Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road (31654 Views)

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by johnwell(m): 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:
So I met this lady 2 weeks ago in school, she came for her project work.

She showed a lot of interest during our conversation which made me to collect her number, thereafter we continued chatting on WhatsApp and calling

She later said she will be coming to school and I told her to let me know so that I will meet her in school because I live very close to our school, infact I invited her to my place but she later postponed it and said she won't be coming again and said I should visit her instead.

I wasn't prepared for such outing that day so I told her to wait till Sunday and she agreed, we continued chatting on WhatsApp till yesterday Sunday morning, she called me early in the morning to inquire if I will still visit her and I said yes, she said by 12pm because she will first go to church.

When it was 11:30, I called her and she asked if I had left home and I told her very soon, she now said I should call her once I get to a particular location and give the phone to bike man so that she will give us the direction to her place.

I left home 12:10 pm, got to the location, negotiated with okada man, called her number but she didn't pick, I called the second time, she didn't answer so I thought maybe she wasn't with her phone.

I waited for her to call back but she didn't, after waiting for awhile without reaching her, I told the bike man to carry another passenger.

The last time I called her, she switched off her phone, I returned back to my house.

She hasn't called to offer any explanation after 20 hours and I'm just surprised.

Here is my question for ladies on this forum, is what she did okay? What do you think made her to behave that way?

I'm not the type that run after ladies up and down, I hardly do such thing, I've avoided women for most part of my life and such ugly experience will surely affect the way I relate with them anywhere I find myself

She was busy with another client, don't intrude!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Hassanmaye(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
adler777:
Sorry bro. She probably had another "guest".

One thing I must tell you as a guy is: never visit ladies, let them do the visiting, there's more respect for you as a guy that way... No matter how compelling she sounds, always let her be the one to visit you.✌🏾
Thank you sir

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Hassanmaye(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
success1smyn:
It happened to me sometime ago, I called this lady severally, she didn't answer the phone and switched off the phone after a while so I stopped calling her and went back. She sent a voice message the following day that she lost her mum and has been crying since.

Lesson: Wait till you hear from her
Noted sir

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Hassanmaye(m): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2023
padi94:
Avoid women house next time
Haha
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by McDiplomat777(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lauhing my ass out. MUMU+FOOL=MUFU

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by qtx(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
grin grin grin
A man with the brain of a man? Hmmmmm. You try!
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Babara1994(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:
Please nobody should call me a simp

We are not of the same tribe, so could that be the reason she changed her mind?
She must be a Yoruba girl. That's how they do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by BABYBULLETIN: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
silvermania:
you be fool... pussy dey decline u? grin weak men everywhere
you are the fool here,if u dont have anything to say,just kip quiet..na for faceless forum u go shout like monkey were ever in real life,i wouldnt be bold to talk to a lady for real or even at the Op face..all this mama thank you kid.. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Hassanmaye(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
seanwilliam:
not only you bro , even my original girlfriend , I always experience heart palpitation anytime she sleeps over.

Last week when one girl visited me, around 3 am cos I was on my phone , she suddenly woke up and started coughing , see I quickly on the light begin Dey shake her o. It happened within 5min , If you see how I was sweating . I don think how many yards my cloth go be for kirikiri grin. I gave her water .

The following morning she was just laughing saying I’m not man enough . She said she didn’t take enough water that’s why, For my mind I said , na the last time wey me and you go sleep together be this . Oloshi. grin
Hahahhahahaha what if she has died shocked
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ladies are no where to be found here.

Ladies know thy selves grin Nigerian ladies are like Nigerian corrupt politicians, beware of dem o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by TheChameleon: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
You are sex hungry and she smelt it... she ran for her dear life. LMFAO grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by anyilalaz: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
In a space or two weeks or so you don the invite baby or later the baby invites you!!! Haba, it was too early for both of you. Next time, first thing, invite a lady to a public space-Cafe, cinema, cool restaurant, any fun environment. Next you invite her to your house. Visiting her house is the last on the process line.

Nevertheless, just ghost her, if she reach out ok but if not ok too. Never you show signs of disappointment over for what happened.

