Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! - Religion (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (118939 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2008
my people i have to get back to work, take care. cool
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by cgift(m): 3:49pm On May 07, 2008
Carlosein,

Happy birthday o! Viee, i dey miss you o jare. Where my Obia-geli, nuju, orah ? grin Just to say hi to you guys in the house. Regards.

Oby1:

hello cgift.
You know there can never be rooms in the grave, but in heaven and in heaven i hope you will not turn back when you see Mother of our Saviour there grin

i will embrace her if i see her my sister. grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by viee(f): 3:59pm On May 07, 2008
cgift:

i dey miss you o jare. Where my Obia-geli, nuju, orah ? grin Just to say hi to you guys in the house. Regards.

hey, hi to u too. . . .
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lady2(f): 4:26pm On May 07, 2008
wow, lady u were a protestant    and now a catholic (a brilliant one at that)

this is interesting! now all those who say people are leaving the catholic church will see that there are so many more coming in.

just came to greet you guys, am having a very busy day at work, pray for me o.

lindiwe, viee, ebos, lady and all others i greet o!

Yup was a Protestant. I attended the Catholic church a little but never for mass and didn't know much. My grandparents and uncles and aunts are Catholic. My mother was secular, now she jumps from church to church (may she find peace, Amen)
I made sure I learn about the faith. I stand firmly in it.

Unfortunately you may have been blind to the lessons you were supposed to get while still a protestant. You talk about discrimination, glad to let you know that the RCC is the most culprit knowing their history during the Inquisition you know. Even the "Protestants" you call us, is it not the discrimination birthed by the RCC?

Bashing is relative. Words of correction and expositions will always sound bashful as people naturally get defensive even in the face of small disparaging views.

~Lady~, i know you and if my prediction is right, i should expect a very bitter vitriol from you in rebuttals. Like i said to you earlier , i wont look at your rantings (if you take that approach again this time) but focus on the issues. I hope i have not spoilt someone's day by intruding? Apologies if i have.

Cheers!

This is because the protestants are all knowing. Please like I said I was one and I also bashed the Catholics.
Lol@ you saying that the protestants are discrimination birthed by the RCC. I thought you guys were perfect and all knowing, hahaha, is there anything that you will accept responsibility for?
Shame on you.

Dear you know me not. Unless you're my God, you know me not and cannot predict anything having to do with my life. Fortunetelling is not of God, but ofcourse I didn't expect any less from you.

Let's hold a scale for me and you and I'm sure everyone will be in favour of me as rational. Honestly i thought men are level headed but you seem to be as emotional and irrational as a woman during her menstruation.

Take care dear grin

Hi Carlos and how is work?

There are so many of them, i even have a friend formerly a a great one, now a catholic, he even prays d Rosary more than those who have bn there for long

Wow, praise be to God. I have a musliiim on this forun trying to convert me but little does he know I have seen the true manifestation of God and I am clinging to it.
I need to talk to you, here's my e-mail shoot me a message efeosausa@yahoo.com
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lindiwe(f): 4:34pm On May 07, 2008
hey carl,
good of you to show up today, because you didn't even show face at all after all the praises wey viee and oby shower on you yesterday!

happy birthday in advance dear, that means it's going to be a double celebration!  wink

viee & oby,
you girls aren't doing bad at all, just fire on!
i had to withdraw a little as soon as they multiplied my work. my team lead no dey hear excuse if you no deliver! As far as he's concerned, you must deliver!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lindiwe(f): 4:45pm On May 07, 2008
cgift:

i will embrace her if i see her my sister. grin

you wouldn't even think of doing otherwise, because you would be mesmerised by the mere sight of her! She's such a beauty to behold!  kiss
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lindiwe(f): 4:50pm On May 07, 2008
~Lady~:

I made sure I learn about the faith. I stand firmly in it.

that's my girl!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lady2(f): 4:54pm On May 07, 2008
lady, when exactly is your birthday? mine is 12th may.
so please house pray for me and my intentions and i promise i'll keep doing same for you all (as i always do).

love you all

I am May 11th. Yours is the day after mine. Praises be to God for your life. YES!!!

How old are you going to be?

I am sooo excited, but even more excited that Pentecost falls on my birthday.

Holy ghost fire, fire fall on me
On the day of Pentecost, fire fall on me

Let the Spirit of the Lord come down
Let the Spirit of the Lord come down, Amen
Let the Spirit of the Lord from heaven come down
Let the Spirit of the Lord come down.

I am all toooo excited for my own good, lol.

