Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,952 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member (56806 Views)

2024 Budget: House Turns Back Representatives Of CBN, Customs, FIRS Heads / SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by mushystuff: 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Image123:
Is it wrong to ask Obi about ipob? Is it wrong for someone who is not a supporter of Obi to question him?
Obi that is ipob spiritually and physically, still dey format people for chatham house. He said he has agitator in his house. He ended up still defending the ipob saying there is reason for their agitation. So why is he condemning and mentioning boko haram and bandits. i think there is reason for their agitation. All the igbo leaders are playing with fire which is consuming the whole land, they don;t know. They should keep playing ostrich and treating the madness with kids gloves.

It is 100% wrong for as long as the candidate they support refuses to face the Nigerian public or the press and answer questions from other people. They hide their infirm principal then come to interrogate another for what? Even when the bulaba comes out it is to delegate te responsibility of responding to questions that what happened? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by ArcFresky(m): 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Ignorant Bush Kolo Pig.

Try and leave your father's brown roof house to other regions.

Even if the whole SE sit at home from Monday till Sunday, it won't stop Igbos from buying off your father's only piece of land when chips the are down in your family.

grin grin unfortunately naa igbo people owe rent pass…. They will be expecting me to give them quit notice so they can stay there for 6 months free.

I go just off water commot light, remove net, say I wan do renovation…. By the time mosquito bite their papa grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:10am On Jan 17, 2023
ArcFresky:

grin grin unfortunately naa igbo people owe rent pass…. They will be expecting me to give them quit notice so they can stay there for 6 months free.

I go just off water commot light, remove net, say I wan do renovation…. By the time mosquito bite their papa grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Quit notice bawo.

Ontop this kind houses?

Na person wey no Sabi una with chest beating go dey argue.

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:11am On Jan 17, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Is the gathering for Nigerians, or for Obidients?

For Obidients.

Go and ask Tinubu your own question.

Oloriburuku
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by steeltrust: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:
Is it wrong to ask Obi about ipob? Is it wrong for someone who is not a supporter of Obi to question him?
Obi that is ipob spiritually and physically, still dey format people for chatham house. He said he has agitator in his house. He ended up still defending the ipob saying there is reason for their agitation. So why is he condemning and mentioning boko haram and bandits. i think there is reason for their agitation. All the igbo leaders are playing with fire which is consuming the whole land, they don;t know. They should keep playing ostrich and treating the madness with kids gloves.
shut up and stop talking like a fool

Ipob are agitators
If not for useless buhari this agitating won’t be this worse giving rise to some one like NMK

now ask your self what doe’s bokoharam want
They want Nigeria as a whole to embrace Islam and do away with western education what nonsense is that
Bandit nko
You don’t need to condemn them because you already know their problem which Obi has stated often
Get them a job and see bandit die off gradually
Heardsmen issue wasn’t like this before buhari came

I don’t blame you
Na 30k de shark you
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by olatuns2017: 12:15am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Obidients come and see the guy that asked why Peter Obi hasn’t condemned IPOB yet at the Chatham house today.

Turned out that @MrRefor is a APC errand boy that was sent to ask that silly question. We bless God their plan was put to shame!

Ibos votes for Obi will reduce drastically ATiku strength esp in Southern Nigeria !

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by olatuns2017: 12:23am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
Obidients come and see the guy that asked why Peter Obi hasn’t condemned IPOB yet at the Chatham house today.

Turned out that @MrRefor is a APC errand boy that was sent to ask that silly question. We bless God their plan was put to shame!

You can't sow IPOB in 2022 and reap ASO ROCK in 2023

Use your brains

Don't forget we have memories

1 Like

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Agunesinjaweola: 12:27am On Jan 17, 2023
To All ye Obedients:
How can Nigeria have a President with:

No Single Governor !
No One Senator!
No Single House of Rep.Members !
No One Local Govt Chairman !

