Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House (39708 Views)

Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Our Landlord Is Torturing Us / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Skty: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
SHIVA001:
If your landlord is using your glory that means say Una no get Glory. Because if una get Glory your landlord for don get money like olamide or wizkid. I no sure say your landlord get money like portable as I dey look am self.. creating Imaginary enemy because your landlord doesn't disturb you for house rent.

Nor talk am o. I stayed in a house. Everyone that came in left poor. I de tell u, I stayed there for 5 years.. stagnancy. As I run comot, I buy better motor , many things open in a month...Omoh that house eh. Some people from the three bedroom enter the self contained part. Don't talk what u don't know.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by socialmediaman: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:

You are right. Like I said I hardly believe this stuff. But this is Africa and anything can happen. My landlord is not a poor man, he has other properties in Lagos.

People are their greatest enemies. When you live among the “poor”, poverty starts knocking because it takes a state of mind to be and remain poor. Read this book “Think and grow rich”. Rethink your life and rewire your brain

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sholaadey:
grin

Actually nothing goes for nothing in this world.
If your landlord isn’t asking you for rent and you notice you are struggling to make common ends meet, something fishy is going on.

By the way, you can check the image below to explore catalogues of sexy girls ready to mingle wink

Is that true?
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Lacash: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

Is this house diabolic or the landlord is just a generous man

Moderators please help me move this to front page

Yours still good as u are still managing to pay ur rent without much stress, I use to borrow to pay mine that horrible years as the four years I spent there was like fourty yrs, buh I thank God for live well preserved. Now living the best part of my life💯💯💯

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by dododawa1: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
LOL
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by SouthSouth1914: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mrlola:
Run

Run, run, run- One Republic

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Father4all: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
You said you are the only one working. Then, again you said that you are jobless. Which one we go believe oga?

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by rottenegg: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
Your just redirecting your failure and looking for whom to blame. You better go and settle the bride price you probably didn't complete.
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by dododawa1: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
BUHARI is using NIGERIANS glory.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by easzypeaszy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
From experience Run ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by GoodCane: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

How old are you? I doubt you're married let alone being an adult. This is because common sense is supposed to tell you to as a matter of urgency pack out of that house immediately for the safety of your life and family. But again I doubt you're mature enough to understand what's going on. The landlord dey use una Head shine and u dey talk about religion. Oga run out of that house ASAP and stop asking us dump questions here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by madridguy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Bro leave story. Many people in the same UK are still calling on their person here to consult for them. They even send things to some.

searchlight:
It is mainly in Africa that you here this kind of stories. Have you ever heard any Nigerian in UK telling you how he packed in to a compound and stopped doing well ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by SamOchuko: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Bro it might be coincidence, your landlord might just be a generous guy as you said you call him but the fact is the spiritual controls the physical, site location make you know as he b, put call to your village people
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by esosuo: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

How many people get better job for Lagos ? Leave your landlord alone my brother concerning rent some people are bigger than some money don’t be surprise he gave the house out just so the house don’t stay abandoned if the landlord no Dey stay same compound with una meaning no be small man so leave him out of all this , concerning your babies bro check your environment and the health facility you use and even your genotype , no body can use another persons destiny Na una pastor Dey confuse una , person wen no Dey blood related to you nai you wan Dey blame for wahala when your village people Dey there . Please seek health advise from professionals on the birth issue don’t just listen to beer parlor talk about landlord that you might not have seen physically

3 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by GoodCane: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:

You are right. Like I said I hardly believe this stuff. But this is Africa and anything can happen. My landlord is not a poor man, he has other properties in Lagos.

Unfortunately you just listened to the advice of a coward and a half man. Oga, stop disturbing us and continue staying in the house na, since you so much believe there's nothing wrong the house and landlord. Your eyes go soon clear. The spiritual controls the physical. You're just being careless with your life and that of your family. Your wife's womb will soon be spiritually used by that landlord

3 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Jorge91: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Better run for ur life, can’t be having these type of feeling and thoughts then live comfortable in that compound.

3 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Wisedove(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Firstly what is the genotype of you and your wife?
Secondly what type of job do order tenants do that they don’t have jobs again?

Your landlord might just be one of the considerate man out there since he is not actually living on the house rent alone and he might have been in a similar situation when he was struggling and his or her landlord wave his house rents.

If the jobs you or your other neighbors are doing are contract jobs or factory jobs then longevity is not guaranteed in the job.

Another mistakes people makes is once they have like 400k in cash they will run to rent a house ranging from 200k-300k without even planning of how to double the money neither do they think of how to renew rent

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Marcus96: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

This is exactly what's happening in out compound right now.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Ogunleti01: 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

op i fit give one small thing oo just table salt and allegator pepper if u fit do am
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by olureignforever: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

You are still asking questions when you can clearly see the handwriting on the wall. Don't wait till you wife loose the third pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by donprinyo(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Some houses are like that

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by bigcasava1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
See any you park in and you are not making progress or ur situation is becoming worse than when you parked in, guy mateeh!

