Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC (28030 Views)

Kebbi Rep, Bello Yakubu Rejoins APC After Decamping To PDP Four Months Ago / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / Dumo Lulu Briggs Campaigns With Buhari Photo After Decamping From APC To Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ariesbull: 6:39am On Feb 14, 2023
Urchinpainer:

That's a fact,
I wonder how other tribes think they can trust these people..don't they learn history

In the whole southern Nigeria .. They are the problem and this has always been from the time immemorial...

The truth is that you cant trust an Afonja man ... That is the gospel truth . it is in their nature to turn around when you think they will stand by you

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by seguno2: 6:39am On Feb 14, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
All the Northerners should queue behind Atiku and Kwankwaso let's see who will win this election. On a free, fair and credible election, Tinubu can never ever win with vote buying.

Exactly.
You na wiseman walahi

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by zomby(m): 6:39am On Feb 14, 2023
ariesbull:
the greatest mistake you will make is to bank on these afonja folks ... They will always disappoint

What about the igbos (the cheapest things in town)
Just Wait and see…
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by CHIGIM: 6:39am On Feb 14, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Tinubu will now get 20m votes in south south and south east? That God for Wazobia.
We are watching...
Every tribe should vote their own then.
Its not about tribe but the best man for the job.

Me am an obident to the end.
Maybe una no understand us we are not under any party we are a movement with no particular shape.
U guys wish.
And may Nature punish and kill the first and last born of every body using religion and tribalism to divide my country bc i dont have any other place to run to or call home.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by fortunejum: 6:40am On Feb 14, 2023
. Obi can only loss their vote and not entire South West. There are so many in southwest that will vote Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ariesbull: 6:41am On Feb 14, 2023
zomby:

What about the igbos (the cheapest things in town)
Just Wait and see…
Igbo cheap ... As in igbo cheap

Trust me ... The whole nation know that Afonja are unreliable and that has been proven over time .. From Awo time till this day

The world knows that ...

You can save face

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Nayturalistic: 6:41am On Feb 14, 2023
Nonexisting1:
So, it is better for you, Akin Osuntokun to come back to the APC and work for Bola Tinubu. I’m here to talk to you Yorubas, to please support Tinubu because he is our own. If you don’t vote for Tinubu, you’re a bastard to Yoruba land.

“We are leaving and collapsing the Labour Party structures in the entire South-West through Senator Dayo Adeyeye into APC. Nobody born of good parents in Yoruba land that will bypass Tinubu and vote for another party.”

I'm not surprised. The reason most yorubas support Tinubu is boldly clear. He is their own, not that he is capable to fix the country. I am yet to see an Igboman saying he is supporting Obi because he is Igbo. Igbos may be wrong in supporting someone but they never do so because of personal interests and yet yorubas call an Igboman tribalist. It's now clear who is the tribalist. Whoever becomes the president in this country, an average Igboman will always survive but that can't be said of many tribes. We shall see.

Will you keep quiet and shut the fccck up ?? You know how many Igbos are supporting una PO Becos he is Igbo? Idk why manipulations seem to be on top of the list of the tools You fucktards always love to use especially in the political realm. Na so una de always do. You Igbos started this shit first, from day one that PO became LP flagbearer, you Igbos have turned it into a tribal project. Many Yorubas even disowned Tinubu, you ever see anyone fume about it? A sitting Governor of one of una states for there share hin view on top this same man , if he wasn’t gov, you all would have killed him.

See ehn, I have never had issue with Biafla having their own, incase you don’t know, that as fact as the Yorubas have always been concerned, they have NO problem with Igbos having their republic ,, na northerners no wan use ear hear ham, and na them get Nigeria, if you like kill urself.

You guys threaded on that path of tribalism FIRST. You opened that door of bigotry and we all shall pass through it, to the very end.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by zomby(m): 6:41am On Feb 14, 2023
ariesbull:
I wonder how other tribes think they can trust these people..don't they learn history

In the whole southern Nigeria .. They are the problem and this has always been from the time immemorial...

The truth is that you cant trust an Afonja man ... That is the gospel truth . it is in their nature to turn around when you think they will stand by you

Every tribe in Nigeria knows that igbos are severely allergic to honesty, common sense and integrity. Only a fool will follow the senseless igbos; igbos don’t even follow igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ariesbull: 6:43am On Feb 14, 2023
CHIGIM:

Its not about tribe but the best man for the job.

Me am an obident to the end.
Maybe una no understand us we are not under any party we are a movement with no particular shape.
U guys wish.
And may Nature punish and kill the first and last born of every body using religion and tribalism to divide my country bc i dont have any other place to run to or call home.

