Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road (31659 Views)

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Everbryte: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sorry about that,

It might be that she got turned off in the course of the conversation.
Since you people are still trying to get connected, one little thing can trigger a "NO" signal and she is like "Iv got to stop here" b4 it even started.

Fineman2:
So I met this lady 2 weeks ago in school, she came for her project work.

She showed a lot of interest during our conversation which made me to collect her number, thereafter we continued chatting on WhatsApp and calling

She later said she will be coming to school and I told her to let me know so that I will meet her in school because I live very close to our school, infact I invited her to my place but she later postponed it and said she won't be coming again and said I should visit her instead.

I wasn't prepared for such outing that day so I told her to wait till Sunday and she agreed, we continued chatting on WhatsApp till yesterday Sunday morning, she called me early in the morning to inquire if I will still visit her and I said yes, she said by 12pm because she will first go to church.

When it was 11:30, I called her and she asked if I had left home and I told her very soon, she now said I should call her once I get to a particular location and give the phone to bike man so that she will give us the direction to her place.

I left home 12:10 pm, got to the location, negotiated with okada man, called her number but she didn't pick, I called the second time, she didn't answer so I thought maybe she wasn't with her phone.

I waited for her to call back but she didn't, after waiting for awhile without reaching her, I told the bike man to carry another passenger.

The last time I called her, she switched off her phone, I returned back to my house.

She hasn't called to offer any explanation after 20 hours and I'm just surprised.

Here is my question for ladies on this forum, is what she did okay? What do you think made her to behave that way?

I'm not the type that run after ladies up and down, I hardly do such thing, I've avoided women for most part of my life and such ugly experience will surely affect the way I relate with them anywhere I find myself
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by OriOko88(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
sisisioge:
She said 12noon....you left your house 12:10pm. Only God knows how many minutes late you were. Some people have no patience for tardiness....pele fa.
Sisi ologe je ka fo now. grin
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by blaise26abj(m): 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
success1smyn:
It happened to me sometime ago, I called this lady severally, she didn't answer the phone and switched off the phone after a while so I stopped calling her and went back. She sent a voice message the following day that she lost her mum and has been crying since.

Lesson: Wait till you hear from her

Why do I feel you are being primed for BILLING . Might be wrong though
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Exceed15: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
I just hope she's okay . What would she gain by treating you in such manner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Staru1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
already u don fall mugu...if u be guyman wa sabi,no giveup...na another person turn, keep calling until it is ur own time,make she find u come for d bleeping, just rather ur movement as walkover,her returns Match in ur place 4 d bleeping

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Sureboyy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:
see this one, I first invited her but she declined and invited to her place instead
Next time don't go to her place...make her come to your place first, you are the man
If she insists on not coming to your place then you guys should meet at a neutral location
No go dae go woman house make them no do you something undecided undecided 🙂

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Sweetvie: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lol... Fineman2 you sure say u fine? grin grin
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Adext4sure(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
You don murder the talk finish sha 🤛

adler777:
Sorry bro. She probably had another "guest".

One thing I must tell you as a guy is: never visit ladies, let them do the visiting, there's more respect for you as a guy that way... No matter how compelling she sounds, always let her be the one to visit you.✌🏾

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Exceed15:
I just hope she's okay . What would she gain by treating you in such manner?
A bitter lady, could do that. Some girls can be bitter, maybe due to past relationship, as for girls like that, please don't hesitate to stop, whatever you have for her. Don't stress it. If she doesn't reciprocate same energy after proving your interest in her. As a man, you should be a conversationist. Jovial, hardworking, friendly and open minded.
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by success1smyn(m): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
blaise26abj:

Why do I feel you are being primed for BILLING . Might be wrong though

Well, your feeling - your problem not mine.
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by blaise26abj(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
success1smyn:

Well, your feeling - your problem not mine.
😴😴😴
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by pizzzy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Next time when a woman is not following your lead cut her off asap
You invited her to ur place she postponed it, later canceled it and told you to come to her place instead. I would have black listed her or told her that if she has a problem with coming to a man's house she shouldn't bother contacting me again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by pizzzy(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
anyilalaz:
In a space or two weeks or so you don the invite baby or later the baby invites you!!! Haba, it was too early for both of you. Next time, first thing, invite a lady to a public space-Cafe, cinema, cool restaurant, any fun environment. Next you invite her to your house. Visiting her house is the last on the process line.