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by BABYBULLETIN: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
greggng:

I.am not a lady but I believe every disappointment is a blessing in disguise . God most have saved you from untimely death. That lady could ve lured you into wrong hands and your head used for ritual ...you made a mistake by going to her ...she most be the first person to come to you ...then you study her ..atleast know one or two about her b4 you started paying her a visit ...
but if it wae the lady that try to visit him,she wouldnt hqve be use for ritual ba..truely common sense is not common...no be everything be ritual ritual..why them neva used you for ritual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by samonak(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
BigYash:
cheesy Op been don plan many things for mind to go do there.. See disappointment cheesy That girl sabi jare... SIMPs must be thought some lessons. How man go carry himself comot hux,say he wan go visit girl when he just meet? Damn! The girl need look down on you ,cux you first looked down on yourself. No be neutral place o.. Her house.. Them need flog this op
was expecting to see one big Kaka for your dp only to see one sad looking droopy eyed dog cry
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by OlawaleBammie: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

She showed a lot of interest during our conversation which made me to collect her number, thereafter we continued chatting on WhatsApp and calling

She later said she will be coming to school and I told her to let me know so that I will meet her in school because I live very close to our school, infact I invited her to my place but she later postponed it and said she won't be coming again and said I should visit her instead.

I wasn't prepared for such outing that day so I told her to wait till Sunday and she agreed, we continued chatting on WhatsApp till yesterday Sunday morning, she called me early in the morning to inquire if I will still visit her and I said yes, she said by 12pm because she will first go to church.

When it was 11:30, I called her and she asked if I had left home and I told her very soon, she now said I should call her once I get to a particular location and give the phone to bike man so that she will give us the direction to her place.

I left home 12:10 pm, got to the location, negotiated with okada man, called her number but she didn't pick, I called the second time, she didn't answer so I thought maybe she wasn't with her phone.

I waited for her to call back but she didn't, after waiting for awhile without reaching her, I told the bike man to carry another passenger.

The last time I called her, she switched off her phone, I returned back to my house.

She hasn't called to offer any explanation after 20 hours and I'm just surprised.

Here is my question for ladies on this forum, is what she did okay? What do you think made her to behave that way?

I'm not the type that run after ladies up and down, I hardly do such thing, I've avoided women for most part of my life and such ugly experience will surely affect the way I relate with them anywhere I find myself
U don't even know if her fon got lost why going home from the church.
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by PeterObi4LP: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
Years back, I invited this good looking girl I met on fcbk. We got talking and checking up on each other. She's from Enugu State, so I invited her to my place in Anambra State where I was serving as corper then.

Behold she showed up to my street as directed and was calling me to come pick her up! Unknowing to her I have already position in one of the shop located there to check her out. Menh what I ordered on fcbk is different from what was delivered to me. I just keep telling her I'm coming until I switch my phone iff. Later she called someone who spoke with a bike man to bring her. Around 8:30pm I called her to give her excuses that I forgot my phone inside the keke I entered to come pick her, I had to go back to look for the keke guy. She promise to come back in the morning I ignore her calls till today.

Though I felt bad about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sniper101:
Her boyfriend must have showed up
at her house unannounced grin

It's a Sunday
... remember?

Your one consolation is the fact that...
I see her calling you on phone or coming to school to find you and apologize about yesterday. I see her asking you to try visiting her again or she asking you when you'll like her to come visit you. I see her allowing you deep your stick inside her canal. I see her steadily cheating on her boyfriend with you; if you were a great fvcka the first time

This I have seen grin

😄

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
Kingsean:

Truth is you didn't do anything bad as far as she gave you her consent to visit. she likely had another guy with her that's why she behaved that way. I would advise that you cut the friendship as she isn't a straightforward person. don't bother calling her anymore and don't invite her over again. just be plain with her even after she apologize over her actions
Fineman2 you don hear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Vietnaminfo(m): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

All I see here is "Time Management ". Try to keep to time and know that not everyone has time to waste. You guys agreed by 12:00pm and at 12:10pm, you are living your home not even at her house. She got something serious to do with her life jaree. Learn to be punctual in your dealings and always keep to time. I know you pocketed 1 or 2 condoms incase miracle happens. 😆 🤣 😂

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Zonefree(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
seanwilliam:
Well, you should not jump into conclusion yet. Many things could have happened then.
There was a time a girl left my place , I was calling her to make sure she’s got to her place. I called up to 20 times ( reasons is I always have this fear if a woman visits me , until she gets to her place safely , my heart won’t be at rest, especially if she sleeps over grin ).

