Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

A Marriage In Deceit - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Marriage In Deceit (38608 Views)

What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2023
It is girl's parents fault, they didn't do their homework well and the girl also.
Elkidz:
Please I need a good advice on this issue from matured minds.

A friend of mine called me yesterday and was seriously crying that she wants her daughter that just got married to come back.

REASON:
Last year, her daughter of 21 years got married. From the look of things, the marriage was contracted on falsehood.
The man( daughter's hubby) was introduced to the girl by another woman. The young man and his mother presented themselves as very good people. The young man claimed to have money and working in Abuja as "interior decorator" . He made the girl believed that he has money where's he was borrowing to do the the marriage rites.
After the first stage of the traditional rites, he lied to the girl that bank seized his money because someone from abroad sent more than the approved amount (ie. millions) into his account. The girl had to use the little money she received as salary to sort out certain things.

To cut the long story short, marriage was scheduled, on the eve of the wedding (the bridal shower night) , the young man beat the girl blue and black to the embarrassment of everyone present including his own friends, that was how the bridal shower ended with the poor girl crying all throughout the night. This is just because of flimsy excuse, to make matters worst, the girl was some weeks old pregnant which he's aware of.
To worsen the situation, after marriage, the man left the lady in the village with the parents, two days after marriage he travelled for a job, while the girl is left alone in the village without any pocket money and without any job since she's stopped the job she was doing before marriage. She's just Living at the mercy of the guy's parents with the mother treating her like trash.

Please Mod kindly push to the front page, I need matured advice.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by BigYash: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2023
Elkidz:
But the question is why would the guy present himself as what he's not. He even told the girl after their marriage that whatever lie that he lied to her is to make sure she marry him, so she should deal with it. This is bad for God's sake!!
Another question is,why were they after his money? Serves her right.. They even said she left her job to marry.. When marriage turn investment that pays bills ? Make she stay that village, dey go farm or return to her parents hux. E go get one genuine guy wen she break his heart now o.. All because she heard of an interior deco wen dey live at abuja. The guy go use blow decorate her face finish when he returns,make she no worry👀

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2023
Lol.. e done hook her for throat. Already made cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Bostin(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2023
Let your daughter or your friend's daughter return to your house and start hunting again for a money man and let the poor man live in peace to find a deserving woman for himself .
Elkidz:

A friend of mine called me yesterday and was seriously crying that she wants her daughter that just got married to come back.

REASON:
Last year, her daughter of 21 years got married. From the look of things, the marriage was contracted on falsehood.
The man( daughter's hubby) was introduced to the girl by another woman. The young man and his mother presented themselves as very good people. The young man claimed to have money and working in Abuja as "interior decorator" . He made the girl believed that he has money where's he was borrowing to do the the marriage rites.
After the first stage of the traditional rites, he lied to the girl that bank seized his money because someone from abroad sent more than the approved amount (ie. millions) into his account. The girl had to use the little money she received as salary to sort out certain things.

To cut the long story short, marriage was scheduled, on the eve of the wedding (the bridal shower night) , the young man beat the girl blue and black to the embarrassment of everyone present including his own friends, that was how the bridal shower ended with the poor girl crying all throughout the night. This is just because of flimsy excuse, to make matters worst, the girl was some weeks old pregnant which he's aware of.
To worsen the situation, after marriage, the man left the lady in the village with the parents, two days after marriage he travelled for a job, while the girl is left alone in the village without any pocket money and without any job since she's stopped the job she was doing before marriage. She's just Living at the mercy of the guy's parents with the mother treating her like trash.

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by NaijaElba(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2023
Stu.pid people give out their daughter's at early age due to wokeness. What does 21 year old lady knows about marriage Just to excape poverty or what?

4 Likes

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by ipobarecriminals: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2023
sad sad nowadays girls sad! If one carpenter
Did approached her,she’ll Insult the living daylights outta him. Now,they are after the man money
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2023
The parents of the girl are to be blamed for all this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Camberlo(m): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2023
The earlier they end that union the better, because if the bride mother feeling she will be mock now while she doesn't know what the future stockpile for her.

Let the union be dissolve and enrol the young lady in a marital class for counselling to avoid depression.

On the issue of pregnancy, I will advise they terminate it as soon before it grows.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elkidz:

REASON:

I will say let's hear the other person's side of the story

First and foremost, no matter what a woman does,never raise your hands on her to beat her blue black, but you fit give am resounding slap or resetting slap

Marriage contracted on lies is never approved either by constitutional law or church's law even catholic law too

So it's a false marriage

Just get a lawyer and file for fraud or something and divorce

Lawyers will give you the best advice in this case... den return the bride price if he gave it to the parents, the returning will be in the presence of the kindred or the parents

B4 you do that first take your daughter out of there...

Women should stop being entitled, stop looking for which man get money as all that glitters ain't gold

Money no be everything, but if you find the real love and he has or you have money, den it's the sweetest thing

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Gboom: 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
This is appalling.
I guess there was no real courtship for the girl to the man well or she was blinded with lies that he is a successful man. As zonefree said '' to keep a Nigerian girl you must know how to tell her lies."

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Trilz(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
The girl should leave the marriage Asap.
Marriage is not a do-or-die affair.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by StPete: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Bluffly:

Even if she thought she had money, does that warrany the maltreatment.

