Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

A Marriage In Deceit - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Marriage In Deceit (38605 Views)

What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by DannyWalker: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Person beat your daughter mercilessly the night before marriage and you still allow them marry, now you are complaining you want your daughter back

If you are not mad then you dey crase, if you no dey crase na God go punish you.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by jaxxy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
That's what happens when u marry for money instead of character.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by royalfly(m): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elkidz:
Please I need a good advice on this issue from matured minds.

A friend of mine called me yesterday and was seriously crying that she wants her daughter that just got married to come back.

REASON:
Last year, her daughter of 21 years got married. From the look of things, the marriage was contracted on falsehood.
The man( daughter's hubby) was introduced to the girl by another woman. The young man and his mother presented themselves as very good people. The young man claimed to have money and working in Abuja as "interior decorator" . He made the girl believed that he has money where's he was borrowing to do the the marriage rites.
After the first stage of the traditional rites, he lied to the girl that bank seized his money because someone from abroad sent more than the approved amount (ie. millions) into his account. The girl had to use the little money she received as salary to sort out certain things.

To cut the long story short, marriage was scheduled, on the eve of the wedding (the bridal shower night) , the young man beat the girl blue and black to the embarrassment of everyone present including his own friends, that was how the bridal shower ended with the poor girl crying all throughout the night. This is just because of flimsy excuse, to make matters worst, the girl was some weeks old pregnant which he's aware of.
To worsen the situation, after marriage, the man left the lady in the village with the parents, two days after marriage he travelled for a job, while the girl is left alone in the village without any pocket money and without any job since she's stopped the job she was doing before marriage. She's just Living at the mercy of the guy's parents with the mother treating her like trash.

Please Mod kindly push to the front page, I need matured advice.

So many lies.. I perceive ir
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by DannyWalker: 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
StPete:
This story is definitely one-sided and looks like something concocted to paint the guy in bad light. The most probable thing I see from the marriage might be that the lady married the guy because she thought he had money. The family of the girl was also drawn to the guy because they thought he had money

Lemme wait to hear from the guy because this story is embellished to draw pity toward the girl
be like this one dey mental.

You heard that a guy beat a woman before their wedding and you think he was painted bad.

Something dey worry you for head guy.

Can a good person do such a thing?

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by DannyWalker: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nebes:
We need the other side of the story.
go the village go find the other side na werey.

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by letitrainnow(m): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
After the first stage of the traditional rites, he lied to the girl that bank seized his money because someone from abroad sent more than the approved amount (ie. millions) into his account. The girl had to use the little money she received as salary to sort out certain things.
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by fkj950ax(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elkidz:

A friend of mine called me yesterday and was seriously crying that she wants her daughter that just got married to come back.

REASON:
Last year, her daughter of 21 years got married. From the look of things, the marriage was contracted on falsehood.

Who is lying here, you or your friend?
Google 'divorce' if you aren't lying. a marriage is not a prison sentence

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Elkidz: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
DannyWalker:
Person beat your daughter mercilessly the night before marriage and you still allow them marry, now you are complaining you want your daughter back

If you are not mad then you dey crase, if you no dey crase na God go punish you.

I think the parents weren't aware. This happened in the hotel were they were doing bridal shower. The girl didn't tell the parents ( may be afraid that they will tell her that she wants to bring shame to the family) It was after the wedding that some folks told the mum who now called the guy to enquire why and that one slubbed the mother inlaw. No be small thing o!
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by alizma: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elkidz:

REASON:
The man( daughter's hubby) was introduced to the girl by another woman. The young man and his mother presented themselves as very good people. The young man claimed to have money and working in Abuja as "interior decorator" . He made the girl believed that he has money where's he was borrowing to do the the marriage rites.

To cut the long story short, marriage was scheduled, on the eve of the wedding (the bridal shower night) , the young man beat the girl blue and black to the embarrassment of everyone present including his own friends, that was how the bridal shower ended with the poor girl crying all throughout the night. This is just because of flimsy excuse, to make matters worst, the girl was some weeks old pregnant which he's aware of.
To worsen the situation, after marriage, the man left the lady in the village with the parents, two days after marriage he travelled for a job, while the girl is left alone in the village without any pocket money and without any job since she's stopped the job she was doing before marriage. She's just Living at the mercy of the guy's parents with the mother treating her like trash.

To cut the long story short, your friend's daughter is married, stay off their marriage.
Thieves everywhere, you gave a 21yrs old girl out in marriage because the man said he has money. A girl that probably has no skill or any reasonable academic qualification. Madam, you people want to scam the man but got scammed along the line. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Johnn44: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
cool
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by gfelo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
what God have join together let no one put ASUNDER the guy parent shud be summoned elders between the both families shud meet and dialogue the way out.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by NEUDUDE: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
StPete:
This story is definitely one-sided and looks like something concocted to paint the guy in bad light. The most probable thing I see from the marriage might be that the lady married the guy because she thought he had money. The family of the girl was also drawn to the guy because they thought he had money

Lemme wait to hear from the guy because this story is embellished to draw pity toward the girl

Yeah too many things dont add up. Feels like a cut and join story grin

Lol the guy play am the more you look the less you see. All this public ashewo nowadays wey dey find man with money to marry lol
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by DannyWalker: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elkidz:

I think the parents weren't aware. This happened in the hotel were they were doing bridal shower. The girl didn't tell the parents ( may be afraid that they will tell her that she wants to bring shame to the family) It was after the wedding that some folks told the mum who now called the guy to enquire why and that one slubbed the mother inlaw. No be small thing o!
she should better go take her daughter because that guy is a criminal...

