Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? (24733 Views)

My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by bewla(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Definitely a coward! lipsrsealed
dear mama
The coward he pass away and I don't cry because my anger won't make me fill for a stranger

But the truth is many of us stay in the relationship some thank God later
Some don't

Just pray God lead you to the right friend to you and a partner whom is a soulmate

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
bewla:
■ dear mama
The coward he pass away and I don't cry because my anger won't make me fill for a stranger. But the truth is many of us stay in the relationship some thank God later Some don't Just pray God lead you to the right friend to you and a partner whom is a soulmate
1. Abeg leave God out of your decision abeg! undecided

Divorce is available in the case the relationship is not working so your choice to stay is your own and has nothing to do with God, same as your choice to leave. Look at Northerners who know to seek divorce when marriage is over. You dont hear of them pretending it was God who made them stay or leave, do you? So why do southerners pretend God has a hand in their acts ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Robenna(m): 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Franzinni:
Women take note... All the cho cho cho you like to do in your home, always trying to out talk your husband, soliciting advice from your hair dresser and your pastor and other idiots who are single or in a hellish relationship, hellbent on bringing you down to thier wrenched level ... Take note. Or you will become the example...

There is little or no benefit in marriage for men and most men stay with you ONLY becasue of the kids... They will endure your BS till they develop stroke and die unappreciated.

Boss I remove cap for you

Marriage is a scam... That is why they give you certificate without exam.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Divorce is available in the case the relationship is not working so your choice to stay is your own and has nothing to do with God, same as your choice to leave. Look at Northerners who know to seek divorce when marriage is over. You dont here them pretending it was God to made them stay or leave, do you? So why do southerners pretend God has a hand in their acts ? undecided

And they are even more religious than the south.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by ERCROSS(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wawelexy:
To me, I see that man as a coward!!! Why not brace up and be brave to let your partner (the mother of your kids) know you are not feeling her anymore, tell her what the issue is and if no changes, tell her straight that you want to quit but still will be responsible for your kids welfare... I think that's better than running into the thin air like a car exhaust...

Do you even have the idea of what would have ran through the mind of your family, wife and even your kids for that period of 3 months? How do you want the kids to see their father? A coward? An irresponsible man who runs away from his burdens? An unfaithful man? The list goes on and on... As a kid, I can't even forgive such father... cos if you can do this now for an excuse as flimsy as this, then my future isn't save with you when bigger challenges shows up...

Broh, are you married?
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Ybaby: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
litigator:
He he told his wife he was going to work as usual and might be working late since it was a Friday.

Like previous times, his wife felt he was out drinking with friends and will be back the next morning. But he never did. He simply sold his car that afternoon, took an 11pm flight and never came back.

They had considered him missing and was about filing a missing person claim save for his best friend who had the courage to tell the wife that her husband wasn’t missing. He simply disappeared willingly into thin air.

It was after 3 months a strange number called her to ask after the kids. It was their father who had disappeared from work and traumatized his family.

He now wants to be in the life of his kids, but he is done with his wife. He is never coming back her. He feels she is a destiny killer who married him best he had the capacity to provide and not because she loved him.

The wife can’t help but ask where she went wrong in her marriage and what she wasn’t doing right.

According to him, he felt his wife was simply using him as a provider and a means of financial security. She never truly loved him.

He didn’t want the messy stuff of moving out into another part of the city and the attendant family meetings with everyone trying to convince him to stay.

He felt disappearing to another country where he will be able to start all over again and rebuild his life was the best thing to do.

Have you ever thought of leaving your family and disappearing into another part of the world to start all over again?

Why?

SIMP! men who abandon thier families in vulnerable times are simps

Avoid weak men by all means.

