Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo (21988 Views)

2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa / 2023: Only Five APC Presidential Aspirants Are Serious — Fayemi / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obasanjo, Agbaya, Baba OSI.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by seguno2: 2:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
Joevics:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/19/2023-only-unpatriotic-nigerians-will-vote-for-tinubu-others-obasanjo/

Was Obasanjo being patriotic when he stole $16 billion for electricity?
Does he take us all for fools
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Winnersunited: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
LegacyB:
Coming from a Man rejected by his daughter and son. Who has been the best hypocrite of the century.
Please no insult. You can make your contributions without those attacks. Obasanjo is elder statesman, a man that presided over Nigeria for 11years, and a RTD General should respected.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Strech(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
fredoooooo:
We go vote for Tinubu en masses...
You and Ipob can vote others We no care .
You can even create ya country and leave Nigeria We no care..
NIGERIANS WILL VOTE TINUBU AS PRESIDENT.
point of correction, you and your miserable clan. not Nigerian. Most Nigerians are Obidient.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Darren95: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu insulted we Yoruba Christian's by running on Muslim Muslim ticket, we will punish him for that and devil will also punish him

Igbo man claiming Yoruba. Hahaha We agree una don win online.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by ATLIEN2027: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Baba Iyabo is irrelevant in the scheme of things. He will not even win his polling unit. Vindictive old hag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by seguno2: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Chopcy29:

Which one be problem with tinubu?
Obasanjo is an old man that has few years to live on earth, he wakes up every morning to plead and ask God for forgiveness on his wrong doings on earth. Don’t forget he has money too.
Do you expect him to see good and look away from it all because of money or tribal belief?

Was unpatriotic Obasanjo a young, broke man when he became APC navigator and asked us to vote for Buhari despite knowing that he was an olodo in economics?
The old man should calm down and stop making unnecessary noise.

citizenisb:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo says President Muhammadu Buhari may not do well in economy and foreign affairs, except in military matters.

“Buhari is not a very hot person on the economy and foreign affairs,” Obasanjo said.

The former President stated this on Monday at the third International Conference on African Development Issues — themed, “Driving inclusive and sustainable development in Africa: Models, methods and policies” — organised by Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State.

While reacting to a question posed to him by a member of the audience: “Is there any hope for Nigeria under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari?”, Obasanjo replied, “Is there any hope for Nigeria under this administration? I came back from Geneva, Switzerland a few days ago to attend a conference titled, ‘Are elections giving democracy a bad name?’ We had an election, we elected a leader and the good thing about democracy is that the power you have to elect a leader is also the power you have to remove him. I am saying this because I said earlier that if you don’t see any leader that has done well in the 56 years of Nigeria’s independence, then let us forget about Nigeria.

“I will tell you what I know and I will tell you what I don’t know. I know Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. He served under me in the military. His characteristics that I know, his behaviour that I know, he has not deviated from them. He was never a perfect man, he is not a perfect man and no leader can ever be a perfect man because they are human beings. But if you read my book, what I said about him is correct. He is not a hot person when it comes to economy.

http://www.punchng.com/buhari-not-sound-economy-foreign-affairs-obasanjo/
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by blueAgent(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
Enddy50ty:
Obi or nothing

grin grin grin

So true
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by adioolayi(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Why is the headline mentioning "Tinubu, Others" ...and not "Atiku, Others" or any other candidates

Why has the editor refused to just say OTHERS without mentioning any name

The campaign against Tinubu is real grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tinubu dealt with Obasanjo as a governor and Obasanjo is still I pains. Tinubu will again deal with Tinubu and he will relegate Obasanjo patapata
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by JOemmy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obj is a true patriot that will never be forgotten in the history of nigeria u can't know more than him.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
The title is different from the article. Atiku is the most fair since he actually presents himself as a national candidate and has addressed the issues. Tinubu is selfish and has not addressed any problems. obi's lp has no capacity and is mostly backed by one tribe. So atiku is the most patriotic candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by kel4soft: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
fastseo:
tongue
After buying fuel for 360 naira, bag of rice 48 thousands, garri 1200 per paint.
With over 77 trillion debt in which every Nigerian now owes 340k to debtors.

