Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC (28031 Views)

Kebbi Rep, Bello Yakubu Rejoins APC After Decamping To PDP Four Months Ago / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / Dumo Lulu Briggs Campaigns With Buhari Photo After Decamping From APC To Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ariesbull: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2023
zomby:

Every tribe in Nigeria knows that igbos are severely allergic to honesty, common sense and integrity. Only a fool will follow the senseless igbos; igbos don’t even follow igbos.

They said it

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by putin2: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2023
I personally know that such thing will happen even church owners are also silent. We do expect such from south west , but ppl will also vote for po.
If you want to convince a Yoruba person tell him that the other person is Omo Igbo they will believe you.
They are not after religion , party or qualification of the candidate what they are after is omo igbo.
God help Us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2023
Deltafirstson:
Let Igbos, Yorubas and hausa -fulanis protect their own then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Nayturalistic: 6:56am On Feb 14, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Go drink sniper and stop wasting cyber space. Many reasonable people are currently having slow network just because idiats like you are online.

Sniper? I don’t even know what that is my son.. what is it? Did your dad try to use one before ?
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by lagosrd: 6:57am On Feb 14, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-will-not-get-1000-votes-in-southwest-lp-leaders-predict/

Is it the South West leaders that will vote or the people? You don't know anything. All these leadership just cash out. They can influence anything.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by unmask: 6:59am On Feb 14, 2023
shugagurl:
If Tinubu can fake bishops, is it party leaders that he cannot fake? Such a desperate man is dangerous to any democracy!

[b][/b]
Such a stupid statement from someone who is supposed to be an elder. Does wisdom no longer come with age? The youths should wake up, these old farts are the ones who destroyed Nigeria during their youth with politics of bigotry and hate. We need to break that barrier and seize our future for ourselves! LP will usher in a new Nigeria where the power lies solely on the people. If after 4 years Obi fuks up, we can sack him and employ someone else. Rinse and repeat♻️ until we finally get it right!
I have always said following all these so called leaders in Politics is just stupid. Evaluate each candidate and come to a conclusion who is best. All politicians are in it for their selfish interests.

Imagine the stupid statement he made. I wonder how these ones are considered leaders or elders

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by putin2: 7:00am On Feb 14, 2023
Don't be surprise that Labour Party national chairman who is a Yoruba man is working for Apc .
They hate Igbos man to the core. But is nothing we know that all the hatred is nothing but beef.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by benqo01(m): 7:01am On Feb 14, 2023
“So, it is better for you, Akin Osuntokun to come back to the APC and work for Bola Tinubu. I’m here to talk to you Yorubas, to please support Tinubu because he is our own. If you don’t vote for Tinubu, you’re a bastard to Yoruba land.

WHEN SOMEONE SAID THE YORUBA PEOPLE ARE TRIBALISTIC IN NATURE, NOW I UNDERSTAND THE ANGLE HE HIS COMING FROM AND THIS IDIOT PROVED IT ALL.

CALLING YOUR FELLOW YORUBA KINDRED BASTARD BECAUSE HE OR SHE CHOSE NOT TO SUPPORT ONE OF HIS OWN WHO EVERYONE KNOWS HE CAN NEVER LEAD THIS COUNTRY IS BARBARIC AND A USELESS TALK.

THIS PEOPLE HAVE DECIDED TO PLAY POLITICS OF TRIBALISM ENDANGERING THE FUTURE OF THEIR CHILDREN WITH A SICK MAN.

HE CAN GO WHEREVER HE WANT BUT INSTIGATING BIGOTISTIC COMMENTS ABOUT THE LABOUR PARTY IS STUPIDITY.

PETER OBI IS A NIGHTMARE TO OTHER PARTIES, IF PEOPLE DONT TALK ABOUT YOU THEN YOU RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH THAT IS THE CASE HERE.

LABOUR PARTY WILL SHOCK THE WHOLE WORLD.

