Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,056 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road (31648 Views)

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by inoki247: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2023
Lol
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2023
….
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Pickmycall: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2023
Carryon as if nothing happens.If to say you get car,she for come sharperly.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by odoemenacelevian(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Y
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by omoadeleye(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:
So I met this lady 2 weeks ago in school, she came for her project work.

She showed a lot of interest during our conversation which made me to collect her number, thereafter we continued chatting on WhatsApp and calling

She later said she will be coming to school and I told her to let me know so that I will meet her in school because I live very close to our school, infact I invited her to my place but she later postponed it and said she won't be coming again and said I should visit her instead.

I wasn't prepared for such outing that day so I told her to wait till Sunday and she agreed, we continued chatting on WhatsApp till yesterday Sunday morning, she called me early in the morning to inquire if I will still visit her and I said yes, she said by 12pm because she will first go to church.

When it was 11:30, I called her and she asked if I had left home and I told her very soon, she now said I should call her once I get to a particular location and give the phone to bike man so that she will give us the direction to her place.

I left home 12:10 pm, got to the location, negotiated with okada man, called her number but she didn't pick, I called the second time, she didn't answer so I thought maybe she wasn't with her phone.

I waited for her to call back but she didn't, after waiting for awhile without reaching her, I told the bike man to carry another passenger.

The last time I called her, she switched off her phone, I returned back to my house.

She hasn't called to offer any explanation after 20 hours and I'm just surprised.

Here is my question for ladies on this forum, is what she did okay? What do you think made her to behave that way?

I'm not the type that run after ladies up and down, I hardly do such thing, I've avoided women for most part of my life and such ugly experience will surely affect the way I relate with them anywhere I find myself

Sorry Simp, Tyrone just showed up without giving a call.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Olumaeme: 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Dont visit any lady, if she cant visit you, at least it should be a neutral ground. If she dosent come, you can drink coke and go home.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by hitng(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Next time no carry bike
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by chudez0147(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2023
Good for you
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Amayabor1: 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
One sign I know a boy is very useless is when he easily visits a lady in her house when he hardly knows her. It is a sign that the guy is very useless. And some of you will still be comfortable to have sex with her on top her bed.

Men these days nor just get shame!

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by greggng: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

She showed a lot of interest during our conversation which made me to collect her number, thereafter we continued chatting on WhatsApp and calling

She later said she will be coming to school and I told her to let me know so that I will meet her in school because I live very close to our school, infact I invited her to my place but she later postponed it and said she won't be coming again and said I should visit her instead.

I wasn't prepared for such outing that day so I told her to wait till Sunday and she agreed, we continued chatting on WhatsApp till yesterday Sunday morning, she called me early in the morning to inquire if I will still visit her and I said yes, she said by 12pm because she will first go to church.

When it was 11:30, I called her and she asked if I had left home and I told her very soon, she now said I should call her once I get to a particular location and give the phone to bike man so that she will give us the direction to her place.

I left home 12:10 pm, got to the location, negotiated with okada man, called her number but she didn't pick, I called the second time, she didn't answer so I thought maybe she wasn't with her phone.

I waited for her to call back but she didn't, after waiting for awhile without reaching her, I told the bike man to carry another passenger.

The last time I called her, she switched off her phone, I returned back to my house.

She hasn't called to offer any explanation after 20 hours and I'm just surprised.

Here is my question for ladies on this forum, is what she did okay? What do you think made her to behave that way?

I'm not the type that run after ladies up and down, I hardly do such thing, I've avoided women for most part of my life and such ugly experience will surely affect the way I relate with them anywhere I find myself

I.am not a lady but I believe every disappointment is a blessing in disguise . God most have saved you from untimely death. That lady could ve lured you into wrong hands and your head used for ritual ...you made a mistake by going to her ...she most be the first person to come to you ...then you study her ..atleast know one or two about her b4 you started paying her a visit ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Dialpad: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Don't be angry .... work hard .... you can get anything you want so long as you have $$$$$$.

You don't need to be fine, handsome or anything.... so long as you can prove that you smell of cash even the ladies you think are impossible will beg to be with you.