You now use this ur eye go vote continuity then something is wrong with ur brain

How much will they be sold under an Obi Government?
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by thonylinks: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
YOU THINK IS BY POSTING THIS FUNNY PICS?
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Doyou2019: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Why are you waking your father up from sleep with a sliding kick. grin I thought Yorubas respect elders what could be wrong now?

No! No!! No!!!
In Yoruba Land, we have the 'Omoluabis' and the 'Omo ales'.
You see these ones insulting Pa OBJ? They're definitely the latter. Bloody Batstards
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by marcusboj: 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2023

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

1 Share

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by 43Ronin: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
To give the position to a Yoruba Christian is to sentence Muslims in Yorubaland to a life of perpetual slavery. Our Christian neighbours are yet to learn the art of living and letting live.

“Therefore, our message to the political parties is this: any party that gives the presidential slot to a Christian candidate in the South West will lose woefully
----- Akintola ishaq.
This people thought we would not seee their islamization agenda
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Mickykarim: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
marcusboj:

After buying fuel for 360 naira, bag of rice 48 thousands, garri 1200 per paint.
With over 77 trillion debt in which every Nigerian now owes 340k to debtors.

You now use this ur eye go vote continuity then something is wrong with ur brain

IF SOMETHING IS NOT WRONG WITH YOU. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD WHAT THE SITUATION AND CONDITIONS OF THE VARIABLES YOU ITERATED WAS BEFORE OBJ's GOVERNMENT.

Maybe you should demonstrate that you still have some sanity left in your head to give us the prices of the items you iterated before Obasanjo took over the RIGGED government, he presided over from 1999.

IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE FORGETFULL DUNCE!
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Zeezenho: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
donphilopus:
Says a shameless old man who chases his daughters-in-law.

You failed as President and you want to impose another Anambra failure on us. It won't just work.!

Chai so sophisticated skullers too don they insult their elders?
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by stuffs2002: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obasanjo the serial back stabber

He berayed Awolowo,
He betrayed MKO Abiola
He is now betraying Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Irupetepete: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=mcmurphy132 post=120211411][/quote]it is you who is worse than boko haram and an infidel.... You are a very wicked human being and you are not a Christian...
See the way Christians are being killed and nothing is done about it despite having a Christian vp... Now imagine Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Mitsurugi(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
donphilopus:
You failed as President.

You got me laughing at the above. Some of you need help. Someone failed by canceling your debts. One is a success by plunging your children's children into debt. Oshaayyyyy grin

I think I should avoid corn from now on.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by stuffs2002: 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
ogub:
80,90% percent of the people supporting tinubu and Atiku are doing so either for tribal sentiments, mobilizations of funds or emoluments they will get for themselves, and not because they believe in this men deliver on their campaign promises or work for the masses, May we have sense to know that this men and their families are not affected by the insecurity and inflations we the masses are battling with, and put aside tribe and every primodail sentiments we've had over the year's that has taken nowhere and look through this men before we cast our votes, we cannot claim not to know who will do well when given the mandate.

The only people who are supporting Pandora are IPOB and their fellow BIAFLA and people who have personal HATRED for Tinubu
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by tiswell(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
BabaO2:

He is afraid of liberation of nigeria from the vicious circle.
Both obasanjo and adebanjo are of ibo descents paternally, so their frustration is understandable.
Urchin,Obasanjo is now ipob?

No sane person supports Tinibu,now that's a fact!
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by emerged01(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Baba think this is the right time to pay Tinubu back.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Tunagee(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
Chopcy29:

Which one be problem with tinubu?
Obasanjo is an old man that has few years to live on earth, he wakes up every morning to plead and ask God for forgiveness on his wrong doings on earth. Don’t forget he has money too.
Do you expect him to see good and look away from it all because of money or tribal belief?

smiley true talk
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by tiswell(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
donphilopus:
Says a shameless old man who chases his daughters-in-law.

You failed as President and you want to impose another Anambra failure on us. It won't just work.!
I like this kinda tears,so sweet! grin
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by seguno2: 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
JOemmy:
Obj is a true patriot that will never be forgotten in the history of nigeria u can't know more than him.

