am On Jan 17, 2023
These are the microscopic few that benefit from the corrupt structure, of course they want it to remain so.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by JoeNL22(m): 3:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Obi

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 3:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

Who is OPC? Is OPC making the South West sit at home every week? Is OPC killing soldiers, police men, kidnapping and beheading people, burning down several government facilities or threatening no elections? Keep living in denial, you go soon cry "biafra or death", wait small.

You are not making any sense with this your argument. Every one knows in the east that the violence instigated in that region is not IPOB but criminals and politicians that are fuelling it. Soludo said it, even Hope Uzodinma recently said, Ohakim that was attacked even alluded to the fact, just that you are filled with mischief and hatred that is why you want to use IPOB issue to spread disinformation and by the way you have never lived in the east so how can you know a region better than the residents?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Igbojew: 3:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

Who is OPC? Is OPC making the South West sit at home every week? Is OPC killing soldiers, police men, kidnapping and beheading people, burning down several government facilities or threatening no elections? Keep living in denial, you go soon cry "biafra or death", wait small.
This one is in sifia pain that Peter Obi refused to condemn IPOB same way Buhari have never for one day condemned barbaric killing of his Fulani Herdsmen all over Nigeria or Tinubu condemning the killing and burning of people by OPC in South West.Keep waiting for Peter Obi to condemn IPOB so that when your FG disguise as IPOB and start threatening Peter Obi election same you and your ilk will come here to jubilate...................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Antai123(m): 3:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Shut up!!!, Stop being unnecessarily stupid!.....
Image123:
Is it wrong to ask Obi about ipob? Is it wrong for someone who is not a supporter of Obi to question him?
Obi that is ipob spiritually and physically, still dey format people for chatham house. He said he has agitator in his house. He ended up still defending the ipob saying there is reason for their agitation. So why is he condemning and mentioning boko haram and bandits. i think there is reason for their agitation. All the igbo leaders are playing with fire which is consuming the whole land, they don;t know. They should keep playing ostrich and treating the madness with kids gloves.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 3:41am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

As usual, the foundation of Obi supporters is built on lies and insults. It cannot stand. You can take it to the bank, those words are more valuable than your bank account.

Stop all this gaslighting. You started the insults and the mischief. He who come with equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 3:42am On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:
You ipobians have started again, same way President Buhari was afraid of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and couldn’t sleep agin in Aso Rock?

Empty Barrel noise maker Mumu.

You see that you are now insulting people and giving them a condescending tag. If they respond back you will start looking for biased mods to report to or you will start crying blue murder.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 3:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Can you just shut up or I help you? The guy is a Nigerian whether APC supporter or Lp

Can you swear on that?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 3:44am On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:
Shameless ipobians turned Obidunce Obidients.

See your messiah, Abubakar Atiku’s house boy, Shameless Biafran wants to be President of Zoo Nigeria?

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by HardMirror(m): 3:45am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:
Is it wrong to ask Obi about ipob? Is it wrong for someone who is not a supporter of Obi to question him?
Obi that is ipob spiritually and physically, still dey format people for chatham house. He said he has agitator in his house. He ended up still defending the ipob saying there is reason for their agitation. So why is he condemning and mentioning boko haram and bandits. i think there is reason for their agitation. All the igbo leaders are playing with fire which is consuming the whole land, they don;t know. They should keep playing ostrich and treating the madness with kids gloves.
obi supporters don tire me. You so right on this. I hope he loses woefully so we rest from all these kids

1 Like

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 3:47am On Jan 17, 2023
ghiloman28:
And is that not a relevant question to ask or is it only Ipob that can ask question from him. PO is actually trying with his campaign but am just surprised is that selfish man that took state money and invested in his private business for years and came to put back the capital in state funds after 8yrs in the name of leaving money behind when there is no basic infrastructures in place.

Anyway PO and his mumu followers will only Labour in Vain. Can’t wait for 25th Feb by 3pm grin everyone will know where they belong to grin

Very senseless comment from you.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 3:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Okhuadams:
Is it a wrong question. He mentioned Bokoharam and bandits but left out Ipob/Esn and unknown gunmen what is he afraid of

But in the international community is IPOB a terrorist group? Please let us answer this question first.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 3:50am On Jan 17, 2023
DenreleDave:

The only thing Obi supporters can do is insult.

When u asked them intelligent question dt they can't answer, they turn it to insult

That's why we call them headless mobs grin

Oga stop the gaslighting. You guys started the insults like you calling them Obi supporters please tell me is it not insulting? He who come with equity must come with clean hands. You don't dish out what you can't take.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 3:52am On Jan 17, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Another mumu IPOB terrorist MOD. Is the question not real or relevant in the present day Nigeria?

All these NL IPOB zombidient MODs are clowns.