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by bewla(m): 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Divorce is available in the case the relationship is not working so your choice to stay is your own and has nothing to do with God, same as your choice to leave. Look at Northerners who know to seek divorce when marriage is over. You dont here them pretending it was God to made them stay or leave, do you? So why do southerners pretend God has a hand in their acts ? undecided
How long will you keep divorce and exchanging women
Don't get me wrong if you find the right person you don't need to look further all you need is plan for your self and your retirement

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by vickydevoka(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wawelexy:
To me, I see that man as a coward!!! Why not brace up and be brave to let your partner (the mother of your kids) know you are not feeling her anymore, tell her what the issue is and if no changes, tell her straight that you want to quit but still will be responsible for your kids welfare... I think that's better than running into the thin air like a car exhaust...

Do you even have the idea of what would have ran through the mind of your family, wife and even your kids for that period of 3 months? How do you want the kids to see their father? A coward? An irresponsible man who runs away from his burdens? An unfaithful man? The list goes on and on... As a kid, I can't even forgive such father... cos if you can do this now for an excuse as flimsy as this, then my future isn't save with you when bigger challenges shows up...
The man is a good man. One way I know. Naso en enter Lagos go start new life
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by affable4(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wawelexy:

I'm 90% sure you are not married. The remaining 10% is that you may be lucky to hv a good marriage.

Obviously you don't understand how it can be sometimes. Before a man walks out like that, do you know the efforts he has put in just to make things right?

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Ybaby: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wawelexy:

You have said it all but forgot to add a weak man

What if it was his wife that ran away from him and the kids? Such a sorry excuse of a man. I vomit on him.

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by vickydevoka(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, Keep shut!

Why are you men so confused undecided. She declared her husband missing, you said she never loved him.

I'm sure if she did not declare her husband missing, you'll still use derogatory words on her. You men are really confused oo undecided

The wife even asked where she went wrong in the marriage so could adjust. The man is just a randy irresponsible man!!

Confused irresponsible men everywhere!! Shior!!
Yes. Some women actions are natural. The man would have begged to change her way that it's affecting him. Buh meself never marry bcus I de fear woman. Worst part is I see ladies from poor family as fake lovers just being nice to get what the want

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
litigator:
And they are even more religious than the south.
Exactly! The way I see it, the situation with marriage in the south is as a result of irrational cultural ideas coming to bear against the people. undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by jeff1607(m): 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Ologbo147:
No where was it stated in the write up that it was after three months she filed for a missing person, you guys lack comprehension

Weren’t you taught punctuation in school ? What do you think the punctuation I made there meant?
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by jeff1607(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
marsup:
It was a debate on Twitter... The man in question is from Kenya... That's not the way the story goes... Op twisted it.

Thanks plenty
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Karnice600: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
litigator:
He he told his wife he was going to work as usual and might be working late since it was a Friday.

Like previous times, his wife felt he was out drinking with friends and will be back the next morning. But he never did. He simply sold his car that afternoon, took an 11pm flight and never came back.

They had considered him missing and was about filing a missing person claim save for his best friend who had the courage to tell the wife that her husband wasn’t missing. He simply disappeared willingly into thin air.

It was after 3 months a strange number called her to ask after the kids. It was their father who had disappeared from work and traumatized his family.

He now wants to be in the life of his kids, but he is done with his wife. He is never coming back her. He feels she is a destiny killer who married him best he had the capacity to provide and not because she loved him.

The wife can’t help but ask where she went wrong in her marriage and what she wasn’t doing right.

According to him, he felt his wife was simply using him as a provider and a means of financial security. She never truly loved him.

He didn’t want the messy stuff of moving out into another part of the city and the attendant family meetings with everyone trying to convince him to stay.

He felt disappearing to another country where he will be able to start all over again and rebuild his life was the best thing to do.

Have you ever thought of leaving your family and disappearing into another part of the world to start all over again?

