Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? (24722 Views)

My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Maigaskiya04:
I will never have such a thought inshaAllah.
My wife and kids are the coolness of my eyes and the sources of my happiness.
Allah ya baku Zaman lafiya toh
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2023
princeemmma:
I don't blame the said man, we don't know the reason why he left them.....

Sometimes our day to day activities stress every man up.... Imagine waking up in the morning for work, without knowing how the day is going to be.................. go to work like you have planted some kind of money out there, coming back in the night with little and getting scolded or different reactions from your wife

A lot of man out there is a walking dead, they don't have any inspiration, no motivation, they just continue doing what they do with last of there strength

Women has a lot of work to do, by checking up there husband time to time, every night they need to make sure he is sleeping with less burden

Sometimes my wife attitudes at home always make me feel like running away from everything, but when i remember the hug i receive from my daughter every night i get home, and the smile on her face when am leaving for work........... i feel at ease, and that has kept me going
Your last statement touches me most daughters are very close to their Daddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Fearyourcreator: 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wawelexy:
To me, I see that man as a coward!!! Why not brace up and be brave to let your partner (the mother of your kids) know you are not feeling her anymore, tell her what the issue is and if no changes, tell her straight that you want to quit but still will be responsible for your kids welfare... I think that's better than running into the thin air like a car exhaust...

Do you even have the idea of what would have ran through the mind of your family, wife and even your kids for that period of 3 months? How do you want the kids to see their father? A coward? An irresponsible man who runs away from his burdens? An unfaithful man? The list goes on and on... As a kid, I can't even forgive such father... cos if you can do this now for an excuse as flimsy as this, then my future isn't save with you when bigger challenges shows up...
E dey sweet to talk... Na the man know wetin him eye dey see
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Maigaskiya04: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Allah ya baku Zaman lafiya toh

Ameen. Nagode sosai

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

E dey sweet to talk... Na the man know wetin him eye dey see
Wetin him eye see wey reduce am to running away like rat when even Hausa cattle herder know say legal divorce is the only way out of a marriage? undecided
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Fearyourcreator: 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wetin him eye see wey reduce am to running away like rat when even Hausa cattle herder know say legal divorce is the only way out of a marriage? undecided
You ain't the one in the marriage... So you don't know
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You ain't the one in the marriage... So you don't know
The same rule applies as far as all marriages. So whether you are going through it in the North or in the south, the rule is the same -- legal divorce is the way out and abandonment is a criminal offense. So how can a southerner think it sane to choose abandonment when his northern counterpart knows legal divorce is the only sensible step to take in such a situation? undecided
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Idaytesj29(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jovialjune1:

See epistle untop comprehension issues that you clearly don't have

Even the police will tell you to file missing persons report after 48hrs, but somehow it is the woman's fault that the mistake of an entity ran away from his home and kids, it must always be the woman's fault

The day sense will make all of you reason sanely to realise the opposite gender is not the cause of your ineptitude and crassness, then take full responsibility for your short comings, maybe the world will be a better place seeing as you men destroy it on a daily.

He is a mistake of an entity because he ran away from a loveless marriage before die prematurely? If its the wife, I know you will be praising her for the courage to do so. Men also cry pls.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
Idaytesj29:
■ He is a mistake of an entity because he ran away from a loveless marriage before die prematurely?
■ If its the wife, I know you will be praising her for the courage to do so. Men also cry pls.
1. The law already provides every person a way to run away from a loveless marriage even from day one and it is called divorce. So why run like a coward when you can run away as a sensible being should? undecided

2. Divorce is also available to women. Abandonment is for cowards. undecided
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by teemonk(m): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
jeff1607:
After 3months she decided to file for a missing person! Your own husband?

This story doesn’t add up

Try to read to comprehend before you spew rubbish out...
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
..... The man is a coward.
Someone like me will disappear with all my kids.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by babaoo: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
Same thing am planning to do but my plan is to relocate to another stay but with this update,I swear moving to another state will not help me,the best is to leave this naija and be sending child support monthly,if the children grow and she feel she doesn't want them to come meet me,I sha know I have tried my best,trying to help them na their mama no gree
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
guysbewise:

Marriage is a BIG SCAM, women just like to use it to get a good loving man to have kids that will look after the women when she is old and once the woman has succeeded in pressuring the man into having the number of kids she wants then only GOD can save that man from that woman.

I now believe marriage is an institution created by satan.