Carl, I will keep praying for your intentions. May Mother Mary interceed for you also, and may the merciful God grant you favour.
Keep me in my prayers. I would really like for you to pray for my bf, he loves God but doesn't truly know him (I asked him what Pentecost is, he said it's a church in all seriousness, I had to correct him, he's a pentecostal)
I ask God to give me the courage to talk to him about it and help him. I love him dearly, but living for God is my life and I want him to be a part of it, but not for me, but for himself.
So please pray, thanks.

ooo I also did a job interview today, and I need prayers on it.

but as i dey say make rain no beat me naim i come remember one yoruba proverb wey say person wey rain no beat and sun no beat,
na hunger go beat am well well.

so make i dey tank God say no be hunger dey beat me

ROTFLOL

Lady are you serious! when did you get converted to the church? and wow, you're not doing bad at all! i'm proud of you!
keep up the spirit!

YES MA'AM!!!
April 8th 2007
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by nnaawiz: 4:59pm On May 07, 2008
I was born on the 12th of May, meaning we have the same birthday.I hope nairaland will call for a birthday party for us.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by viee(f): 5:04pm On May 07, 2008
wow lady
i just have to say im so so speechless
while whisn u a hapi bday in advance, i also wish u great success in the job u went for
May our Mother Mary  do the work for you. .  .Amen
i wil also pray for your bf, that the Good Lord will reveal himself to him and make him his very own. . .
just keep the faith and u will hv testimonies to give!
Momsie will find peace very soon as we collectively pray for her

as i said, im kindaa postless speechless, i want to write a lot
but dnt even knw how to start
so so hapi for all the Lord has done for u
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by viee(f): 5:08pm On May 07, 2008
Lindiwe:

viee & oby,
you girls aren't doing bad at all, just fire on!
i had to withdraw a little as soon as they multiplied my work. my team lead no dey hear excuse if you no deliver! As far as he's concerned, you must deliver!

i sure say u r up to the task wink
Lindiwe:

you wouldn't even think of doing otherwise, because you would be mesmerised by the mere sight of her! She's such a beauty to behold! kiss

u can say that again!!!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 5:11pm On May 07, 2008
nnaawiz:

I was born on the 12th of May, meaning we have the same birthday.I hope nairaland will call for a birthday party for us.

wow, so many may people around (aren't we the best?) tongue hope olorioko seun will remember to send us cake grin

lady, you share the same birthday with my elder sis (11th) and here is something more, my younger sis is 10th while my younger brother is 13th. in my house we have 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th may. smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lindiwe(f): 5:13pm On May 07, 2008
Lady,
you impress and inspire me at the same time! little wonder you have the same pet name as Mother Mary (Our Lady)! I love to refer to her by that name!

surely God is proud to know you live for Him and definitely He won't abandon you!
He's very much aware of how much you love your boyfriend and also how much this job means to you. let Him settle each of them according to His great plan, just wait on Him.
stick to Mother Mary, She's the dispenser of all God's graces

Happy birthday in advance too!

more party to attend guys, after mine! hope you're going to send us an IV to come over and celebrate with you, lol!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 5:14pm On May 07, 2008
~Lady~:

I am May 11th. Yours is the day after mine. Praises be to God for your life. YES!!!

How old are you going to be?

I am sooo excited, but even more excited that Pentecost falls on my birthday.

Let the Spirit of the Lord come down, Amen
Let the Spirit of the Lord from heaven come down
Let the Spirit of the Lord come down.

I am all toooo excited for my own good, lol.

Carl, I will keep praying for your intentions. May Mother Mary interceed for you also, and may the merciful God grant you favour.
Keep me in my prayers. I would really like for you to pray for my boyfriend, he loves God but doesn't truly know him (I asked him what Pentecost is, he said it's a church in all seriousness, I had to correct him, he's a pentecostal)
I ask God to give me the courage to talk to him about it and help him. I love him dearly, but living for God is my life and I want him to be a part of it, but not for me, but for himself.
So please pray, thanks.

ooo I also did a job interview today, and I need prayers on it.

ROTFLOL

YES MA'AM!!!
April 8th 2007

You can't imagine the kind of dance i'm dancing right now  grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by viee(f): 5:14pm On May 07, 2008
Carlosein:

in my house we have 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th may. smiley cheesy cheesy

yepa!
e be lik say ur Popsie and Momsie dey use calenda plan una! grin
Pam, na beta info be this ooo wink cheesy
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2008
viee:

yepa!
e be lik say your Popsie and Momsie dey use calenda plan una! grin
Pam, na beta info be this ooo wink cheesy

and na so i go plan my own too, all my 12 children will be born in the month of may too (the month of our Lady!!!)
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 5:17pm On May 07, 2008
Carlosein:

wow, so many may people around (aren't we the best?) tongue hope olorioko seun will remember to send us cake grin

lady, you share the same birthday with my elder sis (11th) and here is something more, my younger sis is 10th while my younger brother is 13th. in my house we have 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th may. smiley cheesy cheesy

