Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

A Marriage In Deceit - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Marriage In Deceit (38606 Views)

What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2023
Elkidz:
God bless you, you said it all. The girl in question is not worried about the man's financial status but his incessant lying. The parents are really to be blamed, the girl saw the red light and wanted to quit but the parents were afraid of what people will say, now look at it. How on earth Will any sane man beat his wife -to -be mercilessly on their bridal shower night, yet the girl went ahead to be joined with him. She didn't tell the parents probably for fear of being scolded. To worsen the situation, the parents only heard about it aday after the wedding from other people o! Chai!! I pity the girl.
shocked shocked shocked

Have the parents at least gone to the village where the girl is to see her living conditions? Maybe that might help them apologize and maybe get the girl to realize that she may be wrong. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Marriage In Deceit by Beey(f): 1:50am On Feb 05, 2023
seanwilliam:
women sabi exonerate themselves ehn . See mouth
You too have a mouth , speak for the men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition / "Why I Married My Sister" - 25-Year-Old Anambra Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.