Do not complain when they insult you and your lineage since you don't want to have sense.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Igbojew: 3:53am On Jan 17, 2023
sapele914:
I know try & justify your hypocrisy, no need to talk too much, we heard more nonsense during your Biafra agitation, after the elections I am just patiently waiting to see the next route you ipobians will take.
No stay and keep talking thrash because you have mouth to talk.You guys will die untop Peter Obi and IPOB matter but las las he will be your president.You want Peter Obi to condemn IPOB/ESN that have genuine reason for their agitation but you have never condemned Buhari support of his Fulani Herdsmen that leave trails of blood in any community they attacked or Tinubu that created dreaded OPC that burn people alive.Peter Obi will win this Presidential election and rule you while Biafra agitation continue till Biafra is actualise and there is nothing parasite like you will do.....................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 3:53am On Jan 17, 2023
backtovillage:
Mod b mumu for bringing it to front page
Is it wrong to ask question about a group terrorising the SE?
so if I ask Atiku about Boko haram in the north I will become his enemy

Did you ask Atiku about BH or Tinubu about Yoruba nation agitators?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 3:55am On Jan 17, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

Ranting of another brainwashed demented slowpoke b@stard IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkey.
Las las you will jump inside the Lagos Lagoon after the election or take a bottle of sniper.

Now FVCK off and STFU.

GET LOST.

Don't complain or report anyone when they insult you back. See that you are the one dishing insults.

@mynd44, @NLPolicewoman take note.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 3:58am On Jan 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

So what part of Nigeria constitution did he breached, was everyone that attended the summit suppose to a supporter.

So becos he took picture with sanwo olu, automatically he is APC affliated and an errand boy. thank your stars person like me no ask ObI question, cos he must explain how saving 75billion makes him more better than a BAT with ideology, blueprints and a known team player.

You should stop being a Ludite. First of all people are showing how APC planted moles to unbalance PO, yes there is nothing wrong, but it is just to illustrate that the guy is an APC mole in Chatham house.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:00am On Jan 17, 2023
Mccullum:

Frivolous tribalistic to you, right question to him because that's area of his own concern, other can for theirs too.

Your labor Party is shameless, that's why they were fighting over campaign funds in Taraba, Ogun and Kogi State respectively, that's shameful and idiotic.

You are a clown show us with documents how they were fighting for campaign funds.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:01am On Jan 17, 2023
ATLIEN2027:

See another Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm deposited by village idiotic drunks into the shit-hole of an olosho mother.
This b@stard slowpoke IPOB terrorist monkey is more than likely high on m kpuru mirri and human flesh. Hey olosho, go and find resume your olsoho work at the Aba baby factory just like your useless olosho shit-hole mother.

@mynd44, @NLPolicewoman take note
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:02am On Jan 17, 2023
statesman6:
Please what's wrong if your opposition ask you questions. Is it not normal for opposition to try to counter you.

This is why I can't vote in Nigeria again

Is that why Tinubu cannot stand in debates where opposition will ask him questions?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:02am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

He condemned ipob? Do away with insults, they give you away easily as an ipob person having convulsions.

I think this your advice refers to you as well
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:04am On Jan 17, 2023
omowumi9:
Because you saw his picture taking with Sanwolu has become a crime. So this is the type of government you want to run if you get elected. You do not have tolerance at all. You do not entertain questions that you don't like. We now know you better. God forbid..

Stop being mischievous theybare mot talking about tolerance here. The guy clearly was an APC mole sent to ask questions that would embarass and unbalance the candidate.
Fear God ooooo with this scheming disinformation games you are playing.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:06am On Jan 17, 2023
Occurstaem:

You shouldn't have responded to that cretin.
Imagine the idiot calling OPC "terrorists". The idiot wanted to liken IPOB sit-at-home madness in their afghanEastern with OPC. How do they even judge like that?

In another thread, when someone was commending Amotekun on the work they were doing securing the South West from insecurity during the yuletide. If you see the way these chestbeaters were pained, that day I realized that good news about others, especially having to do with Yoruba, always makes them sad and depressed. They are averse to good news from others.

And that's why I will continue to say it in all my prayers that any tribe that wishes evil on Yoruba, should experience the evil they wish on us in manifolds and whatever good they wish on us, they should have their own portion of it abundantly.

Senseless talk from you.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:08am On Jan 17, 2023
I'm ashamed to share thesame country with igbos.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:08am On Jan 17, 2023
emapeteum:
This post is absolute nonsense. So because the guy belongs to a different political party he has no right to ask a burning question?
Is this how you guys would govern the country if Obi wins?

See stop being mischievous no one is saying that he has no right it is the mischievous plan behind the question. He wants to look for an avenue to unbalance PO and use that as ammunition to spread propaganda against him.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:09am On Jan 17, 2023
shegra58:
Obi will never be president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Quote me na for where he even won get the vote you in particular do you have PVC?
Keep putting all your eggs in one basket I won't say more than that

Keep abusing Tinubu and believe that Yorubas will vote for you

Forget about obasanjo and Ayo adebanjo endorsement those two men are not too relevant last presidential election obasanjo fails to win his polling unit most of the Yoruba hailing you now will disappoint you on election day go and ask ojukwu what happened between him and Awolowo before Biafra war and you will truly know the meaning of the word " Yoruba"
If you be Igbo go and ask all of your friends and relatives if they have PVC that is when you will have idea of what is going to hit you on election day.

Speak for yourself and not for an ethnic group you only have one vote abeg.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Believeintruth: 4:10am On Jan 17, 2023
Tflex01:

Lmaooo... And you think they will handover the country for Obi to govern??

Nigeria will rather break. Let him go and become the president of Bia.fra. grin

Don't die oooo because it will happen Buhari will handover to Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Fight Corruption / Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers / Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.