If they use religion and tribe to divide the country it is even better we all go our own ways ... Niger Delta will go with their oil, igvi will go with their gas and expertise

Lets see what is left ! Maybe lagos will be a ghost town ...

Let them use the religion and tribalism to divide it...havent we been dragged back enough by thesee two...

Make we see who go suffer am pass
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Snowx: 6:43am On Feb 14, 2023
Sons of Anarchy...your decamping won't prevent Obi from being your president

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by engrpheleeks(m): 6:43am On Feb 14, 2023
seguno2:

Won’t this make it easier for the best candidate, Atiku’s victory
It is better for Atiku to win than for Tinubu to win. I am an Obidient.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by pepetua(m): 6:44am On Feb 14, 2023
Nigeria politics is disgusting,
Believe these hired touts to your peril.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Nonexisting1: 6:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Will you keep quiet and shut the fccck up ?? You know how many Igbos are supporting una PO Becos he is Igbo? Idk why manipulations seem to be on top of the list of the tools You fucktards always love to use especially in the political realm. Na so una de always do. You Igbos started this shit first, from day one that PO became LP flagbearer, you Igbos have turned it into a tribal project. Many Yorubas even disowned Tinubu, you ever see anyone fume about it? A sitting Governor of one of una states for there share hin view on top this same man , if he wasn’t gov, you all would have killed him.

See ehn, I have never had issue with Biafla having their own, incase you don’t know, that as fact as the Yorubas have always been concerned, they have NO problem with Igbos having their republic ,, na northerners no wan use ear hear ham, and na them get Nigeria, if you like kill urself.

You guys threaded on that path of tribalism FIRST. You opened that door of bigotry and we all shall pass through it, to the very end.

I don't respond to idiots. Talk to the next person.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by seguno2: 6:46am On Feb 14, 2023
Viicfuntop:

I am really looking forward to our people’s vote. Our state is predominantly Christian. If any indigene has no reason to vote for Obi, they should at least remember the owo massacre. No one has been prosecuted for those murders.

There is no Christian that’s brazen enough to go into a church and kill people like that. So yes, religion must be another reason people of Ondo state must use as a criteria

What do you think about ThiefNuibu and his Boko Haram terrorist cum jihadist running mate?

ThiefNuibu who blasphemed Christians by calling them church rats that are eating poisoned Holy Communion. If these two are allowed into Aso Rock, what do you think will happen to 100 million Christians

Think am well o, bro. Think am well well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by ariesbull: 6:46am On Feb 14, 2023
zomby:

Every tribe in Nigeria knows that igbos are severely allergic to honesty, common sense and integrity. Only a fool will follow the senseless igbos; igbos don’t even follow igbos.
are you sure just the way yoruba governors are homes by having the highest debt rate in southern nigeria without anything to show for it ... All they have is backward states

THE AVERAGE YORUBA MAN NOT ALL IS UNRELIABLE AND CANT EVEN BE TRUSTED...THEY ARE LEGENDARY BACK STABBERS

Ask other tribes what they think of Yoruba not even ibos

No wonder you guys lost Ilorin it was AFONJA back stabbing... t

The only major tribe that lost a city due to back stabbing ! Shameless lots

Igbo don't follow senseless Igbo like your tribalistic clowns ... Shame on you lots

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by KingBosco(m): 6:46am On Feb 14, 2023
On 25th February, while casting your vote have the following in mind:

*Nigeria* *Nigeria*
*2015 2022*
====================

*Dollar*

#197 #740
-----------------------------------------

*Fuel*

#87 #300
------------------------------------------

*Kerosene*

#50 #550

*Diesel*

#155 #900

*Cooking Gas*

#180 #850

*Hajj fee*

#700,000 #3million

*Rice*

#8,000 #40,000

*Bajaj*
*Motorcycle*

#170,000 #570,000

*Tricycle*
*(Keke-napep)*

#370,000 #1.5million
-----------------------------------------‐

*Sewing machine*
#45,000 #200,000

*Ext. Debt*

9.7b dollars 98.6b dollars

*Bag of Cement*
#1700 #4500

*Unemployment rate*

11% 34%

*Inflation rate*

7% 21%

*Poor Nigerians*

45million 130million

*GDP*

3.7% Recession Twice

Vote wisely, come February 25th and March 11, 2023.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:47am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Arm chair mockers giving mocking projections grin

Obi will have more votes than Tinubu in Ondo State alone where I'm from. Don't even mention Lagos, Osun and Oyo all in SW where Obi's vote cast will dwarf that of APC. Are they thinking only Elderly people will vote in the elections. Most of the youths in South West will queue behind Obi's Labour Party on Feb 25th.