A PARTY OF SIX MONTH, STRUCTURELESS PARTY THEY CALL IT BUT SEE THE MOVEMENT MASSIVE THAN EVER

CHANGE IS HERE PETER OBI IS HERE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Fearyourcreator: 7:02am On Feb 14, 2023
Urchinpainer:
When some politicians open their mouth to talk you will think they are residing at YabaLeft.
Cuz no be APC leaving to LP... Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Abagworo(m): 7:03am On Feb 14, 2023
If you don't vote Tinubu you are a bastard to Yorubaland. That's the reason Atiku has already won.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by reddingtonblack: 7:05am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Arm chair mockers giving mocking projections grin

Obi will have more votes than Tinubu in Ondo State alone where I'm from. Don't even mention Lagos, Osun and Oyo all in SW where Obi's vote cast will dwarf that of APC. Are they thinking only Elderly people will vote in the elections. Most of the youths in South West will queue behind Obi's Labour Party on Feb 25th.

The few youths supporting Tinubu in South West are still those with familial ties to members of APC and card carrying members of APC who have access to Social media and make so much noise on Twitter and places like Nairaland

Tinubu has lost much respect among the youths in South West.

Una go just open mouth waaa, no regards for anything, speaking like say naa you get universal remote to control us.
You can't talk politics based on emotion and fantasies, All things are possible BUT there is a formula for everything.
if you say Peter Obi will have more votes than Tinubu in Ondo or any state in SW based on what is it Twitter likes or NL shares.
who on Peter Obi team has the affluence to sway people vote. In a country where people still rely on few individuals to translate & do the thinking for them.

Having conversation with obedient is just a baseless arguement cos they will just be talking based on hope, fantasies and what they feel should be. Goodluck sha

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Fearyourcreator: 7:06am On Feb 14, 2023
another1:
Obi will not get up to 1000 votes in South west States and you expect other regions to votes your own son
Keep playing ethnic card.
One Nigeria i hail oo
Lolzzzz
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Fearyourcreator: 7:06am On Feb 14, 2023
EagleNest:
From structureless to that Obi will not get 1000 votes in SW, meanwhile dem dey panic and sweating ooo b/c of Obi.
If Obi lost the election... Wetin you go do?
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Fearyourcreator: 7:07am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Obi will have more votes than Tinubu in Ondo State alone where I'm from. Don't even mention Lagos, Osun and Oyo all in SW where Obi's vote cast will dwarf that of APC. Are they thinking only Elderly people will vote in the elections. Most of the youths in South West will queue behind Obi's Labour Party on Feb 25th.
Anyone supporting Tinubu is collection money from him bah!
I fear who no fear igbos hate...

The few youths supporting Tinubu in South West are still those with familial ties to members of APC and card carrying members of APC who have access to Social media and make so much noise on Twitter and places like Nairaland

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Abdullahi2018: 7:09am On Feb 14, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/obi-will-not-get-1000-votes-in-southwest-lp-leaders-predict/
These guys were all APC members all along. They were planted to spy and destabilize LP. They already know that LP is fueled by youths who want change not those old fools.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Edipet(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2023
Tom1960:
There is no state in Nigeria where Tinubu has not made somebody. The other candidates are only care for their tribe's men. That is why I will vote for him. I'm not a yoruba man.
made somebody Asin how?? do you know that there is nothing like Godfatherlism in Anambra, those people are Rich , very rich, with the highest billionaires.
Back to your comments again, if Tinubu help any one to attend political power, it will only be very few people close to him, not the masses. Which I know there are many politicians like that. I only respect a politician who will do something that will benefits even the least person that doesn't have access to any body in power.
A politician that will create Job and make it open for all.
A politician that will alway make all the available Job open, even the government jobs. Because in Nigeria , it is only N-power that is open for the poor.
So if Tinubu help his loyalist or Loyalist son to get Job through connection. That is not made. Because it was not for a common man.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Lukainoluciano: 7:10am On Feb 14, 2023
UselessBuharist:
They are known betrayers, trust them at your own peril.