Why?
Never. Everything about the kids will remind us of each other. That's a magnetic pull no strange reasonable guy would want to find himself between. Lol.
She's always wanting us to cool off for weeks and leave the kids with grandma, or her sisters.
I think there's a part of carefulness and there's a part of 'luck' to this thing called marriage.
Running away from home? Nah, never occurred to me. She'll look for me spiritually. Lol.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
bewla:
■ How long will you keep divorce and exchanging women
■ Don't get me wrong if you find the right person you don't need to look further all you need is plan for your self and your retirement
1. As long as it takes you to learn your lesson that you are likely a part of the problem. There is no law against you having more than one divorce so why concern yourself with the how many? undecided

2. There is no such thing as the right person since anyone can change at anytime and anyday. Instead, there is you making the decision to change as the other changes or to remain fixed while you probably watch your marriage disintegrate. undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by sukkot: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
guysbewise:

Marriage is a BIG SCAM, women just like to use it to get a good loving man to have kids that will look after the women when she is old and once the woman has succeeded in pressuring the man into having the number of kids she wants then only GOD can save that man from that woman.

I now believe marriage is an institution created by satan.

THUNDER FIRE anyone that quotes me with insults
guy , most marriages are created by Satan but not all lol. The marriages created by Satan ? The woman is the one running the show and she is the enforcer and executioner in the house but that marriage created by GOD it is the man running the show while the woman is under complete subjection BUT for GOD to create your marriage the man has to be a man who does right by GOD. A righteous man. So all you guys who have terroristic women At home and marriages run by Satan you hsve to understand that GOD is angry at you and has handed you to "Satan and his disciple" aka your wife lmaooo
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by GorillaApp(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Klass99:

I think women feel this way more than men do, because we have been mostly sold a pipe dream (as women) that marriage and kids bring joy and fufilment. And without these things we will be forever doomed, unhappy and unfulfilled.

So, what do most of us do? We actively pursue this dream or mirage of bliss and fulfilment only to get it, then realize, we are not bursting with joy, we are not happy or fulfilled, like we were told we would be.

Then we want out, but we are afraid of what people will say, the stigma of divorce or being called a bad mother who cannot endure for the sake of her children.

Right
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by DDDDDav: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wawelexy:

He is not a coward. Not everybody loves being begged. If he had followed your line above. The whole village people of the girl will come and beg. Not accepting makes you a bad person. I love that man.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
DDDDDav:
■ He is not a coward. Not everybody loves being begged. If he had followed your line above. The whole village people of the girl will come and beg. Not accepting makes you a bad person. I love that man.
1. So the village peope are to blame for his choosing to run away like a common thief, this rather than divorce the woman in court? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by franchasng: 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
Franzinni:
Women take note... All the cho cho cho you like to do in your home, always trying to out talk your husband, soliciting advice from your hair dresser and your pastor and other idiots who are single or in a hellish relationship, hellbent on bringing you down to thier wrenched level ... Take note. Or you will become the example...

There is little or no benefit in marriage for men and most men stay with you ONLY becasue of the kids... They will endure your BS till they develop stroke and die unappreciated.

grin cheesy

Wehrey full Nairaland grin
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by TheCongo2: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Cutehector:
by asking questions from people around them. Classmates, coworkers. Ask!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by nedekid: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Franzinni:

Well said bro.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by goodmike7: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2023
dominique:

Oh! So the man is a saint of that's always right and the woman is always wrong? Do you know how many woman are forced to put their lives on standstill because of marriage and maltreated as a result? Do you know how many women that have to suffer all sorts of abuse in marriage and hold it all in because of the children and what people will say? Do you know how many women that made call sorts of sacrifices for their husbands yet they're rewarded with infidelity, disrespect and abuse? In all these, the man is an innocent saint and the women is always wrong and somewhat deserves any ill treatment she gets from men. With due respect, you no too get sense. You want to become a baby daddy so you can add to the number of women you and your fellow men slut shame abi? I'm sure you've started concocting the lies you're going to tell against the mother when the child grows up to look for you. Na una way be that.

