Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo (21989 Views)

2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa / 2023: Only Five APC Presidential Aspirants Are Serious — Fayemi / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by LegacyB: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
Winnersunited:
Please no insult. You can make your contributions without those attacks. Obasanjo is elder statesman, a man that presided over Nigeria for 11years, and a RTD General should respected.
Oh I absolutely agree with you on no insults. I only re echoed what his children who know him better than any of us here said. I believe we would be unfair not to believe them.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by SenatePresdo(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
fredoooooo:

Obingo .. you go just Bark to death ..
You dey inside ya village in Anambra yo dey dish out stats of muslims and christians .
Reality will send you to yaba left soon grin cheesy

If Tinubu doesn't win you die, deal?
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by mukthar2000(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
“I will be punished by God if I know what is right and I did not put it where it should be.”

And you shall be punished by that God as a failure father that disappoint is daughter (iyabo) with the pages of latter's she dedicated to you as father.

During ur tenure as president ur though was that u can shame JAGABAN with federal allocation , still Lagos salaries was paid accordingly.

Does it mean u can't use ur old age to settled whatever controversy BTW you and JAGABAN?

Unforgiveness old fool, till kashamu was buried u still fourth him in his grave
Imaging.

And you expect this type of old man to recommend for me and some wise youths who to vote for abii?

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by SugarGirl44(f): 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
agulion:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu insulted we Yoruba Christian's by running on Muslim Muslim ticket, we will punish him for that and devil will also punish him

‘We Yoruba Christians’
No Yoruba person says this, except for you obsessed lots.
Una sha wan divide us like your miserable tribes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by BabaO2: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
socialmediaman:

You believe what you typed here?
Obasanjo is a mere opportunist that doesnt want any competent and strong character to be president to avoid redistribution of Nigeria wealth he stole, and lying fallow across the country.
He's a mere barbaric and envious opportunist that is afraid of those naturally better than him, he did same against MKO of blessed memory.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by samfrancis1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obasanjo and his crew have secrets they’re hiding.. scared they’ll be exposed.. something they’re trying so hard to protect.. .. hence the reason they want another weakling they can control..: The real cabals
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by fredoooooo: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
SenatePresdo:

If Tinubu doesn't win you die, deal?
Obituarist , I go fry ya Akara too sure ..
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by amuwo1980: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
haybhi1:
Lols, this man was Nigeria president for 8 years, he almost completely ignored the Yoruba land. His state remained nothing to write home of. He should know if not for the leniency and meekness of the Yorubas, he would be of extreme irrelevance today.

I'm glad Fashola had none of his overbearing behaviors during their face-off in Lagos.

Baba, face your candidate, get your family to vote for him, leave me, my family and friends out of your unnecessary advice. We saw how you nearly plunge Tinubu's administration in Lagos into downward spiral, only for his wit to have edged him out.

I was in a secondary school every tribe attended then, and your rift with him still didn't affect my education, yet brand me unpatriotic lest I avoid voting

Some of these old people with the power-drunken entitlement sha.

Dear sage Tinubu, I have been duly patriotic and remain so, you have my vote. May the throne become yours. May God grant you the strength and wit to successfully take it to a higher height of greatness for Nigerians and Nigeria.
Was obj in any kind of face off with Fashola, i tot it was with Tinubu
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by rummmy: 5:35am On Jan 21, 2023
donphilopus:
Says a shameless old man who chases his daughters-in-law.

You failed as President and you want to impose another Anambra failure on us. It won't just work.!
what will be your response if someone speak to your poor father in this manner?
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by rummmy: 5:37am On Jan 21, 2023
mcmurphy132:
we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu insulted we Yoruba Christian's by running on Muslim Muslim ticket, we will punish him for that and devil will also punish him

Watin be ur problem with Muslim if you have person issues with one settle with that..

I'm a Christian me and my house and church are voting Tinubu..
Don't let hate for other religions run you mad..