Hustle is the key word

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Amayabor1:
One sign I know a boy is very useless is when he easily visits a lady in her house when he hardly knows her. It is a sign that the guy is very useless. And some of you will still be comfortable to have sex with her on top her bed.

Men these days nor just get shame!

the mumu boy go don buy condom for pocket Incase of lashing, him dey reason with his small prick
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Gandrova: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
DynamicWriter:
grin grin grin

You wan go meet a bani for house. Lmao.

Your mumu no too much.

You don't have a house? You can't tell her to come to your house.

After all your mother prayers for you to be successful in life. You choose to simp in life.

Anyway, in case anyone needs a quality content writer. Kindly check my signature for contact details.
Did you read the post before writing or you just choose to be stupid?

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by EnterpriseMan: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:
Please nobody should call me a simp

We are not of the same tribe, so could that be the reason she changed her mind?
SIMP!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by merits(m): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

Na so one idiot lady wan show me this types of useless attitude,I blocked her everywhere.I don't have time for nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by danthamccoy(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
And a red-pilled internet warrior is born.
Just one experience and you're already confessing that it will colour all your future interactions with girls.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Anunakeeh: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Even though this is Fake News.

But there are too many useless and stupid people around in nigeria lately. I mean too many blockhead and dumb Foools.

Too many Stupid and Dumb people with Money and Material Things. I mean more of like Dummies. Many among you haven't realize that Being Stupid & Dumb is the New Intelligence in Nigeria

There are very Few Quality Humans with Real Intelligence in that country called nigeria.
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by BeauBragnar11: 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Killbillz:

The probability of another guest is 9/10 It's most likely the truth stop finding another excuse for her.

The small boy no wan get sense grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Kobicove(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

She abandoned you cos you came with an Okada, she was expecting you to show up with a car.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by omonnakoda: 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
You did not create a thread on how to upgrade from okada user to car owner?

Maybe you need to look at your priorities?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Salowise: 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
Swallow what ever excuse she gives you and stop giving her attention. Don't make her feel special, see her as if she's not worth the kind of girl you like to be with.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by TUTU147: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Don't give,I like such lady.i will continue to prove her wrong.she might just be trying you.give her more time.
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by OloyeVIII: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
She prolly had someone around. Same sh*t happened to me last month but she came over and left, called to know if she's gotten home. Didn't get a reply, found out she went to see some dickweed.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Immanuelsnr: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

Bro u don't have to leave her like that ooo, make sure u invite her ,Bleep her dump her
Just kidding tho

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by frozen70(f): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

She is the only one that can explain why she guffed
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by VULCAN(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
A greater one than you came around.

When the man asks her who is calling she will say "one yeye guy that is disturbing me".

She was receiving the D while you were calling her.

She hasn't answered your call since because she is ashamed and hasn't thought of a lie yet

9 Likes

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by BigYash: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2023
cheesy Op been don plan many things for mind to go do there.. See disappointment cheesy That girl sabi jare... SIMPs must be thought some lessons. How man go carry himself comot hux,say he wan go visit girl when he just meet? Damn! The girl need look down on you ,cux you first looked down on yourself. No be neutral place o.. Her house.. Them need flog this op
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Caramia2020(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
The main guy is around, so she has to abandon side guy.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by winner37(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
This guy is still wasting time trusting ladies..
A lady invited you to her place and you happily accepted the idea what if the lady reported you to her boyfriend and they decided to dealt with you mercilessly...
Maybe the lady was a victim of such so she decided to make another person a victim of such too..

Guy is a very lesson to learn next time be wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by dododawa1: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
One side STORY not ACCEPTED but fear W.
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Spiff20(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Women are like that, that's why when we break their hearts we don't look back. Although I don't even know how to break any heart, but for the guys that do, kudos to them. These women can be so heartless at times. Bro, you've had your first taste of their poison and I'm sure it will inform your next heartless move towards them or you can continue simping.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos / Are U Planning to Propose To HER?Are U Married Already?? / Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.