The few youths supporting Tinubu in South West are still those with familial ties to members of APC and card carrying members of APC who have access to Social media and make so much noise on Twitter and places like Nairaland

Tinubu has lost much respect among the youths in South West.

Labour Party is not that active in Osun and Oyo. The bill board they erected at Mayfair in Ife is no longer there and no enough campaign or rally so most people are not really aware of the party.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by obyrich(m): 6:47am On Feb 14, 2023
another1:
Obi will not get up to 1000 votes in South west States and you expect other regions to votes your own son
Keep playing ethnic card.
One Nigeria i hail oo
'If you don't vote for Tinubu, you are a bastard in Yoruba.' Tinubu and his group are the most tribalistic in this campaign. But these idiots who call people bastard for refusing to join in their foolishness forgot that same Tinubu never stood up for the Yoruba race when Fulani herdsmen were threatening his brothers. Even Sunday Igboho was more helpful than Tinubu.

Let me remind some tribalistic people who will quote me to say trash, life is not better in Katsina today than it is in Anambra who gave Buhari 5%.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:48am On Feb 14, 2023
Tflex01:

Igbos are more tribalistic and bigoted.

They are more tribalistic but have voted Yoruba, Fulani and Ijaw presidents, have you as a Yoruba Muslim ever voted an Igbo man in your miserable live for whatever reason?

Esin Imale' mugu! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by DJInfluence: 6:48am On Feb 14, 2023
Leaving a party because it will not win an election not because your ideology differs. This is why we are where we are today. None of the political parties have a master plan. No long term plan. All they are about is how to fleece the country.

I've seen political parties in Europe that started with 1% of the total votes but over the years build up to double digits percentile. Because they won people over with their ideology. But down here, people are just looking for parties that they are sure will win election so they call also lay claim to the largesse.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by VIKTO83(m): 6:48am On Feb 14, 2023
If u think Nigeria politics should grow beyond tribalistic practice start by electing another party as Anambra governor.
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by IfnobeGod20: 6:50am On Feb 14, 2023
I hope those accusing Peter Obi of religion and ethnic politics are reading this? They even went calling people of Yoruba that will not vote Tinubu bastard. I hope Ihordspy, Deji Adeyanju and the rest Tinubu supporters is seeing this. Let me quote here for you to see by yourself and judeg:

“So, it is better for you, Akin Osuntokun to come back to the APC and work for Bola Tinubu. I’m here to talk to you Yorubas, to please support Tinubu because he is our own. If you don’t vote for Tinubu, you’re a bastard to Yoruba land".

Because I won't vote for Tinubu in my father's land, one man that have sold his conscience to the devil saying I am a bastard.

Let us kuku complete am.
Any Hausa/Fulani that won't vote for Atiku is a bastard.
Any Igbo that won't vote for Obi is a bastard.
Let us see who votes will favour with this ethnic diarrhoea of some people.

Me as a Yoruba I am not voting for Tinubu for these reasons.
1. I hate his kind of politics. He plays politics of conquered territorialism. I hate it with all fibre within me.
2. He came out late. He is no more the Tinubu of 1999 or even 2015, except we are just deceiving ourselves. Nature has catch up with him and it affect everyone, including me that is commenting here. What I can do 10 years ago effectively and cannot do it like that again. Just the fact and nobody and I say nobody can shy away from that.
3. He likes playing God by always saying he made this or that and his supporters echo that always. It's only God that can make people and no mortal man alive or dead have that benevolent spirit to do that. Man can only give helping hands. They say he made Osinbajo but Osinbajo was already a university don before he met him. They say he made Fashola but Fashola was already SAN in his profession before he met him. They say he made Ambode but he was already a chartered accountant before he met him. And all of them they said he made had already be something in their chosen careers.
4. He made a religion partition by his Muslim-muslim ticket. Just I have been saying intelligence, capacity, capability and competence doesn't reside only with one religion. Nobody can tell me that no single christian all over the north that doesn't have the listed attributes. If they claim there is none, then, they are playing God.
So, my religion first before any other things because I will first be judge by my walk with God, that is, my total submission to him (God) before any other thing.
Meanwhile, I am not a bastard for not planning to vote Tinubu as a Yoruba man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Nayturalistic: 6:50am On Feb 14, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I don't respond to idiots. Talk to the next person.