There’s most likely no maltreatment, she’s just fed up of the marriage because what she thought was going to be an easy-money ride for her ended up being a broke marriage
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Theotimi: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
What was she looking for in the guy, she married someone she did not know

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Olamilekan1555(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
Beremx:
he didn't lie to me about his financial status. Zonefree, why would a man lie about being rich when he's not? That should be your concern. Hope you're not lying to your girlfriend you're a millionaire. Because I don't trust you 🤣🤣

I truly understand your point but the Nigerian girl that you did not lie to will leave you and follow the one that lies later coming back begging after everything don fall and almost useless i am talking from the experience. the guy did the wrong thing and the marriage should end cause the lady is still young and can do something reasonable with her life.

Note: During the relationship the girl might have been enjoying some good present and showing of love which will make her not to discover the lies but God will help us all and deliver our girls from greediness.

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by illuminutty: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
I don't believe this story.
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by histemple: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Beremx:
your sisters would have done the same too. Why would a man lie about his source of wealth instead of being sincere? Mind you the lady in question wasn't jobless. She had to quit because she was forced to relocate and stay with her in-laws.
Learn how to comprehend before talking nonsense

I think the lady and her people were not smart enough or probably beclouded by fleeting frenzy.

Money does not hide. If a man has money, it will show even if you try to hide it.

Worst is when you don't have but claim to, it shows and even visible to the blind.

If blocking just one bank account makes him go broke, and he doesn't have any backup, not even rich friends to sort him out in the interim, what other evidence do they need to know that he is poor.

Besides, banks block inflows just to verify the legitimacy of the transaction, and it is usually released once that is confirmed. This process cannot take more than 2 days.

And in most cases, the lien is placed on the inflow amount and not the entire money in the account.

They were not very discerning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Nicepoker(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nice development. Let's see her pre wedding pics first. grin
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Pat081: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Sorry for her she should take heart APC does that for millions of Nigeria party members too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elkidz:

REASON:

Sorry to read about this. I don't support men laying their hands on women but the lady and her family too seem like money mongers.

When people chose to marry for money, they soon get deceived by desperate and deceitful men. I am sure if the guy was honest about his income, she probably wouldn't have married him...

Anyways divorce is always an option. But now that she's pregant, hope you know she's gonna be a single mother... So... Make una think am well.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by CHoccolaTE: 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
1Sharon:
A greedy girl marries an asshole

Please dont join the males in typing misogynistic nonsense.
There is nothing wrong in wanting a husband who can provide in a situation where the wife has to quit her job in order to be married to him. Even the men here criticizing her will also look for a woman who can provide before marrying her.

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Saintmary(f): 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elkidz:

REASON:

The woman should go with some men from her family to the family house and pick up their daughter.

Depending on tribe, return bride price, and help her get back on her feet.

Something you people can solve in less than a week, you are here posting stories on social media.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by ednut1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
Why is a 21 years old lady rushing to get married Even quit her job. A case of gold digging gone wrong

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by SPAMBOX7: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Zonefree:

To keep a Nigerian girl, feed her with lies. An honest man will find it very difficult to roll with Nigerian girls.

Happy birthday Eberechukwu. may God's blessings never depart from you.
cheesy A word is enough for the wise
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by CHoccolaTE: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
emmanuel596:
Mtcheeew.... nonsense stories....

She wanted to go eat money she saw the red flags including a public beating and disgrace but she still went ahead to marry as she no see money chop you are coming here with sad stories.....and this is just your side of the story and you narrated it in a way you'd win public sympathy..... you deserve what you got.

She didn't go ahead to marry him because he had money, she was already pregnant. Make una dey try read before rushing to bash women.

3 Likes

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Papichulostunne(m): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
You always need to hear both sides of the story.
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by fablani(m): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elkidz:

REASON:

It is the girl and her family Long throat for money that put her into such mess. Yet other ladies won't learn from this.
Marry who you are compatible with and not who get money or who you hear say he get money.

How can my in-law to be beat my daughter of 21 on the traditional marriage eve just for a flimsy excuse in my house and I still let the marriage to hold if I am normal?

Carry una cross abeg, we get many problem for this country at the moment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by gabbytabby: 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
There are many by fire by force marriage with the girls essentially marrying themselves. Is it that they don't know that Nigeria is full of 419 boys and men who are pathological liars. Do families no longer check out each others families before the marriage rigths. Beaten black and blue and you still went ahead with the marriage.

Elkidz:

REASON:

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by iamsolasoul(f): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Na the person wey design her face I wan see because me I dey design car too

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by GloriousGbola: 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
Las Las a bs story for Redpillers to find a way to masturbat-e on.
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Killerbag36: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elkidz:

REASON:

Thief money no de again them no wan marry u must marry
Wen e de spend borrowed money u d enjoy amm ooo money finish u so u no go marry u go pay back everything to the guy b4 u tale ur daughter back ok.
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by lonelydora: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elkidz:

REASON:

First, I no dey like story wey dey start from middle. What happened on the eve of bridal shower that made the man beat her? Give us the full gist.

Secondly, the girl went into that marriage because of money. She should have carried out her due diligence on the man who "lives in Abuja"

Thirdly, the girl should leave the boy's parent's house asap now she is still alive. The girl's family should go and bundle her back from that marriage

Ogwu'm na onu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Tallesty1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2023

This union was made in heaven and must be protected at all costs.

A marriage between a male proficient liar and a woman who believes every lies, especially when money is involved is divine.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition / "Why I Married My Sister" - 25-Year-Old Anambra Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.