Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

All Women Are The Same - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Women Are The Same (1904 Views)

10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Aren't All Women Really Lesbians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Women Are The Same by solidicon(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2007
[color=#000099]Landers, I want us to delebrate on this issue with the subject topic, "All Women Are The Same".

My multiple experiences have landed me with a conclusion that there is no need putting trust on women.

I once had a girlfriend that toyed with my tender heart, after being heart-broken, I cut-off with her and later picked another, but it all happened the same way again. Later the third and fourth and now fifth. But I found out that they are all birds of a feather. So I want delebrations on this topic from both men and women.

Thanks and hoping to read from you.

Solidicon.
[/color]
Re: All Women Are The Same by Bolarge(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2007
Have you considered that the problem might just be you and your indiscreet choices?

1 Like

Re: All Women Are The Same by iice(f): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2007
Again with the generalizations. . .sometimes i think people don't even read and absorb or atleast remember stuffs from this site. . . undecided

If they are birds of the same feather. . .don't you think you should be looking into another plumage undecided
Re: All Women Are The Same by sammyjl(f): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2007
angry If you say all women are the same, than stay away from them. Y try something which u know is the same and will end up the same, maybe u should try men.LOL wink
Re: All Women Are The Same by macalurs(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2007
in that light, all guys are the same.
So we're all the same--

debate over.
Re: All Women Are The Same by CrazyMan(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2007
Not all women are the same. Just pray to God so he will lead you to the right person.
Re: All Women Are The Same by ayeesha: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2007
have you thought of becoming a monk?

might save you all the hearthbreak seeing that you always end up being hurt
cry *just kidding man*
Re: All Women Are The Same by ayeesha: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2007
seriously, there are good ladies out there.

just keep praying that God should lead you to the right person in your next attempt and pls dnt rush into another till you know exactly what you want in a lady.

once you know what you want, i believe you will be able to differentiate btw a lady who really likes you and one who just wants to use you.
Re: All Women Are The Same by nana(f): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2007
Dude,u could be the one having the prob.
Why not sit down and think about what u really want in a girl then try another avenue for building a r/ship?It could help.
NB:Not all women are the same because even our fingers aint the same.
Re: All Women Are The Same by aikmamah1(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2007
solidicon:

[color=#000099]I once had a girlfriend that toyed with my tender heart, after being heart-broken, ISolidicon.[/color]

if u know your heart is tender y go loving? love is not for the tender-harted   tis for the  bold
All women r the same, your sis has got all your mum has got grin
Re: All Women Are The Same by pterygott(f): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2007
heavy lie
Re: All Women Are The Same by osereka(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2007
yes all cat are black in the dark
Re: All Women Are The Same by niceuzor: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2007
@topic

All women are the same- yes same feature but not same character

i think u have to pray hard man with God all things all possible

Oh i'm in the romance section!!!sorry guyz!!!

just want to do some preaching 4 this guy!!!

P.U.S.H my guy!!! cool
Re: All Women Are The Same by yewaman1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2007
I ask why generalize?
Re: All Women Are The Same by osereka(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2007
what is a woman,?
a woman is the combination of boobs, ass and nagging that all men crave to have
Re: All Women Are The Same by niceuzor: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2007
osereka - lol u don come again!!!
Re: All Women Are The Same by tipsydude(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2007
[b]@ topic

dude am gonna try 2 answer u wit dis lil illustration: "a driver was on d road on a cool sunny morning, he was hardly 10 mins away 4rm his house when he had an accident, it was just a slight brush so both parties involved settled over a hand shake. 20 mins after dat he was involved in another accident which got him pissed, but he moved on and by 4 pm he had been involved in 10 different accidents. He was so infuriated with the last one dat he exclaimed 'WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE DRIVERS ON THE ROAD TODAY?' he failed 2 understand that he was d one that has been involved in 10 accidents and not the other drivers. so who has the problem?

dude i suggest u check ur self cos u r d one wit series of heart breaks and not d other way round. so u must be doing sumtin wrong 2 urself and d sistas cos there r lotsa sweet sistas out there. though am beginning 2 wonder wat u expect 2 get 4rm ur relationships. if u r expecting wat a sista can't give then u r expecting way too much cos believe me u also can't give a sista all she expects.[/b]
Re: All Women Are The Same by aikmamah1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2007
tipsydude:

[b]@ topic

dude am going to try 2 answer u wit this little illustration: "a driver was on d road on a cool sunny morning, he was hardly 10 mins away from his house when he had an accident, it was just a slight brush so both parties involved settled over a hand shake. 20 mins after that he was involved in another accident which got him pissed, but he moved on and by 4 pm he had been involved in 10 different accidents. He was so infuriated with the last one that he exclaimed 'WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE DRIVERS ON THE ROAD TODAY?' he failed 2 understand that he was d one that has been involved in 10 accidents and not the other drivers. so who has the problem?

dude i suggest u check your self because you're d one wit series of heart breaks and not d other way round. so u must be doing sumtin wrong 2 yourself and d sistas because there r lotsa sweet sistas out there. though am beginning 2 wonder what u expect 2 get from your relationships. if you're expecting what a sista can't give then you're expecting way too much because believe me u also can't give a sista all she expects.[/b]

well i can c u r having all rosy with ur chick thats y u c it the way u do. well we all have it rosy with them till we dont. sing this song for me in the nxt 10 months then i will ihave a thumb up for u
for me my mum and my sis, no diff.
Re: All Women Are The Same by Chiangel1(f): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2011
i fink everythn has been said already, if u think all women r d same why still date dem? check urself, u might just be d one wiv d problem, n yea, do u hve sisters? r dey r all d same? dat was wat i thot.
Re: All Women Are The Same by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2011
OP take your destiny into your own hands,
GET A WHITE GIRL
Re: All Women Are The Same by Eiregirl(f): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2011
lefulefu:

OP take your destiny into your own hands,
GET A WHITE GIRL
shocked
Re: All Women Are The Same by Ikroberts: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2011
All women are not the same, there some specail one okay.
Re: All Women Are The Same by otokx(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2011
Ayeesha is right there but we should stop all these generalizations
Re: All Women Are The Same by pendo89(f): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2011
Since 2007? The op must be married.
But for those who think people are the same. Well even physically we are not.
Whenever you find yourself having issues with everybody look within yourself cz the problem lies within you.
Re: All Women Are The Same by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 14, 2011
Eiregirl:

shocked

sexy irish girl wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Pretty Girl For A Babe / Intuitions In Relationships / Lets Be Truthful: Is Your Partner Worth A Fight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.