Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road (31594 Views)

Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by chosenange(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
UNTIL YOU VISIT HER AT A NEAR PHYSICAL CONTACT THEN YOU WILL REALISE THAT SHE IS A GHOST...

CONTINUE ,,,BUT TELL US YOUR EXPERIENCE LATTER,,,,,,,,,,,,WAITING
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by mayorkent(m): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
No agree to meet up woman for her house again.
If she no wan come your side ... make the meeting be for one calm open place or sit out
That is if she seem sensible oh .
But if na normal flog and go . Just delete the contact ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Greatchidozie(m): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
You agreed to be at a place at a specific time, why are you leaving the house by 10 mins pass the time?
What if she has other plans and your coming late affected it.

Learn to keep to time next time.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by sisisioge: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
She said 12noon....you left your house 12:10pm. Only God knows how many minutes late you were. Some people have no patience for tardiness....pele fa.
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by IMPARTIAL: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Maybe she hid somewhere when you arrived, and immediately she saw you, she did not like what she saw in you. Maybe you were ugly, or too fat or too short or too long, etc.
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by spiceadole: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:
So I met this lady 2 weeks ago in school, she came for her project work.

She showed a lot of interest during our conversation which made me to collect her number, thereafter we continued chatting on WhatsApp and calling

She later said she will be coming to school and I told her to let me know so that I will meet her in school because I live very close to our school, infact I invited her to my place but she later postponed it and said she won't be coming again and said I should visit her instead.

I wasn't prepared for such outing that day so I told her to wait till Sunday and she agreed, we continued chatting on WhatsApp till yesterday Sunday morning, she called me early in the morning to inquire if I will still visit her and I said yes, she said by 12pm because she will first go to church.

When it was 11:30, I called her and she asked if I had left home and I told her very soon, she now said I should call her once I get to a particular location and give the phone to bike man so that she will give us the direction to her place.

I left home 12:10 pm, got to the location, negotiated with okada man, called her number but she didn't pick, I called the second time, she didn't answer so I thought maybe she wasn't with her phone.

I waited for her to call back but she didn't, after waiting for awhile without reaching her, I told the bike man to carry another passenger.

The last time I called her, she switched off her phone, I returned back to my house.

She hasn't called to offer any explanation after 20 hours and I'm just surprised.

Here is my question for ladies on this forum, is what she did okay? What do you think made her to behave that way?

I'm not the type that run after ladies up and down, I hardly do such thing, I've avoided women for most part of my life and such ugly experience will surely affect the way I relate with them anywhere I find myself
This guy,you funny ooo.

You wan go woman house for fvck her?
And maybe,even rob and kill her

The lady is smart

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Bahamas95(m): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:
another guest, I don't think so

But thanks for your advise
Are you joking or what? Don't tell me you trust that girl.

You better take the advice of the guys up there, I will NEVER in my life visit a woman in her house again. Lemme share a story with you.

I met a lady in a bus sometime ago on my way to Port Harcourt. We exchanged numbers after we alighted and she said she would call me when she returns. (We live in same town) I took her as a big sister but one thing led to another and we started fvcking. She told me she didn't have a boyfriend but I pretended to believe her. She's always disturbing me in school to come home for weekends, even if I give excuse that I don't have tfare she would credit my account immediately.

One evening I visited her and wanted to spend the night. We just finished the first round and my spirit told me to dress up and go to the sitting room to watch tv, something I haven't done before. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door, she opened and a hefty guy twice my size walked in. grin

Person wey tell me say she nor get boyfriend dey hug and kiss man for my presence. She introduced me to the guy as her god son and we started gisting about my mum. This lady don't even know my mum o, I just played along with the story line and we ended up confusing the guy. He thought we have known each other for decades. cheesy

The guy stayed with us for 30mins before he left and even gave me 2k. cheesy She was still persuading me to spend the night since the guy didn't suspect anything but fear nor make me stay. That was the last time I went to her house, she don beg me tire but I never go again since that day.......I wonder what would have happened if that guy had caught us in the act. I fear woman house from that day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Konjiboii: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
Girl when keep me waiting 10mins I blocked her,Omo no time for rubbish oh. I'm very time conscious when I no be Uber,I go still buy liquor and provide blao. You must be mad
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by manee2(m): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
grin
Manson1:
So u be carry ur two left legs wan go see woman for house... Seriously, how do you guys give these women so much of ur time? undecided
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by DearGorgeous(f): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:
Please nobody should call me a simp

We are not of the same tribe, so could that be the reason she changed her mind?

