Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me (33809 Views)

Poll: Should A Man Use His Initiative To 'Volunteer' Financial Help When His GF Genuinely Needs It?

Absolutely! He should! Even though he is not her 'father': 21% (17 votes)
Hell No! He is not her father: 16% (13 votes)
Yes, if nothing but as a friend who cares: 30% (24 votes)
No, she will get used to being spoilt and use him as an atm machine: 8% (7 votes)
Indifferent: 12% (10 votes)
Yes, let him be a real man: 10% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] / Only Anambra Boys Can Be This Stingy And Plan Like Baba Ijebu(photo) / Can A Stingy Man Change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by ShyOne(f): 4:43am On Sep 13, 2011
@ MBJ

Am back now - so I will respond to your posts before I jump in the shower.
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by ShyOne(f): 5:08am On Sep 13, 2011
@ MBJ

What I won't do is hurl insults at you as you have hurled your insults and foul names my way - because I encourage men to be men in my relationship(s)

But what I will do is identify you for what you are - a sage who has seen and done quite a bit.  Is seasoned and of help to NL most times but this time YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU SPEAK.

In the real world as we know it - men DO provide for those they love and those women are not seen as hoes, LovePeddlers or ashewos as you so aptly refer to me.

I am blunt about the real fact that I expect my man to be a man and I don't make any bones about it.  I in turn give quite generously to my man.  I have no time for losers - men or women - point blank period.

When I mentioned that you wear red panties - which you turned around in conversation and aimed at me - French is your first language so maybe you are having a hard time comprehending English.  You wear panties and I will definitely repeat it.  You are a late 40's early 50s male who portrays Unclad white girls barely out of their teens on your profile for all to see and put your middle finger up as evidence that "she is good/great phuck material"  - You who call yourself a man - but you dub me an Ashewo for expecting my mate to care for me on a financial level - his gf, his fiance.  And you go off on your tirades directed at me instead of seeing what I was saying - you highlighted 3-4 sentences of my "published essay(s)" to defend your position - What I am is gypsy - Not Ashewo and I am going to read your ever so revealed palm of where you have been to this point in your life.

You have been hurt by a woman(s) - either a wife or long time lover(s) and have bowed out of having any relationship that will tie you to that person on a significant level - hence your stupidity in your comment, "If I eat with her - I will buy for her - but if she eats without me, she will buy her own damn food" - Your thoughts reek of me, me, me, me.  You are out for self and self only and who ever has gotten you to the bitter level you currently reside has twisted your thoughts to assume that all women even those who are in "relationships of significance" are still considered in your thought as being on a LovePeddler level if any money is involved.

Any logic of reasoning that I was trying to portray flew past you as you heard and saw the word "Bedroom" and latched onto it and took it down a road and in a manner in which I didn't portray.  Here's why you played yourself in your rash, runaway decision that you administered to me so brazenly.  Pussi. is king in your world.  Let NL know that the very men who scream, "Pussi. means nothing" - That very Pussi. is their Kryptonite.  The very Pussi. they rebel against, screaming out to NL that Pussi. means nothing to them are the very men who enjoys Pussi. so much that it literally brings those DOUBLE TALKERS to their knees.  MBJ's krytonite happens to be "young, white, barely out of high school age, barely out of secondary school Pussi."  And no matter what he says - you can most definitely believe that he will die for it. MBJ's Actions scream louder than his words.

I know not if you pass yourself off as a love-vendor or a Player or a little bit of both - were you not lobbying not long ago on behalf of one of your white female friends who was looking for some Black, Stallion with no strings attached to get down with?  Ashawo equates money and sex - Is that not correct?  I expect my mate to be my mate in every aspect from the tip of his toes, to his wallet, to the top of his head and in turn he has MY ALL AND ALL.   I don't choose men who want non-productive women - my mate expects the same from me.  But because I word it in a manner in which you associate with Ashawo - is because YOUR MIND IS IN THE GUTTER and your mind directly reflects your lifestyle.