A Lizard cannot swim in a Crocodile pool.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Agunesinjaweola: 12:33am On Jan 17, 2023
olatuns2017:

Ibos votes for Obi will reduce drastically ATiku strength esp in Southern Nigeria !

They're so naive to understand that Obi is infact a blessing to Tinubu ambition.

Obi will erodes Atiku PDP votes especially in South East and South South !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by fridayking(m): 12:39am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

Who is OPC? Is OPC making the South West sit at home every week? Is OPC killing soldiers, police men, kidnapping and beheading people, burning down several government facilities or threatening no elections? Keep living in denial, you go soon cry "biafra or death", wait small.

Bro borrow sense please,

OPC that attack my Dad who was a police officers at pencil police state with any provocation, he was giving a Mark on is head after they tried killing him with Cutlass because he refused to run away as the team leader and because he was from the East.. But God kept him alive miraculously... I was 18+ I still remember how my mum cry my dad's colleges came to house to inform my mum, then I thought I had lost dad...

Please, don't let Tribe and hate for other tribe blind our ...

We know what OPC became under Tinubu time as Governor... History no dey forget
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:44am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
All they worry about is IPOB.

Whereas we have Oduduwa Nation agitators and OPC terrorists in the SW.

Boko Haram in the NE.

Ansaru Terrorists in the NW

Bandits and Herdsmen in the NC.

Instead of tackling all together, they prefer to single out one for their useless agenda.

Despite APC being in power and having a clueless man as the C in C.

U don't need to blame anyone coz that the only thing they can hold on to against obi

Meanwhile thier own candidate na error all through
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by NwaliE01: 12:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

If you want to kill flies on your scrotum, you don't apply full force. There's wisdom in treading with caution.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by MeineMutter: 12:58am On Jan 17, 2023
fridayking:

Bro borrow sense please,

OPC that attack my Dad who was a police officers at pencil police state with any provocation, he was giving a Mark on is head after they tried killing him with Cutlass because he refused to run away as the team leader and because he was from the East.. But God kept him alive miraculously... I was 18+ I still remember how my mum cry my dad's colleges came to house to inform my mum, then I thought I had lost dad...

Please, don't let Tribe and hate for other tribe blind our ...

We know what OPC became under Tinubu time as Governor... History no dey forget

Your papa na police nah. One of the bad eggs and clogs in Nigeria’s will of progress. He con come from that big0t side. I dey sure say na him you resemble. Dem suppose give am
Life time 1njury. Make dem no kee am o. Just teach am lessons. So that he go dey take am talk sense into you im urchin shidren.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by MimiSheWrote(f): 12:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Abfinest007:
I know this was eir plan from d beginning
@007 your post is missing the letter "T"

You are welcome sir.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by themanderon: 1:05am On Jan 17, 2023
Very typical of the sons and daughters of darkness. They have been looking for a dent in Obi's image and they are terribly disappointed they haven't found and will never find any. He is not like their drug lord whose image looks like a car that took a plunge from mount Everest to the ground. Everything about the man is questionable.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by bdon123(m): 1:16am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Boko Haram in the NE.

Instead of tackling all together, they prefer to single out one for their useless agenda.

To tell u they not really interested in wat he has to offer ....they jst want to derail.Unfortunately,even if u tell me Obi stole Remi fem Tinubu in d 60ties.....i will vote Obi
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by bdon123(m): 1:17am On Jan 17, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
I think it's normal. Isn't this why we want Tinubu to face Arise?
Was tinubu asked questions?
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Bigchristo: 1:21am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:
Your sense didn’t allow you to think that IPOB aren’t terrorist? Boko Haram is Terrorist organization the Nigeria govt branded IPOB terrorist to justify their atrocities of killing innocent people agitating for their freedom, go and check UN law of in regard to self determination you will know why Obi and the rest of the international community refused to brand IPOB terrorist its a shame that you people can’t see the truth
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Haywhy3579: 1:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Boko Haram in the NE.