No, it has nothing to do with tribe. Maybe her boyfriend/ fiancé visited unannounced and is still with her.

If after today she doesn't call to apologize, just pack her go one side and face better things in front, jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
BABYBULLETIN:
you are the fool here,if u dont have anything to say,just kip quiet..na for faceless forum u go shout like monkey were ever in real life,i wouldnt be bold to talk to a lady for real or even at the Op face..all this mama thank you kid.. undecided undecided
simp grin cheesy cheesy
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by johnwell(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
peretei2024:

I left Abuja in years, I waste all the money on hotel bills and came back home empty.
I

This one strong!
Were you supposed to come back with her?
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Go back to that junction and keep calling the bitch..useless simp
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by johnwell(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Konjiboii:
Girl when keep me waiting 10mins I blocked her,Omo no time for rubbish oh. I'm very time conscious when I no be Uber,I go still buy liquor and provide blao. You must be mad

Uber sef limit waiting time to 5 minutes.
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by bobolaga: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
My guy, the girl is around the junction is like you are not her taste you know all this girls like fake life and they are very selective when they are useful and young, is when expired date is getting closer before they will going to church to pray for husband, my guy nature never cheat nature, some one will disappointed her too, ladies forget that the handsome of men is inside men, not the cars he drive nor the clothes he wear, so my guy relax your self, animal that escape from trap and still in the bush very sure that another trap will catch her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Konjiboii: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
johnwell:

Uber sef limit waiting time to 5 minutes.

Atoh
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by damoobaba: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
success1smyn:
It happened to me sometime ago, I called this lady severally, she didn't answer the phone and switched off the phone after a while so I stopped calling her and went back. She sent a voice message the following day that she lost her mum and has been crying since.

Lesson: Wait till you hear from her

And you believed this? O boy, na the main problem be this.
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by musazulyadain: 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

She showed a lot of interest during our conversation which made me to collect her number, thereafter we continued chatting on WhatsApp and calling

She later said she will be coming to school and I told her to let me know so that I will meet her in school because I live very close to our school, infact I invited her to my place but she later postponed it and said she won't be coming again and said I should visit her instead.

I wasn't prepared for such outing that day so I told her to wait till Sunday and she agreed, we continued chatting on WhatsApp till yesterday Sunday morning, she called me early in the morning to inquire if I will still visit her and I said yes, she said by 12pm because she will first go to church.

When it was 11:30, I called her and she asked if I had left home and I told her very soon, she now said I should call her once I get to a particular location and give the phone to bike man so that she will give us the direction to her place.

I left home 12:10 pm, got to the location, negotiated with okada man, called her number but she didn't pick, I called the second time, she didn't answer so I thought maybe she wasn't with her phone.

I waited for her to call back but she didn't, after waiting for awhile without reaching her, I told the bike man to carry another passenger.

The last time I called her, she switched off her phone, I returned back to my house.

She hasn't called to offer any explanation after 20 hours and I'm just surprised.

Here is my question for ladies on this forum, is what she did okay? What do you think made her to behave that way?

I'm not the type that run after ladies up and down, I hardly do such thing, I've avoided women for most part of my life and such ugly experience will surely affect the way I relate with them anywhere I find myself
Where this type of ignorance is till going on? Ah
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by QuietMynd: 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2023
peretei2024:

Oga your own is a child-play compare to mine.

A lady I met on Facebook, after chatting and called for over 4 months, finally invited me to Abuja( Lagos to Abuja), that her Parents are curious to meet with me. Infact I even spoken with her mummy on different occasions.