Ye shall know them by their name.  It is my firm belief that not only do you receive Pussi. from your very young white girlfriends - but as white girls are know quite well in the states for bequeathing Papa's money to their black men as well.  I can't imagine London or European women being any different - Before you sling Asawo in my direction - look into your bathroom mirror for you are only describing what you see in the mirror everyday.

I Love Intimacy and don't lay down for money - but you best believe whatever I lay down with better be bringing home the bacon as much or more than what I bring to the table.  As far as children - again your comprehension skills were off - totally - You mentioned equality in your post of Kobo to me - I mentioned that if Kobo giving should be equal in your book then so should all other competencies - from child-rearing to bosom feeding.  Since you can't bosom feed and can't compete with women on that level, why should women give the same as men - especially in worlds where men make more money?  How you missed that and went to the level you took the conversation is beside me.  There is no equal - women give more in certain areas and men give more in certain areas.

As Lax brought to my attention - which you totally overlooked, is that the men were discussing gold-digging women - I was discussing a relationship that wasn't of a gold-digging nature - but was genuine where 2 give to each other.  That is what I am discussing and the poster is discussing as well.  Somehow because you didn't like the 3 or 4 sentences you highlighted that I stated - you got to calling me Ashewo.  For you to have gone off on that broomstick - tells me that you have much experience with gold digging women who have buried you in the past and now you are the male version of the Ashewo you just slung my way.

But hey - To each his own.
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by Tosinville(m): 5:09am On Sep 13, 2011
^^Too long, man
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by ShyOne(f): 5:12am On Sep 13, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Too long, man

Sorry - but I need to rip him a new one.
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 13, 2011
^^^^
How's he going to feel after reading that so long a comment!? You really know how to treat a man right, ironically!
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by Sike(m): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2011
@Shy-One, your reply was the longest one ever!!! Haba!
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by claremont(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2011
I can now see the reasons why some guys say they would rather die than get married to a Nigerian girl. Interesting set of ladies the gods have "blessed" us with!!! grin
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by dayokanu(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2011
Some women feel they need to be paid to take care of their own children

Some even feel they need to be paid for having sex with their husband

Yet claim they are not Ashewos
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2011
dayokanu:

Some women feel they need to be paid to take care of their own children

Some even feel they need to be paid for Being Intimate with their husband

Yet claim they are not Ashewos

Calm down.
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by jason2010(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2011
Make una chill out for this poster. Nigerian men spoil their women. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the poster. It is just a different mindset here in 9ja. Period. I fought that mindset when I first arrived 3 years ago, and lost that battle. If you are in a relationship here in 9ja, you will definitely be breaking off cheddar (be it a mere scratch card) or else none of the girls will pay any attention to you except the fat ugly ones (even those ones will still have their hads out at some point). I don't care if you call me paymaster or donatus, it is just the way it is here. However in the US, the only girls that ever asked me for any kinda money are hoodrats. But note that even the so called hoodrats will only ask you for money to get their hair or nails done (at least that was my experience) not rent or any ridiculous stuff. Then again the poster's rent might be as little as 5k a months. This is just the way it is in Nigeria. Even bank workers have asked me for money. So it is just a different culture. (JUST MY ENTITLED POINT OF VIEW, AND PLEASE DON'T INSULT ME FOR IT)
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by Floxydion: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2011
I just feel dat some guys are insensitive. I believe dat if a woman's need is well taken care of then n only then will her best attributes be seen cos she will have lesser things to worry about n all her attention will be towards making such person happy. If you want to call dat ashawooism then the choice is yours
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by lovedgal: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2011
OMG, Shy-one @MBJ!!!   grin grin grin  Nice one!!  cheesy  These guys are so quick to call us ashewos,  And from all these posts, you can tell who are in fact, atm machines for their girlfriends and just found an avenue to release some anger. Others have been trampled on by goldiggers,  Can they not see that we are different? I AM NOT AN ASHEWO OR A GOLDIGGA IN ANY FORM, and yes, if a guy claims to love me or is my friend even, he should feel and know when you are going through tough times and at least offer to help, It is usually the effort that counts,

@MBJ,

It is unfortunate that you have the mindset of making your gf pay for hers, as you do yours,  I don't know where you are from, but in Africa, that is not how we roll,  The man is a man and provides,  This is not to say I let my man provide all the way, ofcourse I assist,  But I would actually like the man to offer to take absolute care even though I would decline most of the offer if not all of it, because him even thinking in that direction shows that he is a real man and can take care of his own and would always strive to in any situation.