Nevertheless, just ghost her, if she reach out ok but if not ok too. Never you show signs of disappointment over for what happened.
oga leave dat talk perhaps he should have waited until my grand kids have their grand kids before inviting her over to his place. It didn't work out for him shit happens,1 hour, 2 weeks, 1 year it's all depends on the chemistry between the both parties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by skj1377(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
When i was in uni final year I travelled to go and see some girl at Rufus Giwa polytechnic. On arrival she switched off her phone, I had to travel back four hours after waiting.
When i started working and driving a nice car I met a girl on the road took her number called her, she started acting funny so I stopped calling, 10 months after she called me I quickly invited her to bauchi all the way from Abuja. She was working in diamond bank so we started doing the do on her second visit.
Travelled to meet her in Abuja on my return leg, she waited till 11pm at the motor park for me. We then went to a hotel for the weekend.
Moral Of The story is don't visit a girl in her house till you have been intimate with her. They call people like you ordinary friend and do not classify you as anything hence her not picking your call.
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Sofyix: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Eiya pele 🤗, two things are she was messing with you by being vindictive or she has a man who stalks her.Then she got a little space she wanted to flirt/talk to someone else other than her man then the stalker bobo has found his way to her house or their house, saw your calls seized her phone too.

Fineman2:
So I met this lady 2 weeks ago in school, she came for her project work.

She showed a lot of interest during our conversation which made me to collect her number, thereafter we continued chatting on WhatsApp and calling

She later said she will be coming to school and I told her to let me know so that I will meet her in school because I live very close to our school, infact I invited her to my place but she later postponed it and said she won't be coming again and said I should visit her instead.

I wasn't prepared for such outing that day so I told her to wait till Sunday and she agreed, we continued chatting on WhatsApp till yesterday Sunday morning, she called me early in the morning to inquire if I will still visit her and I said yes, she said by 12pm because she will first go to church.

When it was 11:30, I called her and she asked if I had left home and I told her very soon, she now said I should call her once I get to a particular location and give the phone to bike man so that she will give us the direction to her place.

I left home 12:10 pm, got to the location, negotiated with okada man, called her number but she didn't pick, I called the second time, she didn't answer so I thought maybe she wasn't with her phone.

I waited for her to call back but she didn't, after waiting for awhile without reaching her, I told the bike man to carry another passenger.

The last time I called her, she switched off her phone, I returned back to my house.

She hasn't called to offer any explanation after 20 hours and I'm just surprised.

Here is my question for ladies on this forum, is what she did okay? What do you think made her to behave that way?

I'm not the type that run after ladies up and down, I hardly do such thing, I've avoided women for most part of my life and such ugly experience will surely affect the way I relate with them anywhere I find myself
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by skj1377(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Don't visit a lady you don't know in her house. Her boyfriend may be a cultist, armed robber, militant or killer. The result can be fatal. Also up your game with a good car and some cash. She will pick your call if you tell her your driving down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by pizzzy(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2023
Leilami:
You messed up from the get-go.
You met a lady once and the next thing you invited her to come and visit you inside your house. That was rude, immature and unreasonable (you should have suggested a hang-out on the first meet)
Anyways she turned you down and decided to give you a soft landing and asked you to visit her instead as a cop-out not knowing you would truly come over.

A lady who doesn't want to be alone with you in your house would not want to be alone with you in her house either( the two options aren't safe for her) She wasn't keen on having you over at her place(she doesn't know you too well and you were moving too fast.
Had it been you suggested a meeting outside of your house and her house she would have honoured the invitation.