When has it become a crime to ask about how a presidential hopeful will tackle the menace of iPob in the south east. Also is oduduwa nation agitator commiting crime on daily bases like iPob do every day and specifically alll Monday’s. Guy use ur sense and be reasonable for once. It was just a question the man asked.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Haywhy3579: 1:32am On Jan 17, 2023
Bigchristo:
Your sense didn’t allow you to think that IPOB aren’t terrorist? Boko Haram is Terrorist organization the Nigeria govt branded IPOB terrorist to justify their atrocities of killing innocent people agitating for their freedom, go and check UN law of in regard to self determination you will know why Obi and the rest of the international community refused to brand IPOB terrorist its a shame that you people can’t see the truth
If obi mistakenly bcoms President and iPob still continue their menace of killing people all in the name of agitation, will obi still justify their killing or do u think obi will do their beeding by allowing them to break away from Nigeria. My brother, the fact remains that iPob is a terrorist organization just like bokoharam. If u are looking for group agitation, u can put odua nation as an agitation because they don’t go about killing innocent citizens day in day out all in the name of agitation.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Haywhy3579: 1:35am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Nigerian indeed.

What Happened to the Oduduwa Nation his brothers, fathers and mothers are clamouring for?
Fool so when they clamour for oduduwa nation, they started killing innocent citizens daily like ur forefathers has been doing and still doing. I have a prayer for u; I pray u experience iPob while I experienced oduduwa nation. If u experience iPob once, ur head would have been served to the dog by now.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by LastProphet: 1:41am On Jan 17, 2023
emapeteum:

With comments like this, am not sure if Obi will win the election

This is an igala man that blasts Ibos here on NL asking you oh, what is the agitation of bokoharam let's compare with that of your heroes
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by OlawaleBammie: 1:47am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

I know that hurts.

Oloriburuku
Ahh

U need help

Can't u dialogue without insulting??

Well, Feb is not that far
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Tipster07: 1:56am On Jan 17, 2023
South East have not yet decided which way either Biafra or president
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by BENEAMATA: 2:01am On Jan 17, 2023
I am here to talk about the man who looked away when scores of floating bodies of young men were found in a river in the state he was governing . . . .

The man who will tell you the correct answer to describe gun wielding killers , abductors ,arsonist and brigands rolled into one is , wait for it , Agitators ! I ask him , do the british government see the IRA of northern ireland as agitators ? Who knows , they might just agree with him as ESN hasn't upgraded to bombing yet !
2023 elections is almost upon us , we don't need a chatterbox that will label a group killing and burning down the southwest as AGITATORS as he has so "eloquently " described ESN terrorising the SE ! Vote wisely .
My vote in case you doubt my motive for this post , is for BOLA AHMED TINUBU .see , if he is in doubt as to what to make of something , he consult competent heads as governance is run the world over . A glimpse is what played out at his ( Tinubu's ) chatham house media parley .This one who thinks chatham house is another school children prize giving day is labeling killers as Agitators and getting applauded by wa#$ers who are miles away from the theatre of horrors that the south east is turning to .

Vote Wisely .
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by OlawaleBammie: 2:02am On Jan 17, 2023
Occurstaem:

You shouldn't have responded to that cretin.
Imagine the idiot calling OPC "terrorists". The idiot wanted to liken IPOB sit-at-home madness in their afghanEastern with OPC. How do they even judge like that?

In another thread, when someone was commending Amotekun on the work they were doing securing the South West from insecurity during the yuletide. If you see the way these chestbeaters were pained, that day I realized that good news about others, especially having to do with Yoruba, always makes them sad and depressed. They are averse to good news from others.

And that's why I will continue to say it in all my prayers that any tribe that wishes evil on Yoruba, should experience the evil they wish on us in manifolds and whatever good they wish on us, they should have their own portion of it abundantly.
I used to tell people, especially the deranged Yoruba youth shouting PO upandan...even the agbaaya that called himself afenifere leader..