I had to call her friend , she didn’t pick too.

She left my place around 11am, throughout the day she didn’t pick .

She called me with a strange number the following evening that she lost her bag( which contained her phone , key , charger and other stuff) and she didn’t sleep at home cos the key was inside the bag too.

And I already jumped into conclusion that she went to see another man.

Even though it’s possible she slept in another man’s arm that night too grin cheesy

Wait till you hear from her. But whatever she says, take it like a pinch of salt.

Next time , don’t visit woman, as a man, doing that will bruise my ego. Invite her over, make a move to touch her, fhuck her and let her do the chasing. grin
So, you believed the lamba she gave you that day

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by TheOldGods: 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

that was a dumb shitty move. How did you even associate yourself with such classless rags?
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by peretei2024(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

Oga your own is a child-play compare to mine.

A lady I met on Facebook, after chatting and called for over 4 months, finally invited me to Abuja( Lagos to Abuja), that her Parents are curious to meet with me. Infact I even spoken with her mummy on different occasions.

On the day I agreed to visit her in Abuja, she was just calling, and calling. She told me to call her once am close to Jabi in Abuja, so I called as instructed immediately I got to Jabi, and she was like no problem, call me again once you get to Abuja finally bus stop, when I got to the finally bus stop, I tried calling, but her phone was switched off.

I called and called, but still not going, later in the night she picked and told me to look for where to sleep that she will see me the second day.

The second day , she switched off her phone again till midnight. Do you know what she told me when she picked""" sorry, you can't see me again, I will come to Lagos and see you.

I left Abuja in years, I waste all the money on hotel bills and came back home empty.
I

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Noaim: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
[quote author=Fineman2 post=120866895]So I met this lady 2 weeks ago in school, she came for her project work.

I'm not the type that run after ladies up and down, I hardly do such thing, I've avoided women for most part of my life and such ugly experience will surely affect the way I relate with them anywhere I find myself.

You are new in the game lol. When we tell you guys to date around and Bleep as many as possible to get the required experience, you opt for celibacy. Now, you see how your brain has been twisted and turned into a confusion mode. You ain’t seen nothing yet. Only fools take these ones to heart . Two can play that mind game tho.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by GVTAsiwaju(m): 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

I dont know why ladies do this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by farem: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2023
DynamicWriter:
grin grin grin

[s] You wan go meet a bani for house. Lmao.

Your mumu no too much.

You don't have a house? You can't tell her to come to your house
[/s]

After all your mother prayers for you to be successful in life. You choose to simp in life.

Anyway, in case anyone needs a quality content writer. Kindly check my signature for contact details.

Learn to read/understand before response. No be all talk fit.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by FireUpNow(m): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

What level are you? Is the girl question is, is she a final year student who came for her project or what? To be honest the girl doesn't like you but you can still try oo but I am afraid for you
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by adeniran22890: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wait there she's coming backWait there she's coming back...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by greggng: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
BABYBULLETIN:
but if it wae the lady that try to visit him,she wouldnt hqve be use for ritual ba..truely common sense is not common...no be everything be ritual ritual..why them neva used you for ritual

I am talking from.the angle of the guy...when somethings happen one should focus on the brighter side of it ...if the opposite is the case I will still advice the same . Infact is not adviceable visiting someone you don't know very well in his house . You guys can meet in open place ..ie eatery or hotel...etc...try to know what the person do for a living ...only runs girls or olosho doesn't ask questions cos they also visit babalawo for protection ...don't ask me how I know...my friend caught one spreading something that look like powder in his bed...the lady claimed she had to do that cos humans are terrible this days ...in a nutshell she is protecting herself ...on the other hand she might equally use same method to charm the person and the rest could be history ...infact one has to becateful with both men and women ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by djseanjohn77: 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

Firstly, you should be the one making the arrangement.
You don't know if she stays alone, or if she is the owner of the house.
She probably was somewhere and saw how you are dressed, and she made up her mind.
Lastly, always be the one to initiate the meeting, and do it in a public. This goes for both genders.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by aktolly54(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
@op You no call her what can you buy for her? Like coldstone or pizza, woman don't joke with those 2. She know you are coming empty hand and don't like such. Or maybe you don't have a car is the reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Who Met Inside An Elevator At An Office Building, Set To Wed / Are U Planning to Propose To HER?Are U Married Already?? / Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.