Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

"Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" (14771 Views)

Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years? / Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by superCleanworks(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by cjudy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by BESTScientist1: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
can you say that about mosques fool
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by aestake: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
faithfull18:
A lot of women will become widows
Better for women then.
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Legitmatazz: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Hmm
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by abdul23(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
It won't still stop the other person from cheating. In fact you can hardly catch them.
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by ajailer(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
I trust my ex, she go talk am not minding the repercussion. I never see person wey no get conscience like her. Lots of ppl in this generation have no biz being married.
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by fergie001: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
Our Father is a merciful God.

1 Like

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by nathdim: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
onthehill:
Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow - Oriretan Honour

A Nigerian journalist, Oriretan Honour has said that one way to checkmate infidelity in marriages as well as paternity fraud, is for churches to normalize adding ''Let me die the day I cheat on you'' in the wedding vows for couples, IGBERETV reports.

Honour wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/realhonour199/status/1616210556267991044?t=QVYtCnG-n_av4_r6qms2lQ&s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
all our politicians wey swear with bible wetin happened
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by tfelicityk(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
What changes does it makes? We are highly religious but UnGodly in this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by pocohantas(f): 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tallesty1:
People will only respect such oat if it is taken at shrines.

All the commandments they have been disobeying, who die? cheesy
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Misterone: 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Mumu man. Who "let me die" help? People dey swear ogun, ayilala and every every still dem dey commit. Na let me die go come make prick no enter pussy? Like this song in then days " in the heat of the moment, baby I lost my head, lost my mind, didn't know what to do". Na so e be
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Dogalmighty17: 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Which kind rough play be dat?
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by ogastone(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
So we can't have second wife, concubine or girlfriend anymore , if it's necessary, the Creator would have added that law in ten commandments.
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Greattha: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2023
And what would that change exactly?

This thing is about principle and circumstance.
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Originalsly: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Unmarried pastors will lead the protest against such a vow. Married pastors will be greatly worried about losing their newly married secretaries....choir members and juicy members of the flock. I'm almost sure the one pushing for this vow is in the funeral business.
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by KanuSE: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2023
Marriage is not a Do or Die, live and let live.

#simple cool
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Ubdavis(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
That can't change anything
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Lordedifice1: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Children will become orphans because of cheating
How can you bless a marriage and you put a death curse inside it
Is the pastor a blessing to the couple or a curse placer

1 Like

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Angelfrost(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
That goes against what the Bible preaches! So, it's out of the question.

In any case, death means nothing to people highly determined to cheat!

You can't compel faithfulness... You can only work towards it or grow into it.

2 Likes

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
See mumu when “For better for worse” has not worked who go cheat go cheat nature doesn’t care about your feelings
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by CaptainFM1: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
God is forgiven. If people were to die for every sin they commit, there won't be anybody in the world!

1 Like

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by thorpido(m): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
As much as it sounds good enough to curb infidelity,it negates the teaching of Christianity about curses,swearing and honesty

1 Like

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by GboyegaD(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
The committed willstay committed irrespective of their vows or not and vice versa.
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Tallesty1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
pocohantas:

All the commandments they have been disobeying, who die? cheesy
pastor wey go officiate the marriage sef fit dey gbensh married church members grin

God no get time for that kain yeye assignment abeg
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Kobojunkiee: 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
onthehill:
Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow - Oriretan Honour

A Nigerian journalist, Oriretan Honour has said that one way to checkmate infidelity in marriages as well as paternity fraud, is for churches to normalize adding ''Let me die the day I cheat on you'' in the wedding vows for couples, IGBERETV reports.
And made broad the road that leads to divorce for many marriages too. grin
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by KanuSE: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2023
faithfull18:
A lot of women will become widows

You will be shocked how seemingly innocent looking women will be dropping dead like flies.

1 Like

Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Kobojunkiee: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
ogastone:
So we can't have second wife, concubine or girlfriend anymore , if it's necessary, the Creator would have added that law in ten commandments.
He never gave the 10 commandments to you in the first place. undecided
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by topsam1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
onthehill:

Honour wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/realhonour199/status/1616210556267991044?t=QVYtCnG-n_av4_r6qms2lQ&s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

That vow will still not make you die...I gat a friend that Yr, he would swear down that he should knocked down by vehichle if he ever committed a certain offence of which he did...he is still living till now...Best bet is to use juju to swear an oath...
Re: "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" by Brownshoe: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
You can add it yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is A Living Wage For A Family Of 4 In Lagos / Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? / Can You Be A Full Time House Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.