Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber (32144 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by achimendy(m): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
I also pray they don't use your sisters for rituals at the end of the day. Rubbish!

Money, you don't have
Car, you don't have
Job, you don't have
House, you don't have

You have absolutely nothing, you better go back to your village and go and settle down there!

Mr Nobody! Shame!

Shut ur trap gold digger. You need to look for a way to add value to your life so you can stop pestering young men for money.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by toujurs: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.
See Op o! It's now you are experiencing this grin grin, this one is normal. As for me i don't reveal, any problem to a lady, until am fed up. I will ghost asap, and I don't look back. No matter how she cries. Women love conditionally, and expect men to love them unconditionally. And some men foolishly do so. I can never marry from a broke family.

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by kellyzaf(m): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
I also pray they don't use your sisters for rituals at the end of the day. Rubbish!

Money, you don't have
Car, you don't have
Job, you don't have
House, you don't have

You have absolutely nothing, you better go back to your village and go and settle down there!

Mr Nobody! Shame!

Low budget feminist. grin grin shocked
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Szamsie1993(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!

He's doing well than your Old man before He impregnate your Momsy
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by codeigniter(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

Money, you don't have
Car, you don't have
Job, you don't have
House, you don't have

Mr Nobody! Shame!

What do you have, what do u do for a living lousy bitch
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by treatise: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.
Go to your local church and do Thanksgiving because God has averted a disaster.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2023
[b][/b]Betting Tips – Thursday, 26 January 2023

Here👉: https://crockvibes.com/betting-tips-thursday-26-january-2023/

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by darthv: 11:37am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!
you no get hand to work, olosho
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Geovanni412(m): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

Oga, why are u telling us all this? You're revealing your net worth to the general public. What do you stand to gain monetarily from this? You go just dey receive emails from people asking for help upandan grin.
You should be glad she left sha. Let her find her level...just sitdown dey play okalumu mma kam noro onwe m by 2weird. Problem no dey finish cool
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Epinbiz(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Chaiii
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by NaijaCover(m): 11:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

, Is still following up, to know the latest bad News inside the internet right now
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by BigDawsNet: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

Bro you don't even need to post any of this on social media... it's like stressing urself...

She's not your God sent lady..
If I were you.. I would hav forgetting about her few min we stop talking....

Pls don't think about her again... focus on ur career and look for a perfect lady to marry...

And let this be a lesson to help you in making decisions when you met someone else...

The truth is 90% of our lady won't settle for less...
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by marsup: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2023
You really don't have to list your achievements and life history online, just because a shallow girl rejected you.
Move on and quit whining.

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by correctyourself(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

I think the lady did well for been ralased in communication, now, you yourself was not been sincere of whom you are.

Example; When you bought your car, if the dealer had told you that the engine was not ok, would you pay or think twice?

Gone are the days you disguise yourself hoping that people should just give in, that is an olding days style.

We need to think about our partner to see if we can work together and be sincere with each other and to take decision.

At the end of your thred you are laughing, because you think we are going to support you, could it be that you don't have what it takes to be head of family (Character wise)?
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by ETIIKO: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2023
My brother you took a good decision. who ever that underated you will be left with a surprise
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by greggng: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

You are very naive ..Didn't you hear the part where he said the car is his car ...someone using his car to do uber part time is not a failure . No wonder you people get into yahoo yahoo boys that end up using your destinies for there own progress .

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Originalsly: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2023
He who findeth a wife findeth a good thing.

Bro ... don't be asking why women be like that.... they are many that are not like that ... you just have to search. You already seen signs that she js a material girl...... no matter what you have.... she will always be looking for someone worth more. Move on. Find the balance of giving whoever you're dating the confidence that you can take care of business but at the same time not giving them the impression that you are loaded... or will soon be "rich". This can give you a better idea if she is into you ... or your money. Again.... move on.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Exedyne: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

u better leave woman alone, drive your uber flex your life
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by NaijaCover(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

I told her that I am a tech person which is true. But when I'm not working on my computer, I use my time to drive on Uber.

I normally tell her that I'm going to work but she didn't know the type of work that is.

I never wanted to take her serious until she started giving attitude that women are known for and my friends starting telling me how important her course of study is. I doubt I care much about that because I'm not looking for a woman to come and feed me. I can take care of myself comfortable.

You See, Why you have to start Blogging Business And Thank , Much Later.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Pengician(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

She no follow. Leave that gold digger.
Please, keep making your legit money, the right woman will come soon.
Better days ahead.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by udemzyudex(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

All this nonsense for clout.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by NaijaCover(m): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

Money, you don't have
Car, you don't have
Job, you don't have
House, you don't have

Mr Nobody! Shame!

Leave The Guy And Come And Face , The Master Of BAD NEWS Publication
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Oluchia(f): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

You sef, are you serious?? How does driving Uber equate to poverty? Is that even a priority in a relationship? At least, he is hardworking and trying to make a living. No wonder some men think women are all about material things.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by udemzyudex(m): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2023
All I know is that a lot of modern women will die alone.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Ybaby: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

It is kuku not by force o. Tell us about the girls that like you but they no get front or back or they are too short or too tall. Everyone has thier preferences. You are not what she wants and that is OK... no need to start talking about your 4.5m and sienna and roofing ... ko neccessary pls.
That other girl that like wey get big pimples boil for face will be best for you because she is not looking down on you - you is ready and willing.... buy that one makeup, take her to helloperfect let them treat the pimples, buy jamb form for her and invest in her, if no get front take her to grandville plastic.... but donot beef this one that says she believes she deserves better than you pls.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Optmus(m): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

ENP on the beat!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Gift96: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

"Ideal woman".

What about the ideal man? Women can't want that, can they?

Once a woman doesn't want a man, it means she's not ideal. What about all the women he rejected for various reasons? It must mean he's not an ideal man, yet he's trying to get the court of public opinion on his side, right?
well life based on perspectives. thats how you see it
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by unclejb2(m): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!
you are definitely a broke girl looking for a man that would help you escape poverty....
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by tradepunter: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

Useless senseless talk
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by ZombieTERROR: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

Memories... smiley

had a near similar experience myself...
my mum's friend daughter, was a medical student back then,
she woke me up one morning, asking how much I earn, blah blah blah...

This is a serious red flag
i think their course of study makes them belittle people easily

Not that it's wrong to know such information about someone who plans to settle down with.. but the audacity is a No No, the direct approach.. hmmmmm

Bro... Run...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy / He Is Engaged But Still Stalking Me...??? / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.