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by caandi: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Someone said you @op should do spiritual cleansing, lmao
First offs don’t go and buy someone else market or start fighting battle that’s not even yours!
If you’re not happy, spiritual or not? Just move out! So you can know where your problem is coming from.
Though I understand as things are not moving well for you, you might be lacking funds hence the reason why you’re still stuck there
Let me share a brief one ;
A place I used to stay a woman dat had stayed dere for like 6 years always complained that the landlord was diabolical and eating all her children as she’s had more than 5 still births which were all boys, while her first issue was a girl, she also cried how upon moving there life became difficult for her hubby and gave stances of some tenants that packed out cos they could no longer afford the rent, but I never for one day got scared of what she said or started resigning to negative things!
Upon moving in to that house I got a good paying job which I’ve never had before
Things were smooth
No hardship of any sort of struggle to pay rent
Well long story short; the woman packed out with her family and the new compound she went to she had a baby and it was not still birth, she and her hubby are happy and doing well
I began to wonder; was it her mentality?
Sometimes what you give power/ much thought too might eventually manifest
Let’s be wise
Don’t acknowledge the devil or give power to him
He’s a failure!

8 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Richy4(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
dododawa1:
BUHARI is using NIGERIANS glory.
🙊😄😄😄😎🤓🎤🎷🎺
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by ROK123: 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
The day you start believing that 95% of things that happen to us are not ordinary that's when you will know peace.

It's either you're spiritually connected to God or remain where you are

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Trustedpronet: 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Funny. You amazed me. Why is it that most of us like blame game. There is super job insecurity in Nigeria due to government instability with their policies. Your landlord is a reasonable man who carefully understand happening in the country. Those I know they used their destiny are mad people or people with insanity. Some infections causes regular miscarriage in women during pregnancy. Just go for medical checkups please.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by GoodCane: 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
olureignforever:

You are still asking questions when you can clearly see the handwriting on the wall. Don't wait till you wife loose the third pregnancy.

Dude Save yourself the strength of explaining anything to the op. The werey is not even ready to leave the house. The mu*mu say he no believe say anything dey wrong with the house. Check his replies. Advising the guy is extremely waste of time

1 Like

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by femtex007(m): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
SHIVA001:
If your landlord is using your glory that means say Una no get Glory. Because if una get Glory your landlord for don get money like olamide or wizkid. I no sure say your landlord get money like portable as I dey look am self.. creating Imaginary enemy because your landlord doesn't disturb you for house rent.
Bro. This thing is real. There are some Houses here in Enugu with the same info

3 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Enddy50ty(m): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
I read a lot of comments saying run.. run.. and pack out of the compound.

Obviously that's the first step to take that'll probably lead to the solution but most times money 💰 to pack out no dey that's the sad part of the story.

But I believe the almighty GOD will come through for you keep pushing.

2 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
oh Africa,this is why people dont do charity anymore,well its atleast encouraging to know you dont believe in superstitions but thats not to rule out unnatural occurrences,its a strange world we live in,but also the power of belief is something to put into consideration,yes you heard that right,instruct your wife to stop believing in negative things, before the future manifests the colossal celestial bodies which influences the program of our life responds to certain frequency viberation from us to create our future event as a response,what i have said maybe too much to digest,what i am saying is she should stop attaching meaning to falsehood or else it has a chance of manifesting.your land lords prayer is for you to do well,if you dont do well how would you encourage people to stay in his property when you leave? i am a landlord,i have been in this same situation,a girl who rented my shop started assuming her business isnt doing well because I had something to do with it ,i asked her if the man renting the bigger space in the compound was complaining?he has been there since 2010 and he uses the place for a restaurant and bar,there is no year he doesn't pay his rent,so why would i hope she doesn't do well? if she doesn't do well how would she pay me? does that even make sense? life is full of ups and downs and humans would always encounter challenges,but to blame another human for what God has allowed to happen would be the meanest thing to ever do.IF God doesn't allow evil to happen it wont. if you are not still comfortable in that place please move out as people have suggested so your wife can have peace of mind its important for your focus.
Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by searchlight: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
madridguy:
Bro leave story. Many people in the same UK are still calling on their person here to consult for them. They even send things to some.

There are foolish people dey get luck travel. This is how my brother whose a yahoo boy come say make i go give offering for him for Nigeria so that he will be doing well in his Yahoo business where en dey stay outside Nigeria.

Can you imagine? Make i do offering so that his scamming business will be going. Many Nigerians are brainless that's why most of them are supporting tinubu even when it is obvious that tinubu is demented.

3 Likes

Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by sonjohn994: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dont say much, pack out from that compund,the Man is using tenants glory, i have same experience but i was delivered by my Parent my dad discovered the first time he came to visit me and he asked me to move out as soon as possible.

Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerians In Ghana Control Over 50% Real Estate Investments / Building Collapses In Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Four Injured, Many Trapped / Construction Of 8flats, 4units Of 2bdrms /4 Units Of Mini Flats By Rotecch77

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.