Next time you meet a lady take her out first.
oga leave dat talk you read the tory from beginning so? Him no f up by asking her to come to his place. you don meet person for school, she don show interest, dem dey chat for 2 wiss you still want him to whine and dine her. He didn't do anything wrong the game no just enter. Besides indecisiveness is worse than making a bad decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by anyilalaz: 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
pizzzy:
oga leave dat talk perhaps he should have waited until my grand kids have their grand kids before inviting her over to his place. It didn't work out for him shit happens,1 hour, 2 weeks, 1 year it's all depends on the chemistry between the both parties

Everything no be gra-gra.
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Patriotsleague: 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Poor girls play game because that's all they have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Leilami: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2023
anyilalaz:
In a space or two weeks or so you don the invite baby or later the baby invites you!!! Haba, it was too early for both of you. Next time, first thing, invite a lady to a public space-Cafe, cinema, cool restaurant, any fun environment. Next you invite her to your house. Visiting her house is the last on the process line.

Nevertheless, just ghost her, if she reach out ok but if not ok too. Never you show signs of disappointment over for what happened.

Thank you oo
This was the same thing I was trying to tell him but some people are telling him not to listen.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Leilami: 10:11am On Feb 14, 2023
pizzzy:
oga leave dat talk you read the tory from beginning so? Him no f up by asking her to come to his place. you don meet person for school, she don show interest, dem dey chat for 2 wiss you still want him to whine and dine her. He didn't do anything wrong the game no just entered. Besides indecisiveness is worse than making a bad decision.

I am a lady and I am telling him the truth here. A guy tried that with me once. We also spoke on the phone for a few weeks as well and the next thing he was inviting me to his house. I told him I was not comfortable yet coming to his place but he kept insisting ignoring my fears and uneasiness so I did not go and that was the last time I picked up his call. He called me later I ignored him.

It was not that I wanted him to wine and dine me after all I don't even eat outside so he would not need to spend except buy a bottle of water(which I believe is nothing because if I had gone to his house he would have entertained me as a guest)but I wanted a comfortable environment on the first meeting.

I met another one at a party after interacting for a while too the next thing he was suggesting was him coming over to my place. For what? Why would I bring a total stranger inside my home?
The lady does not want to be alone with him in his house neither does she want to be alone with him inside her house. Simple!

A lady I know invited a guy home and he tried raping her inside her house she thought she was safe because she was in her own space thank God she had a black belt.

Any man who invites a lady to his house for a first meeting still has a lot of growing up to do.
You meet someone after a few weeks the next thing is your house. Is that how you bring people anyhow into your sacred space. Why don't you get to know them better for some months before opening the door of your house to them? What if along the line you found out she was a stalker? Get to know people well and vet them properly before bringing them home.
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by pizzzy(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2023
Leilami:

I am a lady and I am telling him the truth here. A guy tried that with me once. We also spoke on the phone for a few weeks as well and the next thing he was inviting me to his house. I told him I was not comfortable yet coming to his place but he kept insisting ignoring my fears and uneasiness so I did not go and that was the last time I picked up his call. He called me later I ignored him.

It was not that I wanted him to wine and dine me after all I don't even eat outside so he would not need to spend except buy a bottle of water(which I believe is nothing because if I had gone to his house he would have entertained me as a guest)but I wanted a comfortable environment on the first meeting.

I met another one at a party after interacting for a while too the next thing he was suggesting was him coming over to my place. For what? Why would I bring a total stranger inside my home?
The lady does not want to be alone with him in his house neither does she want to be alone with him inside her house. Simple!

A lady I know invited a guy home and he tried raping her inside her house she thought she was safe because she was in her own space thank God she had a black belt.

Any man who invites a lady to his house for a first meeting still has a lot of growing up to do.
You meet someone after a few weeks the next thing is your house. Is that how you bring people anyhow into your sacred space. Why don't you get to know them better for some months before opening the door of your house to them? What if along the line you found out she was a stalker? Get to know people well and vet them properly before bringing them home.

omo no be small thing oh u typed 1 full news paper on top dis matter anyways you are entitled to ur opinion plus you are a woman what do you know about been a man?
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Leilami: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
pizzzy:
omo no be small thing oh u typed 1 full news paper on top dis matter anyways you are entitled to ur opinion plus you are a woman what do you know about been a man?

What do you also know about being a woman?

This is why you should never contradict what I tell you about why she ghosted him in the first place. He wants to know why she did that and I gave him a woman's perspective but he can go ahead asking for clarity from his fellow men who do not know what goes on in a woman's mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding / ”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Pic Below: Name Something Women Do Better Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.