Use lies to marry wife.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by ford101: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Las Las a bs story for Redpillers to find a way to masturbat-e on.

lol this story just made me happy and smiling like a goat.nice story at list it ended in tears.ha ha ha
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by grandstar(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If the girl is not willing to leave the man and his family, there is nothing the mother can do about it though. undecided

21 years is too early for marriage.

A lady should be at least 25 years before marriage while a man should be 26.

Anything below isn't wise. There the bloom of youth to contend with.

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
A greedy girl marries a conman. Like for Like
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by winner37(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Zonefree:

So, she married him for his audio money

Her greed don land her for gbese. No retreat No surrender.

G, this is why most of the girl are avictim of their circumstances, they love to see flashing things not knowing that its just a scam.
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Goodlady(f): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If the girl is not willing to leave the man and his family, there is nothing the mother can do about it though. undecided
No mind am o.
Greed was inside the whole matter at a point sotey the girl couldn't figure out the guy's a fraud. And what about the beating she got on bridal shower day?
A big red light that she should stop the wedding.
I ll never be a fool. Never!

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by creolehunt: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elkidz:
But the question is why would the guy present himself as what he's not. He even told the girl after their marriage that whatever lie that he lied to her is to make sure she marry him, so she should deal with it. This is bad for God's sake!!

You're more concerned about his financial status, which I find worrying.

You should be more concerned with the black and blue beating you got on your wedding eve.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by GoodHardDickk: 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elkidz:

But the question is why would the guy present himself as what he's not. He even told the girl after their marriage that whatever lie that he lied to her is to make sure she marry him, so she should deal with it. This is bad for God's sake!!

It's obvious the girl married the guy because she and her mother thought the guy had money. this is greed.

Women love lies alot and the guy used the format very well and of course the girl fell for it. Bros didn't they date? Abi she just woke up and married him just like that? Abeg stop trying to paint the guy black here. This is reverse psychology

We need to hear the other side of the story

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by grandstar(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elkidz

The first thing the lady can do is to go to a family planning clinic for her to be prescribed pills to prevent her from getting pregnant. She must not have a baby for her husband.

This will ensure she is no tied down to him and can walk out of the marraige with no baggage tying her to the man.

I am sure her parents can go with police officers to pick up the girl and take her out of her husband's village. From there they can either bring her home to stay with them, or find a sanctuary for her where her husband can't find. S restraining order is also important.

Her best bet is to travel overseas.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Ashirioluwa: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
@Elkidz

This is an unbalanced account of the real story.

When things were going well and he was lavishing money on her and her family, we didn't hear anything, but now that things aren't going so well for him, you guys are attempting to portray him as a bad guy.

Marriage is a commitment; for better or worse, she needs to endure and stay with her man, because the economy situation is affecting everyone and things are mostly the same everywhere.
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by RZArecta(m): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Elkidz:

REASON:

everything is just social media for you people. Send the girl transport fare to come home secretly then return the bride price collected when her husband comes looking for her

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by 1Sharon(f): 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

Please dont join the males in typing misogynistic nonsense.
There is nothing wrong in wanting a husband who can provide in a situation where the wife has to quit her job in order to be married to him. Even the men here criticizing her will also look for a woman who can provide before marrying her.

I bashed the male and the women in the story equally.

Is money supposed to be the only factor you look for when seeking a spouse?
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by winner37(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
That guy no try ooo but the girl should have known the guy's source of wealth what if after marriage that guy decided to use her for ritual nko ?
This is why ladies should date a guy first for about a year or more knowing each other's weakness and straight before heading for marriage.

My advise is ....pls no adivce for now since the lady is pregnant after she delivered that will be left for her to continue with the marriage or not..
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by 1Sharon(f): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
grandstar:

21 years is too early for marriage.

A lady should be at least 25 years before marriage while a man should be 26.

Anything below isn't wise. There the bloom of youth to contend with.

But your gender talk say men shouldn't marry a woman they didn't personally disvirgin.

The older you go, the less likely to get that virgin you want oo!
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Spiff20(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
All these small small girls that won't define their future first, have a thriving source of income and have sense but will jump into any marriage they find lucrative. Serves her right. At 21, arranged marriage should be the last thing on her mind.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Kajaard: 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
1Sharon:

But your gender talk say men shouldn't marry a woman they didn't personally disvirgin.

The older you go, the less likely to get that virgin you want oo!

Lol🤣😂🤣

Don't mind majority of these nairaland dudes, most of them are in the university or waiting for their jamb results🤣

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Gidigrav(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Speechless
Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Isabi4lov: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
Some men are naturally wicked cry cry,they will just marry somebody's daughter to suffer her in pains .

As a man must you tell lies or deceive a lady to marry you If you tell them not rush , they will tag you as a jealous person.

In all you do marry someone that's has the fear of God in him and knows his left from his right .

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
StPete:

Some guys do this knowing that girls like money.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by seanwilliam(m): 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
StPete:

God bless you my man.
E just be like a scammer who was outsmarted by another scammer grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition / "Why I Married My Sister" - 25-Year-Old Anambra Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.