These people are not really concerned about tinubu, they hate Yoruba as a whole just that dey don't have the avenue to showcase it but put it one our presidential candidate.

If it were osinbajo that was presented by APC, these gorillas would still talk like they do..they are animals
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by KosiGee(m): 2:02am On Jan 17, 2023
SLAP44:
Tinubu supporters are now losing sleep over Peter Obi, Tinubu himself cannot sleep this night due to fear of losing.

But anyone can ask any question. Obi is running for presidency and I think every Nigerian who is concerned about the state of affairs in Nigeria can ask any question bothering him/her….so whether this man was sent by Sanwo Olu or Buhari to ask that is irrelevant. All Obi needed to do was to answer the question which I believe that he did.

If Tinubu was in Obi’s place and I was there, I’d ask him questions bothering on his primary and secondary school educations.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by ImpactCrater: 2:21am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

I know you're a little child.

But even at that, over my dead body to teach you about the atrocities of OPC terrorists here on Nairaland.

Hope you saw how your fellow miscreants were shot on sight by men of the police at Ojota, that's what will befall you if you mistakenly try to disturb the peace of the nation after Obi has been sworn in as President of FRN.

If you fail to adhere to the carrot approach he would be offering your type.

When osibanjo led Nigeria, the whole country felt leadership - remember a certain Lawal Daura?

He is mostly a spare tyre, sir. A deputy!
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by 2016v2017: 2:26am On Jan 17, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Boko Haram in the NE.

Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by od501: 2:49am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:

Who is OPC? Is OPC making the South West sit at home every week? Is OPC killing soldiers, police men, kidnapping and beheading people, burning down several government facilities or threatening no elections? Keep living in denial, you go soon cry "biafra or death", wait small.

And do you have evidence that IPOB did all of these things you just mentioned? Cos we all lived in the east, and nothing of such happened. The only place we saw IPOB doing all of that is on the pages of your wack newspapers.

Oga ... Leave IPOB alone and stop blackmailing that group. We all know what your terrorist sponsoring government can do. Leave IPOB alone and conduct referendum!!
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by od501: 3:00am On Jan 17, 2023
BENEAMATA:
I am here to talk about the man who looked away when scores of floating bodies of young men were found in a river in the state he was governing . . . .

The man who will tell you the correct answer to describe gun wielding killers , abductors ,arsonist and brigands rolled into one is , wait for it , Agitators ! I ask him , do the british government see the IRA of northern ireland as agitators ? Who knows , they might just agree with him as ESN hasn't upgraded to bombing yet !
2023 elections is almost upon us , we don't need a chatterbox that will label a group killing and burning down the southwest as AGITATORS as he has so "eloquently " described ESN terrorising the SE ! Vote wisely .
My vote in case you doubt my motive for this post , is for BOLA AHMED TINUBU .see , if he is in doubt as to what to make of something , he consult competent heads as governance is run the world over . A glimpse is what played out at his ( Tinubu's ) chatham house media parley .This one who thinks chatham house is another school children prize giving day is labeling killers as Agitators and getting applauded by wa#$ers who are miles away from the theatre of horrors that the south east is turning to .

Vote Wisely .

Oga... Don't vote PO if you don't like him, but never accuse IPOB of something they will never do. That group is the reason your terrorist sponsoring government has not completely taken over the region and occupy it with their jihadists.

Stop blackmailing IPOB and leave them alone. IPOB is Igbo and Igbo is IPOB. We all know what this group can do and what they cannot. Stop killing people in the SE and tagging it on IPOB.

Stop brainwashing the gullibles with your wack newspaper reportage.
Re: Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member by Nursepepeye(f): 3:00am On Jan 17, 2023
Image123:
who is this AKUKO?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately / 2019: Names Of APC Screened Governorship Aspirants Across Nigeria (Full List) / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.