Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill (42682 Views)

Mohbad: Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Governor Sanwo-Olu & NDLEA / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed / Tonto Dikeh Calls Olakunle Churchill "Papa Fraudster" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Successfulben: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2023
Only a fool will believe Toto Dick-eh's emotional story that touches the soul. I pity Churchill for all these mess and only wish him good luck in his new home. Don't marry ready made women, most of them are prostitutes and don't have regard for their husbands.

5 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Ishilove: 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
ShaqFu:

She can be serious when she's in court. I remember he once threatened to sue her when she kept on ranting about how diabolical he is.

If she's stopping him from seeing his son, he should sue her for his right as a parent to see his son, it's not that hard. Staying away and using Tonto as an excuse isn't it at all.

Every child needs to be brought up by a mother and father, especially when both are still very much alive, to deny this boy that is plain nonchalance on both part.
Which is why they both are at fault here. What I'm guessing, and this is just me speculating, is that he is trying to minimise contact with her as much as possible and sacrificing his relationship with his son is the best way to avoid her toxicity and drama because if he truly wants have access to his child, he will get it in court.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Ishilove: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Yes he does, but allowing him to be a direct part of the boys life will spoil the narrative. Your father is a very bad man who abandoned us.
If he wants to be a part of the child's life he will. He is just using Tonto and her drama as an excuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by pocohantas(f): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Yes he does, but allowing him to be a direct part of the boys life will spoil the narrative. Your father is a very bad man who abandoned us.

Tonto knows what she is doing. Churchill cannot please her! Even if he gives Tonto his head, she would ask for more! She should continue doing mama-de-papa.

6 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by MartinsD12(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
ebukajay184:
"I wake up everyday apologising to my child for having you as a sperm donor" Tonto Dikeh calls out ex-husband Churchill

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has slammed her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill for posting their son on his birthday, IGBERETV reports.

Churchill and Tonto's son, King Andre turned 7 yesterday, Feb. 17, and Churchill posted a photo to wish Andre a happy birthday.

In the caption, he said he misses his son and hopes to see him soon.

This led to comments from social media users sympathising with Churchill and begging Tonto to let him see his son.

Tonto then hit back and claimed Churchill has made no efforts to see their son or contribute to his upbringing yet he comes on social media to give a different impression. She accused him of using their son to chase clout

She added that Churchill is just a sperm donor and she regrets choosing him as one for her son.

See her posts below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1439179/just-sperm-donor-tonto-dikeh-calls-ex-husband-churchill/
The 1minute man is now a sperm donor, fear this tonto dikeh
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by GloriousGbola: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Only the two of them actually know if Churchill is providing child support. With the way tonto has repeatedly rubbished the guy on SM, she is unlikely to admit he provides support even if he does

5 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by albert2512: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
cococandy:
Does he make efforts to be part of the son’s life and tonto stopped him? If not then he has no excuse.

There is a part of the story that she said that they had to beg her for the child to do 1st birthday with him. If you read in between the lines, you will notice she was indicting herself. Don't expect her to be *completely* truthful.

6 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by samsard(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lovelyn451:
Hypocrite! he's wishing him happy birthday on social media, is the boy on Instagram? Visit him, take him out, buy him gift, be part of the boys life, spend time with him, bond with him! You're posting for the world to see, gaskiya na real deadbeat you be churchhill! Haba...children of nowadays no send o, you'll meet him tomorrow to tell him I'm your father he'll just be like, OK. And that's it
Where were you when the mother shut him out and changed the boy's surname? We the "social media inlaws" all watched it play out with her toxic behavior. In some climes the father would not owe her and the child any fatherhood duties because she decided to be the center.

10 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by fof1: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Vixlot:
Tonto is jealous of the pounded yam the wife of her ex made last time
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

A FUTURE THAT WILL BLOSSOM DRUGS PEDDLING AND GANGSTERISM...AGBEROISM AND OUTLAWS? NOTE IT...BAT GOES NO WHERE IN 2023 ELECTION.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by thelegend1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
So what do we call you now?

A sperm bank or a sperm receiver?

I swear this is a wonderful response.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tonto Rest ijn undecided
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by damoobaba: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
jessylaurel:

I still stand on calling the parents out. I don't know whatever happened in their marriage but all I know is tonto didn't conceive her son by the holy Spirit.

If we stand by that HUMAN REASONING, we should also blame God for creating the devil and not hold the devil by it's own action of trying to be greater than God. The man has moved on, and Tonto should do that as well. If all divorced women (including GIRLS and BOYS DUMPED BY THEIR BOYFRIENDS/GIRLFRIENDS)start coming to social media to threaten their partners (BOTH MALES AND FEMALES), it may be the beginning of another world war. One side has to be matured, Churchill is proving to be that side.

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Ishilove: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
pocohantas:

IF I WERE HIM, I WILL DO SAME AND MORE.

You can’t keep rubbishing me on social media and at any chance you get and expect me to coparent with you. No, I won’t do that shit with an aggressive ex. What I won’t do too is post his picture on IG. His mental health is important and anyone that thinks they can deal with a partner like Tonto, should go takeover.
Churchill is not a saint. I'm pretty sure he cheated on her as she claims, but the reality is Tonto is a very toxic person so I can't be too critical of him for his actions towards his son.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by samsard(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
ShaqFu:
If all what Tonto is saying, I wonder why he can't prove her wrong by showing all the payment he's been making as regard the upkeep of their son.

No matter how he feels about Tonto, he still has a responsibility to his son, especially at this tender age the boy is in.
LMAO. I think she decided she was going to raise that boy ALONE when she decided to change his surname. That's literally what that entails.