You just responded Bi@tch
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by zomby(m): 6:50am On Feb 14, 2023
Nayturalistic:

They are so senseless it is ridiculous.
Just less than 9 months ago, a very good percentage of Nigerians were behind peter Obi until the flatbrainsss got carried away. They started attacking every tribe that shared a different view or candidate. They forgot that the igbos can’t do anything in Nigeria by themselves.. The ungrateful shameless Igbos allowed their stupidity to sabotage their candidate. And the sad part is, even the clueless candidate himself (peter Obi) didn’t have the wisdom or leadership skills to stop his uncivilized supporters from attacking other tribes, and then redirect their energy.

Too bad that it’s too late

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by highchief1: 6:52am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Arm chair mockers giving mocking projections grin

Obi will have more votes than Tinubu in Ondo State alone where I'm from. Don't even mention Lagos, Osun and Oyo all in SW where Obi's vote cast will dwarf that of APC. Are they thinking only Elderly people will vote in the elections. Most of the youths in South West will queue behind Obi's Labour Party on Feb 25th.

The few youths supporting Tinubu in South West are still those with familial ties to members of APC and card carrying members of APC who have access to Social media and make so much noise on Twitter and places like Nairaland

Tinubu has lost much respect among the youths in South West.

when u guys talk about youth I laugh o.Have u ever done a forensic check on the youths in Nigeria region by region?Only the youths in 4 northern states in Nigeria will cancel all the youths in both south east,south south and south western states.Make una Dey play,Nobody has the monopoly of these youths
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by zomby(m): 6:52am On Feb 14, 2023
All the flatbrainss that live in Lagos will smell pepper; it’s time for them to go back to Anambra or any other paradise in the Yeast. Enough is enough, the ungrateful pigs must be chased out of time.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Mrhonesty: 6:53am On Feb 14, 2023
APC under Buhari performed poorly. All these tribal bigots supporting an incompetent Obi. Atiku is still politically knowledgeable than Obi. If the Igbo youths are sincere they should vote Sowore.

shugagurl:
If Tinubu can fake bishops, is it party leaders that he cannot fake? Such a desperate man is dangerous to any democracy!

[b][/b]
Such a stupid statement from someone who is supposed to be an elder. Does wisdom no longer come with age? The youths should wake up, these old farts are the ones who destroyed Nigeria during their youth with politics of bigotry and hate. We need to break that barrier and seize our future for ourselves! LP will usher in a new Nigeria where the power lies solely on the people. If after 4 years Obi fuks up, we can sack him and employ someone else. Rinse and repeat♻️ until we finally get it right!
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Nonexisting1: 6:53am On Feb 14, 2023
Nayturalistic:

You just responded Bi@tch
Go drink sniper and stop wasting cyber space. Many reasonable people are currently having slow network just because idiats like you are online.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by EmmyDJourno: 6:54am On Feb 14, 2023
Afonja cowards, we are not shocked
Ginger in public, beg in private

1 Like

Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by Nayturalistic: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2023
zomby:

They are so senseless it is ridiculous.
Just less than 9 months ago, a very good percentage of Nigerians were behind peter Obi until the flatbrainsss got carried away. They started to attacking every tribe that shared a different view or candidate. They forgot that the igbos can’t do anything in Nigeria by themselves.. The ungrateful shameless Igbos allowed their stupidity to sabotage their candidate. And the sad part is, even the clueless candidate himself (peter Obi) didn’t have the wisdom or skills to stop his uncivilized supporters from attacking other tribes, and then redirect their energy.

Too bad that it’s too late

My bros, sentiments aside, these people practically place curses on Nigerians that aren’t supporting their candidate.: who the hell does that ? Do they even think? Dem wan see urchin abi? Na on Feb 25th gan gan dem go see Urchins..

And if you observe well also, you’ll see that the non Igbos supporting PO would never curse but only campaign for him.. but you see those insults and curses and trash talks and all, they practically come from the actual Igbos..

All those people de craze o.. but dem just never know anythin.. their god Ojukwu didn’t obviously learn his lesson, na why hin offsprings de continue on that path of self destruction.. cuz nobody hates them, not in the least the Yorubas.. if they ever wanted to see true tribalism, them no suppose de buy land for any of the SW states at all, not to talk of doing bigger things than that, cuz if reverse is the case, you’ll see how impossible it is. Shoooorrr. The mata con tire the sensible and reasonable Nigerians..

It’s alll good. Less than 12 days..
Re: Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC by plaindealer: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Keep swimming in your delusion thinking this is APC primary election

Thank God at least it's not obi pandora ipob ESN and UGM village election.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Archbishop Okogie Writes Buhari An Open Letter: Are You A Nigerian Or Not? / Olisa Metuh Rushed Back To Hospital / Ben And Evelyn Murray-Bruce Celebrate 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.