THUNDER FIRE anyone that quotes me with insults
Without marriage will you be born to type gibberish?
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
babaoo:
Same thing am planning to do but my plan is to relocate to another stay but with this update,I swear moving to another state will not help me,the best is to leave this naija and be sending child support monthly,if the children grow and she feel she doesn't want to come meet me,I sha know I have tried my best
Get legally divorced so you don't end up with a criminal record for not opting for what even northern cattle herders realize is commonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Fearyourcreator: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The same rule applies as far as all marriages. So whether you are going through it in the North or in the south, the rule is the same -- legal divorce is the way out and abandonment is a criminal offense. So how can a southerner think it sane to choose abandonment when his northern counterpart knows legal divorce is the only sensible step to take in such a situation? undecided
I still insist you are not the one with the woman... Don't judge from here

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by babaoo: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Get legally divorced so you don't end up with a criminal record for not opting for what even northern cattle herders realize is commonsense. undecided
If you are sensible enough you will understand,am trying to do my thing low key but since you are not married,u can never understand..you can shout ur divorce when are a single but married you will realize is not easy like most you unmarried folks think it is.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

The one judging you is the Law which declares you a criminal in the case you abandon your marriage. Even Northern herdsmen would not debase themselves to that level in marriage. So why many southerners do it believing they are just in their stewpidity is beyond me. undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by babaoo: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Wetin dis one they talk,are you married at all,I can't bet it's a big no, so plz don't put ur mouth for wetin u know get knowledge about abeg
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
babaoo:
If you are sensible enough you will understand,am trying to do my thing low key but since you are not married, u can never understand..you can shout ur divorce when are a single but married you will realize is not easy like most you unmarried folks think it is.
So, Northerners have been managing fine with divorce as the only sensible way out of marriage in that same Nigeria since at least the time of your great grandfathers. So, why are you, a southerner too big for divorce yet willing instead to take the cowards-- low key-- way out? undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Umadam: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
That mean u are married to a good woman!
Maigaskiya04:
I will never have such a thought inshaAllah.
My wife and kids are the coolness of my eyes and the sources of my happiness.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by babaoo: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The one judging you is the Law which declares you a criminal in the case you abandon your marriage. Even Northern herdsmen would not debase themselves to that level in marriage. So why many southerners do it believing they are just in their stewpidity is beyond me. undecided
In the first place why you go compair northern with southwrn... northern no get life most especially hause and Fulani....those ones no get life..you think getting married is all about bearing children and not taking care of then like the northern do....abeg don't ever compair northern to a southern because northern not get life and God will continue to punish whoever put together insame country
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Umadam: 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Would've divorce her, take possession of my kids... the worst I would do!
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by babaoo: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, Northerners have been managing fine with divorce as the only sensible way out of marriage in that same Nigeria since at least the time of your great grandfathers. So, why are you, a southerner too big for divorce yet willing instead to take the cowards-- low key-- way out? undecided
Be Deceiving urself that northern devorce themselves,the right world to use is abandon...yes the northern abandoned not devorce get ur fact rite and to let you know,northern are not same as southern...na the mumu pple wey join us for selfish reasons make you think we are same.we are never same
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by juman(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sometimes the father run away permanently.
Particularly if the wife is a troublesome woman.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2023
babaoo:
■ In the first place why you go compair northern with southwrn... northern no get life most especially hause and Fulani....those ones no get life..you think getting married is all about bearing children and not taking care of then like the northern do....abeg don't ever compair northern to a southern because northern not get life and God will continue to punish whoever put together insame country
1. Simple! Comparing your situation to that of Northerners who live in the same Nigeria yet easily access divorce when they know it is time to move on from a marriage is sensible, isn't it? undecided

You pretend you are better than them yet in this they know to apply commonsense where you and others like you feel acting like cowards is the way for you, how come? undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
babaoo:
■ Be Deceiving urself that northern devorce themselves,the right world to use is abandon...yes the northern abandoned not devorce get ur fact rite and to let you know,northern are not same as southern...na the mumu pple wey join us for selfish reasons make you think we are same.we are never same
1. Even as far back as the 1980s, the records are there to show that Northerners do not shy away from divorce. In parts of plateau state for instance, divorce was recordwd to have been as high as 60% whereas the south continue to record an artificial rate of les than 1% Marriage abandonment is majorly a southern cultural practice which has now been criminalized by your government. undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Osobi32(m): 10:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wawelexy:
To me, I see that man as a coward!!! Why not brace up and be brave to let your partner (the mother of your kids) know you are not feeling her anymore, tell her what the issue is and if no changes, tell her straight that you want to quit but still will be responsible for your kids welfare... I think that's better than running into the thin air like a car exhaust...