Women who endure are from poor homes and as a result they have no where else to go, they depend on their husband for survival..name rich women who you know who undergoes abuse and all that shit from men..its women like you are have high taste but poor mentally and financially that stresses men..its broke cheap hoes like you who torment men to provide what your father and entire generations cant provide.. its ill mannered girls like you who make men run away from home and kids because you turn to demon or pretend during courtship.

I dont need a prophet to tell me you will never make a good wife and buikd a good home.

Your parents should be blamed for birthing a pandemic like you to men with all due respect.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by sharone21(f): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
Klass99:

I think women feel this way more than men do, because we have been mostly sold a pipe dream (as women) that marriage and kids bring joy and fufilment. And without these things we will be forever doomed, unhappy and unfulfilled.

So, what do most of us do? We actively pursue this dream or mirage of bliss and fulfilment only to get it, then realize, we are not bursting with joy, we are not happy or fulfilled, like we were told we would be.

Then we want out, but we are afraid of what people will say, the stigma of divorce or being called a bad mother who cannot endure for the sake of her children.

If not that I know that God is a loving Father, I would have said women were cheated with the enormous responsibilities we have been saddled with...

If the man who has the main responsibility of provision alone runs away, he is really a coward and his strength in the 'day of adversity', is really small.

So, what about women who carry so much already and are still made to go and look for money, where do we RUN to.... Luckily enough, women aren't doing badly despite all these responsibilities.

And to think one mumu Zonebie- free is supporting the man.

2 Likes

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Even the story says that the man was always out late in the night drinking with his friends. That shows he was never a responsible husband. Some of these men always think that the grass is green at the other side. In my opinion, I don't think the woman lost anything good, cuz he was never a responsible man. She should give him time to return home, then if he doesn't, she will surely move on and be fine.
Or maybe he is always late out,because his home is a hellhole..
Many men keep away from their home because,their wives are Devils sent to drive them to their early deaths..
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
sharone21:
■ If not that I know that God is a loving Father, I would have said women were cheated with the enormous responsibilities we have been saddled with...
■ If the man who has the main responsibility of provision alone runs away, he is really a coward and his strength in the 'day of adversity', is really small. So, what about women who carry so much already and are still made to go and look for money, where do we RUN to.... Luckily enough, women aren't doing badly despite all these responsibilities. And to think one mumu Zonebie- free is supporting the man.
1. Which God saddled which women with what responsibilities? Women, much like men, choose what to saddle themselves with. God has nothing to do with any of it. undecided

2. undecided

Again, God has nothing to do with these burdens men and women place on themselves. undecided
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2023
fof1:

Satanic Mindsets
He doesn't care about your opinion..
Delusional Bigots..
Everything is Satanic to you..
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2023
FlipModeSquade:
■ Or maybe he is always late out,because his home is a hellhole.. Many men keep away from their home because,their wives are Devils sent to drive them to their early deaths..
. Let me guess... those men are too stewpid to seek divorce in the case that they are unhappy in marriage because women are to blame for it all? undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Thegoodone13(m): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
litigator:

How is she using you?

Care to educate us?

Thanks
. She is working and she is saving all her salary but I'm using all my salary for house keeping and all expenses. It mean she has another plan.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2023
Thegoodone13:
. She is working and she is saving all her salary but I'm using all my salary for house keeping and all expenses. It mean she has another plan.
Marriage is an agreement between a man and a woman. If you feel she needs to contribute more to the upkeep for what is after all her own family too Why not go back to the negotiation table with her on it? Why whine and complain when you can both harsh even this out as husband and wife ought to. undecided
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Thegoodone13(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Marriage is an agreement between a man and a woman. If you feel she needs to contribute more to the upkeep for what is after all her own family too Why not go back to the negotiation table with her on it? Why whine and complain when you can both harsh even this out as husband and wife ought to. undecided
. You can't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Siblings Recreate Old Family Photo / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / None Of My Fiance's Family Members Likes Me. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.