5 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Ishilove: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Only the two of them actually know if Churchill is providing child support. With the way tonto has repeatedly rubbished the guy on SM, she is unlikely to admit he provides support even if he does
She claims he is not providing CS, which is why she changed the boy's surname
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Leoniine(f): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Tell her to stop the insults...

That is the father of her only child.,

She called him a sperm donor for reasons best known to her.

If she doesn't rate him that much, then I see no reason why she cannot say whatever she wants to him...especially given the fact she said he CHOOSE to be a deadbeat, has only paid child support for four months, intentionally refused to go see the boy, even when he has strict and supervised visitation rights, but hasn't made an attempt to see him.

It's crazy given all this (and I believe her because she won the case in the court) that he came online to paint a picture of him being denied access to his child, like for all these years.

I know Tonto is quite the drama queen and temperamental, with an history of controversies, but that post subtlely set her up on social media, hence her reaction.

I know a man has never contacted me to see his son, and he goes online to celebrate him and saying stuff like, "I long to see you. I miss you greatly" and then Internet trolls start dragging me as a wikid woman and whatnot?

I don't know what else triggered the rest of her posts about house and feeding and all. It might have been from accumulated pain because of all his lies and claims against her or she's just reliving the experiences...either way, she was triggered and I have nothing against how she decided to respond.

6 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by AndrewTate(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:

Which is why they both are at fault here. What I'm guessing, and this is just me speculating, is that he is trying to minimise contact with her as much as possible and sacrificing his relationship with his son is the best way to avoid her toxicity and drama because if he truly wants have access to his child, he will get it in court.
in as much as it is his son…and whether you like it or not NO BE EVERYBODY GET THE MENTAL STRENGTH TO OFFER FOR SUCH TROUBLE!

You shouldn’t blame him… it’s not like he’s the one causing trouble here and there.
This type of Tonto trouble you need to put in the same energy to get some level ground and from what I see the guy doesn’t have that strength.

Never put them in the same place!
That man must be traumatized by her existence alone!

3 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Proudlyomonna: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Vixlot:
Tonto is jealous of the pounded yam the wife of her ex made last time

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Enyia calm down, everything possible to avert tinubu's desperate bullion van criminality again is being put on check by bubu.
Sebi them se bubu no rig?
Make tinubu sef win election without rigging na grin grin
Him know se him APC calamity,hunger and Hardship pro max don become abomination for streets of Nija already grin one Policeman almost collect beating from women for atm queue bcus him try to defend grandpa tinubu for this money wahala grin grin grin
One of the women say comot this school uniform wey you wear I for don pounce on you like isun eran with my teeth yeye policeman wey no get 1kobo sense grin grin grin
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by pocohantas(f): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:

Churchill is not a saint. I'm pretty sure he cheated on her as she claims, but the reality is Tonto is a very toxic person so I can't be too critical of him for his actions towards his son.

Yes, he cheated on her. She had a choice to stay or to leave and she left. Now, to coparenting. She has to put aside her toxicity for them to coparent. If she can’t do that, not every man would risk the peace of his new family and personal happiness to coparent.

As at when she dated Kpokpogarri, she was hailing him for being a father symbol. She done tire? Toor!

12 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Sperm Depot. She also has Kpokpogri sperm as insurance. embarassed
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Godstiger(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2023
JasonScoolari:
A "sperm keeper"
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by GloriousGbola: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:
If he wants to be a part of the child's life he will. He is just using Tonto and her drama as an excuse

Really and truly it is when the child is a teen or older. Anything before that is a waste of time with a parent who wants to poison the child's mind. You will be banging your head against the wall. Especially in this case where the man has had no relationship with the boy

This is a variant of the African woman revenge. Just that it usually happens in the end not the beginning

2 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by VawulenceProMax: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
We know. Go and rest
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by ShaqFu: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:
All the more reason why he should prove he provides child support for his son. Doing this will make all know exactly the kind of person Tonto is.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by meobizy(f): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2023
Fine girl. Fine girl. She had mental issues, but she was too beautiful. Who send you message to impregnate am?

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by tunapawizzy: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2023
Tonto Dike will forever be hurt over this man's matter...FOREVER and EVER till the end of time...she will never move on completely......
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by VawulenceProMax: 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
She write full book for criminals like unclekoboko and Umbrateeth04 to read. Bish I don't read more than 2 sentences
Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by cococandy(f): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2023
albert2512:

There is a part of the story that she said that they had to beg her for the child to do 1st birthday with him. If you read in between the lines, you will notice she was indicting herself. Don't expect her to be *completely* truthful .
@ bold, I don’t. That’s the nature of broken relationships. Everyone tells it their way. But some things can be observed. Such as if he were involved, a few people would have seen him do it.

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by cococandy(f): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:

Perhaps he decided his sanity is more important than his kid.

That’s what I figured too

2 Likes

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by GloriousGbola: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
Ishilove:

She claims he is not providing CS, which is why she changed the boy's surname

With everything she has done, do you think she would admit if Churchill was doing so? And Churchill is not an sm hound who will start posting banking details.

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by MrSensor(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Tonto will not move on I think she's just regretting leaving this guy and she's really pained.
after saying all that to the father of her own child, who will marry her again and want to be insulted like that? This woman is a bad woman.

1 Like

Re: You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill by Mcbayo(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
Toto and Dick, I greet you ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jamil's 1st Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son With Beautiful Cake / Teni, Elumelu, Femi Otedola & Dj Cuppy Pictured Together At An Event (pics) / Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.