Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook (22369 Views)

A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by nicerod(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2023
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Goodlady(f): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Sorry.

I’m tired of Nigerian girls.

Dem no dey get brain.

They are all out to exhaust you.

Move on if you know you can’t stomach her nonsense.

I have zero tolerance for them.
Is your mom from Benin, Togo or Zambia?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by ifihearam: 8:48am On Jan 19, 2023
Insread of breaking up with her over her actions why not test her too with her own game?
Open a fake account, use a very flashy pic and engage her...dont be too pushy take your time and you need patience as well..Dont ever reveal your anger just yet and after your test when she fails woefully like obi and fail she shall.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Autobot05: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2023
defman1010:
My girlfriend uses fake account to chat me on Facebook

She even booked appointment with me for a sex session which I told her am not interested

That I have a girl friend that am ok with just that I like way she chat and vibe

Last week my girl came to spend weekend with me , when light came I had to help her plug her phone , and behold her Facebook was open and I checked the account my chats and everything she was the one

I just lost the love I had for instantly but I have to keep my cool ,

As it stands now I don't have any feelings for her again and I have told her we need to talk am planning to breakup with her I hope am not over reacting over this

I just feel like her moves were childish and stupid
One year old relationship and she still dey test me to see what ?

Chill bro .. first NA MAN YOU BE
Not like all these foolish boys wey the word "sex" dey turn their brain upside down . What she did wasnt bad in my opinion.

But why not play the game a lil bit .. yunno test her back wink
Now you've proved your loyalty... make her prove hers

If she also finds out and get pissed , you tell her she started it first. So she has no right to get angry cheesy

Game on cool
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Baronthecelebri: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2023
Test her back
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Chris2863(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2023
Op, drop her number here since you are tired of her
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by captainking(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2023
burgermeister:
Calm down bro... Young ladies love to play silly games to "test" their partners, so it's not a new thing. grin

If I were you, I would snap the Facebook account on her phone as evidence and keep it. I would also open my own fake account using one big boy's picture and ask her out promising her money and love. . . Most likely she'll fail the test, then you can let the cat out of the bag so she can see how her game backfired.

Odogwu, you are smart

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by marlow1962(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2023
Zonefree:

See how you're wasting your time exchanging words with your fellow man undecided
Lmao

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2023
burgermeister:

No wonder cheesy

Are u tired? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bring it on na, u think insulting ur poor family online thinking u are insulting me will make me blink an eye? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U no reach boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2023
Zonefree:

See how you're wasting your time exchanging words with your fellow man undecided

Ofcourse I am a man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin broke and miserable Redpiller, u just found out? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U found out late o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I love the way u always try hard to avoid me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my resilience shock U right? U think u can bully everyone on internet and go away with it?

Stupid idiot grin grin grin grin grin grin run along broke Redpiller wannabe. A low lifer like ugrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Silentgroper(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2023
Gadafii:
Two can play the game, take pictures of the fake Facebook account and keep in your phone, set up fake Facebook account too with flashy pictures and engage her.

Make sure you bleep her silly and get her dickmatized you are still the man, take charge

She wan use sodiq for you, show her you are “sodiqest”
Lol.. What's sodiq
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by jeromestarks: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
burgermeister:

I can see you're one of those street girls who love SIMP boys that you can manipulate and deceive anyhow. You're angry cos I spoiled your market, but I won't stoop low to your level!

Your profile pic says it all... Kindly go and deal with your infections and fish smell before trying to trade words with people that can feed your entire family. cheesy grin

You for just ignore the girl.
She's too stupid to be considered. Just ghost her next time she quotes you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
jeromestarks:

You for just ignore the girl.
She's too stupid to be considered. Just ghost her next time she quotes you.

I don ignore the useless element tey tey. Me just dey use am catch cruise... Thanks bro. wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Are u tired? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bring it on na, u think insulting ur poor family online thinking u are insulting me will make me blink an eye? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U no reach boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eleribu... You go soon enter market. Dey rant alone like your yabaleft mate below.

I don ignore you cos I got better things to do with my time. grin

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Dizzyyish: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
TheWolfen:
That shitty test don't stop. Some females seam more fond of it. I can tell you from experience that if a female had test you more than once before. They won't stop it even in marriage. Even if they knew you don't like it, They will still do it but make sure you don't find out
Thank you, comrade wey sabi. Those tests don't stop and overtime it will begin to affect the man mentally.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by LaSenior: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
defman1010:

She even booked appointment with me for a sex session which I told her am not interested

That I have a girl friend that am ok with just that I like way she chat and vibe

Last week my girl came to spend weekend with me , when light came I had to help her plug her phone , and behold her Facebook was open and I checked the account my chats and everything she was the one

As it stands now I don't have any feelings for her again and I have told her we need to talk am planning to breakup with her I hope am not over reacting over this

Baba calm down ooooooh
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Ate247(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
defman1010:

Give her what she is looking for.
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Success77x: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Then do your own back Brother Simpson let's see who fall for each first.
Trust women at your own risk.
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by olaolulazio(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
defman1010:

You've decided already now bro.

Be matured to tell her and the implication of what she's doing.
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by happney65: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Anyone wey test me like this na F9 I go get. Straight fail . cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by abobote: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2023

I can see you're one of those street girls who love SIMP boys that you can manipulate and deceive anyhow. You're angry cos I spoiled your market, but I won't stoop low to your level!

Your profile pic says it all... Kindly go and deal with your infections and fish smell before trying to trade words with people that can feed your entire family. cheesy grin
The babe no bad
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by leisuretym: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
defman1010:

You are not , fight for divorce and fight dirty
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by francotunsco: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Calm down bro... Young ladies love to play silly games to "test" their partners, so it's not a new thing. grin

If I were you, I would snap the Facebook account on her phone as evidence and keep it. I would also open my own fake account using one big boy's picture and ask her out promising her money and love. . . Most likely she'll fail the test, then you can let the cat out of the bag so she can see how her game backfired.

You be hero man.

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Vixenn(f): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Sorry.

I’m tired of Nigerian girls.

Dem no dey get brain.

They are all out to exhaust you.

Move on if you know you can’t stomach her nonsense.

I have zero tolerance for them.

Na you no get brain

See as he bi like 20 naira toothpaste

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Komu1048(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
defman1010:

All this boyfriend n girlfriend thing is getting stale to me, As if I’m in the midst of children.
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by tunapawizzy: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tell her in the chat... BABE I WISE PASS YOU......just rest...if she asks u what u mean by that, tell her its a mistake, that the message wasnt meant for her
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by EpicNigerian(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2023

Jesus......see plot twist angry
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by ebbo(m): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
You are overreacting my friend, is this not better than u finding out that she is knacking men for money?
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by callthefred: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2023

You're a real OG!!!

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by elganzar(m): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
Abeg, no bi me type that previous comment...
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by BigYash: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
Op why you come dey vex? She tested you,oya its time for you to test her too.. You made mistake by not going deep into her phone.. Her WhatsApp, and pics,maybe you for see better exhibit sef.. And if nothing there,you start your own game of testing her with some rich nigga .. You fit even promise her house for lekki and car gift,vacation in Dubai, make we see if she no go fall yakata,come wet join like where craze dey bath wink.. Erigma,a.k.a PaperBoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love / Why Do Men Cheat??? / How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.