Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo (21987 Views)

2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa / 2023: Only Five APC Presidential Aspirants Are Serious — Fayemi / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Theoarhics: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obasanjo is 100% right on this one. Remember he gave us our best president ever in person of Yaradua. So, if he is supporting Obi , please trust what he says. He knows better even if he is not a saint but better than Buhari and Tinubu put together.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Testimony1988(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
Chopcy29:

Which one be problem with tinubu?
Obasanjo is an old man that has few years to live on earth, he wakes up every morning to plead and ask God for forgiveness on his wrong doings on earth. Don’t forget he has money too.
Do you expect him to see good and look away from it all because of money or tribal belief?
Not at all.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by onuman: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hopefully, the Sultan of Sokoto knows that patriotism is supporting the most qualified leader to lead a country.
Unpatriotic is not only when some people in an ethnic group say they want to seceed from Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by PrinceOfLagos: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Baba have spoken

We will not vote for a thief like Tinubu
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Testimony1988(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nigerians should listen to him, he's seeing things we are not seeing.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Tareq1105: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Dniel:
What could really be Baba's problem with Tinibu
grin

He wants someone he can control. They've never been friends and Baba doesn't have friends anyway. Ask Bode George if you see him.

In 2015 he supported Buhari but immediately Buhari did not accept his ministerial nominee he started writing letters.

Like Obasanjo said that God will punish him if he doesn't say the truth. God will also punish him for converting presidential library Abeokuta to Obasanjo Presidential Library. God will punish him for converting all Operation Feed the Nation farms across the federation to Obasanjo Farms Ltd. Baba ole.

You can say that again that Atiku and Tinubu are thieves but they've done more to help people and humanity more than you greedy and self-centered man whose #10,000 will never reach to the poor in your locality.

Imagine how much this greedy man is charging per child in Abeokuta for the Amusement Park in Obasanjo Presidential Library built with Nigeria money.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by teawhy2788(m): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu insulted we Yoruba Christian's by running on Muslim Muslim ticket, we will punish him for that and devil will also punish him

You not we
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Praktikals(m): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu insulted we Yoruba Christian's by running on Muslim Muslim ticket, we will punish him for that and devil will also punish him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by jaxxy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
Voting anybody apart from Peter Obi is unpatriotic.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by ablejesus26(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
BabaO2:

He is afraid of liberation of nigeria from the vicious circle.
Both obasanjo and adebanjo are of ibo descents paternally, so their frustration is understandable.

Guy tis your Igbo wahala ehnn cheesy grin
Obj like every sensible Nigerian understands that tinubu is APC and APC is tinubu.
You must have to be a very evil Person to vote APC again after the unimaginable level of suffering,pain, insecurity and hardship this Country faced under their leadership.
The only sensible thing to do now is to vote out Apc.
Obidiati to the rescue.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Themanleshey: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
[quote author=mcmurphy132 post=120211411][/quote]
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by edungene7: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
When Abacha wanted to deal with the frogged eyes drug trafficking criminal from Iragbaji he luckily escaped to the US now he has become an epidemic that has infected some urchins come next month we will retire the criminal to go and die in peace
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Tareq1105: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Testimony1988:
Nigerians should listen to him, he's seeing things we are not seeing.

He saw mumu in Obi. He wants someone he can control. Someone to recommend appointments to and remain relevant. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by treatise: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
donphilopus:
Says a shameless old man who chases his daughters-in-law.

You failed as President and you want to impose another Anambra failure on us. It won't just work.!
Obasanjo cleared our foreign debts, facilitated the introduction of mobile telecommunications into the nigerian market to say the least.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Themanleshey: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:

Lol make una dey there dey deceive una self with this nonsense post . tongue

If we eventually vote for asiwaju in mass , you will start complaining that we are not trust worthy lol grin

Must you speak for other people !
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Lalar27: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
A very reasonable person will know the situation of Obasanjo, someone that is relevant before and is no more relevant again. He knows that ones Tinubu is elected president, Tinubu will take his place as the most influential person in south west in all ramifications that's why Obasanjo have been against the south west since he left the president office where have you seen Obasanjo supporting a candidate from south west? He will rather go and support igbo and hausa than support his fellow yoruba man.
His just falling insecure ĺ

1 Like

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by uzhiyeka(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
Non but ourselves can free our mind.

Have no FEAR for Atomic energy
COX NON OF THEM CAN STOP THIS TIME

Lets change the system for once.
Vote peter Obi
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Eriokanmi: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tell them, baba aręmu
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by youcantcme: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:

Lol as if he cares about your vote
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Jogs1900: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
haybhi1:
Lols, this man was Nigeria president for 8 years, he almost completely ignored the Yoruba land. His state remained nothing to write home of. He should know if not for the leniency and meekness of the Yorubas, he would be of extreme irrelevance today.