This Guiness book of record!!!   grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 5:18pm On May 07, 2008
Carlosein:

and na so i go plan my own too, all my 12 children will be born in the month of may too (the month of our Lady!!!)

shocked shocked shocked how many women wan born dat wan grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 5:19pm On May 07, 2008
Lindiwe:

hey carl,
good of you to show up today, because you didn't even show face at all after all the praises wey viee and oby shower on you yesterday!

happy birthday in advance dear, that means it's going to be a double celebration!  wink

thanks lindi dear, i am just following in your footsteps. like you too, my oga get plenty work for me and i wan run go house now sef make i no go sleep for road again.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lindiwe(f): 5:20pm On May 07, 2008
Carl, your parents name suppose enter guiness book of records oh! how dey manage do am na! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2008
Oby1:

This Guiness book of record!!!   grin

na true o, make we quick go apply now now!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lindiwe(f): 5:22pm On May 07, 2008
Carlosein:

I beg oh! we no go allow you punish our dear Pam like that oh!
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2008
Oby1:

shocked shocked shocked how many women wan born that wan grin

haha, na only one now and na pampam

Lindiwe:

I beg oh! we no go allow you punish our dear Pam like that oh!

ask her we don do arrangements finish even if na 20 gan she no run grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 5:26pm On May 07, 2008
Carlosein:

haha, na only one now and na pampam

ask her we don do arrangements finish even if na 20 gan she no run grin

Yepa!!! that one no go work o grin

yes this na opportunity, abeg wey pam cool
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lady2(f): 5:26pm On May 07, 2008

Yes o, a big party.

Oya let us dash out the duties.

Just sign your name what you want to bring

Jollof rice

Fried rice

PuffPuff

Egusi Soup

Pepper soup (correct Isi Ewu), fish would be nice too

Chin Chin

Fried Chicken

Goat

Coca-Cola

Pepsi

Fanta

Sprite

Scotch eggs

Moi-moi

salad

and add more if you want

wow, so many may people around (aren't we the best?)  hope olorioko seun will remember to send us cake

lady, you share the same birthday with my elder sis (11th) and here is something more, my younger sis is 10th while my younger brother is 13th. in my house we have 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th may.  

WOW!!!!
A whole house full of may bdays, one after the other, how do your parents cope?
Mumys and Popsy were busy in the month of August. There must be a celebration in that month.

You can't imagine the kind of dance i'm dancing right now  

If feelings were something that could be shared physically i would share it with you. The Lord is very wonderful.
I wish all could feel the same way I feel.

ahhh na who go gree burn all dat one for u? Pam? You wan kill am?

ask her we don do arrangements finish even if na 20 gan she no run

ROTFLOL
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by viee(f): 5:30pm On May 07, 2008
Lady plz. . .
not whn im hungry cry cry cry
gosh!
im salivatn
chei whn is this party happng?
for venue, i hapily donate my house grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 5:31pm On May 07, 2008
hey guys think hv 2 run off now to church.  See you all tomorrow by the Grace of God.

This night you all will be in my prayers, the Glorious mystery for Lady's and Carl's intention.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Oby1(f): 5:32pm On May 07, 2008
Lady remember to add groundnut soup that is the native soup of Carl grin
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by viee(f): 5:36pm On May 07, 2008
Oby1:

hey guys think hv 2 run off now to church. See you all tomorrow by the Grace of God.

This night you all will be in my prayers, the Glorious mystery for Lady's and Carl's intention.

nite dearie!
add mine too wink grin
na nite
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lady2(f): 5:39pm On May 07, 2008
hey guys think hv 2 run off now to church. See you all tomorrow by the Grace of God.

This night you all will be in my prayers, the Glorious mystery for Lady's and Carl's intention

bye, you will be in my prayers too

Lady remember to add groundnut soup that is the native soup of Carl

duly noted.

someone please bring groundnut soup to the party it is specially for Carlosein

Lady plz. . .
not whn im hungry

Lol, I'm about to have lunch myself. Thank goodness it's rice and stew cause I would have made myself cry with my list, lol
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Lindiwe(f): 5:44pm On May 07, 2008
Oby1:

Oby, you need to keep thnking God for the opportunity to attend daily masses, abeg no forget us wey no fit for one reason or the other.
remember me too as you chant the glorious mysteries in honour of Our Lady!
Have a blissful time with Jesus in the Holy Eucharist!

Cheers.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by Carlosein(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2008
tanks for not forgetting my g/nut soup.

i beg make i go house go chop before i use all my money buy gala for road sake of say my mouth don dey water already.

guys you are the best and i need to run off too.

ciao.

Sancta Maria, ora pro nobis. amen.

p.s: lady u still dey chop all this orisirisi for obodo america?

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (155) (Reply)

"Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.