A true patriot for the failure to prosecute the killers of his AGF Bola Ige, preferring to make the most prominent accused a senator from prison?
Abi what is the usefulness of his knowledge, if he doesn’t use it for good

chino11:
You were the governor of Oyo State at the time Chief Ajibola Ige was murdered. What was your experience then?
It was a bitter experience. That very day was a Sunday. It was the day we had our Christmas carol at the Government House. It was a norman Sunday; everything was going on fine. The carol came and went from 4:15 to 6:00pm that day. And then everybody dispersed. As if I got a signal of what was coming, my speech that day was centred on security in Oyo State. I called on the Commissioner of Police and the Inspector General of Police to strengthen security in Oyo State because an old school mate, Engineer Adegeebo, had been assassinated near his house in Bodija a week earlier.

Every cleric went home and I retired to Government House. I played for some time. Then I went to my room to treat some files. I was doing that when suddenly the phone rang. It was land line we were using then. The operator said that somebody wanted to speak with me. Then I picked the call and it was a brother to my deputy. He said he was asked to tell me that Chief Bola Ige had been shot by some unknown assassins. I was confused immediately. I didn’t know what to do. But later I regained my strength and quickly went down without telling my wife what was happening. It was 9:55 pm. I sent for my PS because all the ADC and other security staff had gone to their places of abode. I told him to drive me in one of the private cars. Inside the car, I told him that Uncle Bola Ige had been shot by some gunmen, that I was going to check him at Catholic Hospital, Oluyoro. The man who informed said Ige was taken to Oluyoro.

The place I have been treading for over 60 years, I remember that I lost my way. I was just going round and round until I gained my consciousness again. Immediately the gateman saw me, he quickly opened the gate. There, we saw Uncle Dele Ige, who was already rolling on the ground. I went straight to the room where Bola Ige was lying. I saw marks of bullets on his body. He slept with his face up. He was somehow breathing but the breathing was abnormal. I saw where the bullet penetrated on the left side. I saw it myself. Uncle Bola Ige was wearing shirt and trousers. And I saw Muyiwa standing by the side of the bed. He was wailing. He appealed to me, saying: ”Uncle, please tell the doctor to wake up my Daddy. Tell him. The doctor can do it.” Then, I approached the doctor and asked him the situation. The doctor called me to one side and told me that he was dead. He said: “Sir, Your Excellency, Uncle is gone. There is nothing we can do. They shot him straight in the heart. He asked me not to tell Muyiwa.

I almost betrayed my emotion when I got back into the room where Uncle was lying with Muyiwa beside his bed. I just quickly gathered myself and told Muyiwa that I was going to see the head of the hospital. That was how I bolted away. I came back to the Government House to inform Mr. President, who was Obasanjo at that time.

By the time I was going upstairs to my room, to try and tell Operator to phone Mr. President for me, the phone was already ringing. When I got into my room, it was still ringing. I quickly picked it up and it was Obasanjo.
He the Operator said the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria wants to talk to you. Then I asked him to put him on.
The question Obasanjo just asked was: “Is he certified dead?” I said: “Yes sir.” Then he dropped the phone. That was all. That was my experience. I can never forget that experience.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/30983-obasanjo%2C-pdp-knew-about-ige%26%23039%3Bs-death%E2%80%94lam-adesina.html
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by seguno2: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
aariwa:
Exactly anybody that wants Nigeria to work knows tinubu and Atiku are not options because they are part and parcel of the movement that have destroyed Nigerian democracy in the past 24 years since Abacha died. They are not bringing anything new to the table

Please how is Peter Obi not part and parcel of the movement that has destroyed our country
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by tiswell(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
fredoooooo:
We go vote for Tinubu en masses...
You and Ipob can vote others We no care .
You can even create ya country and leave Nigeria We no care..
NIGERIANS WILL VOTE TINUBU AS PRESIDENT.
Urchins rather sad
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Irupetepete: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
israelmao:
There are many people that prefer gratification of their immediate needs to holding on for long-term reward,in my little time spent of Nairaland I have seen alot of jobless and directionless youths pour ecomium on their oppressors
💯

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) / Governor Rauf Aregbesola Helps Accident Victims - See Pictures / IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.