Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber (32168 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Spicyneedle: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2023
she wants a rich dude. their ignorance, entitlement and greed will continue to be the cause of their death. sad
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by prepresh(f): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2023
Have you tried to know why she stopped talking with you?. It may not really be because of the Uber.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Ndubuisipaul1: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.

If she comes back to you don't accept her back. Just know she read your writeup here in Nairaland

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by ghettochild(m): 11:49am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I have to create this thread after reading through the topic on front page asking for jobs/professions that will make you not to marry someone.

So, I'm talking to this Unizik student that's studying medical radiography. Everything was going well. She even told me that she has told her mother about me and all. We met on Facebook and she's already asking to see me in person.

Until the day she found out that I use my car for Uber/Bolt business, everything changed. This girl stopped talking to me.

She has never been to Lagos and does not know how Uber works. She was asking how much I earn in a day, and that hope the Uber is not like their normal school cab that charge 100 naira per person, bla bla bla.

Well, I just don't want to let her know my net worth. I don't do Uber full time. I work on Fiverr and because sales dropped there, I decided to use Uber to make up for the income. I also do academic research for foreign students. Etc. I am into a lot of stuffs that fetch me nothing less than 400k a month so I don't think I should be regarded poor.

My house in the East is at roofing level. I am almost completing the payment of 4.5 million for a land I'm purchasing at Mowe, I own my car plus another Sienna I bought when Fiverr was booming.

I have a masters degree. So, should a girl reject me because I use my car to drive on Uber?

I am just laughing at her ignorance. The other time, we were talking and I jokingly asked her why she's putting on make up, and she was like, so she can find better suitors.

I thence assume I am not a better suitor because to her, I'm poor. This is someone earning 8k per month in the school that she was teaching during ASUU strike.

I wonder why women are impatient when it comes to taking decisions and that's why most of them regret later.

I am supposing being a medical student makes this girl think she deserves someone better than just a cab driver.

LOL.
Why u dey go love low budget hungry girl whose has the idea whoever she dates will take her out of poverty.
If I were u... I would block her now now..
And move on with ur life.
U no fit marry that kain girl
If ur money finish. She go disappear

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Ruthless70: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

Comot 20k for Ur money,
Go church n give them offering for God showing you the kind of woman U want to put at home, most girls here eeehhhh..

We that married close to 14yrs ago r even Lucky,

10k for church offering,
10k go any soft drink spot wey dem get big meat pie chop like 4 or 5, buy for people around you...make sure U did not return a dime from the 20k..

Go back home on Ur gen, put fan, off Ur phone number sleep...

Wake up n start watching sport, precisely Arsenal game, even if U r Chelsea or Liverpool, don't watch them they will depress U more.

If the baby call or flash....
Tell her she is calling Police station.

Do this n know peace..it really works for me

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Mitsurugi(m): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!

🐒
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Traplord09: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
Uber kwa? Biko, don't put someone's daughter in poverty. I will also leave you in the relationship if I found out that you're Uber driver. How much are you even making a day that you're bragging undecided.

You cannot deceive us with all these audio millions you're quoting up there, you better go and work hard. Is it Love she will eat in the relationship undecided? Haba!

God Abeg o!

Believe, na person like u yahool da use well well.....
I hope dose boys u day jump up and down done use helf of your brain buy car......

No wonder you come up with this poor idea undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

How much ur pape get...
How much ur mama get....

No home training at alll... You papa wast him time da pay school feel.... To mumu girl like u and ur like below u ..
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by just2endowed: 11:53am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

Don't cry
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by VBCampaign: 11:54am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

Run ... Run o
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by almarthins(m): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!

I think we should ask same question "how much are you making a day?"
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Saintinoo(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

I told her that I am a tech person which is true. But when I'm not working on my computer, I use my time to drive on Uber.

I normally tell her that I'm going to work but she didn't know the type of work that is.

I never wanted to take her serious until she started giving attitude that women are known for and my friends starting telling me how important her course of study is. I doubt I care much about that because I'm not looking for a woman to come and feed me. I can take care of myself comfortable.

Her course is now useless, don't let her shame you, she might funish school and end up as a biology teacher, Radiography is mainly carried out by doctors now, it is one of the useless medical courses out there.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by FireUpNow(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2023
E deep
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by dyera(m): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

Congratulations on finding out early that the girl you are interested in is a materialistic bitch.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by OlawaleBammie: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!
Slu.t don drop msg for u op, follow her words grin
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

Please, for your sake. Never reveal all your real worth to any lady you have in mind to marry or even your wife sef. If she want to leave, it is her loss. Don't break your principle. A lady who will love you for who you are will stay with you till the end of time and not one loving you for benefits...