Watch how the knower of APC journalist hangout will happily analyse this topic today, the same man that didn’t talk about APC thugs attack on LP supporters
lol don't mind baba jide, I didn't even people have noticed same thing too..he is a typical hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Solababa91(m): 7:10am On Feb 14, 2023
"Adeyeye urged the CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele, to heed advised by the Council of State on the current new naira note scarcity". [/b]May that structure of criminality of buying votes perish with you[b]

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ariesbull: 7:11am On Feb 14, 2023
benqo01:
“So, it is better for you, Akin Osuntokun to come back to the APC and work for Bola Tinubu. I’m here to talk to you Yorubas, to please support Tinubu because he is our own. If you don’t vote for Tinubu, you’re a bastard to Yoruba land.

WHEN SOMEONE SAID THE YORUBA PEOPLE ARE TRIBALISTIC IN NATURE, NOW I UNDERSTAND THE ANGLE HE HIS COMING FROM AND THIS IDIOT PROVED IT ALL.

CALLING YOUR FELLOW YORUBA KINDRED BASTARD BECAUSE HE OR SHE CHOSE NOT TO SUPPORT ONE OF HIS OWN WHO EVERYONE KNOWS HE CAN NEVER LEAD THIS COUNTRY IS BARBARIC AND A USELESS TALK.

THIS PEOPLE HAVE DECIDED TO PLAY POLITICS OF TRIBALISM ENDANGERING THE FUTURE OF THEIR CHILDREN WITH A SICK MAN.

HE CAN GO WHEREVER HE WANT BUT INSTIGATING BIGOTISTIC COMMENTS ABOUT THE LABOUR PARTY IS STUPIDITY.

PETER OBI IS A NIGHTMARE TO OTHER PARTIES, IF PEOPLE DONT TALK ABOUT YOU THEN YOU RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH THAT IS THE CASE HERE.

A PARTY OF SIX MONTH, STRUCTURELESS PARTY THEY CALL IT BUT SEE THE MOVEMENT MASSIVE THAN EVER

they will never change ....

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Hussein035: 7:12am On Feb 14, 2023
ZUBY77:
People of propaganda.
Shameless Youths following their old people to make the country remain what it is.
People who could not change anything since 1960 are still your leaders.

I am afraid that there will be riots in SE once Obi is declared 3rd or 4th after this election but I will advise you people to ensure you riot very well in your state because if you try rubbish in Lagos I am afraid there will be no Igbo again in Lagos because you people will be paid for your hatred aggressively
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by plaindealer: 7:13am On Feb 14, 2023
Nayturalistic:

My bros, sentiments aside, these people practically place curses on Nigerians that aren’t supporting their candidate.: who the hell does that ? Do they even think? Dem wan see urchin abi? Na on Feb 25th gan gan dem go see Urchins..

And if you observe well also, you’ll see that the non Igbos supporting PO would never curse but only campaign for him.. but you see those insults and curses and trash talks and all, they practically come from the actual Igbos..

All those people de craze o.. but dem just never know anythin.. their god Ojukwu didn’t obviously learn his lesson, na why hin offsprings de continue on that path of self destruction.. cuz nobody hates them, not in the least the Yorubas.. if they ever wanted to see true tribalism, them no suppose de buy land for any of the SW states at all, not to talk of doing bigger things than that, cuz if reverse is the case, you’ll see how impossible it is. Shoooorrr. The mata con tire the sensible and reasonable Nigerians..
It’s alll good. Less than 12 days..

They are not used to socio cultural and political engagements or even societal interaction with other people and going by their primitive behavior and their actions, they obviously do not know what this election and even democracy is all about.

I watched this video where one of them was shouting where is MC Oluomo because he's ready to show him who Nigeria belongs to. They sure have a very weird and warped understanding of elections and democracy.