Do you even have the idea of what would have ran through the mind of your family, wife and even your kids for that period of 3 months? How do you want the kids to see their father? A coward? An irresponsible man who runs away from his burdens? An unfaithful man? The list goes on and on... As a kid, I can't even forgive such father... cos if you can do this now for an excuse as flimsy as this, then my future isn't save with you when bigger challenges shows up...
pls shut up.... Have u any idea what men go through in their various homes? Are u even aware that most men are suffering and smiling? Because men don't speak up and u all think everything is alright with us. Bia be very careful before vomiting rubbish! Many men have died trying to man up. The society made us believe that it is our responsibility to provide for the family and carry all the burdens, yet the ladies we marry take full advantage of this previlage to abuse us and talk down on us. Men suffer emotionally, psychologically, mentally and otherwise. Too much expectations from a man yet we are not appreciated. A man will labour all his youthful years, he will get married and start to raise kids and later in life when the kids are all grown they will focus on their mother. Have u wondered why the society has more widows than widowers! Try dey get sense ooo

4 Likes

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by TheCongo2: 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

This is a very wiseman who doesn't jump into judgment because he never walked into the man's shoes.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
Osobi32:
■ pls shut up.... Have u any idea what men go through in their various homes? Are u even aware that most men are suffering and smiling? Because men don't speak up and u all think everything is alright with us. Bia be very careful before vomiting rubbish!
■ Many men have died trying to man up. The society made us believe that it is our responsibility to provide for the family and carry all the burdens, yet the ladies we marry take full advantage of this previlage to abuse us and talk down on us.
■ Men suffer emotionally, psychologically, mentally and otherwise. Too much expectations from a man yet we are not appreciated. A man will labour all his youthful years, he will get married and start to raise kids and later in life when the kids are all grown they will focus on their mother. Have u wondered why the society has more widows than widowers! Try dey get sense ooo
1. Why do those men do that to themselves when divorce has always been available to even them from day one of marriage? undecided

2. Society made you believe? Society does not put a gun to anyone's heads last I checked. undecided

3. And we are talking of the same country where Northerners embrace divorce as a sensible out from marriage. While the official divorce rates in much much southern Nigeria hovers around 1% --- a number which does not reflect the cowardly act of marriage abandonment that is typical among southerners -- the legal divorce rate among Northerners is at least at 50%. So how you explain this claim that society is to blame for it all? undecided

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by TheCongo2: 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
Osobi32:
pls shut up.... Have u any idea what men go through in their various homes? Are u even aware that most men are suffering and smiling? Because men don't speak up and u all think everything is alright with us. Bia be very careful before vomiting rubbish! Many men have died trying to man up. The society made us believe that it is our responsibility to provide for the family and carry all the burdens, yet the ladies we marry take full advantage of this previlage to abuse us and talk down on us. Men suffer emotionally, psychologically, mentally and otherwise. Too much expectations from a man yet we are not appreciated. A man will labour all his youthful years, he will get married and start to raise kids and later in life when the kids are all grown they will focus on their mother. Have u wondered why the society has more widows than widowers! Try dey get sense ooo

I like your post but I completely disagree with the bolded.
The children will forsake only an abusive father.

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by TheCongo2: 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Why do those men do that to themselves when divorce has always been available to even them from day one of marriage? undecided

2. Society made you believe? Society does not put a gun to anyone's heads last I checked. undecided

3. And we are talking of the same country where Northerners embrace divorce as a sensible out from marriage. While the official divorce rates in much much southern Nigeria hovers around 1% --- a number which does not reflect the cowardly act of marriage abandonment that is typical among southerners -- the legal divorce rate among Northerners is at least at 50%. So how you explain this claim that society is to blame for it all? undecided

Bro, what is this Northerners versus Southerners issue about ?
There is only one Super Eagle Team and Not two.
Re: As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? by Muyiwabiggy(m): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
jeff1607:
After 3months she decided to file for a missing person! Your own husband?

This story doesn’t add up

Where in the write up that says she filed for divorce after 3 months? Where? Mchteew. U better read it again before u continue to make a fool of urself here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos / Siblings Recreate Old Family Photo / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.