You are stingy  grin and an ashewo as shy-one actually pointed out having known you for chasing underaged pucci with cash in it as insinuated in your other posts.
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by Dyt(f): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2011
Laxy now u r sayin u r fyn abi?
As fyn as u claim hp u r nt stingy o
So its only in naija u v responsibilities abi?
Chai ow men r loosed oooo
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2011
OMG! OMG! this got to 12 pages of broke men having a party criticizing and tearing to pieces any woman who desires a real man? shocked shocked shocked
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by kpolli(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2011
R u guys still on about this ish. . . . Mehn the girl is a gold digger, the bf is stingy. . . They are made for each other undecided
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by cantell(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2011
andromida:

OMG! OMG! this got to 12 pages of broke men having a party criticizing and tearing to pieces any woman who desires a real man?  shocked  shocked  shocked
Real man? Get a sugar daddy for christ sakes!
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by Tosinville(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2011
^Probably LOL
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by emmatok(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2011
lovedgal:

OMG, Shy-one @MBJ!!!   grin grin grin  Nice one!!  cheesy  These guys are so quick to call us ashewos,  And from all these posts, you can tell who are in fact, atm machines for their girlfriends and just found an avenue to release some anger. Others have been trampled on by goldiggers,  Can they not see that we are different? I AM NOT AN ASHEWO OR A GOLDIGGA IN ANY FORM, and yes, if a guy claims to love me or is my friend even, he should feel and know when you are going through tough times and at least offer to help, It is usually the effort that counts,

@MBJ,

It is unfortunate that you have the mindset of making your gf pay for hers, as you do yours,  I don't know where you are from, but in Africa, that is not how we roll,  The man is a man and provides,  This is not to say I let my man provide all the way, ofcourse I assist,  But I would actually like the man to offer to take absolute care even though I would decline most of the offer if not all of it, because him even thinking in that direction shows that he is a real man and can take care of his own and would always strive to in any situation.

You are stingy  grin and an ashewo as shy-one actually pointed out having known you for chasing underaged pucci with cash in it as insinuated in your other posts.

Since you want your man to spend his money on you.

What do you have to offer him.

Children-NON

Wife -NON

And yet you want him to take responsibility for your expenses.

The only important women in a man's life are his Wife, Daughters, Mother and Sisters.

And until a GF becomes a wife, everything he does for you is voluntary.

In my family our women dare not collect anything from their BFs, because it is a disgrace to my Dad.
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by 2ndeySalsa(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2011
Girls lyk U r the major reason guys lyk HIM learnt to be "stingy" (in ur own words), If and when u truly need help den u'll ask politely n i belive he'll oblige U! grin
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by lovedgal: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2011
@emmatok, let him at least volunteer, the thoughts go a long way

Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by emmatok(m): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2011
lovedgal:

If he has once being scammed by his former GFs, he will not volunteer his money for you, thinking you are all the-same.

And what is your definition of real man.

Is the Sugar Daddy that spend millions on his GFs and Neglect his immediate family a real man?

Is man/boy that spends all his salaries on his GFs and neglect his mother and sisters, a real man?
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by lovedgal: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2011
Yes, it happens like that for some guys who have experienced scam and goldigging from his past, but what of when he sees that you are decent and different and actually wants to settle down with you, yet chooses to not see when the girl needs help which is not all the time? And which in this case is almost never? I would offer to help a friend or even my boyfriend whether or not I have been scammed in the past anyways especially when I sufficiently have the means to do so, because I care about their welfare, even when I am not their mother!!!

Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by adconline(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2011
OP. Hope your stingy boyfriend is getting some sex as well.
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2011
A real man is a man who knows how and when to strike a balance without becoming a fool. Who knows how to use past experience whether pleasant or hurtful because shit happens to solve present challenges without becoming vindictive. A real man has common sense.
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2011
@lovedgal

Lol@ The Real man Campaign! You are bent on making guys spend for ladies!Jeez!

keep the campaign going - no girl is getting any shiit from me yet!
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by debosky(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2011
@ Shy-One

I am sorry but your mentality is still wrong.

As long as you are unable to separate financial provision from a relationship, you are still in danger of equating demanding things in return for being in a relationship.

While there is nothing wrong in a man supporting a woman (where he can), it is very foolish to DEMAND this, especially when you are not even married. Because of this 'if i share a bed with him, he must spend money' type of mentality, guys now deem it payment for services rendered.

Shy-One:

I Love Intimacy and don't lay down for money - but you best believe whatever I lay down with better be bringing home the bacon as much or more than what I bring to the table. 

So what happens if he loses his job? Does that mean you stop laying down with him? What if you are simply financially better off? Does that mean he stops being a man? It seems that in YOUR MIND, a man is defined as someone that earns equal or better than you - is that all he is to you?

You see the flaw in your reasoning - you believe a man must ALWAYS earn more or provide more for a woman than a man - that is not realistic in this day and age.

As far as children - again your comprehension skills were off - totally - You mentioned equality in your post of Kobo to me - I mentioned that if Kobo giving should be equal in your book then so should all other competencies - from child-rearing to bosom feeding. 

Again you are mixing up things that should NEVER be mixed up. A mother's primary responsibility is to nurture her children - this should NEVER be brought into any discussions around money.

Why do women find it difficult to separate money from other aspects of a relationship?

Since you can't bosom feed and can't compete with women on that level why should women give the same as men - especially in worlds where men make more money?  How you missed that and went to the level you took the conversation is beside me.  There is no equal - women give more in certain areas and men give more in certain areas.

You are either quite childish and immature or you have never actually had children. Do you think ANY AMOUNT of money can equate with taking care of children?

While a man should seek to provide for his family, he is not doing it IN RETURN for the wife taking care of the kids - that is her duty, regardless of whether a man is providing or not, just as it is a man's duty to be a good father to his children, whether he gets punny or not.

You cannot equate everything - which is why money should be completely separate from other relationship considerations. A man's role is to lead the household - to find a vision for the family unit and pursue it. He may or may not make the most money, but he should be intelligent enough to know how best to utilise what the FAMILY makes (not just him).
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2011
^na lie! Most of u are just running ur mouth here on nl, if all of you claim you don't spend on your gfs, I wonder wat sex buys bb, b weave and all for dem lagos n abuja babes.
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by Dyt(f): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2011
^ dont mind em all
bluffers
hisses
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by r231(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2011
lovedgal:

its like you are deaf and dumb or something. . . . . . ASK HIM

I neva volunteer for crap wen we are still dating and she will neva in a million yrs think or say that i am stingy. . . . . . dats why i respect my wife more dan all you crackheads out there. . . . . if a woman can get up on their own birthday to go out and shop for you and bring you a gift on their own birthday then you cant get better dan dat. . . . .

taking about volunteer. . . . . do i look like salvation army to you. . . . . woman open your mouth and ask the guy rather dan you disrespecting the man online. . . . bringing his business to the whole world
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by Dyt(f): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2011
Uncle Segun s angry ooo
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by r231(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2011
Dyt:

Uncle Segun s angry ooo

seriously!!!!!

the dumb girl is not serious. . . . . if you feel the guy is not doing enough or nothing,

go talk to him simple

i feel sorry for the poor guy thinking he has a gf. . . . . if you cant communicate with the guy now, how are you suppose to build a home with him undecided undecided
Re: When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me by Dyt(f): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2011
Exactly
one thing dat baffles me s wen babes dont open up 2 dere men bt dey cld open bdy n legs witout bein shy
if she s nt askd him till dis moment den she s growin more silly

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.