On the day I agreed to visit her in Abuja, she was just calling, and calling. She told me to call her once am close to Jabi in Abuja, so I called as instructed immediately I got to Jabi, and she was like no problem, call me again once you get to Abuja finally bus stop, when I got to the finally bus stop, I tried calling, but her phone was switched off.

I called and called, but still not going, later in the night she picked and told me to look for where to sleep that she will see me the second day.

The second day , she switched off her phone again till midnight. Do you know what she told me when she picked""" sorry, you can't see me again, I will come to Lagos and see you.

I left Abuja in years, I waste all the money on hotel bills and came back home empty.
I

Damn
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by deltateam: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

You met a girl for the first time and you invited her to your place. To do what?

Ashawo dey your eyes o.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by deltateam: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
IMPARTIAL:
Maybe she hid somewhere when you arrived, and immediately she saw you, she did not like what she saw in you. Maybe you were ugly, or too fat or too short or too long, etc.

Too long?

Baba o. I raise yansh for you.
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Saintmary(f): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

She must have learnt those tricks from your fellow man.

Ndo
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by superCleanworks(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:
I will never chat or call her again

do not ever ask her what happened. just act like it never happened & reduce the talks by 89%.
next time, NEVER visit a babe till she has visited you 100 times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by rickleye: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

She just developed cold feet. Her good conscience won after the Sunday sermon and decided not to go down that rabbit hole again.
My advice, move on to next woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Okoroawusa: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sorry no vex

1 Like

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by WantsandMore: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:

Sorry man, e be like you misjudged her thinking say she get sense abi? Na why you come dey do everything like gentleman, dey take every precautions yet you still collect. Lol...no worry, you can recoup, when she tries to reach out , call her out on her bullshit behavior don't be forming & be keeping it inside, do not attempt to visit her until she visit you, then you can move on, other than that, una still fit dey talk bit never visit, your friendship/Relationship with her is still fresh, it takes time to understand people & if you eventually do, you'll realize how simple it's to get along. Just be wise next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by success1smyn(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
damoobaba:

And you believed this? O boy, na the main problem be this.

This is not about believe, it's the reality. I later went to greet her family after few days.
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by stormborn28(m): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2023
123yes:
My dear the truth of the matter was that the lady came to that place she said you should enter okada to her place and hid some where observing you. She saw you and never picked your calls because she felt you are not her match physically. This has happened to my friend some time ago.

This is the best answer to OP question
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by BABYBULLETIN: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2023
greggng:

I am talking from.the angle of the guy...when somethings happen one should focus on the brighter side of it ...if the opposite is the case I will still advice the same . Infact is not adviceable visiting someone you don't know very well in his house . You guys can meet in open place ..ie eatery or hotel...etc...try to know what the person do for a living ...only runs girls or olosho doesn't ask questions cos they also visit babalawo for protection ...don't ask me how I know...my friend caught one spreading something that look like powder in his bed...the lady claimed she had to do that cos humans are terrible this days ...in a nutshell she is protecting herself ...on the other hand she might equally use same method to charm the person and the rest could be history ...infact one has to becateful with both men and women ..
ok..i understand were u are going...it normal..nobody want to loose guard..
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by kelspinall(m): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2023
sorry
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by achimendy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fineman2:
another guest, I don't think so

But thanks for your advise

It might be possible.
Re: A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road by Leilami: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
You messed up from the get-go.
You met a lady once and the next thing you invited her to come and visit you inside your house. That was rude, immature and unreasonable (you should have suggested a hang-out on the first meet)
Anyways she turned you down and decided to give you a soft landing and asked you to visit her instead as a cop-out not knowing you would truly come over.

A lady who doesn't want to be alone with you in your house would not want to be alone with you in her house either( the two options aren't safe for her) She wasn't keen on having you over at her place(she doesn't know you too well and you were moving too fast.
Had it been you suggested a meeting outside of your house and her house she would have honoured the invitation.

Next time you meet a lady take her out first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.