They want to intimidate the rest of Nigeria with their crude, backward crass, violent and aggressive behavior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ariesbull: 7:13am On Feb 14, 2023
Edipet:
made somebody Asin how?? do you know that there is nothing like Godfatherlism in Anambra, those people are Rich , very rich, with the highest billionaires.
Back to your comments again, if Tinubu help any one to attend political power, it will only be very few people close to him, not the masses. Which I know there are many politicians like that. I only respect a politician who will do something that will do benefits even the least person that doesn't have access to any body in power.
A politician that will create Job and make it open for all.
A politician that will alway make all the available Job open, even the government jobs. Because in Nigeria , it is only N-power that is open for the poor.
So if Tinubu help his loyalist or Loyalist son to get Job through connection. That is not made. Because it was not for a common man.
the way some of these Yoruba people think is crazy

So if Tinubu made one person in Ogun then all Ogun people should suffer for it

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 14, 2023
Patriotsleague:
Obi never helped anyone or do nothing for no one or Nigeria, no sane person will support Obi. How will I support a selfish man with no achievements for his state indigenes as governor, no achievements in his state, didn't do nothing, just to talk like a drunkard.

To think your signature reflects who you are, it's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by benqo01(m): 7:14am On Feb 14, 2023
ariesbull:
they will never change ....

WHY DIDNT TINUBU CAMPAIGN FOR HIS FELLOW YORUBA MAN IN 2015? E CARRY ABOKI PUT NOW HE HIS IN TEARS 😂

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ariesbull: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2023
Hussein035:

I am afraid that there will be riots in SE once Obi is declared 3rd or 4th after this election but I will advise you people to ensure you riot very well in your state because if you try rubbish in Lagos I am afraid there will be no Igbo again in Lagos because you people will be paid for your hatred aggressively
tgat will be amazing.... maybe we can divide and lets all go our ways

That will be awesome

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by jamesversion: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2023
Tom1960:
[b]There is no state in Nigeria where Tinubu has not made somebody. [/b]The other candidates are only care for their tribe's men. That is why I will vote for him. I'm not a yoruba man.

Name the person he made in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Hussein035: 7:18am On Feb 14, 2023
benqo01:

Why are you people thinking as if other tribes must vote Obi when we all know that he is political prostitute. Hope you are aware that Obi will only win in SE, pls be assured of Obi losing but we don't want riot after the loss but if you people try Biafra rubbish in my region we will castrate all of you. Though you are free to riot and kill yourself after election in SE to help us continue to reduce your electoral strength

Thanks
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Slurity(m): 7:21am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

just keep saying what you think and not the reality. We the youth in Yoruba land will respond at the right time with our votes. We the youths here work and support Jonathan to power, support Buhari to power twice and now you want us to abandon Tinubu and support Obi or Atiku again? It is embarrassing for you to even have the gut to tell us to abandon our own.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ariesbull: 7:22am On Feb 14, 2023
Hussein035:

Why are you people thinking as if other tribes must vote Obi when we all know that he is political prostitute. Hope you are aware that Obi will only win in SE, pls be assured of Obi losing but we don't want riot after the loss but if you people try Biafra rubbish in my region we will castrate all of you. Though you are free to riot and kill yourself after election in SE to help us continue to reduce your electoral strength

Thanks
not everyone must vote Obi but don't bring tribal sentiments to it

It is only Yoruba that do this tribal thing from their kings to their politicians

What a shame

Mind you don't vote obi! At least I know you aren't buying fuel for N100 per litre and I know you arent changing dollars for N100

Voting Obi you aren't doing igbo man a favour ... Get sense and get peace

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by emilo2bad: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

I don't think you stay in Ondo State
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by benqo01(m): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2023
Hussein035:

Thanks

YOUR SPEECH SHOWS HOW YOU HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE THINGS TO HEART THEREBY MAKING YOU LOSE YOUR SENSE OF REASONING AND PROMOTING VIOLENCE

FOR YOUR INFO AM FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH I VOTE FOR COMPETENCE AND PETER OBI IS MY CHOICE

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Patriotsleague: 7:26am On Feb 14, 2023
Icumsa45:

To think your signature reflects who you are, it's a pity.
Obi drinks hero beer all day, and come out to talk nonsense, empty barrel. Show me transformation he did in Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Rushed Back To Hospital / Ben And Evelyn Murray-Bruce Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.