Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? (1928 Views)

Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others / How Did You Spend Ur Turn Over Night / My Experiences With Naija Bike Men. "One Good Turn..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by abbasajao(m): 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
okunwaye:
op if you message me and I request for any fund from you please block my number and expose my moniker here on nairaland.
Say whatever you have to say here.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by okunwaye(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
abbasajao:
Say whatever you have to say here.
I won't say rather I will show you my results soon
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by TopFxManager: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hatrick01:
I know we have been catching cruise but not all are actually cruise.

Pls i really want to know a business i can start with 3M that i can make a good profit from.

I am 20 but i want to be an odogwu before i clock 28/30 yrs. Insha allah.

Pls if u have any idea, help me out.

Business men in the house.
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. We are targeting an average monthly return of 5-20%+ for investors and you will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

The link below shows you how compound interest can multiply your wealth.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex#116958088

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by RealEzee(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Some wealth management companies dey ,research and choose foe ursef

Observe what u can add value to and invest ur resources to study it,make plans,network and start .

We differ in interest,do u n excel .
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Itohanmiwa:

The new world na to scam u and make u cry. Be kiaful.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by imagrg(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2023
POS
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by imagrg(m): 11:23am On Feb 11, 2023
Scammers everywhere you go!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by VicHots(f): 11:53am On Feb 11, 2023
I am earning with this https://www.nairaland.com/7560026/software-company-ceo-today#120811785 investing less than $150!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Godsongang: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Come and invest 3m get 6m in 2hours with access capital investment
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Hatrick01: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2023
Godsongang:
Come and invest 3m get 6m in 2hours with access capital investment
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7yrs At A Church With Another Man (vid) / I Love You! / Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.