I'm glad Fashola had none of his overbearing behaviors during their face-off in Lagos.

Baba, face your candidate, get your family to vote for him, leave me, my family and friends out of your unnecessary advice. We saw how you nearly plunge Tinubu's administration in Lagos into downward spiral, only for his wit to have edged him out.

I was in a secondary school every tribe attended then, and your rift with him still didn't affect my education, yet brand me unpatriotic lest I avoid voting Tinubu.

Some of these old people with the power-drunken entitlement sha.

Dear sage Tinubu, I have been duly patriotic and remain so, you have my vote. May the throne become yours. May God grant you the strength and wit to successfully take it to a higher height of greatness for Nigerians and Nigeria.
We know the antics of Obasanjo..Is it notThese same Obasanjo that worked against Awolowo ambition in 1979.The same Obasanjo that cant win his Ota and Ita Eko ward.He even worked against Abiola too...He doesn't want any Yoruba man to be president after him..But he has failed....God will continue to shame him...An elder statesman that is meant to be neutral....I don't know why he's acting as if hes a saint.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Jogs1900: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
Lalar27:
A very reasonable person will know the situation of Obasanjo, someone that is relevant before and is no more relevant again. He knows that ones Tinubu is elected president, Tinubu will take his place as the most influential person in south west in all ramifications that's why Obasanjo have been against the south west since he left the president office where have you seen Obasanjo supporting a candidate from south west? He will rather go and support igbo and hausa than support his fellow yoruba man.
His just falling insecure ĺ
You get him..He was even against Awolowo succeeding him in 1979.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by fasbat(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Joevics:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/19/2023-only-unpatriotic-nigerians-will-vote-for-tinubu-others-obasanjo/
baba, esinmi agbaja, e lo joko jee, e fi oro oselu sile fun ara llu, e maa lo te ki e to wo koto!
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by bennyflipy(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
We agreed to be unpatriotic to make Nigeria a better place for all.

Obasanjo will never be relevant in Nigeria's political sphere again, know this and know peace.

God bless the Jagaban of Africa our incoming president.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Eriokanmi: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kuramushe:
You not We
Who told you he's a Christian? Don't be deceived. His moniker says it all. Murphy is a stage name or alias for mufutau. So, don't be deceived. I don't know why someone would be denying his faith cos of someone who doesn't even know him. Shame!
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by GloriousGbola: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Well, Michael Jackson won't be voting for Tinubu in this election lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Invest4growth: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obasanjo is wrong. Even if his preference is to win, so also will other candidates have votes. It is democracy. I have my freedom to give my vote to whomsoever I desire. If my preference does not win, I am satisfied. It's a game of numbers
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by tipsieoladj(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
I can't vote for Tinubu or any others but this old man is just an old fool who is lucky to be powerful.. the stupid old man should go and sit down somewhere in shame. He be acting like a saint as if he is not invovled in the woes of the country. Stupid old man.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Britishpea: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ok patriotic man that stole our money with his vice for 8 years through SPV. Parrots man that converted Ota that’s used for OFN for himself.

That built the bells university with stolen funds.

Obj is the most unpatriotic Nigerian leader. Man that was sleeping with his son’s wife.

Read Iyabo Obasanjo, his daughter’s letter to him and know the kind of man giving you instructions. He has no standards. He’s just fortunate to have found himself in the right place in the days of dark Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Mickykarim: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
"“I will be punished by God if I know what is right and I did not put it where it should be.”"

TRUST GOD, YOU WILL GET IT AS INDICATED AND DESIRED BY YOUR HORRIBLE SELF.

For the avowed architect of a FAILING nation as far back as 1979, when you confessed that the best candidate would not win the presidential election for Nigeria. Nobody wit INTEGRITY with GOODWLL for his country either does or confessed such ILL will for the country the type of hypocrite the Otta brute has manifested.

Obasanjo the brute will get definitely hear from the Almighty God over his TREACHEROUS mundane wish for Nigeria and her people.

THE Otta BRUTE WAS SO FULL OF HIMSELF DIDN NOT KNOW THAT EVERYONE IS A CHILD OF GOD.

You need to read the AWFUL statement of WARPED mind he issued to which I am responding.

OBJ IS THE SINGULAR WRONG THAT HS BEFALLEN THE COUNTRY Nigeria AND HE WILL SURELY GET IT FROM GOD.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by MrSensor(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
donphilopus:
Says a shameless old man who chases his daughters-in-law.

You failed as President and you want to impose another Anambra failure on us. It won't just work.!
Disliked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti / How Much Is Your PHCN Bill For August? / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.