Everytime Muslim this Muslim that.. you must be worse than Boko Haram
you are among the Christians that want to turn Nigeria to another turkey..
Repent for it is not too late.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by rummmy: 5:43am On Jan 21, 2023
What an elder is seeing while sitting.
The youths should see it also..
We reject tinubu and his works...
But you can collect his money and chop bc it's our money.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by SenatePresdo(m): 6:30am On Jan 21, 2023
fredoooooo:

Obituarist , I go fry ya Akara too sure ..

Fear fear grin

Accept the deal na?

You even know nothing on earth will make Tinubu win.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by fohlarp: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
mcmurphy132:
we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu insulted we Yoruba Christian's by running on Muslim Muslim ticket, we will punish him for that and devil will also punish him

Watin be ur problem with Muslim if you have person issues with one settle with that..

I'm a Christian me and my house and church are voting Tinubu..
Don't let hate for other religions run you mad..

Everytime Muslim this Muslim that.. you must be worse than Boko Haram
dnt worry dt ur church wld be closed dwn wen Tinubu resumes office
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by haybhi1(m): 1:24am On Jan 22, 2023
amuwo1980:

Was obj in any kind of face off with Fashola, i tot it was with Tinubu

They both had a tense moment during Fashola's tenure as Lagos governor. A trailer conveying OBJ's agric products, passing through Lagos road, flouted Lagos laws, and you know Fashola, being the technocrat/disciplinarian that he is, he grounded baba's vehicle. Tug of disarray ensued.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by sunboy(m): 1:29am On Jan 22, 2023
agulion:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu insulted we Yoruba Christian's by running on Muslim Muslim ticket, we will punish him for that and devil will also punish him

It’s obvious you’re not a Yoruba for using the Ipobian termed Yoruba-Christian… cos there’s no such thing in Yoruba race.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by amuwo1980: 2:09am On Jan 22, 2023
haybhi1:

They both had a tense moment during Fashola's tenure as Lagos governor. A trailer conveying OBJ's agric products, passing through Lagos road, flouted Lagos laws, and you know Fashola, being the technocrat/disciplinarian that he is, he grounded baba's vehicle. Tug of disarray ensued.

Wao here comes another story , nothing is sacrosanct, all is grist to your mills of deceit right ? Even if the above cock and bull tale took place how relevant is it to the political discourse we having
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by haybhi1(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2023
amuwo1980:

Wao here comes another story , nothing is sacrosanct, all is grist to your mills of deceit right ? Even if the above cock and bull tale took place how relevant is it to the political discourse we having

Kil'agbe kil'eju?

Oh, now I see. It's another of the unintelligent lots.
You can't have your opinion that isn't in tandem with theirs - they'll take up arms where none shouldn't have any need for existence. You can't state your account and facts of the subject matter - it's an attack to their absent intelligence, to them. You can't innocently ignore them either, they're bent on dragging you down their miserable, nitwitted level.

Hypocritical, bellicose, victim complex patients. May God heal you, and if He doesn't, that's your problem.
All the best.
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by amuwo1980: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2023
haybhi1:

Kil'agbe kil'eju?

Oh, now I see. It's another of the unintelligent lots.
You can't have your opinion that isn't in tandem with theirs - they'll take up arms where none shouldn't have any need for existence. You can't state your account and facts of the subject matter - it's an attack to their absent intelligence, to them. You can't innocently ignore them either, they're bent on dragging you down their miserable, nitwitted level.

Hypocritical, bellicose, victim complex patients. May God heal you, and if He doesn't, that's your problem.
All the best.
All the symptoms of a mental health issue abound hitched to retardation is all I see from this puff of fart , twisting and stirring to taste thinking everyone is a clown like u
Re: 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo by Testimony1988(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Tareq1105:

He saw mumu in Obi. He wants someone he can control. Someone to recommend appointments to and remain relevant. Nothing more.

I don't think so, he needs someone who can listen to advise any time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With EU Representatives After Jigawa Campaign (Photos) / 25 Soldiers Wed In Army Barrack / Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.