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Simple99: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
I also met a girl on Facebook, a radiography student too in UNN. She is putting pressure to know the work I do. I just told her that I am a hustler, that I am hustling in Abuja. She is not responding to my chats any more. We just started talking and she want to know my financial status.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Urchinpainer: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.
If you are above 30, you have no business with a student.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Kenbooks88(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

God Abeg o!
hmm women
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by okoroemeka(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.
that is why it is very important to nack a pussy before long story,that is the only place their power is
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by bazoodo: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.
why should you try to convince a woman to love you?
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by almarthins(m): 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Werey undecided. No worry,this your mentality go soon plunge you into wrestlemania match with meno-stop undecided.

Na pple wey no be anything dey talk like she dey talk. They everything in paper money
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by cyndylove64(f): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love how you said she thinks she is better than you. If only girls can have the mentality that they don't need a man to take care of their needs all the time.

Any way,move on bro and also make sure u keep using Uber as a job for all girls so you can tell who likes you for you and not your job 👍
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
What are you bringing to the table?.. are u a virgin?
Jennyclay:
I also pray they don't use your sisters for rituals at the end of the day. Rubbish!

Money, you don't have
Car, you don't have
Job, you don't have
House, you don't have

You have absolutely nothing, you better go back to your village and go and settle down there!

Mr Nobody! Shame!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by georgeakins: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

Bro, I did not disclose my net worth to her and that's the reason she's acting up. If I do, I'm sure she will behave well which I don't want because that will mean influencing her feelings with materials things which I don't want to do.

I just put it out here for those that are quick to condemn or judge people from afar or based on their job.

Which networth are you even talking about?

How will you react,If you have a sister in a university , and she bring home a taxi driver as her suitor?

Be honest with yourself.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by jamal230(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
I also pray they don't use your sisters for rituals at the end of the day. Rubbish!

Money, you don't have
Car, you don't have
Job, you don't have
House, you don't have

You have absolutely nothing, you better go back to your village and go and settle down there!

Am I suprised? No

Mr Nobody! Shame!

Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Most women are like that. Take me 10years back and I'll never have anything to do with getting a wife or a girlfriend.
God be with you
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by Konjiboii: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Omo sure say no be same girl I sabi, e get one unizik girl when dey study that same course when I dey fvck currently ,she's fair and slim built have a nice ass but no gather boobs. Abeg reply asap make I know if na same barney.
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by superCleanworks(m): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dailyparrot:

LOL.

Bros. if she calls you next time do a video call where you are drinking garri so she can run faster.
wetin join you and small pikin in the first place? You dey find failure for your life?
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by blacksam01: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
mine is a true life story...

i am a huzler...i teach wen i met my ex gf..sh like my vibes and sh decided to sstay inspite of the low pay..sh believe i will climb higher after my NYSC..sh pushed me to NYSC..i did and immediately i finished, sh started pushing herr and therr for a white collar...sh will ssend all the vacancies update sh knows to me...

one day i sat her down to explain to her that i hv just 10% chance of a white collar job..reason is because i am already 34. and only business will giv me thr kind of moneey we will need to run a home since government job pays small money...

after wards sh silently slide away from.me...i begged and beggeed her cuz i love her..the more i beg, the more sh hates me..sh also called lawyer on me to sign a dont contact me anymore undertaking...i signed and we sworn enemies...

three years is past now..i gathered .my NYSc monies ans started a POS..i earn 200k monthly from it..i got a very well furnished apartment with all good and big electronics..i ssyarted a dry cleaning business, and have bought a bus and rented one end of an office remaining the other end office to start a logistics firm...i now earn 400k monthly, now very well dressed with a soft life...

i know i hv not gotten there yet..but i am on my way..and will get married this year..as for her..sh is in her 3rd relationship all with white collar guyz first is a doctor next is a zenith banker and this new one is a pharmacist...its her decision dou it painful...

but u guyz shld just know it,dat wwhite collar working girls will always go for a white colar guy who earns people against a business guy who earns millions ..they prefer the class nd not the peace the money brings...

let everyone tace their class!
Re: She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber by rofesobi: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
That's the reason many ladies will remain single forever and more reason many will end in a wrong men in disguise and end up regretting why they come a female gender. All they're after is that that glitters as gold, while forgetting that not are real gold. They are not after right thinking man, God fearing, smart and hardworking that determine to be great in life in all dignity.
I am a big case study. Between 1999 to 2005, I was hawker on the street of Lagos. I sold ice cream and help people to carry load on the junction of Onipanu through Sọ́ọ̀lù. I struggle through my University level in all these and I graduated with 2nd Class Upper Credit in Federal University of Technology, Akure in 2006 where I read Computer Science. Ladies turned me down during my suffering and hardship but I found one among many that stayed with me and we eventually married in 2008. We married but future still of struggle but now all is past. We're now the landlord of houses in Lagos, have many cars and beautiful and handsome children. We're enjoying our life in western World and taking care of our parents and siblings without struggle.
Glory be to God that turn my case into a testimony.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.